PDA

View Full Version : Armagadon

armagadon
04-27-2008, 22:40
Hi
I played wow 1 year ago (2 sets) and enjoyed the game. Infortunaly, I am working a lot, but it seem that I will have some free time for 2-3 months.
I am looking to net (I did nt realy like warring); I am looking a nation supporting inf, jets, ships at the end and spies.
I have some notions of GB, taps, grabbing etc.
I am not a very good player, but I will be online every days for the next month.

I sent two messages to join nation, but, after reading some sections of the forum, I see why I did nt received any positive or negative answer.
I am refering to Wars and Relations
Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I do not realy understand what is the problem, but I hope you gonna find a solution to give chance to new player to join the game.

Regards,

northbabylon
04-27-2008, 23:05
your more then welcome to join WANT. We have 2-3 guys who are more then willing to help you out. we would be supporting inf/jets/ships and spies. and be running a casher strat.

Mr President
04-27-2008, 23:18
Hi
I played wow 1 year ago (2 sets) and enjoyed the game. Infortunaly, I am working a lot, but it seem that I will have some free time for 2-3 months.
I am looking to net (I did nt realy like warring); I am looking a nation supporting inf, jets, ships at the end and spies.
I have some notions of GB, taps, grabbing etc.
I am not a very good player, but I will be online every days for the next month.

I sent two messages to join nation, but, after reading some sections of the forum, I see why I did nt received any positive or negative answer.
I am refering to Wars and Relations
Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I do not realy understand what is the problem, but I hope you gonna find a solution to give chance to new player to join the game.

Regards,

Welcome back :)

Last set was a rough set for everyone.. We had a run of suiciders so everyone has kinda tightened up there national security a little bit. It is sad that we have to do that cause new people to the game don't understand why it's so tough getting into a nation..

Sorry about this and we hope things will be better soon..

northbabylon
04-27-2008, 23:21
pres, back off, hes mine. USA doesn't need another recruit=P. but armagadon, if you are interested hit me up on msn-nballplayer@msn.com or aim-nballplayer89

Mr President
04-27-2008, 23:25
lol.. read my post. there was no recruiting in it.. Simply explained why he was having a harder time getting in a nation this set.. oh and i welcomed him back to the game.. geesh

northbabylon
04-27-2008, 23:27
its your round-a-bout way of recruiting people. i wouldn't be surprised if you sent him a pm. =P.

pcgluva
04-27-2008, 23:30
DS is open i f u want i dont care if andy posted before me

sdtny1@aol.com is my msn

Mr President
04-27-2008, 23:34
its your round-a-bout way of recruiting people. i wouldn't be surprised if you sent him a pm. =P.

Well then maybe you will be surprised if i tell you no i didn't send him a PM.. :)

See when your a good leader and have a good nation, people just want to be a part of it without even having to recruit them.. So in 50 yrs when you reach that status, then you won't need to spam introduction threads with your recruiting attempts :P

northbabylon
04-27-2008, 23:50
Well then maybe you will be surprised if i tell you no i didn't send him a PM.. :)

See when your a good leader and have a good nation, people just want to be a part of it without even having to recruit them.. So in 50 yrs when you reach that status, then you won't need to spam introduction threads with your recruiting attempts :P

i did have a good nation, DaK just came and tooketh them away. USA has just been around for what 6 years now? So it is the most unrecognizable nation in the game. besides, for 4 of those years you know who made it as kick *** as it is now? who trained like 400 people in those 4 years. =P.

armagadon
04-27-2008, 23:53
Thanks for the explanation. Also thanks for peoples inviting me to join theirs nation. (btw, I did nt receive PM from President).

Norrisville
04-28-2008, 00:30
looking forward to meeting you, armagadaon
:P

don't fall for P's hypnosis..
once he reels you in, it's hard to escape.

and andy's right, dak basically chuck norris'd us.
no hard feelings, though....:sneaky:

Mr President
04-28-2008, 00:59
Thanks for the explanation. Also thanks for peoples inviting me to join theirs nation. (btw, I did nt receive PM from President).

lol thanks armagadon for pointing that out to nball... he is slooooow!

And don't mind us, this is the kinda fun we have in here.. No harm, just having some fun..

I'll stop spamming up your intro thread now..

Mahdi
04-28-2008, 01:21
hi armagadon welcome to the game

you should join Hostile Devotion [WAR] we are a new nation run by experienced players and we are actually looking for new players to the game

my msn is MetalAnarchist13@hotmail.com
or you can pm me here in the forums if you wish to talk more

Missionary
04-28-2008, 06:22
he doesnt like warring, so joining a nation with the tag [WAR] might not be the best idea for him :P.

your welcome to join DS this set. we have several people that will be willing to help you improve your game :)

Mrmcjoey15
04-28-2008, 12:52
he doesnt like warring, so joining a nation with the tag [WAR] might not be the best idea for him :P.

your welcome to join DS this set. we have several people that will be willing to help you improve your game :)

or you know go to a nation that is well teaching 5 newbys allready :thumbup: TNG and he wont feel like such a nub :blink:

northbabylon
04-28-2008, 12:57
or he can join WANT where everyone is treated equal and no one is a n00b. besides for raul.

Mahdi
04-28-2008, 16:20
just because we have a tag [WAR] does not mean we will war... we will be training new players this set so we wont be able to war for a while

armagadon
04-28-2008, 19:10
Thanks all; I have already choose a nation. I'm glad to see an active communauty taking care of new players.

Guy77
04-28-2008, 21:05

that makes me laugh

and welcome back to the game armagadon

northbabylon
04-28-2008, 22:36
Thanks all; I have already choose a nation. I'm glad to see an active communauty taking care of new players.

alright, have fun. Most of us will be here if you do need anything.

Missionary
04-29-2008, 05:39
yes hes mine, all mine :P

and i didnt even message him 1st :) me and Mr.P know how to roll :cool:

Mrmcjoey15
04-29-2008, 10:51
yes hes mine, all mine :P

and i didnt even message him 1st :) me and Mr.P know how to roll :cool:

dont teach him 2 much before he notices that TNG is way better wouldnt want him learning the game wrong lol :P

Missionary
04-29-2008, 14:03
hey you were in SOUL for awile rite? strange i dont see you on my highest net list i have haha.