PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars is now on Facebook!

Mr President
03-05-2010, 18:50
Members can now play Nation-Wars on Facebook. I finished off the final touches a few min ago. I do still need to have it fit the page a little better and there are some other things i would like to add to it as well, but for now it is up and running.

I also hope that ALL members click on the bottom of that page where is says "built by Nation-Wars" and become a fan of our game. Let's hope we can gain a few new members..

http://apps.facebook.com/nation-wars/

BB
03-05-2010, 19:28
U think that might get me to log in more lol

BB
03-05-2010, 19:28
now if i could add a link to it in my bookmarks that might help

Shabaz K
03-05-2010, 19:55
VIVA LA MR P!:D

Crimson Shadow
03-05-2010, 21:11
Crimson Shadow likes this.

BB
03-05-2010, 21:19
i can't log in using facebook

Mr President
03-05-2010, 21:26
I assume your talking about logging in the forums using facebook? If so that is due to Facebook changing and updating some new things. Once they work out all the bugs I'll add it back on and get it working again.

If your talking about visiting the game and logging on with facebook info, well you can't do that. Use your regular login info. Our servers talk to there servers..

Dogma
03-05-2010, 21:33
Well look at what Mafia wars has turned into, I think this will greatly help. Good job Mr P

BB
03-05-2010, 21:39
I assume your talking about logging in the forums using facebook? If so that is due to Facebook changing and updating some new things. Once they work out all the bugs I'll add it back on and get it working again.

If your talking about visiting the game and logging on with facebook info, well you can't do that. Use your regular login info. Our servers talk to there servers..

am talking about logging into the game.... it logs me in and tells me session expired

Crimson Shadow
03-06-2010, 00:37
is there anyway to make the app window bigger? it is kind of annoying to play with a 1/3 screen.
Other than that it is running fine for me.

Thanks for taking the time to work on this pres! :)

Mr President
03-06-2010, 21:40
am talking about logging into the game.... it logs me in and tells me session expired

Not sure why it's doing that. I do know if you refresh the whole screen it will take you back to the login page. Let me know if your issues still happen. Might just be a fluke thing happening to you.

is there anyway to make the app window bigger? it is kind of annoying to play with a 1/3 screen.
Other than that it is running fine for me.

Thanks for taking the time to work on this pres! :)

No there is no larger available. What i need to do is work on an auto resize so it adjusts fine for each user. I planned on working on it today but I went up to plow some trails for my father in law so he could start tapping the maple trees but my 4-wheeler got stuck (3 ft of snow btw) and then he got his tractor stuck trying to get my 4-wheeler out, then we got the 4 wheeler out and got it stuck again trying to get the tractor out, then i got out my big farm tractor out and that got stuck, but finally got that out and then we drove his truck up and got that stuck but then did finally manage to get everything free.. We started at 9am this morning and i got home about an hour ago. :( So I am heading to bed.

Sorry for the ramble on.. But the whole day was pretty funny.. And the sad thing is, we didn't even have any booze.. We did all of this sober lol..

Crimson Shadow
03-07-2010, 00:47
No there is no larger available. What i need to do is work on an auto resize so it adjusts fine for each user.

Alright I was just curious. Also if you open a link in a new tab/window it takes you out of facebook and into the actual game.
Not sure if this was the intended purpose or not, so I thought I would let you know.

So now we all know what a day in the life of pres is like...I would hate to see what you and your family are like drunk haha.

Mr President
03-07-2010, 11:52
Yes opening a new window will open in the main game. We are not actually a facebook program. We simply use some of there codes to talk to our codes and then display through a window they provide. So opening a new window will take you out of FB.. Nothing I can do about that. :(

And we are lots of fun when we are drunk :)

totte
03-07-2010, 13:10
looks around drunkenly :)

Soviet Russia
03-07-2010, 14:01
Members can now play Nation-Wars on Facebook. I finished off the final touches a few min ago. I do still need to have it fit the page a little better and there are some other things i would like to add to it as well, but for now it is up and running.

I also hope that ALL members click on the bottom of that page where is says "built by Nation-Wars" and become a fan of our game. Let's hope we can gain a few new members..

When can I recieve the translation files ^^:drool:

totte
03-08-2010, 14:37

Crafted by Nation-Wars • Parlay Report is it this thing you mean?

Mr President
03-08-2010, 16:12
When can I recieve the translation files ^^:drool:

Sent

Crafted by Nation-Wars • Parlay Report is it this thing you mean?

Yep

totte
03-08-2010, 16:30
otay

Calvin74
03-08-2010, 18:59
it wouldn't let me create a state through facebook
when i type in the statename and leader name it wouldn't submit

Calvin74
03-08-2010, 19:00
oh yeah and i became a fan but i better not get any facebook stalkers and all that crap
some of my friends don't have the fondest memories of their time here:P

Minimus
03-09-2010, 14:06
Minimus likes this.