PDA

View Full Version : WANT VS TNG?

Pages : [1] 2

pcgluva
05-19-2008, 23:03
whats goin on?

Raul
05-19-2008, 23:14
Ok i know most of the world is concern with this event, Im here in the name of Norris and Andy and Greenpeace to give our political response

Our main reason for this war is "Turtles Freedom". Our lates investigations have revealed that TNG has being geting their cash to buy their sci points from the unlimited hunt of Turtles all around the world. This event cant pass unotice by our eyes and we have rally the people of the free world in this magna crusade to stop this nations from exploiting our Turtles.

We fight not only for our turtle, but for the future of our people! And we have alien support. One of our states recieve lvl 12 spaceships in the attacks to eliminate the opressors of the turtles!

Beware enemy, u thought the turtles were alone! ur wrong! they arent alone!

No we stand at the border of destruction for the War of the Turtles has come at last!

Now people of WANT! Forward! and Fear no Darkness!!!

Norrisville
05-19-2008, 23:17
turtles aside, heres the real reasoning....

for the last few days, we have been speaking to TNG leadership about having a practice war.... a "friendly" for you insane soccer fans because both nations have newcomers.... unfortunately tng leadership likes the idea but would just stop talking to me when i asked about details... we found this as a perfect oppurtunity for WANT to practice warring and TNG to practice restarting and killing us, etc.... no hard feelings joey, and it wasn't us who killed you, we have nothing to do with that!:unsure:

Hoebawt
05-19-2008, 23:32
Thats weak!!!!

Cape
05-19-2008, 23:40
Thats weak!!!!

I second that comment.

Raul
05-19-2008, 23:43
Turtles hoew! remember the turtles! this isnt for power! this is for the future of all free turtles!

Norrisville
05-19-2008, 23:52
shh.... we did a clean war tactic in dirty fashion... i could give two ***** if wlf thinks its weak

Cape
05-19-2008, 23:53
you can both blow me.
lol

If you mean blow you up, well then:dblthumbup:

Raul
05-20-2008, 00:02
Thats weak!!!!

weak is getting into a decided war like EE vs LoR just because LoR weakend EE before. WLF alone would have been bashed off by EE xD..

Im wondering how long will WLF last before comming to this war to even things up.. I just hope LoR doesnt come to to safeguard WLF after they enter this war =P

MarineRecon
05-20-2008, 00:04
i think it was a good thing to do for WANT...not cheap or dirty at all if both nations were talkin about it...in my opinion if they were blowing off talkin about details it would have gave me the feeling they would try sneaking a FS on WANT so y not start it first instead of both nations stocking turns...it ruins the point of a war cuz u dont noe when a war may happen and such

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 00:05
theres is next set!

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 00:11
i want to stress again that me and joey did talk about it and andy talked to their leaders too.... the only thing we didnt get to discuss was how controlled the war would be.. which would make the war a non-war in my opinion

we are also delaying our next strike to give them a chance to counter...

swede7
05-20-2008, 00:12
there went about 1/3 of the farms in the world :o

interesting

MarineRecon
05-20-2008, 00:18
i want to stress again that me and joey did talk about it and andy talked to their leaders too.... the only thing we didnt get to discuss was how controlled the war would be.. which would make the war a non-war in my opinion

i agree...i like how ure doin this ive always wanted to do that when i was leading...also thats a good thing swede id like to see sum more die haha

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 00:20

lol one set of warring means nothing to newbies, theres next set and couple more we'll go at it and teach them that way.

MarineRecon
05-20-2008, 00:23
yeah u gotta carry it over like a grudge type thing...get them pumped up and into it lol this could be a good thing and good way for u guys to start an alliance if u havent already haha

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 00:27
and dont really expect much from TNG CS, since noone really knew of it other then joey and james, i just found in the morning, but from what i heard it was still in the discussion.

we actually strying to figure out who hit joey with those attacks, poor joey lol

oh and for your turtles, i know this great turtle suop recipe lol

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 00:42
and dont really expect much from TNG CS, since noone really knew of it other then joey and james, i just found in the morning, but from what i heard it was still in the discussion.

we actually strying to figure out who hit joey with those attacks, poor joey lol

lol
raul has a pet turtle, so tell him that recipe...

well the talks stopped at ' yeah well do it, it was my idea anyway'
because if we discussed the war like when it will start/end etc, it wouldnt be a real war..

Mr President
05-20-2008, 00:47
Thats weak!!!!

I second that comment.

Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

To both sides..............Good luck and have fun! :dblthumbup:

Cape
05-20-2008, 00:50
Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

Like I'm going to take lessons from Mr. Butinski here, has there been a war in the last 4 years you haven't made either snide comments or back door diplomacy. So shove your self-aggrandizing BS where the sun don't shine.

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 00:52
Like I'm going to take lessons from Mr. Butinski here, has there been a war in the last 4 years you haven't made either snide comments or back door diplomacy. So shove your self-aggrandizing BS where the sun don't shine.

:o

Cape
05-20-2008, 01:04
Indeed

Mr.p's been replying to the thread for 10 minutes, this should be a good post that follows, something about leadership and good of the game I'm sure;)

Mr President
05-20-2008, 01:19

typical WLF reply...

Will say the "back door diplomacy" comment was pretty funny..

So seeing i got a reply like this means i have struck a nerve..So i must be right..

I know this will be hard to do, but try to look out past your big powerful almighty nation cloud for a min and think about what i said..

WLF goes to war for whatever reason they draw up. People give them crap for it on the forums and you all tell them to shut up and mind there own business cause WLF will do as it pleases.. Then someone other then WLF goes to war and what do we see..... WLF members saying it's lame. If that is not calling the kettle black!

I could less if you listen or take lessons from me.. nobody asked you too.
but again, you have shown that nobody EXCEPT a WLF member is entitled to an opinion.. Must be none of us are worthy... :(

Dogma
05-20-2008, 01:21
My money is on Mr P, 3 to 1 odds. Any takers?

Cape
05-20-2008, 01:31
typical WLF reply...

Will say the "back door diplomacy" comment was pretty funny..

So seeing i got a reply like this means i have struck a nerve..So i must be right..

I know this will be hard to do, but try to look out past your big powerful almighty nation cloud for a min and think about what i said..

WLF goes to war for whatever reason they draw up. People give them crap for it on the forums and you all tell them to shut up and mind there own business cause WLF will do as it pleases.. Then someone other then WLF goes to war and what do we see..... WLF members saying it's lame. If that is not calling the kettle black!

I could less if you listen or take lessons from me.. nobody asked you too.
but again, you have shown that nobody EXCEPT a WLF member is entitled to an opinion.. Must be none of us are worthy... :(

Well where to start....... Typically WLF is screamed at on the forums no mater what we do so no issues there, I guess stepping up and protecting a weakened ally and being screamed at by the same idiots is par for the course as well. We don't need lessons from any body on anything, we know how this game really works and we play that game very well :P I'm entitled to comment on what happens in the game and I don't need the approval from anybody to state my opinion. If as a co-leader of a nation I see my allies being warred I have all the right in the world to tell the offending nation back off or I'll plant your arse into the ground, it's not my problem the two nations made a practice war and didn't tell people ahead of time. Usually i ignore the morons who post BS about my nation, but sometimes you have to step up and call a spade a spade. nuff said, i wish there was an icon with a middle finger but this will have to do :P

Dogma
05-20-2008, 01:34
How bout morons who post things about their own nation?

Why the venom Cape? Did your monkey die?

Cape
05-20-2008, 01:37
How bout morons who post things about their own nation?

Why the venom Cape? Did your monkey die?

How many times this set alone has Mr.P had to tell everyone his USA members opinions don't reflect USA, I lost count?:o

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 01:49

Thats why we have a problem wit it... TNG never gave them a confirmation about the practice war... thats why its wrong

Dogma
05-20-2008, 01:53
it's not your business Hoe. Just like when WLF goes in to help a nation that doesn't clearly need it, isn't our business.

Cape
05-20-2008, 01:54
it's not your business Hoe

Originally posted by Guy77
(And i know you'll have some silly comment about this, and i don't care. People will die because Dogma is a coward )

That sig of yours is all the reply needed:)

Mr President
05-20-2008, 01:57
Well where to start....... Typically WLF is screamed at on the forums no mater what we do so no issues there, I guess stepping up and protecting a weakened ally and being screamed at by the same idiots is par for the course as well. We don't need lessons from any body on anything, we know how this game really works and we play that game very well :P I'm entitled to comment on what happens in the game and I don't need the approval from anybody to state my opinion. If as a co-leader of a nation I see my allies being warred I have all the right in the world to tell the offending nation back off or I'll plant your arse into the ground, it's not my problem the two nations made a practice war and didn't tell people ahead of time. Usually i ignore the morons who post BS about my nation, but sometimes you have to step up and call a spade a spade. nuff said, i wish there was an icon with a middle finger but this will have to do :P

ok try to keep up with this... I didn't post BS about your nation. I posted facts.. And pretty much did as you say "called a spade a spade"

But instead of posting anything mature, you stooped to the 3rd grade level of calling names and wishing you could flip the middle finger..
good comebacks!

How many times this set alone has Mr.P had to tell everyone his USA members opinions don't reflect USA, I lost count?:o

Perhaps.... now this is just a wild guess, but perhaps 99% of the time i said that was cause i didn't want new people thinking just cause there forum title read VP or GM that it had any bearings on ingame..

And when i made the reply about ooga's post, i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was his opinion and not the whole USA's.. Perhaps i should have received your permission before i posted that?

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 01:57
When the nation is made up of ppl that have played in wlf or im close friends wit yes it is my business

If your referring to hitting the Estos it isnt ur busniess... your not their friends inf fact if im correct last set weren't u gunning for them aswell...

TNG isnt just some random nation they are close frineds to WLF... I have lead TNG in the past... if i think someone is doing somethign wrong to them i will butt in if u like it or not i can give two ****s

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:01
When the nation is made up of ppl that have played in wlf or im close friends wit yes it is my business

If your referring to hitting the Estos it isnt ur busniess... your not their friends inf fact if im correct last set weren't u gunning for them aswell...

TNG isnt just some random nation they are close frineds to WLF... I have lead TNG in the past... if i think someone is doing somethign wrong to them i will butt in if u like it or not i can give two ****s

Just cause we warred them last set does not mean we are not friends with them this set.. We don't carry grudges around..

If your so unhappy about this war between TNG and WANT then maybe you should jump in and help TNG then. :P

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:02
but I have played with ppl in Wlf as well, if I want to butt in, that is my right as well? it should be, or is the double standard in full effect again?

Hell, go ahead kick wants ***, that is your friend, you can't allow your friends to be warred, WTF this is an outrage!

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 02:05
why is it we cant State our opinions about other wars wit out having ppl like you come on here and say **** about how WLF does things.... TNG said it themselves they didnt even know it was defiant he tought it was still being discussed...

If WLF did this half the ppl on this fourm would have there titties in a twist and screaming Bully.... but Wanted does it and its ok and fair coz Wanted says its a practice war?

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 02:06
but I have played with ppl in Wlf as well, if I want to butt in, that is my right as well? it should be, or is the double standard in full effect again?

There is no double standard ur just not as close to us as they are..

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:08
why is it we cant State our opinions about other wars wit out having ppl like you come on here and say **** about how WLF does things.... TNG said it themselves they didnt even know it was defiant he tought it was still being discussed...

If WLF did this half the ppl on this fourm would have there titties in a twist and screaming Bully.... but Wanted does it and its ok and fair coz Wanted says its a practice war?

nobody said you can't state your opinions.. All i did was point out your opinion on this matter. You said it was lame. So why is it WLF can do as they wish but when someone else does it then you say it's lame?

Then your co leader chimed in with his vast knowledge and turned it all personal..

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:11
ok try to keep up with this... I didn't post BS about your nation. I posted facts.. And pretty much did as you say "called a spade a spade"

But instead of posting anything mature, you stooped to the 3rd grade level of calling names and wishing you could flip the middle finger..
good comebacks!

Perhaps.... now this is just a wild guess, but perhaps 99% of the time i said that was cause i didn't want new people thinking just cause there forum title read VP or GM that it had any bearings on ingame..

And when i made the reply about ooga's post, i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was his opinion and not the whole USA's.. Perhaps i should have received your permission before i posted that?

Firstly i don't care how you run your nation or what you do as long as it doesn't affect me or WLF I could care less. Secondly your so called facts are complete crap, every time someone from WLF comments on anything there's a ready army of people ready and willing to jump on them and call them war mongers or whatever, this includes you as well. if you don't like how we play too bad, we've played the same way for years and will continue to play the same way.

In fact in the past you didn't complain when we we're strong allies and jumped to help you, but in recent years WLF has joined with other nations who don't fit into the, how shall I say, petty crowd that usually post on the forums. (I'm deliberatively staying away from any insinuation about mods and/or admins as it doesn't apply and isn't intended)

Well too bad for everyone else. My only comment in the start of the thread was to reaffirm Hoe's description of want warring TNG as pathetic, yet within minutes there are the wags flapping the poison tongues about WLF this or that, well in regards to raising the level of debate, suck it!!!

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:12
Why is no one else can state their opinioins on wars with out WLF coming in and saying we are morons posting about things we have no right to say anything about? That is all I am saying.

Speak your mind, but allow others to do the same thing. If you don't want to be flamed and called out, let others do as you expect other to do for you. It is all about freedom of speech.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 02:16
nobody said you can't state your opinions.. All i did was point out your opinion on this matter. You said it was lame. So why is it WLF can do as they wish but when someone else does it then you say it's lame?

Then your co leader chimed in with his vast knowledge and turned it all personal..

When have we said we are gonna have a practice war wit anyone, ask them, and then while they think about it FS them and say its ok coz its a practice war... no we dont do that we just hit who we wish

He made it personal... We gave our opinions about this war and u instantly jumped on us...

Dogma where the hell did we call anyone morons for their opinion.. we havent even commented ur opinoins... Dogma i think u should stop posting for tongith the oldtimers is getting to u...

See mrp Now wat i just did to dogma is personal not wat cape did ;)

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:20
Firstly i don't care how you run your nation or what you do as long as it doesn't affect me or WLF I could care less. Secondly your so called facts are complete crap, every time someone from WLF comments on anything there's a ready army of people ready and willing to jump on them and call them war mongers or whatever, this includes you as well. if you don't like how we play too bad, we've played the same way for years and will continue to play the same way.

In fact in the past you didn't complain when we we're strong allies and jumped to help you, but in recent years WLF has joined with other nations who don't fit into the, how shall I say, petty crowd that usually post on the forums. (I'm deliberatively staying away from any insinuation about mods and/or admins as it doesn't apply and isn't intended)

Well too bad for everyone else. My only comment in the start of the thread was to reaffirm Hoe's description of want warring TNG as pathetic, yet within minutes there are the wags flapping the poison tongues about WLF this or that, well in regards to raising the level of debate, suck it!!!

Find me a post where i have slammed WLF..... And i mean slammed.. not a post where i questioned them (or is this against your rules now too) but a post where i slammed them and bashed them like you seem to think i have.

And WLF has never fit in the "pretty" crowd.. in fact i would like to know who this "pretty" crowd is lol.. And WLF and USA haven't been "strong" allies for quite some time. And it has nothing to do with this so called "pretty" crowd you refer too.

Now as for your suck it comment. I have let the last few personal insults go but i'm growing tired of you taking it to these levels. You are the one who called me out and when you couldn't keep up with a decent debate, you resorted to this kind of crap.. So either keep it clean or don't post..

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:21

Does this jog your memory or do you just ignor what your ppl say about others?

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:23
When have we said we are gonna have a practice war wit anyone, ask them, and then while they think about it FS them and say its ok coz its a practice war... no we dont do that we just hit who we wish

He made it personal... We gave our opinions about this war and u instantly jumped on us...

Dogma where the hell did we call anyone morons for their opinion.. we havent even commented ur opinoins... Dogma i think u should stop posting for tongith the oldtimers is getting to u...

dude go back and read capes posts.. middle finger, morons, ect ect..

I didn't jump on you. I simply asked why is it ok for WLF to do this and nobody else.. But yet nobody has replied to that... nope we have to keep crying that i'm jumping all over you guys..

You might want to go back and read what i have said.. I believe it's all pretty level toned to me.

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:25

Lay off the dope Hoe, I think you got a bad batch, and if you want to go personal.. go ahead, I will not sink to that level as you so aptly did. I have considered you a friend, but you push the envelope with me now.

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:28
Now as for your suck it comment. I have let the last few personal insults go but i'm growing tired of you taking it to these levels. You are the one who called me out and when you couldn't keep up with a decent debate, you resorted to this kind of crap.. So either keep it clean or don't post..

The last comments we're directed at the anti-WLF community as a whole, I stay away from direct personal attacks and don't like being accused as such, If my comments are misconstrued then fine, i apologize.

The levels I go too reflect the levels of comments directed at my nation as a whole, as I said I usually ignore them but time comes when you either make a stand or loose your self respect. I will never allow that to happen and from time to time I will push back against those who oppose me and my friends no matter who it is. You talk about a debate, i don't see it as a debate, I see it as slag WLF/me - reply, rinse and repeat. If you have time for this then so be it, i have nothing to do for the next few hours:)

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:30
THIS IS A QUESTION:

HERE IS MY OPINIONS:

this is the post where i'm bashing WLF????? I'm sorry but i'm not seeing it.

All i see is a question followed with an opinion..

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:30
how can "suck it" be misconstrued?

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:32
The last comments we're directed at the anti-WLF community as a whole, I stay away from direct personal attacks and don't like being accused as such, If my comments are misconstrued then fine, i apologize.

The levels I go too reflect the levels of comments directed at my nation as a whole, as I said I usually ignore them but time comes when you either make a stand or loose your self respect. I will never allow that to happen and from time to time I will push back against those who oppose me and my friends no matter who it is. You talk about a debate, i don't see it as a debate, I see it as slag WLF/me - reply, rinse and repeat. If you have time for this then so be it, i have nothing to do for the next few hours:)

I have no problem with your dedication to your nation.. There needs to be more like that.

but you took what i posted as bashing WLF? I simply asked a question.

which again i remind you, i haven't seen a reply too :P

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:33
Originally Posted by Mr President

THIS IS A QUESTION:

You don't possibly see how this is bashing our nation?

Sad

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:34
Did you not learn comprehension when you were taught to read?

Or are you that thin skinned?

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:37
You don't possibly see how this is bashing our nation?

Sad

How is asking a simple question bashing your nation? You are going to have to bring me up to speed here cause i'm not seeing it.

Although i think it's funny that you can't answer it... :dblthumbup:

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:38
Did you not learn comprehension when you were taught to read?

Or are you that thin skinned?

My skin is thicker then yours that's for sure.

The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF. The intent is clear if not as direct as my rendering.

Raul
05-20-2008, 02:43

ohh hoew shut up, it was in discussion yes, but we could just have FS and thats it, reason? we are practicing, TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge, they should have been ready for it or even FS first. But war comming was very very clear.

And well as i posted in the first posts. How long will it be before WLF enters the war, if u are as brave and speak so highly of ur glorious kingdom, just attack us and help TNG, don go in forums saying ur friends with TNG and u love their *** and u will help ur allies, just do it and if ur not entering this war then get the hell outa of this thread and create a WLF wants to fight MR PRes and anyone else that wanna come :P

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:44
The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF.

lol.. ok now we can talk about sad.. How you ever came up with that from what i said is beyond me..

My goodness, i wonder how you would have twisted it if i asked if everyone in WLF was having a good day...

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:44
ohh hoew shut up, it was in discussion yes, but we could just have FS and thats it, reason? we are practicing, TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge, they should have been ready for it or even FS first. But war comming was very very clear.

And well as i posted in the first posts. How long will it be before WLF enters the war, if u are as brave and speak so highly of ur glorious kingdom, just attack us and help TNG, don go in forums saying ur friends with TNG and u love their *** and u will help ur allies, just do it and if ur not entering this war then get the hell outa of this thread and create a WLF wants to fight MR PRes and anyone else that wanna come :P

Need I say more:)

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:45
My skin is thicker then yours that's for sure.

The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF. The intent is clear if not as direct as my rendering.

Sorry, my jibberish isn't up to speed, cuold you try that in English pls?

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:47
lol.. ok now we can talk about sad.. How you ever came up with that from what i said is beyond me..

My goodness, i wonder how you would have twisted it if i asked if everyone in WLF was having a good day...

You didn't ask if we we're having a good day, you asked why the heck are we interfering in others business as if we always do it, and then went on to state that we should butt out. Next time a nation asks me if it's OK to hit USA I'm not going to tell em no, I'll just say it's not my concern do what you want. I'm sure I can get Boz and Hoe to concur.

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:47

What he said :P

Raul
05-20-2008, 02:50
Need I say more:)

here is a clear example of someone that has no idea what the discussions were or what was happening between WANT and TNG, but he comes to this thread saying we did this war the wrong way, since it was in "discussion". War was haeppning man, discussion or not, and TNG new, we just wanted to make this balance thatn just attack at night as WLF does. We actually are so BRAVE that we told them this was happening soon ,and we gave them the chance to build up defenses etc. They were pronlongin this to much for whatever reason and we just go for it. But with or without discussion this was happening.

Btw whats the recipe?

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:51
What he said :P

Shush you!:thumbdown:

Dogma
05-20-2008, 02:52
Shush you!:thumbdown:

Nope

Mr President
05-20-2008, 02:52
lol your not doing to good... Here i will post it again.

The way i read this is, i asked a question.. I don't see any bashing WLF anywhere.. Really, read it again.. it's a simple question.

You are the one who took it the way you wanted to and not the way it was stated. So that is not my fault. Don't try and put words in my mouth and make it like i said something i didn't..

Raul
05-20-2008, 02:55
Mr Pres ill give u my personal opinion. Dont waste time posting and responding to this guys. Hoew and Cape, if u think this is so wrong and WLF wants to help TNG and hit WANT now this is a great chance, we are without turns and indefense go for it,just as u hit EE =D. ill be waiting. My name is pretty clear in the nation so it wont be hard to find me...If not warring, then good luck the rest of the set =D.

Cape
The way i read this is, i asked a question.. I don't see any bashing WLF anywhere.. Really, read it again.. it's a simple question.

You are the one who took it the way you wanted to and not the way it was stated. So that is not my fault. Don't try and put words in my mouth and make it like i said something i didn't..

I'm doing fine :smoke:, just because your blind to another persons opinion that your question is biased and loaded is not my concern.

Dogma
odds go to 4 to 1 on Mr P

Cape
05-20-2008, 02:59
Mr Pres ill give u my personal opinion. Dont waste time posting and responding to this guys. Hoew and Cape, if u think this is so wrong and WLF wants to help TNG and hit WANT now this is a great chance, we are without turns and indefense go for it,just as u hit EE =D. ill be waiting. My name is pretty clear in the nation so it wont be hard to find me...If not warring, then good luck the rest of the set =D.

Lucky for you Norrisville was on and Andy too, all we did was a little aggressive diplomacy and the situation became very clear:) next time make sure you get TNG or whoever to tell their friends about "practice" wars or stuff can go wrong quickly;)

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:00
odds go to 4 to 1 on Mr P

:spam:

Dogma
05-20-2008, 03:04
:spam:

I grow weary of your mindless posts

Mr President
05-20-2008, 03:05
I'm doing fine :smoke:, just because your blind to another persons opinion that your question is biased and loaded is not my concern.

With all do respect, i asked a question.. If you feel it was biased and loaded that is not my problem. All you keep doing is proving me more and more correct..

You know it as well as i know it. WLF has pulled this same type of stunt time and time again and each time you all pretty much tell us to mind our own business.. Whether we have interests in the nation you hit or not.

But when someone else does it, WLF doesn't like it. Put all the lables you want on it and paint it anyway you want.. the fact is, it's a double standard. And you know it and that is why you keep dancing around the real answer to my question.

Honestly, i have a lot of respect for WLF. I have no problem with your style of play. You all make things more interesting around here.. always have, and i suspect always will..

But if your going to play like that and expect people to deal with it, then you all have to deal with the fact that others may play like that too. Fair is Fair!

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:06
I grow weary of your mindless posts

Then go to bed, I'm just killing time replying to everything, thanks for making it all happen lol

Dogma
05-20-2008, 03:11
Then go to bed, I'm just killing time replying to everything, thanks for making it all happen lol

How bout you posting something intelligent so this can be a productive conversation, and my bed time is none of you god ****ed business,

DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT, I WILL DO AS I WANT WHEN I WANT.

Oh sorry that was the WLF response

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:15
How bout you posting something intelligent so this can be a productive conversation, and my bed time is none of you god ****ed business,

DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT, I WILL DO AS I WANT WHEN I WANT.

Oh sorry that was the WLF response

Hmmm, seems like your the one posting unintelligent non-relevant posts?
Hypocrisy thy name is Dogma:)

Dogma
05-20-2008, 03:19
Hmmm, seems like your the one posting unintelligent non-relevant posts?
Hypocrisy thy name is Dogma:)

can't face reality can you. That is exactly the attitude you came int this thread with, but when you see it from the other side Ohh the horror!

You are actually too blinded by your allegiance to ppl that lead you around by the nose ring to see that you are exactly that way,

now that is sad/

Reread your post Cape, this is you.

Do you not see it, or are you that delusional?

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:20
With all do respect, i asked a question.. If you feel it was biased and loaded that is not my problem. All you keep doing is proving me more and more correct..

You know it as well as i know it. WLF has pulled this same type of stunt time and time again and each time you all pretty much tell us to mind our own business.. Whether we have interests in the nation you hit or not.

But when someone else does it, WLF doesn't like it. Put all the lables you want on it and paint it anyway you want.. the fact is, it's a double standard. And you know it and that is why you keep dancing around the real answer to my question.

Honestly, i have a lot of respect for WLF. I have no problem with your style of play. You all make things more interesting around here.. always have, and i suspect always will..

But if your going to play like that and expect people to deal with it, then you all have to deal with the fact that others may play like that too. Fair is Fair!

My, my where to start, you do post big ones don't you :(

Forget it, trying to reply to the same foolishness is stupid, you have your opinion, I have mine, let's leave it at that. You can never win an argument against a person who declares themselves victors in a non-existent debate and post the same I don't know what your talking about answer. Time to retire from the forums and concentrate on having fun in-game.

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:22
can't face reality can you. That is exactly the attitude you came int this thread with, but when you see it from the other side Ohh the horror!

You are actually too blinded by your allegiance to ppl that lead you around by the nose ring to see that you are exactly that way,

now that is sad/

Reread your post Cape, this is you.

Do you not see it, or are you that delusional?

My eyes are free and clear, I know the games people play and I play them too. This thread is very useful and very interesting.:D

Dogma
05-20-2008, 03:29
My eyes are free and clear, I know the games people play and I play them too. This thread is very useful and very interesting.:D
I look at you very first post in this thread, and what I see is you being first, defensive then calling ppl out for having an opinion. That tells me you have something in your character that is a little aberrant. But, I got by that, and then your post then get personal against ppl who are trying to discuss this and just have a little fun on these forums, and you get more and more personal. This I have an issue with. People were not dissin you or your nation, there was a legitimate question asked and all f your answers have been personal attacks.

Is this how you deal with life issues? If so I am genuinely concerned for your welfare. That is a quite cynical attitude for one as young as you. Or is it a Napoleonic complex that makes you, as a little man, think you are much bigger and badder than everyone else?

Do you not see how you are being led? Grow a pair and tell us how you really feel rather than echoing the drivel you bring from the ppl that you allow to lead you around like a dog on a leash.

Cape
05-20-2008, 03:45
I look at you very first post in this thread, and what I see is you being first, defensive then calling ppl out for having an opinion. That tells me you have something in your character that is a little aberrant. But, I got by that, and then your post then get personal against ppl who are trying to discuss this and just have a little fun on these forums, and you get more and more personal. This I have an issue with. People were not dissin you or your nation, there was a legitimate question asked and all f your answers have been personal attacks.

Is this how you deal with life issues? If so I am genuinely concerned for your welfare. That is a quite cynical attitude for one as young as you. Or is it a Napoleonic complex that makes you, as a little man, think you are much bigger and badder than everyone else?

Do you not see how you are being led? Grow a pair and tell us how you really feel rather than echoing the drivel you bring from the ppl that you allow to lead you around like a dog on a leash.

This is so off the wall I don't know where to begin:w00t: Firstly I'm not a follower, if anything I've rebelled against everything I've been taught my whole life and thought for myself and made my own opinions and judgments on the world around me. At 31 I'm not that young, I would hope a 46 year old person such as yourself would have more concerns then for my welfare, but then again your concern is probably not real and your just trolling for a response. Well here it is. The only reason I don't run my own nation is I don't care too, it's time consuming and I like the people in WLF so I have no reason to go anywhere. If anything people bug me all the time for my opinion and I give advise freely and honestly, too honestly for some but honest none the least. I like long walks on the beech and candle light dinners, opps:blushing:, too personal, wrong thread lol

DBozMen
05-20-2008, 04:05
Yesterday when i went to bed all was clear and the sun was shining (actually going down).

Now I woke up this morning, not wanted to go out of bed (harsh weekend). But still I had to, so standing up, taking a shower and having some breakfast it would seemed I pressed my computer on. And there is was, a classy old ***** fight between people. It would seem that some people keep talking while others can do the acts (since the people that are involved in this war take up like 5% of the complete conversation).
So the question is, where is this going to?

*This is way too early for me*

Dogma
05-20-2008, 04:12
Yesterday when i went to bed all was clear and the sun was shining (actually going down).

Now I woke up this morning, not wanted to go out of bed (harsh weekend). But still I had to, so standing up, taking a shower and having some breakfast it would seemed I pressed my computer on. And there is was, a classy old ***** fight between people. It would seem that some people keep talking while others can do the acts (since the people that are involved in this war take up like 5% of the complete conversation).
So the question is, where is this going to?

*This is way too early for me*

Boz as always you present a good point, where is this going? I know where it went and it was a helluva ride. :P

@Cape I am concered about all peolpe whether I agree with them or not. That is the human way to be. And I like to consider myself to be human, more than that I consider myself to be a man, and I am sympatheitc to all mankind.

Cape
05-20-2008, 04:21
Boz as always you present a good point, where is this going? I know where it went and it was a helluva ride. :P

@Cape I am concered about all peolpe whether I agree with them or not. That is the human way to be. And I like to consider myself to be human, more than that I consider myself to be a man, and I am sympatheitc to all mankind.

Your concern seems to end when you get an opportunity to egg them on:w00t:
it's been fun and I've killed a lot of time, same time next week suckers;)

Dogma
05-20-2008, 04:24
Sqame Bat time... same Bat channel

Cape
05-20-2008, 04:26
Sqame Bat time... same Bat channel

In one sentence you've shown how old you really are lol

Max Logan
05-20-2008, 06:02
Thats weak!!!!

wtf? lol

Jesus Holy One! Hoe, you`re the only weakling around here. Now go back to your master!

nosejam
05-20-2008, 07:54
Where to begin, first off I'd like to congratulate WANT on keeping my brilliant record of dying in the FS going strong, I'm expecting some sort of recognition of the time it takes to fool people into thinking I'm a threat. I'd like to thank my parents for always supporting me, my nation members for telling other people that I'm good (people start to believe these things if you say it enough), and of course all the gullible fools who did believe them; thank you all.

Secondly: Dogma and Mr P STFU, if you don't like the way WLF do things then do something about it instead of having a go at them on the forums hiding behind your previous status as a great nation. But I'm used to you acting like this, so its all rosy.

Thirdly: Cape you do talk crap sometimes don't you.

Fourthly: Raul I'm surprised at you, you're always the one spouting on about honour, I'm struggling to see it here.
TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge If we knew without knowing we are very special indeed, I'm going to take that as a compliment; thank you.

Fifthly: Only killed four? You really do need the practice don't you.

Sixthly: Don't have a sixthly just never made more than five points in a post before.

So as it stands TNG have had 4 players killed by WANT, 1 by an unnamed assassin. WANT have 10 states with more networth than our largest state, which is 3 more states than we have originals left alive, brilliant.

The Legend
05-20-2008, 08:03
In one sentence you've shown how old you really are lol
I watched that Batman when I was a kid...

Cape
05-20-2008, 08:16
I watched that Batman when I was a kid...

Don't make me get my walking cane :mad:

p.s. I enjoyed nosejam's post if only for the fact i get off lighter then the rest:)

nosejam
05-20-2008, 08:19
I would've said the same thing I said to Mr P and Dogma, but we all know WLF speak with actions as much as they do wih words :)

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 08:45
TNG did not ask for help from WLF, they are showing there support for an ally. we can handle wanted

but mostly w/e i seen, not read was cape and mr.p/dogma being friends :d

when what i heard was it was supposed to be a war done during the same time for both nations in order to pratice kill, did not know WANTED could do what ever they wanted, so TNG will do w/e ever with wanted, and i like to craay grudges over for few sets

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 08:50

no it was supposed to be a concented war so get yuor facts straight before bringing it up

and tbh i thought it supposed to be for next set

Missionary
05-20-2008, 09:28
OK, like 7 pages of 4 people arguing about something that has nothing to do with the thread topic. after like 3 pages i gave up reading your bickering.

the 84th post before before a TNG leader manages to post anything about this war. how about i change the name of the thread to "WLF bashing or not?" then make another thread about the war lol.

bout the war - if it was a practice war it would have made sence to let TNG have the FS seeing as they are the smaller nation memberwise and networth wise. wether the turtles are in danger or not :P

Divine Intervention
05-20-2008, 10:55
doesn't anyone else get tired of the same people over and over again riding WLFs asses and always trying to pick on their players on forums? *sigh*
oh, and nicely done...nicely done. So you're saying the reason was "practice" eh? lol. well ok. if you say so. Anyway, gl TNG, i just spent my whole turn
money buying your food :)

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 11:21
this is the most ridiculuous bull**** ive ever seen im sorry....
cape, hoe, and i talked, discussing everything that went on....
and nosejams and jigger's replies prove that they knew what was going on, just didn't communicate it to their members. how does that make us dirty?
@nose- we only killed 4 states because we only saved turns for a day
@vinnie- if you predetermine strike times and who strikes and all of that nonsense, does it make the war a war?

nosejam
05-20-2008, 11:27
We didn't tell them that we hadn't planned a war? Wow we really are bad communicators...

And yes it does make the war a war, it just means you have to stonewall like crazy when it starts :)

DBozMen
05-20-2008, 11:37
doesn't anyone else get tired of the same people over and over again riding WLFs asses and always trying to pick on their players on forums? *sigh*

I do, but that's maybe why i don't respond to the posts...

Dogma
05-20-2008, 11:50
I didn't bash WLF, I was bashing Cape.

Max Logan
05-20-2008, 12:06
oh, and nicely done...nicely done. So you're saying the reason was "practice" eh? lol. well ok. if you say so. Anyway, gl TNG, i just spent my whole turn
money buying your food :)

hmm, I guess you read and accept whatever you feel fits you. Go live your ignorant life, and stay off the microwaves!

If Hoe was just 1/10 of my genius mind, he would understand not to post stupid **** like he did on the 1st page! Like - WTF? :confused:

Divine Intervention
05-20-2008, 12:15
hmm, I guess you read and accept whatever you feel fits you. Go live your ignorant life, and stay off the microwaves!

If Hoe was just 1/10 of my genius mind, he would understand not to post stupid **** like he did on the 1st page! Like - WTF? :confused:

haha yea im living the ignorant life. ok we will see.
good try though guys :dblthumbup:

Morph
05-20-2008, 13:45
bunch of whining cry babies in this thread...:glare:

Mr President
05-20-2008, 14:08
This all started cause i asked the simple question about WLF.. Gosh forbid someone questions anything WLF does cause if you do then they look at it as bashing..

How about when WLF teamed up with LoR and warred anyone they could just for "fun". I suppose that is ok? But WANT is wrong for doing this? That is the kind of thing i was trying to point out...

Starting to see why nobody wants to come on here.. I should put it in the rules that questioning is not allowed cause it is viewed as "bashing".. :P

Good luck to both TNG and WANT in whatever you want to call it..

Have fun!

Morph
05-20-2008, 14:23
Starting to see why nobody wants to come on here.. I should put it in the rules that questioning is not allowed cause it is viewed as "bashing".. :P

plz do...then we can finally get some people banned here

jeff_capes
05-20-2008, 14:54
WANT said they stopped to give TNG a chance to strike back.
TNG struck back and killed one and WANT are attacking again. That was loads of time to get a couterstrike in.
I would actually laugh if WLF joined in now and took out some big WANT states just for a laugh because in my eyes WANT are acting and look pretty smug about what they have done and could do with knocking down a peg or two. :dblthumbup:
Just my opinion not that of the nation before everyone starts *****ing and moaning again, :laugh: :P

Mr President
05-20-2008, 14:58
it will be interesting to see how this saga plays out..

Morph
05-20-2008, 15:00
WANT said they stopped to give TNG a chance to strike back.
TNG struck back and killed one and WANT are attacking again. That was loads of time to get a couterstrike in.
I would actually laugh if WLF joined in now and took out some big WANT states just for a laugh because in my eyes WANT are acting and look pretty smug about what they have done and could do with knocking down a peg or two. :dblthumbup:
Just my opinion not that of the nation before everyone starts *****ing and moaning again, :laugh: :P

how scary :rolleyes:

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 15:26
how is laying down our arms and letting them strike for a day smug?

and yeah nosejam, a war full of stonewalling is still considered a war i suppose haha :laugh:

MarineRecon
05-20-2008, 15:30
i think the comment about them just killin 4 and stopping made them just start killin more all over again cuz they would make me lol...they were being nice then get bashed for it haha o well but wuts the point of having a stonewall war thats boring WANT just made this like an actual war when it was least expected

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 15:35
don't forget we had a new guy leading the war chat. So, he is still learning the breaks and such. Which is part of why this war is a practice. To train the co/s the way to run the war chat. i really gave him the basis on wht he had to do and he lead it himself. I would say he did a good job for being A) relatively new to the game B) really only his 2/3 war. and C) leading a chat on his own with limited help from the other vets.

besides...nosejam was their main threat and had to be taken out =P. when i was gathering spy ops, a lot of them had 150+ turns...wheny your talking about a practice war, and theopposing nation has a majority of its members with 150+ turns. you kinda suspect something even if it doesn't mean anything. I just hope that you guys retal in a way that would make this more fun.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 15:53
and nosejams and jigger's replies prove that they knew what was going on, just didn't communicate it to their members. how does that make us dirty?
@vinnie- if you predetermine strike times and who strikes and all of that nonsense, does it make the war a war?

THEY NEVER AGREED TO UR PRACTICE WAR........... THATS WEAK!!!!!!!

MR P yea When wlf and lor allie dup and killed everyone its not like u guys didnt know it was coming.... and we didnt send u a msg askin for a practice war we just warred so their is a difference...

all the time ppl say how we war netters and noobs... wat do u think TNG is made up of? They didnt watn war wit anyone... Jigger even said it.... they all thought it was for next set.... thats why its wrong... Im not gonna post anymore on this matter TNG knows where we stand.....

and btw Where did WLF say it was gonna hit wanted? this is all coming from ur mouths... not ours.... idiots

Dogma
05-20-2008, 16:02

MR P yea When wlf and lor allie dup and killed everyone its not like u guys didnt know it was coming.... and we didnt send u a msg askin for a practice war we just warred so their is a difference...

all the time ppl say how we war netters and noobs... wat do u think TNG is made up of? They didnt watn war wit anyone... Jigger even said it.... they all thought it was for next set.... thats why its wrong... Im not gonna post anymore on this matter TNG knows where we stand.....

and btw Where did WLF say it was gonna hit wanted? this is all coming from ur mouths... not ours.... idiots

Calm down folks, hell after all this is just a game.

Raul
05-20-2008, 16:11
Lucky for you Norrisville was on and Andy too, all we did was a little aggressive diplomacy and the situation became very clear:) next time make sure you get TNG or whoever to tell their friends about "practice" wars or stuff can go wrong quickly;)

jaja u wont menace me or any of my comrades, i dont care a "#$/ of WLF comming to kill me jaja ur nation is meaningless to me..A good man with strong words would have declare on us 18 hours ago instead of saying they will do anything in the future, jajaja u really think u will lower our morale, do whatever u pls, and things wont go wrong, this is going the way we WANTed it to happen, and if declare on us it will still be the way we wanted it =D. Jaja ilussionary man that thinks WLF and himself can scare people around. Im still waiting for ur FS

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 16:11
telling me to calm down.... i only posted liek 6 pages you two old men and cape posted like 10 pages tell urself to come down

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 16:20
im pretty sure that most of the thread is mostly pres,dogma and cape. Raul only posted 5-6 times. hoe, your a good guy. But when it comes to the game, if its not you making the decision it seems to be a bad decesion. If its not benifiting you in anyway. it is wrong. or weak. "andy stop hitting TNG now, Andy stop recruiting players from other nation, andy this andy that." its really quite annoying and most of the time i just ignore it. Stop trying to influence how other players act.

Mr President
05-20-2008, 16:24
im pretty sure that most of the thread is mostly pres,dogma and cape. Raul only posted 5-6 times. hoe, your a good guy. But when it comes to the game, if its not you making the decision it seems to be a bad decesion. If its not benifiting you in anyway. it is wrong. or weak. "andy stop hitting TNG now, Andy stop recruiting players from other nation, andy this andy that." its really quite annoying and most of the time i just ignore it. Stop trying to influence how other players act.

yea Dogma and i are guilty of making this thread so big.. It was late, i couldn't sleep and there was something new in the W&R thread.. So i used that to help make me tired again...

But really, it all started with a simple question :D

Anyway, i must say though, Andy this was a perfect post. Well Said!

Missionary
05-20-2008, 16:25

does attacking on a tuesday instead of a thursday make it not a war? all you woul dhave to say in TNG get the FS and then sit and wait untill they do.

Raul
05-20-2008, 16:27
Fourthly: Raul I'm surprised at you, you're always the one spouting on about honour, I'm struggling to see it here. If we knew without knowing we are very special indeed, I'm going to take that as a compliment; thank you.

Fifthly: Only killed four? You really do need the practice don't you.

Fourthly response: Intels show u were stocking Turns. Almost all states had over 200 turns and counting, so it showed us you may be preparing to FS first. MAybe im wrong, we arent perfect, but at an eventual FS from your part we needed to act. As far as i know Andyy and Norris both tried to reach you sveral times without a final answer by your part. So we did what we needed to safeguard WANT. I think the problem was we tried to reach you first hand, let you know this was happening. I thought of it to be more Honourable. Making an unanounced FS to a nation we have no problems with i thought to be hounourable. Thats why we contact you. We could just have attacked say we are practicing and thats it! But now because we were telling you to prepare now some try to point this we are the bad guys. Ill love watching WLF telling EE war will happen 5 days before it the FS. EE will clean them up before they even knew what happens. So actually we were even stupid to let you know. This isnt personal man, its just a game, and we are playing it and try to be better. WANT is new nation we are making our efforts. and as u pointed. Yes we need practice thats why we made this war, its more than obious....

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 16:29
does attacking on a tuesday instead of a thursday make it not a war? all you woul dhave to say in TNG get the FS and then sit and wait untill they do.

i refuse to do that, because we would never do that in a normal war. that would be a idiotic waste of time, turns, and the set. yes we are getting our feet wet, but otherwise were treating this as close to any normal war as possible. nothing should be predetermined.

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 16:36
i am sure you all remember the USA vs. Lor "war for fun" it was 2 days of stonewalling...-_-

Divine Intervention
05-20-2008, 16:37
i am sure you all remember the USA vs. Lor "war for fun" it was 2 days of stonewalling...-_-

lol i remember that. How did that end?

Raul
05-20-2008, 16:38

well Hoew, next time we shall get WLF courage and attack without even noticing the enemy nation we shall strike ;). we will just save turns and attack in a massive FS without the other nation knowing this will happen. jajaja Weak??? When u tell USA or EE u will be warring them 5 days before the FS. That will be strong!!!! not entering a war with a weaking EE and start killing them, ohh and this action isnt weak, its cowardly weak ;)

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 16:40

twas a stalemate and andy got about 4 horus of sleep between the 2 nights it lasted...

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 16:52
twas a stalemate and andy got about 4 horus of sleep between the 2 nights it lasted...

if youre talking about the war i think youre talking about, you texted me at 3 in the morning, so i woke up and stonewalled, then went back to sleep lol

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 16:54
if youre talking about the war i think youre talking about, you texted me at 3 in the morning, so i woke up and stonewalled, then went back to sleep lol

yep that was it :dblthumbup:

Raul
05-20-2008, 17:02
Cape still doesnt say the turtle recipe he said he had >_>

Btw Andy we recieved this letter from the Turtle embassy saying they will send War Turtles to aid us in the AA's.

Max Logan
05-20-2008, 17:02

LOR and WLF never asked me if I agree on them warring me. Neither did it ask anyone else it warred. Hmm :confused:

:rolleyes:

Dogma
05-20-2008, 17:03

If we hadn't called it a draw, it would still be going on. :P

Raul
05-20-2008, 17:03
LOR and WLF never asked me if I agree on them warring me. Neither did it ask anyone else it warred. Hmm :confused:

:rolleyes:

because WLF is afraid to tell other nations they will war them in some days, because without the FS they are doomed =D

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 17:05
Cape still doesnt say the turtle recipe he said he had >_>

Btw Andy we recieved this letter from the Turtle embassy saying they will send War Turtles to aid us in the AA's.

Cape's secret turtle soup recipe
* 10 ounces (2-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 pound turtle meat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
* 1 cup minced celery (4 stalks)
* 2 medium onions, minced (2 medium)
* 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
* 3 bay leaves
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon thyme
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1-1/2 cups tomato purée
* 1 quart beef stock
o NOTE: If turtle bones are available, add them to the beef bones when making the stock for this dish
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, as needed
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 5 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon minced parsley
* 6 teaspoons dry sherry

Melt 8 ounces (2 sticks) butter in a heavy saucepan. Add the flour and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the roux is light brown. Set aside.

In a 5-quart saucepan, melt the remaining butter and add turtle meat. Cook over high heat until the meat is brown. Add celery, onions, garlic and seasonings, and cook until the vegetables are transparent.

Add tomato purée, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the stock and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the roux and cook over low heat, stirring, until the soup is smooth and thickened. Correct seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Add lemon juice, eggs and parsley.

Remove from heat and serve. At the table, add 1 teaspoon sherry to each soup plate.

enjoy

i also found a link of raul at a local carnival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Cape
05-20-2008, 18:01
My actual recipe is as follows:

take 2 pounds of n00b, bash till smooth
take 2 pounds of lazy stocking netter, add salt
combine in bowl and stir using 20 million lvl 12 jets till blended
add 1 pound diced turtle
cover with bottle of red wine
put on plate and garnash with marijuana leaves for flavor:)

Hmmm, that's good eating:)

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 18:12
yea that sounds about right....

Raul
05-20-2008, 18:36
jaja u wont menace me or any of my comrades, i dont care a "#$/ of WLF comming to kill me jaja ur nation is meaningless to me..A good man with strong words would have declare on us 18 hours ago instead of saying they will do anything in the future, jajaja u really think u will lower our morale, do whatever u pls, and things wont go wrong, this is going the way we WANTed it to happen, and if declare on us it will still be the way we wanted it =D. Jaja ilussionary man that thinks WLF and himself can scare people around. Im still waiting for ur FS

u havnt answer this post CAPE xD

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 18:47
raul ur just a pawn in this... do u know this?

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 19:00

explain to me how hes a "pawn"

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 19:01
i dont have to explain anything

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 19:12
i dont have to explain anything

you called one of our leaders a pawn like i called cape your ***** :P

raul, the thread is finally starting to die down, so let it go... its funny how the only problem is between hoe and whoever he disagrees with and not tng or want specifically... lets just move on ffs

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 19:17
how aobut u go jump off chuck norries **c*

Mrmcjoey15
05-20-2008, 19:18
Ok so here i am finily got back on a computer and i come back to this??? i never agreed to the war james may have jigger may have but whos the actual leader this set thats right its me. now ik i was told of the thaught but i never aggred to start it now idk if jigger or james did but this deffinitly didnt have my approval acording to me and what i thaught that jigger said was that tng was gonna be peace full for about 2-3 more sets to build a good rep and get more players and now what do we do go and get owned by WANT i mean come on people this is juussssssst great :unsure:

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 19:24
hoe... stfu. im tired of hearing you complain like a ****in baby for the last 20 hours.

and joey, you said it was a good idea and that you thought it up yourself, and andy told me he talked to nose. what more confirmation do you people want? a ****in signed document by us and tng and hoe too because this is his buisness too apparently? god, if i had known everyone would have a broomstick up their ***, i wouldnt have bothered. you know what tng, you guys make your cs and we will end it there, then. i dont know what more you whiners want from us to prove that we meant nothing bad by our actions.. anything to stop all this god **** complaining. someone from tng needs to talk to me on msn..

Mrmcjoey15
05-20-2008, 19:26
hoe... stfu. im tired of hearing you complain like a ****in baby for the last 20 hours.

and joey, you said it was a good idea and that you thought it up yourself, and andy told me he talked to nose. what more confirmation do you people want? a ****in signed document by us and tng and hoe too because this is his buisness too apparently? god, if i had known everyone would have a broomstick up their ***, i wouldnt have bothered. you know what tng, you guys make your cs and we will end it there, then. i dont know what more you whiners want from us to prove that we meant nothing bad by our actions.. anything to stop all this god **** complaining. someone from tng needs to talk to me on msn..

EXACTLY norris thats exactly what im saying it was a good IDEA not a good PLAN lets set the start for monday ok its 2 totaly different things your talking about.

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 19:35
i guess ill type it again.
if we say ' war starts on monday and ends on friday' ill just have my members on every night and your members will be on too and it will the biggest waste of time (like USA v LoR right before WoW was shut down) that was our basis for hitting. i also heard that tng planned to have you lead all warchats as WANT had me lead all warchats because it would be the first time on our own. that, and your entire nation all having AT LEAST 150 turns? what would yoOh, its just a coincidence that they all have a ton of turns, lets wait for them to FS. You guys were all stockers, us making a FS wasnt us being 'weak' 'smug' or any other colorful words ive seen in this thread, it was strategy. a plan of action that most people in our situation probably wouldve taken. the one thing that raul said that was a good contribution was that we were acting in our best interest. obviously, we thought you guys knew, and you claim you didn't. was it pure coincidence you all had over 150 turns? i doubt it.

btw, no offense raul. lol

Mrmcjoey15
05-20-2008, 19:42
i guess ill type it again.
if we say ' war starts on monday and ends on friday' ill just have my members on every night and your members will be on too and it will the biggest waste of time (like USA v LoR right before WoW was shut down) that was our basis for hitting. i also heard that tng planned to have you lead all warchats as WANT had me lead all warchats because it would be the first time on our own. that, and your entire nation all having AT LEAST 150 turns? what would yoOh, its just a coincidence that they all have a ton of turns, lets wait for them to FS. You guys were all stockers, us making a FS wasnt us being 'weak' 'smug' or any other colorful words ive seen in this thread, it was strategy. a plan of action that most people in our situation probably wouldve taken. the one thing that raul said that was a good contribution was that we were acting in our best interest. obviously, we thought you guys knew, and you claim you didn't. was it pure coincidence you all had over 150 turns? i doubt it.

btw, no offense raul. lol

again this was a war that was sappsosed to teach our new playes and as stockers yes were gonna have alot of turns at teh end of the set b4 jumping when the grabs slow down and again to the this is a war to help our new players yes makes it a pland war on both sides so both sides should wait for the all clear signle b4 taking any action i speack for all of my members when i say we learned nothing but that WANT is a group of stuckup selfish people and in the disscussing of this with andy he said that i should lead the war chats i never aggreed to it i actuly protested it saying ive only been in 1 war and besides TNG had its practice war last set agains Hman warriors wich we demolished so we relly didnt even need this im going to have to put up the white flag here and call this war a big disaster thats leaves me speachless

Mrmcjoey15
05-20-2008, 19:44
not to mention the fact that it would be stupid to have me doing war chats when ive been in 1 war in my wow/nw career....

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 19:54
not to mention the fact that it would be stupid to have me doing war chats when ive been in 1 war in my wow/nw career....

which is why its a "practice" james and jigger and whoever else would have been their to guide you as i guided norris. He has been in now 3 wars. He has also been playing for what 3-4 sets now? Which is why i suggested you and norris run the war chats with the others guiding them.

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 19:54
i played 2 sets in WoW, and just because you lead a warchat doesn't mean you are unassisted. and how is wasting our turns in a practice war you claim to never have agreed to selfish? grow the hell up. you say both to me and andy that this is going to happen and now that we made a fs you take it all back? stop hiding behind hoe and man up to your actions. at least nosejam and jigger know whats going on, you can learn something from them. nosejam could teach you how to lead a warchat just by being there when he leads one himself. thats the whole point of us hitting only 4 states. if we planned on killing tng, and if actually thought you werent seeing this coming, we would have hit tonight instead of last night, when we had more than 150 turns each, and made a better fs. we also would be hitting tonight, but i called it off just to give you a chance to hit back, which you guys did, and i along with 2 others should be dead along with the 1 you killed, but we got lucky. dont let that stop you, hit us again. teach your **** members something besides how to ***** on forums.

Peniamina
05-20-2008, 20:15
OK I am from TNG and I was told we maybe warring this set but nothing was final and it would most likely be next set then joey was killed (still say it was WANT way too much of a co-incident) then the next day we were at war. And say what you want, FSing a nation which has less networth and members is a pathetic tactic to do if it's supposed to be a training war. As for me having loads of turns I was out of money and my food wasn't selling cos of massive undercutting so i thought i'd leave it a few days and let it sell.

nosejam
05-20-2008, 20:18
Wow, where's the love guys, all take a chill pill, stand back and have a look at the facts.

Norris spoke to Joey, Andy spoke to me, I spoke to Jigger the morning before you declared. Nothing else, as far as I was concerned Andy was waiting for some sort of conformation.

Instead you were spying us seeing that we had good players who knew how to net well by not wasting all their turns. You mistook that play for preparing for war, I forgive you.

I was the biggest threat? Aww you flatterer you.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 20:24
FIrst off how is he hiding behind me? I stated my opinion and i got ridiculed for it but now to come find out TNG never agreed to this practice war.... Norris im talking to jigger right now and he is even saying nothign was final....

And im gonna mk this clear iF Want wanted to war TNG thats fine... they have all right to but sayign its a practice war and playing dirty like that is wrong... Yea yea yea i said it... u can say all u want about how i play but i do it to ppl that should know better... Example... Last set of nw i told mr p i woudlnt war him we all know wat happend a day later.....

TNG are some noobs and a few really exp players.. Want is alot of exp players wit a few nooobs... u fs them in this so called practice war that they never agreed to but you still seem to think you are in the right?

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 20:25
OK I am from TNG and I was told we maybe warring this set but nothing was final and it would most likely be next set then joey was killed (still say it was WANT way too much of a co-incident) then the next day we were at war. And say what you want, FSing a nation which has less networth and members is a pathetic tactic to do if it's supposed to be a training war. As for me having loads of turns I was out of money and my food wasn't selling cos of massive undercutting so i thought i'd leave it a few days and let it sell.

up until this morning when 4 guys who neither of the leaders know joined we had about 12-13 active members. so it was pretty even in terms of that. And the reason why our NW was high is because we weren't stocking. Who knows how much you actually had stocked.

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 20:33
a lot of stock, apparently, because one guy suddenly got over 8 mil ships overnight lol

and hoe, read what nosejam said. we had every intention of making this a practice war. a miscommunication is not playing dirty. we saw turns built up on all the states, how could we assume that everyone was in the situation as peniamina said he was in? even if we wanted to believe that, we couldn't. simple as that. if we were playing dirty as you suggest, more than 4 states would be dead.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 20:33
3 WANTED[WANT] $262.392.736 $13.119.637

11 The Next Generation[TNG] $63.149.141 $5.740.831

wat a difference 4 states can mk....

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 20:34
a lot of stock, apparently, because one guy suddenly got over 8 mil ships overnight lol

and hoe, read what nosejam said. we had every intention of making this a practice war. a miscommunication is not playing dirty. we saw turns built up on all the states, how could we assume that everyone was in the situation as peniamina said he was in? even if we wanted to believe that, we couldn't. simple as that. if we were playing dirty as you suggest, more than 4 states would be dead.

im pretty sure he was beign sarcasitc

and no more then 4 states woudlnt have been dead u guys just suck :)

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 20:39
up until this morning when 4 guys who neither of the leaders know joined we had about 12-13 active members. so it was pretty even in terms of that. And the reason why our NW was high is because we weren't stocking. Who knows how much you actually had stocked.

If we knew there was pratice war you woudn't have seen us stocking

it was cheap and it was dirty and its gonna cost you and your nation:laugh::laugh:

MarineRecon
05-20-2008, 20:40
wow how u gonna say they suck...i back wut they did 100% may not have turned out they way they thought was happening but they did wut any of us would have done if u saw a nation stocking up turns after talkin about a war...u always wanna get the edge and do the FS its plain and simple...a lot of pepl run their mouths in this thread when they dont need to...just leave it at wut it is and let them finish the war or get in it ureselves if ure gonna keep talkin bad about the other nations

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 20:41
which is why its a "practice" james and jigger and whoever else would have been their to guide you as i guided norris. He has been in now 3 wars. He has also been playing for what 3-4 sets now? Which is why i suggested you and norris run the war chats with the others guiding them.

we would have guided him if we knew that deal was made with both leaders of the nation

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 20:52
OMG jigger wat part dont u understand... this is a practice war set up by wanted and the leaders of TNG who dotn need to agree.. so its ok coz Want is friends wit USA who think WLF is gonna jump in :) go ahead USA stock turns

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 20:56
FIrst off how is he hiding behind me? I stated my opinion and i got ridiculed for it but now to come find out TNG never agreed to this practice war.... Norris im talking to jigger right now and he is even saying nothign was final....

And im gonna mk this clear iF Want wanted to war TNG thats fine... they have all right to but sayign its a practice war and playing dirty like that is wrong... Yea yea yea i said it... u can say all u want about how i play but i do it to ppl that should know better... Example... Last set of nw i told mr p i woudlnt war him we all know wat happend a day later.....

TNG are some noobs and a few really exp players.. Want is alot of exp players wit a few nooobs... u fs them in this so called practice war that they never agreed to but you still seem to think you are in the right?

you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically. The two other "exp" players that are barely active. Everyone else is in their 1-2 set. Hell, even norris has only played 1 full set. which was last set. so we have about 7-8 guys who are new. So you should learn the facts before actually posting that we play dirty because we have 1-2 more exp players? alright so its 14-11 with 6-5 in experienced players. and 8-6 in new players or relatively new players.

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 20:57
i played 2 sets in WoW, and just because you lead a warchat doesn't mean you are unassisted. and how is wasting our turns in a practice war you claim to never have agreed to selfish? grow the hell up. you say both to me and andy that this is going to happen and now that we made a fs you take it all back? stop hiding behind hoe and man up to your actions. at least nosejam and jigger know whats going on, you can learn something from them. nosejam could teach you how to lead a warchat just by being there when he leads one himself. thats the whole point of us hitting only 4 states. if we planned on killing tng, and if actually thought you werent seeing this coming, we would have hit tonight instead of last night, when we had more than 150 turns each, and made a better fs. we also would be hitting tonight, but i called it off just to give you a chance to hit back, which you guys did, and i along with 2 others should be dead along with the 1 you killed, but we got lucky. dont let that stop you, hit us again. teach your **** members something besides how to ***** on forums.

first of all STFU norris, watch your tone with tng memebers.

its proven thatthere was no real agreement so the wtf are you going on, just finish the battle. just you called off one strike so you think you are being nice lol

we will teach joey and he will teach you :dblthumbup: his our future

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 20:59
OMG jigger wat part dont u understand... this is a practice war set up by wanted and the leaders of TNG who dotn need to agree.. so its ok coz Want is friends wit USA who think WLF is gonna jump in :) go ahead USA stock turns

USA has nothing to do with this and i haven't even talked to them about the situation. So leave them out. This is between, WANT, TNG and you. And if USA does stock turns, so be it. They are looking out for an allied nation. Sorry WLF isn't liked by anyone. OH wait, hoe leads them so what hoe says goes. my bad. USA if you decide to hit WLF its dirty because you didn't tell them you would hit them last week so they could have a week to prepare for war.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:01
USA has nothing to do with this and i haven't even talked to them about the situation. So leave them out. This is between, WANT, TNG and you. And if USA does stock turns, so be it. They are looking out for an allied nation. Sorry WLF isn't liked by anyone. OH wait, hoe leads them so what hoe says goes. my bad. USA if you decide to hit WLF its dirty because you didn't tell them you would hit them last week so they could have a week to prepare for war.

o ok so u ddint talk to DAK or USA about WLF jumping in... do u think im an idiot?

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:02

so its ok for USA to stock turns to help a ally that already has a number and nw advantage in war they started

but if WLF does it all talk down about us... and who says WLF isnt liked how do u think i found about ur lil chats buddy

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 21:05
o ok so u ddint talk to DAK or USA about WLF jumping in... do u think im an idiot?

All i asked anton was whether or not he thinks you would jump in to defend your "friends". Thats it. After that is was dropped. I didn't say hey anton tell DaK to store turns cause if we are hit by wlf i want you to jump in." yea, makes a lot of sense considering anton is one of your butt buddies you have in this game

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:06

i do. the only person ive ever come in contact with from dak is marine, and weve only talked about unrelated issues until today. i havent spoken to anyone from usa since days before this. we dont plan on asking anyone to jump in

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 21:06
so its ok for USA to stock turns to help a ally that already has a number and nw advantage in war they started

but if WLF does it all talk down about us... and who says WLF isnt liked how do u think i found about ur lil chats buddy

i didn't say whether it was right or wrong, all i said was that WANT has no influence in their actions and they act on their own behalf. You think USA would waste their time attacking a puny 9 man nation?

nosejam
05-20-2008, 21:11
They already told you they wouldn't join in have they Andy? :p

http://www.geocities.com/deadturtlerecords/images/deadlogo3_ltgreen.gif

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 21:14
i do. the only person ive ever come in contact with from dak is marine, and weve only talked about unrelated issues until today. i havent spoken to anyone from usa since days before this. we dont plan on asking anyone to jump in

but want is now to 20 memebrs, i know i talked to andy about but i have this disblief

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:15
you can think im an idiot thats ur opinion just like i think ur a fruitcake that has a sick obsession wit chuck norries who i must say sucks at life and got his *** whooped by Mr Lee

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:16
i didn't say whether it was right or wrong, all i said was that WANT has no influence in their actions and they act on their own behalf. You think USA would waste their time attacking a puny 9 man nation?

When its WLF yes... :) and this 9 man nation would destroy ur 20 man ****ty excuse of a nation

and theres more hten 9 of us

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 21:16
you can think im an idiot thats ur opinion just like i think ur a fruitcake that has a sick obsession wit chuck norries who i must say sucks at life and got his *** whooped by Mr Lee

i totally agree on mr. lee :laugh:

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 21:19
When its WLF yes... :) and this 9 man nation would destroy ur 20 man ****ty excuse of a nation

i know there is, and i know that once you get your *** handed to you they will come running back to defend their oh so loyal leader

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:23
They already told you they wouldn't join in have they Andy? :p

http://www.geocities.com/deadturtlerecords/images/deadlogo3_ltgreen.gif

great now that turtle cant get up.... -_-

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:23
and whos gonna hand our asses to us?

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 21:24
im just saying in general...

Peniamina
05-20-2008, 21:24
Who the hell is Mr. Lee? I'm gonna go ahead and agree with it.

nosejam
05-20-2008, 21:25
He is pretty loyal, how many sets have gone by without WLF in them?

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:26
im just saying in general...

and im saying our asses wont be handed to us wit out a fight an dno way in hell is Wanted ever gonn abe one of those to hand me my *** :P

northbabylon
05-20-2008, 21:30
and im saying our asses wont be handed to us wit out a fight an dno way in hell is Wanted ever gonn abe one of those to hand me my *** :P

wouldn't be worth it=/

Peniamina
05-20-2008, 21:30
Hoe can I hand your *** to you?

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:31
god ****it hoe, until there is a wars and relations thread that reads 'WLF vs WANT' or WLF vs anything, shut the hell up already. all of this started because you and pres HAD to make a comment, so watch how this thread dies once you butt the **** out. leave the war between want and tng to want and tng.

Mr President
05-20-2008, 21:33

um last i checked, i haven't sent any message out to the nation asking them to save turns..

lol.. sorry to burst your bubble but USA hasn't made any plans to war anyone. I just told you all this on MSN.. If your not going to listen to me then don't waste my time sending me IM's

Peniamina
05-20-2008, 21:34
See I quite enjoy Hoe's comments they gimme a little giggle

Mr President
05-20-2008, 21:38
all of this started because you and pres HAD to make a comment,

:mellow: don't blame me... i just asked a question and then went on to wish both sides good luck...

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:39
you're not allowed, because only hoe can do that. you should know this by now.

Dogma
05-20-2008, 21:40
See I quite enjoy Hoe's comments they gimme a little giggle

100,000 credits for that one. That was a good laugh.

Mr President
05-20-2008, 21:40
i'm a slow learner.. or maybe i really am a stubborn jackass like the first lady says i am..

either way... i'm innocent.. "if the glove don't fit, must acquit"..

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:41
ha ok OJ

dogma u konw u love me so stfu

Mr President
05-20-2008, 21:42
actually, truth be told, that is why Dogma is not in the USA anymore.. We have a don't ask don't tell policy and well he couldn't keep your guy's secret anymore.. So he was voted out.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:44
WLF has a must tell poilcy.. why do u think anton and me were leaders for so long :P

Peniamina
05-20-2008, 21:44
Dogma you lie, I only got 100 credits. Keep 'em coming!

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:46

i dont know how to continue the thread after that lol

i may hand out some credits too, if ooga ever pays out the NHL bets :thumbdown:

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:48
Norris this war is not Norris Approved...

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 21:50
haha luve that one

Norrisville
05-20-2008, 21:52
probably not.... i have some 'splainin to do.but i didn't do nothin' wrong, because I know that crime doesn't pay.... unless you're an undertaker following chuck norris on routine patrol... unrelated issue.

Shabaz K
05-20-2008, 21:55
can we start another thread as this is complete out of hands

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 21:57
wats the score of the war anyway?

nosejam
05-20-2008, 21:57
How dare you Jigger? Hoe has not said you can make a new thread.

I apologise to the 50% of you who don't understand sarcasm.

Minimus
05-20-2008, 21:58
WLF has a must tell poilcy.. why do u think anton and me were leaders for so long :P

Thought that was a kiss and tell policy between you and Anton.

Hoebawt
05-20-2008, 22:01
no that was between you and nat... ours was a must tell

Divine Intervention
05-20-2008, 22:44

I tend to disagree. I know from some sources that people in powerful places like WLF.

Completly agree. WANT is quite the :glare:

Mrmcjoey15
05-20-2008, 23:34

it was cheap and it was dirty and its gonna cost you and your nation:laugh::laugh:

Amen Brother and no were not hidding behind hoe i mean if i wanted hoe to come into this want would have been dead yesterday so hush your mouths

kenshin44
05-21-2008, 00:30
:mellow:

Raul
05-21-2008, 00:38

jajaj this is the best u can come with???? jaja great ive push u this far =D

Max Logan
05-21-2008, 01:12
no that was between you and nat... ours was a must tell

Everyone knows about your (servat) relation with Anton and LoR(master).

The master calls, the servant jumps! way to go! way to go!

Raul
05-21-2008, 01:14

Bring it on im still waiting =D

And btw im tired of this so ill post the real story of this jaja...

RAUL: hey andy i woke up today and dreamed we shall war TNG..
ANDY: I had same dream! and yeah we need to war them, for what reason??
RAUL: ohh just because we want to, like when WLF wars other nations...
ANDY: Omg but we cant war them only like this, do we ask for Hoe permission?? I mean, he will get mad if someone besides him makes a war just for fun..
RAUL: Yes he will cry over it, but if we sayy it was a practice war he will cry even more...
ANDY: OK 1 sec let me bring Norris...
-Norris has been added to the conversation.....-
NORRIS: sup dudes
RAUL: not much norris we are planning at striking TNG.
NORRIS: really??? no way! i dreamed of that last night!
RAUL: indeed andy and me dreamed it too. And we can kill 2 birds of one shot. TNG has been killing Turtles all over the world to fund their Development Centre points.
NORRIS: really?? omg we cant permit this, but wait! wont WLF come crying for their little baby allies?
ANDY: yes they will. But we will tell them this is a practice war because we are *** holes.
NORRIS: ok fair enough. Lets say Nosejam this is a practice war..

4 days later....
RAUL: hey andy whats going on with TNG practice war thing
ANDY: well they havnt answer back, but our intel report they are stocking turns.
RAUL: i dong think TNG is stocking turns to hit us, i believe they are stoking turns to jump near set end.
ANDY: yea thats right.. But we need to war them, remember we are asss holes, lets do it now.
RAUL: ok one sec let me add some people
-Swede has been added to the conversation.....-
-Turtle 4 has been added to the conversation.....-
-Turtle 9 has been added to the conversation.....-
TURTLE9: sup my friends, TNG continues to kill our people in the australian coasts, we cant sustain this any longer.
RAUL: dont worry Turtle 9, we are working on it, we are about to declare war.
TURTLE4: Hey we are sending some War Turtles to assist the initial AA's and some Kamikaze Turtles to hit them too.
NORRIS: srry im late, i was watching Girls of the Playboy Mansion.
ANDY: we are bout to war Norris, the turtles shall assist us
NORRIS: actually i talked to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yesterday and they will help to.
SWEDE: great!!
RAUL: yeah so lets declare war now, we cant stand TNG killing so many **** Turtles!
ANDY: yeah lets make Turn Count
-Morph has been added to the conversation.....-
RAUL: 223
ANDY: 245
NORRIS:271
SWEDE: brb ill go to pee
MORPH: i have 145 and my friends have 412 all together
ANDY: great!! lets get started get intels...

14 minutes later
RAUL: hey Hoew told us we are weak
ANDY: we are man
RAUL: yeah he is right, we suk. btw wheres norris?
ANDY: he said brb...and Swede is still peeing
RAUL:omg....Hey how many states have we taken??
ANDY: like 4, the noobs are excited about this, and about Hoe well remember we say this was happening.
MORPH: but they are right, no one except WLF can do this kinda of stuff
RAUL: yes i feel bad about it..
ANDY: where are the turtle??
RAUL: they went to coordinate the War Turtles assault
ANDY: i see
NORRIS: im back i was answering WLF cries over the forums. its amazing all the stuff this guys can say in 21 minutes. Actually there is this fight between Mr Pres, Dogma against Cape and Hoe..
RAUL: Dogma?? the same guy that wanted to boot me last set??
ANDY: yeah
RAUL: great i love him now
NORRIS: cape said he had this great turtle recipe
ANDY: heartless monster!

Today....
RAUL: Hoew told me im a pawn
ANDY: u are raul never forget ur postion
RAUL: i know im a pawn, i just dont see the offense of remembering me my position i love so much!
NORRIS: yeah =D
SWEDE: brb ill go to pee...

the rest of the story everyone knows it =P

JIGGOPOLIS
05-21-2008, 01:27

ANDY: Omg but we cant war them only like this, do we ask for Hoe permission?? I mean, he will get mad if someone besides him makes a war just for fun..
RAUL: Yes he will cry over it, but if we sayy it was a practice war he will cry even more...
RAUL: indeed andy and me dreamed it too. And we can kill 2 birds of one shot. TNG has been killing Turtles all over the world to fund their Development Centre points.
NORRIS: really?? omg we cant permit this, but wait! wont WLF come crying for their little baby allies?
ANDY: yes they will. But we will tell them this is a practice war because we are *** holes.

4 days later....
ANDY: well they havnt answer back, but our intel report they are stocking turns.
RAUL: i dong think TNG is stocking turns to hit us, i believe they are stoking turns to jump near set end.
ANDY: yea thats right.. But we need to war them, remember we are asss holes, lets do it now.
TURTLE9: sup my friends, TNG continues to kill our people in the australian coasts, we cant sustain this any longer.
TURTLE4: Hey we are sending some War Turtles to assist the initial AA's and some Kamikaze Turtles to hit them too.
NORRIS: actually i talked to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yesterday and they will help to.
RAUL: yeah so lets declare war now, we cant stand TNG killing so many **** Turtles!

14 minutes later
ANDY: like 4, the noobs are excited about this, and about Hoe well remember we say this was happening.
NORRIS: im back i was answering WLF cries over the forums. its amazing all the stuff this guys can say in 21 minutes. Actually there is this fight between Mr Pres, Dogma against Cape and Hoe..

Today....
RAUL: i know im a pawn, i just dont see the offense of remembering me my position i love so much!

I LIKE THAT

northbabylon
05-21-2008, 01:55

4 days later....

14 minutes later

Today....

sad thing is...thats how it went =/ word for word...now you guys know the truth

Norrisville
05-21-2008, 01:58
lmao! thats exactly what happened!! fricken swede peeing all the time, and turtles 4 and 9 present but 1,2,3,5,6,7,8, and 10 already killed to buy science lmao. masterful everyone give raul credits

Missionary
05-21-2008, 05:33
lol, nnice post raul. you guys are some strange people :P

Hoebawt
05-21-2008, 07:21
You guys dont seem to understand my point... IM not saying u cant do this **** u can do watever u want wit ur ****ty nation... BUt lets Switch Want wit WLF and you guys would be on here *****ing and moaning about how we are warring a smaller nation....but if we state our opinion its that we didnt give u permission and that only WLF can do this... no thats not wat im saying... Wat im saying is u said it was a practice war and u told hte community this... Then TNG comes on saying that they never agreed.... WLF has never done this... WLF has warred anyone they wanted for maybe the stupiest reasons but we never picked a tag asked them to have a practice war and b4 they even decide if they wanna do it or not war them..... not only is it messed up but weak... ur the bigger nation wit about almost 4 times the nw and u still have tag jumpers jump in... WEAK.... if u dont like my opinion do something about it

Missionary
05-21-2008, 07:59
its because you always bite :P

nosejam
05-21-2008, 09:01
Want members are everwhere and apparently like to wear make-up:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1765068/

Dogma
05-21-2008, 09:41
this is still going?? ****, a lot of *****ing going on

Morph
05-21-2008, 11:02

4 days later....

14 minutes later

Today....

that was our little secret :mad::P

Morph
05-21-2008, 12:18
you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.

that made me giggle like Hoe always does.

northbabylon
05-21-2008, 14:38
You guys dont seem to understand my point... IM not saying u cant do this **** u can do watever u want wit ur ****ty nation... BUt lets Switch Want wit WLF and you guys would be on here *****ing and moaning about how we are warring a smaller nation....but if we state our opinion its that we didnt give u permission and that only WLF can do this... no thats not wat im saying... Wat im saying is u said it was a practice war and u told hte community this... Then TNG comes on saying that they never agreed.... WLF has never done this... WLF has warred anyone they wanted for maybe the stupiest reasons but we never picked a tag asked them to have a practice war and b4 they even decide if they wanna do it or not war them..... not only is it messed up but weak... ur the bigger nation wit about almost 4 times the nw and u still have tag jumpers jump in... WEAK.... if u dont like my opinion do something about it

those "tag" jumpers you talk about, are friends with one of the guys i let in last week. The one i talked to you about over msn. I can't kick out 4 guys because their friend gave them pass. And they have been doing their war attacks on their own. If they had a good amount stocked, they could have easily jumped to where we are or even higher.

Raul
05-21-2008, 15:17

we already did something, we told ya ur a little baby that doesnt see the difference between "WLF has warred anyone they wanted for maybe the stupiest reasons " and that practice war or no practice war, well, thats our stupiest reason, u lost man, the only onces who support u is urself and ur little WLF girlfriends, ur crying that if u have done that everyone will kick u in forums, well sadly that hasnt happened so u cant fundament something with unreal things ;), and at ur age i dont know why u cant see that the war with TNG actually has nothing to do with the "practice war". ill tell this once more explaining it with apples

1.we wanted a practice war
2. we choose TNG
3. they said it will be good, but never say an official "yes"
4 almost 1 week passes and no answer
5. we forget of a practice war coordinated between both nations leaders
6.1 day laterwe see they are stoicking turns
7. we defend ourselves
if u cant understand that this is our reason, then ur not worth speaking with...Ohh and if u are telling us "Do something about it", like warring?? nah we wont, but TNG was ur ally, u should have jump in if ur crying that much. And if ur not doing it then stop ur meaningless menaces. As i told Cape, im still waiting ;)..

Hoebawt
05-21-2008, 16:33
actually quite a few nations have offered to send help to TNG or jsut all out declare... so its not us protecting our girlfriends

and if u wanna war TNG fine i said that but saying its a practice war when it isnt is weak

nosejam
05-21-2008, 16:40
Raul, you do realise we've told people not to get involved right?

Why has your reason for warring changed? First it was practise war and now its cos we didn't reply in "almost a week" 5 days at the MOST, and seeing as how andy was saying the war would probs be next monday we didn't feel like there was any reason to rush the response. Now you have come together and made up some story about us "stocking" turns, we've had turns stocked all set.

At least when Devil warred us with LoR he was honest in the fact he just wanted a war and Ali managed to convince us he had a say in LoR, so gave Devil the target he wanted.

Cemetary
05-21-2008, 16:40
i like hwo u chose TNG as the people u wanted to "practice" on.. after want talked all that **** about "destroying" the estos last set you'd think you might want a bit of a challenge but instead u did a pre-emptive strike on a nation that had no reason to war you anyways since they never responded about actually doing the war

Max Logan
05-21-2008, 16:49
the old fun stuff is back! keep it comming

Morph
05-21-2008, 17:02
we already did something, we told ya ur a little baby that doesnt see the difference between "WLF has warred anyone they wanted for maybe the stupiest reasons " and that practice war or no practice war, well, thats our stupiest reason, u lost man, the only onces who support u is urself and ur little WLF girlfriends, ur crying that if u have done that everyone will kick u in forums, well sadly that hasnt happened so u cant fundament something with unreal things ;), and at ur age i dont know why u cant see that the war with TNG actually has nothing to do with the "practice war". ill tell this once more explaining it with apples

2. we choose TNG
7. we defend ourselves
if u cant understand that this is our reason, then ur not worth speaking with...Ohh and if u are telling us "Do something about it", like warring?? nah we wont, but TNG was ur ally, u should have jump in if ur crying that much. And if ur not doing it then stop ur meaningless menaces. As i told Cape, im still waiting ;)..

dont forget the part of the turtles :blink:

Mrmcjoey15
05-21-2008, 18:04

2. we choose TNG
7. we defend ourselves

Well if you guys new how to play stocker or farmer then you would know that you stock on turns b4 you jump wich is well now at the end of the set you dumb people.

Peniamina
05-21-2008, 18:52
Hey, don't worry i'm not here to ***** just to ask a question.

Could you hurry up and kill me? cos i'm bored of waiting.

Dogma
05-21-2008, 19:01
know the feeling

Hoebawt
05-21-2008, 21:46
i dont im always the first to die

Mrmcjoey15
05-21-2008, 22:02
i dont im always the first to die

lol

Xavior
05-21-2008, 23:01
Thats weak!!!!

I also second this comment. Does that make it a third?

Raul
05-22-2008, 00:49
I also second this comment. Does that make it a third?

ur weak ;)

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 01:23
RAIDING PARTY! THIS ONES FOR YOU NOSEJAM ;)

northbabylon
05-22-2008, 01:34
ahhh knew it wouldn't take long for wlf to jump in.

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 01:38
nothing personal andy, its my undying hate for Raul and Norris. Your cool though :P

Xavior
05-22-2008, 01:39
No, its because of our hate of Andy. Don't let Chris fool you!

DBozMen
05-22-2008, 01:39
Reason for the war written by Hoebawt

1 Wat u did was weak!!
2 You asked us to do something about it!!
3 We asked u for a practice war but you took to long to reply Hoebawt says: yo Northbabylon-Andy #6[WANT] says: yo, doing a paper so i can't talk long Hoebawt says: we should have a practice war sometime Hoebawt says: since ur all up for practice wars Northbabylon-Andy #6[WANT] says: well see Hoebawt says: sure thing
4 Its our desire
5 Chuck norries Sucks
6 Raul isnt Mexican hes from El Salvador
7 Morph is there
8 We want turtles
9 We want blood
10 We love our Girlfriends TNG

northbabylon
05-22-2008, 01:43
great reasons there guys, lets see how this turns out

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 01:49
why thank you

Shabaz K
05-22-2008, 01:50
how could you hoe

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 01:51
great reasons there guys, lets see how this turns out

Incase any of you didn't know this is called karma:

AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 98.729 Military Units 04:26:13-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 102.626 Military Units 04:26:09-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 106.677 Military Units 04:26:07-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 110.888 Military Units 04:26:00-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 115.264 Military Units 04:25:56-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 119.814 Military Units 04:25:51-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 124.542 Military Units 04:25:40-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 129.458 Military Units 04:25:38-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 134.568 Military Units 04:25:36-2008/05/22

Xavior
05-22-2008, 02:14
I just want to let you all know:

WLF is full of morons.

ps. <3 Pron

Mrmcjoey15
05-22-2008, 02:16
Incase any of you didn't know this is called karma:

AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 98.729 Military Units 04:26:13-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 102.626 Military Units 04:26:09-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 106.677 Military Units 04:26:07-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 110.888 Military Units 04:26:00-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 115.264 Military Units 04:25:56-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 119.814 Military Units 04:25:51-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 124.542 Military Units 04:25:40-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 129.458 Military Units 04:25:38-2008/05/22
AA World Liberation Front(#118)[WLF] MADMAN(#)[UFS] 134.568 Military Units 04:25:36-2008/05/22

id get rid of the state #s b4 doggy eats you

Cape
05-22-2008, 02:17

WLF is full of morons.

ps. <3 Pron

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a not so secret secret :blush:

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 02:17
you can post your own state #'s.

war note: yumm.....turtle soup :tt1:

Mr President
05-22-2008, 02:22
my how the attitudes of some have changed from ticked off to happy in here.:P

Cape
05-22-2008, 02:23

Killing fools brings out our happy side:)

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 02:29
YOUR GONNA DIE PRESIDENT. YOU HEAR ME DIE! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 02:40

WLF is full of morons.

ps. <3 Pron

wat about me?

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 02:41
wat about me?
I love you hoebs :)

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 02:44
your my biddy

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 02:44
dereks my biddy

Xavior
05-22-2008, 02:45
wtf is a biddy?

Disorder
05-22-2008, 02:46
OUTTA THE WAY......... :injured:

Hoebawt
05-22-2008, 02:46
Chris is my biddy so derek is also my biddy...

Disorder
05-22-2008, 02:48
id get rid of the state #s b4 doggy eats you

Where is the doggy tonight??

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 02:48
so by default then xavior is also your biddy?

Hoebs --> Chris --> Derek and Xavior