Actually, it goes like this:

Xavior <3 Pron <3 Hoebawt <3 Xavior

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 01:49
Where is the doggy tonight??

hes passed out somewhere

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 01:52
hes passed out somewhereguarenteed, hes from LA, thats what we do.

Cape
05-22-2008, 02:05
Hows the National Army looking Want, you get enough practise yet :)

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 02:40
eh if we couldnt dispose of one nation full of noobs without struggling, how are we gonna handle a nation full of noobs with a 15 year old that i respect, plus a nation full of vets including a 15 year old that has an undying hate for me and i have no clue why. kids are my downfall and always will be..

Raul
05-22-2008, 02:59
nothing personal andy, its my undying hate for Raul and Norris. Your cool though :P

jaja finally ur here

jaja weak WLF, jajaja they took to long to hit us, took to long to get organized, they really suk

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 03:01
we might as well have some fun with this. i mean, chuck norris does suck. he got his *** kicked by bruce lee. but, i was casually surfing the net and it seems some people actually do see things our way:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z83/cnorris1232/wlf.jpg

:p as soon as i saw this pic, i thought of my good buddies hoe and cape. no hard feelings lol :P i just could not resist

Raul
05-22-2008, 03:06
jajaja thats a good pic norris, lol and chris hates me?? wow i dont even know the guy, the only thin i know is he really is lol poor guy

About Hoe, man what took you to long, and for all in msn that say WLF wont hit us, lol i told u i have pissed hoe to much and the rest of WLF for them no to hit us....=D its great i was right....

ohh and btw Hoe ur so coward man, i asked u "will u war us?"
Hoew: no i wouldt...****t man thats really weak jajaja iwould have answered yes we will..But whatever lets have our practice war...This was part of our plans, we train to kill TNG, we manage to get WLF into the war, and we practice the restarting! =D wuhuuuu =D

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 03:07
yeah we'll go with that...

don't listen to raul, hes the hillary clinton of our nation.
" we will not drop out!! obama, i mean hoe, will never win!"

Raul
05-22-2008, 03:10
we might as well have some fun with this. i mean, chuck norris does suck. he got his *** kicked by bruce lee. but, i was casually surfing the net and it seems some people actually do see things our way:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z83/cnorris1232/wlf.jpg

:p as soon as i saw this pic, i thought of my good buddies hoe and cape. no hard feelings lol :P i just could not resist

who is Hoew??? and who is cape??? But great pic! jaja crying babies, thats all WLF is, crying Babies, 36 hours of Hoew and Cape crying and menacing us, lol, they really scared meee, and now appears the thirs spice girl Chris... we missing a picture of him Norris can u search for one???

Btw dont worry the Turtles are planning a CS soon =D

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 03:25
shut up, hillary. don't make me find a pic of you and throw a sombrero and a thick moustache and a pair of maracas on it. then we'll see your true stance on immigration

Morph
05-22-2008, 05:21
Reason for the war written by Hoebawt

1 Wat u did was weak!!
2 You asked us to do something about it!!
3 We asked u for a practice war but you took to long to reply Hoebawt says: yo Northbabylon-Andy #6[WANT] says: yo, doing a paper so i can't talk long Hoebawt says: we should have a practice war sometime Hoebawt says: since ur all up for practice wars Northbabylon-Andy #6[WANT] says: well see Hoebawt says: sure thing
4 Its our desire
5 Chuck norries Sucks
6 Raul isnt Mexican hes from El Salvador
7 Morph is there
8 We want turtles
9 We want blood
10 We love our Girlfriends TNG

I love you Hoe :wub:...and thanks for killing me :P

Missionary
05-22-2008, 05:38
I love you Hoe :wub:...and thanks for killing me :P

Boz said that not hoe. i dunno, just cant get the staff now a days :P

wtf is a biddy?

in england its an insult for old people, dunno bout in mexico :P

id get rid of the state #s b4 doggy eats you

seeing as that is his own state i dnt think it really matters :P lol

Divine Intervention
05-22-2008, 06:52
Boz wrote that Hoe wrote that therefore Morph is correct and you are wrong :)

Shabaz K
05-22-2008, 07:31
ahhh how sweet WANT is crying nowlol

nosejam
05-22-2008, 07:35
I asked Andy when we were discussing the "practice" war if I was allowed to bring in outside stockers, and he said "yeah whatever you want". Well WLF were the outside stockers, we just didn't mention who they were :p.

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 08:16
I was the 40 million networth stocker...I just don't hide it very well

nosejam
05-22-2008, 08:38
RAIDING PARTY! THIS ONES FOR YOU NOSEJAM ;)

And, awww you guys :wub:

swede7
05-22-2008, 09:03
oh man you only get 3 of us in your FS and you had all that time to plan? - thats weak

oh and out of those 3 you didnt get any of the top 3 states in the nation? - thats weak

:laugh:

Disorder
05-22-2008, 09:17
oh man you only get 3 of us in your FS and you had all that time to plan? - thats weak

oh and out of those 3 you didnt get any of the top 3 states in the nation? - thats weak

:laugh:

**yawn**

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 09:54
yea WLF is weak

Dogma
05-22-2008, 09:55
yea WLF is weak

Only because of their leader

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 09:58
Yes coz when we smell trouble we run inot a big nation to aviod getting warred :P

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 10:31
Coming this fall:
00 Hoebawt: The Return of Morph

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 10:35
runs and hides

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 10:42
you're the 00 agent that has to stave off the innocent people of WLF country from Morph, the oversized Ukranian bent on nuking your country. why the hell would you run and hide?

Disorder
05-22-2008, 10:59
Surely that was not Dogma that run back up on USA's porch???? :confused:

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:03
Are we suppose to get WLF's approval now before any states can go to another nation?

Just need to know, man i would hate to break the rules..

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:07
Well Mr P we disaprove of any tag jumpers..

Want had alreayd 5 states jump in.... in a fight they outnumbered the enemy.. we are just evening up the chances here

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:13
Yes coz when we smell trouble we run inot a big nation to aviod getting warred :P

Surely that was not Dogma that run back up on USA's porch???? :confused:

These were the posts i was replying to.. USA is not at war, deli was not at war. So i didn't see what the big deal was that members went from there to here...

But i just wanted to make sure that i wasn't breaking any WLF's rules by allowing this to happen. :P

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:15
YOUR GONNA DIE PRESIDENT. YOU HEAR ME DIE! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

lol.. this makes me giggle.....

Cape and i go round and round and nothing like this is said..

I mention that attitudes have changed and people seem happier and i get a death threat..

Take a ticket and stand in line......

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:17
dogma knows wat im talking about.. and no mr p ur not breaking any wlf rules :P

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:18

I mention that attitudes have changed and people seem happier and i get a death threat..

Behind me Chris.. :P lol well u can go first i guess

Disorder
05-22-2008, 11:20
These were the posts i was replying to.. USA is not at war, deli was not at war. So i didn't see what the big deal was that members went from there to here...

But i just wanted to make sure that i wasn't breaking any WLF's rules by allowing this to happen. :P

If that was Dogma in Deli, I find it rather amusing that he run back to USA, especially after being such a top secret, down low type of set he told me he wanted.. Im family, and he didn't even tell me where he was at this set.. some tight family huh? Now, Im wandering why Deli would tag jump, did they feel they did something some one might not approve of? Interesting for me because I really do not keep up on much thats going on. But if I were, miding my own, and just netting, I would not feel the urge to tag jump.

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:21
Behind me Chris..

So many comments i would like to say to this... but i'll refrain :)

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:22
go ahead feel free Mr P

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:25
If that was Dogma in Deli, I find it rather amusing that he run back to USA, especially after being such a top secret, down low type of set he told me he wanted.. Im family, and he didn't even tell me where he was at this set.. some tight family huh? Now, Im wandering why Deli would tag jump, did they feel they did something some one might not approve of? Interesting for me because I really do not keep up on much thats going on. But if I were, miding my own, and just netting, I would not feel the urge to tag jump.

or, you could look at it this way.. USA has a few nations to split things up some this set and now that it's the end they are just coming back home..

go ahead feel free Mr P

no need.. it just made me chuckle when i read it.

Dogma
05-22-2008, 11:35
Well Mr P we disaprove of any tag jumpers..

Want had alreayd 5 states jump in.... in a fight they outnumbered the enemy.. we are just evening up the chances here

then what was this you told me LAST night

Hoebawt Dogma plus we hae a ncie amoutn of states willing to jump in to help

Seems you double standard is in full swing. That is what I was talking about. Oh that's right we didn't get your permission did wee. oops I forgot about that rule.

What's wrong with a practice nation? It was just for fun, sorry your plan to give DAK top ten didn't come thru for ya, Is Anton mad with you now? Of that's right that wasn't your plan, it was Anton's sorry, you were just being played like a drum,

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:37
yea we have states to jump incase others do.. wtf we cant be prepared.. dogam u wanna read the convo from last night.... u made very lil sense half the time

northbabylon
05-22-2008, 11:42
like i said about 200 times those last 4 states are friends with the last state i let in. I didn't give them the pass i didn't ask them to leave their current tag to join ours. They just came on their own when that state gave them the pass. Simple as that. speaking of tag jumpers...i wonder how wlf suddenly gained 3 members.hmm...

Dogma
05-22-2008, 11:42
yea we have states to jump incase others do.. wtf we cant be prepared.. dogam u wanna read the convo from last night.... u made very lil sense half the time

Can't deny you said it and then you said you disapprove of tag jumpers. LAME

added to ignore list as I have no reason or desire to waste my time with your blather

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 11:44
see if only u jknew Mr P and i are kidding around and talkin on msn u wouldnt look like that big of a fool to me right now

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:57
one of them was in USA and left :-(

good thing we sent all the secret messages around his state.. :P

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:59
see if only u jknew Mr P and i are kidding around and talkin on msn u wouldnt look like that big of a fool to me right now

Just to clarify, Dogma's name has not come up... So i'm kinda lost on this comment.

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 12:03
Mr p u silly goose

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 12:04
added to ignore list as I have no reason or desire to waste my time with your blather

Is this another USA trade embargo.. or u just being grumpy?

Dogma
05-22-2008, 12:17
I love the ignore feature in these forums. Makes it so much more pleasurable to be here and not have to worry with wasting time on BS posters :P

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 12:20
Can someone tell good that he has the ignore feature on that he can stop posting about how he has me on ignore

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 12:23
OMG!

I have just a few points here:

1. WLF and LOR have always been tag jumpers. Suddenly its so bad! :rolleyes:

2. Deli returned home, I guess

3. If you had doubts about deli, you`re either dumb or 10

4. WLF jumping in war...and calling the other nation weak...:huh: wtf? have you guys completely gone dumb?

5. Anton is sending messeges to USA and other nations states daily for them to join Dak, but I don`t see you mentioning that as something bad. But when Mr P or whoever recruits in some states, thats so **** wrong!

6. Buy Anton, baby, some handkerchiefs! :crying:

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 12:24
Max its called sarcasm.... holy **** ppl need to ****ign loosen up a bit... keep this up im gonna put u on ignore

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 12:26
Oh No! Hoes is putting me on ignore! :o

The world ends! LMFAO! :rolleyes:

Hush, already and go gangbang on WANT some more

Disorder
05-22-2008, 12:30
okok.. thats it.. wheres my d@mn ignore button...

Disorder
05-22-2008, 12:31
Im also going to click the invisible button so everyone will think im not online.. lol

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 12:46
you think any will notice? :rolleyes:

Disorder
05-22-2008, 12:50
you think any will notice? :rolleyes:

You never can tell, now can you?

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 12:51
you can, duh! :glare:

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 13:16
dogma, you let out a huge secret with the ignore button apparently. no more of these high- intensity threads because everyone will be ignoring each other.

pron
05-22-2008, 13:25
I personally just skip over a person's message. Kinda lame that you are that lazy that you can't just not read someone's post if it looks stupid lol.

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 13:30
omg pron ur such a baby IGNORED

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 13:32
ignoring is so worthless

I was once on Anton ignore list...he just kept looking at my posts and replaying to them:rolleyes:

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 13:37

sheesh, it was a joke pres, I love you dude

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 13:40
No, i insist, you go first :P

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 13:49
starts fueling the bi-plane

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 13:53
-laughs at hoeb's biplane-

dude we use f-22's now.

Raul
05-22-2008, 14:10
ahhh how sweet WANT is crying nowlol

lol i dont see where the hell we are cying, TNG alone suks, WLF had 5 days crying and menacing and did nothing...and once they decide to stirke take only 4 with them, ohhh this is the great WLF!! jajaja its a shame ;)

I asked Andy when we were discussing the "practice" war if I was allowed to bring in outside stockers, and he said "yeah whatever you want". Well WLF were the outside stockers, we just didn't mention who they were :p.

yeah man dont give explanations, for me its ok u bring anyone, bring santa claus, mickey mouse or whoever u want, I can assure u everyone their are weak xD, at least till now :P

Hows the National Army looking Want, you get enough practise yet :)

lol i love this guy and his provocations, im sooooo mad now jajaja

Reason for the war written by Hoebawt
6 Raul isnt Mexican hes from El Salvador

this is the very first post that made me madd :cursing:

Minimus
05-22-2008, 14:47
Raul, they're a bunch of racists, get used to it.

Missionary
05-22-2008, 15:03
lol i dont see where the hell we are cying, TNG alone suks, WLF had 5 days crying and menacing and did nothing...and once they decide to stirke take only 4 with them, ohhh this is the great WLF!! jajaja its a shame ;)

WLF 9 members = 4 dead
WANT 20ish members = 5 dead was it in fs? :dblthumbup:

I love the ignore feature in these forums. Makes it so much more pleasurable to be here and not have to worry with wasting time on BS posters :P

*quotes everyone of hoeb's post so doggyma can read them* :P

like i said about 200 times those last 4 states are friends with the last state i let in. I didn't give them the pass i didn't ask them to leave their current tag to join ours. They just came on their own when that state gave them the pass. Simple as that. speaking of tag jumpers...i wonder how wlf suddenly gained 3 members.hmm...

4 dude, 4 members lol

hoe your in differnt lines. chris is in the kill him line, you in the brown nose line :P

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 15:16

5 days i didnt know El Salvadorans told time quicker then the rest of the world.... :)

Raul
05-22-2008, 15:34
5 days i didnt know El Salvadorans told time quicker then the rest of the world.... :)

RAUL: omg andy! hoew wants to make me angry! and its functioning
ANDY: yeah man! all his comments are so mature, he makes me feel sad, we are *****ess raul
RAUL: omg! i need to find a post where i can respond to him its been 3 days and not 5!! omg omg!
ANDY: omg raul!! he is making u look weak!
RAUL: i know i dont know what to dooo, and he told me iam a Salvadorian!!!
ANDY: no way! ****t man thats bad!!! how do u feel?
RAUL: i feel very sad, u know Salvadorians are a ****tty people, as all of latino america!!
ANDY: calm down raul, i know that hoew telling u ur a salvadorian is the owrst thing in the universe, try drinkink a coke to raise ur sugar
-Norris has been added to teh conversation...
NORRIS: hey raul i saw the forum posts where Hoew totally ownz u
RAUL: I know Norris, he made me feel like ****tt.
-Swede has been added to the conversation...
SWEDE: brb i need to pee...

Lol hoew i love how ur words have no reason to be, and yeah! Im Mexican! and i am from El Salvador! and from Belice, Costa Rica Chile and Peru!! Iam a Latino! and i love being a sexy hot latino like me! and i love all the latino community! I hate one thing thou, people that think that calling someone from another certain nation will mean an insult. Thats racism man, and thats out of this game context. But we cant ask much from a "pinche putaa rasista de cagada" =D

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 15:39
LOL wat are u mini callin me a racist... hahahah i mean jajajajaja understand hahahaha

tu eres un pendio que le gusta mamar verga de pero... tu no eres hombre eres una puta que tiene cida... por favor no mi diega nada vas para ignore :P jajajajajajaja

**** El Salvadorans :P now go mk up another fake convo

Missionary
05-22-2008, 15:46
lol, these convos he makes are funny :P

although i think the swede should get his bladder checked out

Raul
05-22-2008, 15:53
LOL wat are u mini callin me a racist... hahahah i mean jajajajaja understand hahahaha

tu eres un pendio que le gusta mamar verga de pero... tu no eres hombre eres una puta que tiene cida... por favor no mi diega nada vas para ignore :P jajajajajajaja

**** El Salvadorans :P now go mk up another fake convo

Cida: Sida
Pendio: Pendejo
Verga de???: i want to know whos **** just to be sure i wont mess
diega: digas
vas para ignore: i have no idea what u meant here

jajaja ill recommend google translator, its better than ur 2% spanish ;)

and what do i need to understand Hoeweee???? That u use El Salvador to insult me, ****inggg child xD, there are other ways to try to pisssed someone xD, keep trying ill be waiting, but dont make me wait another 3 days ;) jaja