PDA

View Full Version : McCain or Obama?

Will
05-10-2008, 16:08
Since Clinton is pretty much out of the race now, who is most likely to get the presidency?

MAGGIO
05-10-2008, 17:22
ahhh, i didnt read the question. I dont know who is more likely to win, but I do know which party i am voting for. I dont like any of the canadits.

Xavior
05-10-2008, 17:53
Obama attracts younger voters. It will depend on how many first time voters there are. And the democrats should already have the advantage. Recession + War = not good for republicans.

ooga booga
05-10-2008, 20:53
McCain will win it. Democrats should have a huge advantage going into this election, but every week the Clinton vs Obama saga continues they dig themselves into a deeper hole. They are really stupid actually, and I love it (I'm a republican, lol). So as I sit here and watch the democratic party seperate themselves between Clinton and Obama, I watch their dislike for each grow and the bitterness they will feel when one wins over the other. Meanwhile McCain just sits there looking pretty. Oh and did you hear Ralph Nadar is going to run for President again?? :laugh: That's too great. Gotta love Ralph.

Mrmcjoey15
05-10-2008, 22:05
McCain will win it. Democrats should have a huge advantage going into this election, but every week the Clinton vs Obama saga continues they dig themselves into a deeper hole. They are really stupid actually, and I love it (I'm a republican, lol). So as I sit here and watch the democratic party seperate themselves between Clinton and Obama, I watch their dislike for each grow and the bitterness they will feel when one wins over the other. Meanwhile McCain just sits there looking pretty. Oh and did you hear Ralph Nadar is going to run for President again?? :laugh: That's too great. Gotta love Ralph.

obama will win 1 hes black 2 hes not going to die while serving his term cause hes not 60 something years old. and hes a Democrat which after what bill Clinton did for the us in the 90's and how bush fed up in the 00's a democrat will win and seeing as tho thats obama there we go we have a black president go USA :dblthumbup:

Hoebawt
05-10-2008, 22:12
obama coz he got game

Norrisville
05-11-2008, 00:24
obama will win 1 hes black 2 hes not going to die while serving his term cause hes not 60 something years old. and hes a Democrat which after what bill Clinton did for the us in the 90's and how bush fed up in the 00's a democrat will win and seeing as tho thats obama there we go we have a black president go USA :dblthumbup:

i disagree with your reasoning completely, but my moneys on obama. plus, im pulling for him because my cousin just got deployed to Iraq, so I'd like for him to return home before his 210 day period is over...

Disorder
05-11-2008, 00:34
obama coz he got game

It will be a change seeing spinners on the presidential fleet.

Dogma
05-11-2008, 02:20
Even if Obama were to win, which I doubt seriously, but we will go into that later, the Democrats know that we cannot just up and leave the mess that is in Iraq. Did we cause it, ultimately, I would have to say yes. However, whether you like it or not, there will be no mass exodus of US troops any time soon. The politics says that is what will win the votes, but if you have listened, both Democratic candidates realize the turmoil that leaving all at once would cause the entire planet. Sorry, but economically there is no easy way out of Iraq. And the Democrats know that. This entire, "bring the troops home, now" rhetoric, is just that, rhetoric in order to gain the Whitehouse. PERIOD! I am just as for getting out of there as soon as we can, but lets be realistic. The world cannot afford the instability that would take over the region if Iran were to gain control of that region of the planet.

You think $4 gas is expensive? Wait till one nutjob gains control over 70% of the worlds oil. It has gone too far. We did not go into Iraq specifically for the oil, but that is what is keeping us there now. Even though we, as a nation don't get any oil from Iraq, it would still cripple the world market for that to fall under the control of the radical Muslim sect that has exerted so much desire to control that part of the world. So, believe what you want, But, even if the Democrats should take the Whitehouse, expect no miracles. we are there for the long haul.

Now, at this point, I will have a reasonable discussion with anyone on this topic, but I will not express anymore of my opinion on this subject in these forums as I am already going to be flamed. So, hit me up on msn if you would care to take this further.

Crimson Shadow
05-11-2008, 08:10
I also think that McCain will win this election...because alot of the democrats that supported Hillary have stated that they would rather vote for McCain or just stay home rather than vote for Obama. Hillary does have alot of supporters...so this will cripple Obama in the end.

Dogma is absoultely right on this situation...Obama himself even said that he will not even start to bring troops home until the end of 2009. He is just making it sound like a quick evacuation to earn himself the whitehouse. The only way he has even gotten this far is because of uneducated Americans falling for his BS.

Xavior
05-11-2008, 16:22
"obama will win 1 hes black 2 hes not going to die while serving his term cause hes not 60 something years old" - You have to admit, thats pretty funny :)

ViSiOn
05-11-2008, 21:32
They all suck.

Hoebawt
05-11-2008, 23:51
USA needs the jedi

Shabaz K
05-14-2008, 21:15
USA has alot of issues that needs to be addresses including international image and i bama can be the man. politically dunno

mcain well his just another old fart running for office like the ones before

bama is young and passionate so its something new, hopefully it will aalso allow more appreciation of race in USA

Mr President
05-15-2008, 09:57
I also think that McCain will win this election...because alot of the democrats that supported Hillary have stated that they would rather vote for McCain or just stay home rather than vote for Obama. Hillary does have alot of supporters...so this will cripple Obama in the end.

Dogma is absoultely right on this situation...Obama himself even said that he will not even start to bring troops home until the end of 2009. He is just making it sound like a quick evacuation to earn himself the whitehouse. The only way he has even gotten this far is because of uneducated Americans falling for his BS.

Unless of course Obama puts Hillary on the ticket.. Then he would gain all of Hillary's supporters.

Guy77
05-15-2008, 09:59
I am a younger voter ( at 19 ) and i don't want to go anywhere near voting for obama

*that was to xavior*

I am voting for McCain because he is the only good choice for president unfortunitly

ranger2112
05-15-2008, 10:50
obama is a joke. he is not "young and full of ideas" he is absolutely the worst thing that could happen to the USA if elected. i would vote for satan if he were on the Republican ticket and mother theresa were on the democratic ticket.

Mwahahahaha
05-17-2008, 21:07
Obama doesn't stand for anything except Obama as president. He has no views, visions or plans except becoming president. He'll take on Clinton as vice-president, as that will be a reconcilliatory hand towards the democrats he's been slagging off for the last couple of months and give him the best odds of reaching his goal.

Will
05-18-2008, 09:57
Everything I've heard suggests Mccain will start WW3 if he gets in.

L P
05-18-2008, 10:13
LOL, Do you believe everything you hear?

Will
05-18-2008, 11:17
LOL, Do you believe everything you hear?

Of course not.

L P
05-18-2008, 11:38
Just checking.

Cemetary
05-20-2008, 13:23
mccain will take it...

all the democrats had to do was put a semi-competent white male up and they couldve taken it without much campaigning

but by putting a black islamic man and a white woman as their candidates who are draggin each other through the mud during the entire primary, it pretty much ruined it for them