pcgluva
05-21-2008, 15:25
now we just need a notifacation each page when u get a new one

Max Logan
05-21-2008, 15:45
anyway to remove it?

Mr President
05-21-2008, 15:57
lol i figured there would be some people who didn't like it. Just remember it's not for regular members benefit, it's for new people who have a hard time noticing the in game message tab.

Soon i will work on getting it so it shows you messages on every page (under the stat bar) and when i get that done then i'll reduce the size when you first log in.. But i always thought the original was pretty small.

Also, links on the bottom have been put in bold and so has the links on top when your in members area.. just trying to help point out some things that could easily blend in and be missed..

MAGGIO
05-21-2008, 16:26
LOL that is redonkulous! I think you could get the "message" across with half that size, but hey if youthink it will help then go for it.

The Legend
05-21-2008, 17:03
You used the forbidden tag...

Crimson Shadow
05-21-2008, 20:14
I thought it was good before...maybe we could make it an ingame preference between large message or small message?

Mr President
05-22-2008, 01:20
ok this is what i have done.

I have taken off the large font and have added the message indicator to some pages. I will finish the rest of the tomorrow. If you get a new message, it will blink. I plan on having it on every page. So this should take care of the message awareness problem.

I have also added a quick link to the stat bar for messages. One is for received and one will be for sent. I'll try to get the sent one done when i can, but there has to be some major changes to make that work.. It's ridiculous.. lol but when it's done, it will show the number of each next to the envelope.

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 01:33
You used the forbidden tag...
You.....you........you irk me.

p-kitty
05-22-2008, 10:58
yay!!! I logged in this morning and saw the bolding and the little letter images in the stats bar and I love it!

I like how the Report: and the new message indicator are now a space below the stat bars too! New member or old I think everyone can benefit even if they don't know it. I think it makes it look a lot cleaner too. =p All spiffed and tidied. =D

Mr President
05-22-2008, 11:05
thanks for noticing that.. :-) forgot to mention it..

Yes i'm trying to clean it up.. Not all are like that yet, but they will be soon.

I have added the word Report : and then put the rest in bold to stand out.
Was very confusing before. Blended in with everything else.

Max Logan
05-22-2008, 12:29
I laughed at it today and forgot to check my report :sneaky:

5 extra clicks from your pocket Mr P! :glare:

Foxhound
05-22-2008, 13:12
thats what its all about :dblthumbup: