k959
02-20-2010, 02:43
thats funny as hell

Devil
02-20-2010, 11:45
awesome... old man dont mess around

DBozMen
02-20-2010, 12:39
yeah it was some good fun watching it :)

Piker
02-22-2010, 03:41
That old man regulated on the bus. I am surprised that the smaller man even messed with the old man. The old man had AT LEAST 8" reach and probably the better part of 70lbs. Not a fight you want to start.

Piker
02-22-2010, 03:44
There is an interview with the old man after. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq4IYYQungM

-Z-
02-22-2010, 15:36
VIETNAM TOM rules...

Tom talks a lot of smack, and he seems a bit shady himself, but I hope I am in decent shape like him when i 67.

In my opinion, he was definitely in the right in this incident, he even went and sat at the front to avoid the conflict.

I found it extremely funny when the stupid black kid kept mumbling

"bwing amambulans"

"bwing ambumalnce"

Z

Will
02-22-2010, 15:57
VIETNAM TOM rules...

Tom talks a lot of smack, and he seems a bit shady himself, but I hope I am in decent shape like him when i 67.

In my opinion, he was definitely in the right in this incident, he even went and sat at the front to avoid the conflict.

I found it extremely funny when the stupid black kid kept mumbling

"bwing amambulans"

"bwing ambumalnce"

Z

Z you are being racist here.

nosejam
02-22-2010, 16:14
Z you are being racist here.

No he isn't.

Will
02-22-2010, 17:34
No he isn't.

He calls him a "stupid black kid" mentioning his race is racism.

Will
02-22-2010, 18:23
Funnier version of the fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM5aMnRABoo

-Z-
02-22-2010, 18:35

Will u are the only racist here.

You fixation on race is what most racism these days is actually about.

bring your mind out of the 19th century.

It doesnt matter what race the kid is, I was refering to him as the BLACK KID so that he could be identified, as opposed to "the Kid" which may have seemed ambiguous.

Black is 1 way of visually identifying a person. its 1 of 100's of ways, that may or may not include visual sight, history, culture, nationality, language, religion, smell, taste (if u are so inclined to lick a person), touch, or any other number of ways to identify a person.

What is racist is the fact that you thought I was being racist.

that is all.

Its the same reason the guys acctually started the fight if u listened to what was going on.

Old man said somthing like "im gonna get a brother to shine my shoes"

(O am i being prejudice by refering to him as old? I'm so sorry, perhaps I should have used the ambiguous and simple MAN instead, so that we could all be confused for the sake of the ultra sensitive racist minded individuals among us, who might assume that I am being prejudice because I am using one of a persons many features in order to help identify him)

Then the black kid got all up in his face because he ASSUMED the old man (Vietnam Tom!!!) was refering to a black person when talking about getting his shoes shined.

In reality Old Man Vietnam Tom could have been speaking about his actual brother, a brother in law, a brother within a religious establishment, or any other group, or SIMPLE ANY ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, BLACK WHITE OR PURPLE.

some like minded individuals such as Will, This Black KID, and other dim witted might assume that he must be talking about a black kid, becasue Black folks are the only ones that can use the word BROTHER in that conxtext.

Well this is incorrect, its an example of an assumption involveing race and another Aspect of identity (language, or dialect) beign confused.

Dialect is not interchangeable with race. Just like nothing else is either. every feature a person has its its own individual feature.

Will you have so much in common with this disrespectful black kid, you dont realize it.

You both think in racist terms.

assumptions like these are what keeps the idea of racism alive when we live in a world that is becoming more and more interracial.

Z

Will
02-22-2010, 18:46
Will u are the only racist here.

You fixation on race is what most racism these days is actually about.

bring your mind out of the 19th century.

It doesnt matter what race the kid is, I was refering to him as the BLACK KID so that he could be identified, as opposed to "the Kid" which may have seemed ambiguous.

Black is 1 way of visually identifying a person. its 1 of 100's of ways, that may or may not include visual sight, history, culture, nationality, language, religion, smell, taste (if u are so inclined to lick a person), touch, or any other number of ways to identify a person.

What is racist is the fact that you thought I was being racist.

that is all.

Its the same reason the guys acctually started the fight if u listened to what was going on.

Old man said somthing like "im gonna get a brother to shine my shoes"

(O am i being prejudice by refering to him as old? I'm so sorry, perhaps I should have used the ambiguous and simple MAN instead, so that we could all be confused for the sake of the ultra sensitive racist minded individuals among us, who might assume that I am being prejudice because I am using one of a persons many features in order to help identify him)

Then the black kid got all up in his face because he ASSUMED the old man (Vietnam Tom!!!) was refering to a black person when talking about getting his shoes shined.

In reality Old Man Vietnam Tom could have been speaking about his actual brother, a brother in law, a brother within a religious establishment, or any other group, or SIMPLE ANY ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, BLACK WHITE OR PURPLE.

some like minded individuals such as Will, This Black KID, and other dim witted might assume that he must be talking about a black kid, becasue Black folks are the only ones that can use the word BROTHER in that conxtext.

Well this is incorrect, its an example of an assumption involveing race and another Aspect of identity (language, or dialect) beign confused.

Dialect is not interchangeable with race. Just like nothing else is either. every feature a person has its its own individual feature.

Will you have so much in common with this disrespectful black kid, you dont realize it.

You both think in racist terms.

assumptions like these are what keeps the idea of racism alive when we live in a world that is becoming more and more interracial.

Z

Right, because I, Will, pick fights with strangers on the bus.

Doesn't happen Z.

Your theory that I am the same as the black kid = fail

-Z-
02-22-2010, 21:41
Right, because I, Will, pick fights with strangers on the bus.

Doesn't happen Z.

Your theory that I am the same as the black kid = fail

Another example of how short minded you can be, and how you assume things that are not accurate.

When I said you have something in common with the black kid, I mean, you have something in common with the black kid, not that you are the same as he is.

You think the same way that that kid does when it comes to race, this is clear by your allegation that my statement was in some way racist.

I apologize if I am being a bit blunt, but I get tired of how you are always pinning things on race. Everything seems to come down to race with you Will, its kinda sad.

I'm not sure if its something u really feel deep inside or if u are just trying to be annoying

Z

Will
02-26-2010, 17:00
It's funny how you walk right into my little wind up.

-Z-
02-27-2010, 11:01
It's funny how you walk right into my little wind up.

I think you actually have some misguided belief that Race is important.

Z

Will
03-01-2010, 17:19
I think you actually have some misguided belief that Race is important.

Z

Because we all know that everyone is completely equal and "race" is just a social construct, right?

so why do we need laws against "racism"?

-Z-
03-03-2010, 15:47
Because we all know that everyone is completely equal and "race" is just a social construct, right?

so why do we need laws against "racism"?

because people like you exist.

Z

Will
03-09-2010, 15:24
because people like you exist.

Z

Yes, let's lock me up for expressing an opinion. Maybe in soviet canada but even the UK isn't that far gone.

-Chris-
03-10-2010, 01:05
Yes, let's lock me up for expressing an opinion. Maybe in soviet canada but even the UK isn't that far gone.

Rep :thumbup:

MAGGIO
03-10-2010, 13:58
just so happens one was black and one was white. In acuality one was a young punk looking to start **** and one was an old man whom broke his foot off in that arse.

yet just like that young black man was stereotyping that old white guy, you too have made this a race thing. the black kid was being racist and got his *** whooped cause of it.

Mhaphew
03-10-2010, 17:08

Mentioning his race does not make him a racist.

He only simply pointed out that he is black and in that same little comment he also mentioned that he is stupid, and he is a kid.

-Z-
03-10-2010, 17:30

He only simply pointed out that he is black and in that same little comment he also mentioned that he is stupid, and he is a kid.

Will just does not understand.

He is obsessed with race, and because of that is blind to certain logics.

Z

Will
03-13-2010, 21:51
Will just does not understand.

He is obsessed with race, and because of that is blind to certain logics.

Z

Z you are blind to both race and reason.

Will
03-13-2010, 21:52

Mhaphew did you not read on a little where I admitted it was a wind up for Z?

-Z-
03-14-2010, 00:26

are you trying to dispute your obsession with race Will?

Z

-Chris-
03-14-2010, 01:34
Z see what he wants, hear what he wants, and argue about all of them. Will your trying to pour water in filled cup. Hes unreasoable

Will
03-14-2010, 12:44
are you trying to dispute your obsession with race Will?

Z

Less than 5% of my posts on this board in recent times have been about race. There is nothing to dispute.

-Z-
03-14-2010, 15:15
Less than 5% of my posts on this board in recent times have been about race. There is nothing to dispute.

but we all know you past 500 remarks a day on The Phora about race.

Lets not be coy.

:-p

Z

-Z-
03-14-2010, 15:16
Z see what he wants, hear what he wants, and argue about all of them. Will your trying to pour water in filled cup. Hes unreasoable

I see plenty of things that I do not want to see :-(

Z

Will
03-14-2010, 18:10
but we all know you past 500 remarks a day on The Phora about race.

Lets not be coy.

:-p

Z

What's my username on there then? :)

MAGGIO
03-14-2010, 23:52
Race? Who's winning?

Mhaphew
03-15-2010, 10:28
Mhaphew did you not read on a little where I admitted it was a wind up for Z?

My statement was made in a general matter.

Simply referring to someone as "black" does not indicate that the person who made that statement is racist.

-Z-
03-15-2010, 12:53
My statement was made in a general matter.

Simply referring to someone as "black" does not indicate that the person who made that statement is racist.

you are right.

But Will thinks differently than most normal humans... (maybe his great grandfather was a slave?)

Z

-Z-
03-15-2010, 12:55
What's my username on there then? :)

you are that guy that posts as "Raceisomnipotent"

:-P

Z

Will
03-15-2010, 20:27
you are right.

But Will thinks differently than most normal humans... (maybe his great grandfather was a slave?)

Z

He was a Zulu chief actually:)

Will
03-15-2010, 22:06
Also:

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/BeornWulfWer/693161032.jpg

-Z-
03-16-2010, 20:26
Also:

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/BeornWulfWer/693161032.jpg

I recognize this double standard.

Black people often play the race card and get away with it while whites can not.

its wrong.

Z

Will
03-16-2010, 20:57
I recognize this double standard.

Black people often play the race card and get away with it while whites can not.

its wrong.

Z

It's not so much aimed at the "race card" which is also a problem, but more at what amounts to official promotion of racial conciousness among blacks, especially in education. In the US and UK we have "black history month" where the achievements of famous black people are portrayed in a racial context ie black people should be proud of them for their race in addition to their accomplishments.

Blacks can look to Martin Luther King or even Barack Obama as a symbol of blackness and black empowerment, but if a white person cites for example Isaac Newton or Albert Einstein as a symbol of "white ingenuity" or something similar, they are immediately denounced as a racist.

Anti-racists have often tried to claim Thomas Jefferson as a campaigner against slavery and someone who was in favour of multculturalism in the US, with his statement "nothing is more certain than that these people (blacks) should be set free"

What they usually fail to mention is the one that follows, that "nor is it more certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live under the same government" Jefferson was anti-slavery, but his intention was that the blacks would return to africa after being freed, which ultimately led to the foundation of Liberia.