PDA

View Full Version : WLF

Mr President
05-22-2008, 17:02
I have been hearing some pretty interesting rumors on how you and some "friends" are going to hit USA next set....

if this is what you choose to do, then so be it. but i just want to point a few things out..

First, Why is it you need to bring friends along? Is the mighty WLF not powerful enough to handle this alone?

Wasn't it WLF who was complaining about WANT hitting a tag with less members? I mean, you have no idea how many states USA will have next set.

Now these are just rumors, but i'm pretty sure they are true. (97%) I can't
say for sure if it would happen, but i know it's being discussed.

Also, making plans like this at the moment is not the smartest move. I mean, you are at war with WANT (US territory) but yet we haven't planned on doing anything. But hearing these rumors kinda makes me want to.

WANT has not asked for help, but if follow the WLF rule book, allies can jump in anytime without being asked...

basically, i wonder if you would care to shed some light on this situation....

Please....... do tell :D

one last thing.. i can't really say this is to all of WLF cause i'm sure many of you don't even know that one of your leaders is making these plans.. So if you didn't know this was happening, now you do... Glad a leader from another nation could fill you in.. :dblthumbup:

CommunistCapitalism
05-22-2008, 17:09
i hope that this is not true... be a shame to see two good nations go at it together :(

Cape
05-22-2008, 17:19
:(

Mahdi
05-22-2008, 17:34
Hoeby.... why were you plotting with chris again?

DBozMen
05-22-2008, 17:36
Mr P, i would have expected you to talk to me first before making this post. So please close this thread and talk on msn.

Mr President
05-22-2008, 18:23
If i was the least bit concerned or worried about these rumors i would have followed up and kept it more private.. I just got a good chuckle out of them.

A little entertainment in these forums is a good thing.. to much serious talk gets boring..

Missionary
05-22-2008, 18:28
so if its this set its ok? :D

Capitalist
05-22-2008, 18:45
pres dont have any idea who's the real mastermind behind wlf x)

Its Ron Paul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKh9Ko3mw4

and Ron Paul wants to bring the boys back to home, not abroad!

ps. sry andy

pron
05-22-2008, 19:35
Now these are just rumors, but i'm pretty sure they are true. (97%) I can't
say for sure if it would happen, but i know it's being discussed.:

Not taking it seriously huh?

lol--I think we've had a discussion of warring USA every set that I've played WoW, NW, and NWII, and now this NW. In fact, I can't think of a set that we haven't talked about possibly warring USA lol.

We just love you and your large tracts of land Mr. P. :tt1:

Of course, I'm not a leader of WLF...

Minimus
05-22-2008, 19:36
Seriously Hoebawt, if you're still upset about the chicken nooodle soup the other night, then talk it out with me, don't take it out on USA in a game. I told you, I was drunk, and alot of soups look good when drunk. So please Hoebie, just talk it out sometime with me, I know you're hurt, but there's no need to take out my obsession with noodles on an entire nation in this game.

-Chris-
05-22-2008, 22:54
Seriously Hoebawt, if you're still upset about the chicken nooodle soup the other night, then talk it out with me, don't take it out on USA in a game. I told you, I was drunk, and alot of soups look good when drunk. So please Hoebie, just talk it out sometime with me, I know you're hurt, but there's no need to take out my obsession with noodles on an entire nation in this game.
Minimus thats your noodles Hoeb's is messing with?

swede7
05-22-2008, 23:15
Minimus thats your noodles Hoeb's is messing with?

That's Weak!!

Xavior
05-22-2008, 23:21
That's Weak!!

I second that.

Cape
05-22-2008, 23:53
I second that.

That's my line :crying:

Norrisville
05-22-2008, 23:57
That's my line :crying:

mhm, it is.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z83/cnorris1232/wlf.jpg

Cape
05-23-2008, 00:03
You should be very proud, you almost killed one of us ;)
Now you have experience wasting turns, you can't buy that kind of training:)

The Legend
05-23-2008, 00:23
Second time this set a nation has had me break and then not be able to finish due to turns. I die a little inside each time :(

Also, I think I may have the record for the number of times completely shifting military strength though the BM in a set.

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 00:31
You should be very proud, you almost killed one of us ;)
Now you have experience wasting turns, you can't buy that kind of training:)

lol WANT sux

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 00:33
Second time this set a nation has had me break and then not be able to finish due to turns. I die a little inside each time :(

Also, I think I may have the record for the number of times completely shifting military strength though the BM in a set.
Have you learned your lesson yet? This time we'll teach it to you, you....you.....

Xavior
05-23-2008, 00:41

Don't you mean due to the target being online? The WLF state farmed a USA state when he was down to 1k+ land.

Disorder
05-23-2008, 00:44

Simply stated.. great practice.

northbabylon
05-23-2008, 01:03
KE WHoami(#)[WLF] Just what i needed(#)[TNG] 43.339 Military Units 04:00:46-2008/05/23

whats up with that?

Hoebawt
05-23-2008, 01:04
Rebel Squadrons

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 01:13
KE WHoami(#)[WLF] Just what i needed(#)[TNG] 43.339 Military Units 04:00:46-2008/05/23

whats up with that?

stratigic perposes

Max Logan
05-23-2008, 01:15
Minimus thats your noodle Hoeb's is messing with.

Dude, you 5 or smt? This is to ****ed up thinking even for a WLF member!

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 01:17
add 10

Hoebawt
05-23-2008, 01:22

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 01:23
13close.....but no

Dogma
05-23-2008, 01:35
Practice war

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 01:49
Practice war

No WANT declared peace on our practice war this ones for real

Mr President
05-23-2008, 01:57
No WANT declared peace on our practice war this ones for real

If this is the case, then i would call it a GB..

At this point, i think WANT has learned there lesson and WLF could pull out now and if WANT and TNG agree to continue this, then it is up to them.

I think the point has been made and i'm sure in the future if WANT decides to have a "practice" war they will make sure things are more clearly worked out.

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:01

At this point, i think WANT has learned there lesson and WLF could pull out now and if WANT and TNG agree to continue this, then it is up to them.

I think the point has been made and i'm sure in the future if WANT decides to have a "practice" war they will make sure things are more clearly worked out.

MR P thats not the problem idk abotu the miscomunication nither does jigger or james the thing that ticks us off that they killed my state b4 they declared

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:02
along with the fact that they denyed killing me when they thaught i didnt know how to use the archive

Mr President
05-23-2008, 02:20
MR P thats not the problem idk abotu the miscomunication nither does jigger or james the thing that ticks us off that they killed my state b4 they declared

ok.. but does WLF really need to be a part of this anymore?

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:30

idk ask WLF the reason i thaught that they had for coming into the war was because they thaught WANT was using dirty tactics against a unprepared nation wich makes all of want at fault they can leave when ever they want but TNG wont stop tilll all of WANt is dead

Cape
05-23-2008, 02:32

Should we be contacting you for WANT's foreign relations? I don't know about the others, but I haven't got any messages asking the war to stop from WANT, in fact they almost killed a state earlier but somehow he was alerted ;) The Legend seems to have failed yet again :thumbdown:

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:35
Should we be contacting you for WANT's foreign relations? I don't know about the others, but I haven't got any messages asking the war to stop from WANT, in fact they almost killed a state earlier but somehow he was alerted ;) The Legend seems to have failed yet again :thumbdown:

yes and MR P why are you so anctious for WLF to get out of this war

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 02:43
because USA heard rumours we might attack them lol lol , he'd be a hypocrite if he attacked WLF while there at war with another nation. WLF is the only nation that gangbangs people, and were **** proud.

Mr President
05-23-2008, 02:45

Nope, i have nothing to do with WANT's FA issues.. But seeing WLF doesn't mind doing as they wish for allies i thought i would give it a shot.. Dang, i forgot to get WLF's permission before i did this.. lol

I'm not anxious for them to get out. I just think the point has been made and the playing field has been leveled and now they can leave it back in TNG's hands to do as they wish.

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:46
because USA heard rumours we might attack them lol lol , he'd be a hypocrite if he attacked WLF while there at war with another nation. WLF is the only nation that gangbangs people, and were **** proud.

haha dangit chris i wanted pres do explain it :p

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:47
Nope, i have nothing to do with WANT's FA issues.. But seeing WLF doesn't mind doing as they wish for allies i thought i would give it a shot.. Dang, i forgot to get WLF's permission before i did this.. lol

I'm not anxious for them to get out. I just think the point has been made and the playing field has been leveled and now they can leave it back in TNG's hands to do as they wish.

mmm good answer lessond leard dont **** with MR P he will win

Mr President
05-23-2008, 02:48

OMG.. how does WLF get all the smart people in this game in one nation?

Man i can't believe i'm busted on this. My whole plan was to "talk" WLF out of the war with WANT so USA can slide in and hit them.. gee either my plans are really lame, or some of you WLFers are really smart..

Trust me, if i'm going to war a nation i'm at least going to pick one that would give us a challenge.

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 02:48

Your absence of my great nation's permission shall be excused for now. WLF is a noble beast, speaking for those which have no voice, kinda like real life USA. We'll stay in Ir...Want till were good and ready to leave. Viva the War on Terror!

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 02:49
OMG.. how does WLF get all the smart people in this game in one nation?

Genetic engineering.

Man i can't believe i'm busted on this. My whole plan was to "talk" WLF out of the war with WANT so USA can slide in and hit them.. gee either my plans are really lame, or some of you WLFers are really smart..
we have spies infiltrating every layer of your government

Trust me, if i'm going to war a nation i'm at least going to pick one that would give us a challenge.
Which is why you won't pick WLF, we'll give you hell

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:50

that was just cold... down right cold

Mr President
05-23-2008, 02:52
Genetic altering.

we have spies infiltrating every layer of your government

Which is why you won't pick WLF, we'll give you hell

1) um ok.. Last i knew WLF was all men.. So you alter all you want.. guess this explains a lot..

2) You don't have spies in my govt, but i'm 99% sure you do in WANTS :-)

3) What you call hell..... We call home!

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 02:53
and i also dont see how our 7 alive members are even to WANTS 18...

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 02:54
1) um ok.. Last i knew WLF was all men.. So you alter all you want.. guess this explains a lot..

2) You don't have spies in my govt, but i'm 99% sure you do in WANTS :-)

3) What you call hell..... We call home!

response to your numerical orders.

A) Actually we are all cyborgs, cept for Cape, hes fully robotic.

B) Karl Rove? Yeap...hes ours

3) And what you call a challenge.......we call a horse race....for big brown

Mr President
05-23-2008, 03:01
and i also dont see how our 7 alive members are even to WANTS 18...

WANT and TNG make a deal. Except TNG wasn't fully on board with it and wasn't expecting it. Big blow out on the forums.

WANT kill 3 or 4 and then pulls out and declares peace.

WLF hits WANT cause they think they pulled dirty tricks.

TNG continues to war WANT cause they are mad. (as i would be too)

but here is the thing. Even after WANT declared peace on TNG, you guys want to keep it going. So that is your call. With WLF staying in this it's a gang bang. I understood WLF getting involved to make a point. the point has been made so now it's time to leave.

if TNG can't handle WANT by themselves, then they should declare peace too. 2 v 1 is a GB.

It would be like USA wanting to hit Dak but taking another nation along with us. Basically if USA can't beat them on our own then we have no business trying.

This is just the way i am looking at it.. you all are free to make your own call on this.

and Chris, why would i be a hypocrite if USA hit WLF right now? Wouldn't it be called helping allies? I mean after all, WANT is US soil...

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 03:02
and Chris, why would i be a hypocrite if USA hit WLF right now? Wouldn't it be called helping allies? I mean after all, WANT is US soil...
Correct, TNG is WLF's blood.

quick note: I don't speak for anyone in WLF, I enjoy talking some BS every now and then.

Mr President
05-23-2008, 03:04
Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander....

also, note taken :D (me too)

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 03:06
Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander....
whatever that means....awesome

Anyways, its late over here, morning starts in 6 hours and we have exams this week. Thank God its almost over. Take care Mr. Pres.

Mr President
05-23-2008, 03:08
lol

you too.. good luck on your exams!

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 03:11
WANT and TNG make a deal. Except TNG wasn't fully on board with it and wasn't expecting it. Big blow out on the forums.

WANT kill 3 or 4 and then pulls out and declares peace.

WLF hits WANT cause they think they pulled dirty tricks.

TNG continues to war WANT cause they are mad. (as i would be too)

but here is the thing. Even after WANT declared peace on TNG, you guys want to keep it going. So that is your call. With WLF staying in this it's a gang bang. I understood WLF getting involved to make a point. the point has been made so now it's time to leave.

if TNG can't handle WANT by themselves, then they should declare peace too. 2 v 1 is a GB.

It would be like USA wanting to hit Dak but taking another nation along with us. Basically if USA can't beat them on our own then we have no business trying.

This is just the way i am looking at it.. you all are free to make your own call on this.

1. TNG and WANT never made a deal u got evidnce of this deal id love to see it.

2.WANT kills 1 declares Then kills 3 more.'

3. Want declares peace and leaves it up to TNG if we want to continue

4. Your right TNG is pissed

5. I dont see how hurting want but still having them beat TNG wich obiously was there goal in all fo this is proving a point.

6. Even if USA took DS with you you guys would be getting your asses kicked so bad example.

7. TNG would have been able to take WANT by themsleves if WANT Handt have used its dirty tactics.

8. How is WANT US soil. by saying that your basicly saying i sat back and watched WLF and TNG own a part of my country with out helping at all if u dont aggree with what WANT did then why are they "your soil" and i dont like the fact that USA needs to own other nations they allready have enough members

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 03:13
Correct, TNG is WLF's blood.

quick note: I don't speak for anyone in WLF, I enjoy talking some BS every now and then.

or as everyone els likes to call us WLF Girlfriend

Mr President
05-23-2008, 03:21
1. TNG and WANT never made a deal u got evidnce of this deal id love to see it.

2.WANT kills 1 declares Then kills 3 more.'

3. Want declares peace and leaves it up to TNG if we want to continue

4. Your right TNG is pissed

5. I dont see how hurting want but still having them beat TNG wich obiously was there goal in all fo this is proving a point.

6. Even if USA took DS with you you guys would be getting your asses kicked so bad example.

7. TNG would have been able to take WANT by themsleves if WANT Handt have used its dirty tactics.

8. How is WANT US soil. by saying that your basicly saying i sat back and watched WLF and TNG own a part of my country with out helping at all if u dont aggree with what WANT did then why are they "your soil" and i dont like the fact that USA needs to own other nations they allready have enough members

1) i have no proof.. simply going by what was posted in the thread..

5) So your saying if WLF pulls out TNG can't handle them? Cause i see a lot of posts where ppl are saying how bad WANT sucks so i figured it shouldn't be a match..

6) asses kicked? not so sure about that.. but USA and Dak have been very loyal friends for a long long time. Simply used them as an example.. Don't go getting your panties in a twist.

7) Someone is going to have to explain to me "dirty tactics" while in war...

8) USA split up into a few nations so we didn't have so many ppl in it during the set. We haven't just sat backed and let everything happen. Whether i agree or not, Andy makes all his own choices. We don't come running just cause they got hit.. And Andy has yet to ask for any help from us. Me posting tonight is all my own. It's late, i'm bored and talking with you people puts me to sleep :P

Mr President
05-23-2008, 03:23
or as everyone els likes to call us WLF Girlfriend

I don't think your WLF's girlfriend... :unsure:

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 03:27
1) i have no proof.. simply going by what was posted in the thread..

5) So your saying if WLF pulls out TNG can't handle them? Cause i see a lot of posts where ppl are saying how bad WANT sucks so i figured it shouldn't be a match..

6) asses kicked? not so sure about that.. but USA and Dak have been very loyal friends for a long long time. Simply used them as an example.. Don't go getting your panties in a twist.

7) Someone is going to have to explain to me "dirty tactics" while in war...

8) USA split up into a few nations so we didn't have so many ppl in it during the set. We haven't just sat backed and let everything happen. Whether i agree or not, Andy makes all his own choices. We don't come running just cause they got hit.. And Andy has yet to ask for any help from us. Me posting tonight is all my own. It's late, i'm bored and talking with you people puts me to sleep :P

1 didnt think so

5. yah i do have to aggree wit that statment WANT does suck they left one of my states with 360 land and just stoped i mean cmon.....

7. Well according to Andy it was sapposed to be a practice war so i dont thik killing a state b4 the war starts as fair play in this instance

8. if you split the u split if u were to birng all your "USA" nations back to usa the rest of NW would join together and own usa i mean that would be way to many states. and if andy did ask for help and u gave him help agains TNG that would be pethetic.

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 03:27
I don't think your WLF's girlfriend... :unsure:

hahah wasnt sayin u but thats the roumer seems TNG has been takin as a bit of a joke....

Xavior
05-23-2008, 03:31
Ok, lets put it this way.

WANT declared on TNG and killed a few, so WLF steps in. It should not matter if WANT declares peace or not, because they were the ones who declared in the first place. If they want to war, TNG and WLF gives them war. TNG and WLF have every right to keep on hitting WANT. I don't understand why you want WLF to pull out. WANT makes a mistake, they pay for it. Its simple.

Now get over it.

Morph
05-23-2008, 04:21
along with the fact that they denyed killing me when they thaught i didnt know how to use the archive

god how could you make one person so thick headed that he ends up being a moron?

Morph
05-23-2008, 04:28
5. yah i do have to aggree wit that statment WANT does suck they left one of my states with 360 land and just stoped i mean cmon.....

*giggle*
you needed WLF to kill my state...and my state was all so powerfull...:closedeyes:

DBozMen
05-23-2008, 04:39
*giggle*
you needed WLF to kill my state...and my state was all so powerfull...:closedeyes:

we killed ya, because your so attractive (that's what Chris said :drool:)

Missionary
05-23-2008, 06:12

dude we rock, US would be left the pieces after our FS :smoke:

Raul
05-23-2008, 06:22

what lesson ur speaking of??? that if we war TNG Hoewie will cry 3 days before attacking us? or that Cape menace WANT that things will go bad if we continue like this?? lol i still cant believe they really thought they will scare us jajaja

Raul
05-23-2008, 06:31
Btw i love fighting Cape Hoew and Chris and all the TNG ladies, but I being "US soil" lol iam no US soil >_>

jeff_capes
05-23-2008, 07:03
Is this a thread just to wind up WLF?

It looks to me like from the start Mr. P has been out to make WLF look bad. I sit back and read all this rubbish without saying much but just thought I have to say.

First you start with your so called 'question'. We were all kids once and knew how to wind up are brothers and sisters. You knew the reaction the 'question' would have otherwise you wouldn't be saying every 5 minutes
'huh I only asked a question'
This is beacause it was the way the question was asked and what meaning was really behind it.

Then you start this thread and then a post or two later you say it was to liven up the forum. Just to cover yourself as you realised the post would again look bad on your part. Looks to me like a provocative thread towards WLF.

Just my opinion which doesn't count for much :drool:
And its just to liven up the forums as its only a question :p
Love you all x x

Nat22
05-23-2008, 07:48
I have word to add to this thread. That word being PEANUTS!

Now the thread is complete!

Norrisville
05-23-2008, 09:59

well apparently, you guys will war us for sets to come, so we'll see about that.

and mr p calls us US soil because andy and i were in us. i guess that makes us USAs girlfriend then.

WLF, just finish the job already so the bickering can stop. practice wars obviously don't work, and neither do negotiations with moronic 15 year-olds ( not you chris..) so i guess we can have a 'real' war next set if that's what you want. and you get the FS.
and about you dying in the beginning: we still have no idea who did it, because our entire nation had turns after we found that out. we hadnt even decided to strike at that point. those tag jumpers probably did it BEFORE they came here. and besides, i saw 3 states with no spies in our nation, anyone had plenty of time to take them out..

Mr President
05-23-2008, 12:08
Is this a thread just to wind up WLF?

It looks to me like from the start Mr. P has been out to make WLF look bad. I sit back and read all this rubbish without saying much but just thought I have to say.

First you start with your so called 'question'. We were all kids once and knew how to wind up are brothers and sisters. You knew the reaction the 'question' would have otherwise you wouldn't be saying every 5 minutes
'huh I only asked a question'
This is beacause it was the way the question was asked and what meaning was really behind it.

Then you start this thread and then a post or two later you say it was to liven up the forum. Just to cover yourself as you realised the post would again look bad on your part. Looks to me like a provocative thread towards WLF.

Just my opinion which doesn't count for much :drool:
And its just to liven up the forums as its only a question :p
Love you all x x.

OMFG!!

Once again i ask a question to or about WLF and now it's turned into some evil plot against them..

I didn't make the first post to just "liven" up the forums. IT WAS A QUESTION! and i didn't get all gung ho and call in 5 allies and then decide if it was true or not. I came on here and made a post about it. And i put it in a humorous way.. OMG freaking kill me for it! Gosh forbid someone make a post in a friendly humorous way...

I'm so sick of the fact that nobody can say a dang thing about WLF without being accused of bashing them..

Last nights posts, if you look closely is mainly me and chris having fun going back and forth. He knew it right from the start...

I'll stop posting anything about WLF. The fallout from a friendly comment is just to much to bare.. later.

Dogma
05-23-2008, 12:32

OMFG!!

Once again i ask a question to or about WLF and now it's turned into some evil plot against them..

I didn't make the first post to just "liven" up the forums. IT WAS A QUESTION! and i didn't get all gung ho and call in 5 allies and then decide if it was true or not. I came on here and made a post about it. And i put it in a humorous way.. OMG freaking kill me for it! Gosh forbid someone make a post in a friendly humorous way...

I'm so sick of the fact that nobody can say a dang thing about WLF without being accused of bashing them..

Last nights posts, if you look closely is mainly me and chris having fun going back and forth. He knew it right from the start...

I'll stop posting anything about WLF. The fallout from a friendly comment is just to much to bare.. later.

You know you have to have permission to even utter the name WLF. You forgot the rules PRes. That means you will now be warred by 67 Non tag jumping Jumpers.

-Chris-
05-23-2008, 13:20
You know you have to have permission to even utter the name WLF. You forgot the rules PRes. That means you will now be warred by 67 Non tag jumping Jumpers.
Correct Dogma, except for the number, It would be 71, thanks for trying though

Dogma
05-23-2008, 13:42
well, wthout having that many fingers it was a guess.

jeff_capes
05-23-2008, 14:20

OMFG!!

:popcorns: I enjoy watching this big ball roll its quite fun. lol.
I aint having a pop I like everyone involved and have (so far) no got no enemies.
All I was getting across was... You only said a question, but why keep bringing it up other than knowing it would keep annoying people. Just looks like you meant the question to lead to some conflict maybe not so much as it has. And all WLF did at the start was give an opinion on the situation and got slated just as much as you did for the question. Its just a bit annoying from a by stander that people keep saying 'oh forbid us to not ask WLF' or 'we can't do that we aint WLF' when it aint really that bad. These comments all seem a bit provocative and if I was WLF would annoy me.

Like comments like this. All i'm saying is this is getting a bit boring now for the people who aren't involved so much. Does this really need to be said :confused:

Cemetary
05-23-2008, 14:49
wlf likes little boys

Minimus
05-23-2008, 15:08
Maggio, you are a genious when it comes to editing my posts.

Hoebawt
05-23-2008, 15:10

I know it wasnt wow but wat happend last time we warred?

Mr President
05-23-2008, 15:33
I haven't warred you since WoW. So if you are referring to the first NW, that wasn't my doing.. And you have to admit that it didn't take much to beat anyone in that game when warring lol..

That last comment was part of our (chris & mine) sarcastic remarks. Read all of them and you will understand.. Simply just having some fun late at night..

jeff_capes
05-23-2008, 15:52
I haven't warred you since WoW. So if you are referring to the first NW, that wasn't my doing.. And you have to admit that it didn't take much to beat anyone in that game when warring lol..

That last comment was part of our (chris & mine) sarcastic remarks. Read all of them and you will understand.. Simply just having some fun late at night..

This game isn't about fun! :laugh: It would be boring here if we were all friends. :friends: :laugh: :P

-Z-
05-23-2008, 16:35
Attention Mr. Prez.

I have heard nothing of any plans against USA, until this thread.

what were your motives upon creating this thread?

Now I would assume that many more people are thinking about this than previously...
(If any were before, I can not say, none that I heard of, but I do not know all)

Perhaps the person responsible for your intel would like to see this happen... perhaps they have beef with WLF? (but why, why would anyone have beef with WLF? WLF allways just sits and grows harmlessly, like pretty flowers in a field :-)

lol

Good day NW,

Z

Missionary
05-23-2008, 16:44
maybe i shouldnt have made that convo up with boz, hoe and cape in there planning the strike and sent it annonamously lmao.

i apolagise :P

Cape
05-23-2008, 16:59
maybe i shouldnt have made that convo up with boz, hoe and cape in there planning the strike and sent it annonamously lmao.

i apolagise :P

This is retaliation for Chelsea choking, isn't it? :cursing:

Mrmcjoey15
05-23-2008, 17:28
well apparently, you guys will war us for sets to come, so we'll see about that.

and mr p calls us US soil because andy and i were in us. i guess that makes us USAs girlfriend then.

WLF, just finish the job already so the bickering can stop. practice wars obviously don't work, and neither do negotiations with moronic 15 year-olds ( not you chris..) so i guess we can have a 'real' war next set if that's what you want. and you get the FS.
and about you dying in the beginning: we still have no idea who did it, because our entire nation had turns after we found that out. we hadnt even decided to strike at that point. those tag jumpers probably did it BEFORE they came here. and besides, i saw 3 states with no spies in our nation, anyone had plenty of time to take them out..

well i love how this retarted 15 year old took out 2 of your states 2day. And yes lets see for next set well see how life works out for WANT but i doubt Life is the right word to say that lol.

Will
05-23-2008, 18:19
well i love how this retarted 15 year old took out 2 of your states 2day. And yes lets see for next set well see how life works out for WANT but i doubt Life is the right word to say that lol.

Such threats could be rather bad for your tag.......

Max Logan
05-23-2008, 18:44
you`re so right Will

Norrisville
05-23-2008, 20:13
Such threats could be rather bad for your tag.......

lol

WANT is done this set, obviously. you guys won. actually, wlf won, not you. we know when we lose a war, and we sure as hell did. good luck wasting your turns the rest of the way.

northbabylon
05-23-2008, 21:29
it was fun while it lasted, hopefully you guys let whoever lived survive the last few days (me) =P

Raul
05-24-2008, 05:21
leave them andyy. TNG thinks that because they still have people alive in their nation is because they were up to the challenge, we know we could have wiped them if u havnt been nice and into not killing them, i told ya to kill them, it will be the same thing, WLF will eventually come declaring war, but whatever...ohh and who is warring WANT next set? TNG or WLF or both?

Missionary
05-24-2008, 06:11
leave them andyy. TNG thinks that because they still have people alive in their nation is because they were up to the challenge, we know we could have wiped them if u havnt been nice and into not killing them, i told ya to kill them, it will be the same thing, WLF will eventually come declaring war, but whatever...ohh and who is warring WANT next set? TNG or WLF or both?

ME ME ME, i will :P

nosejam
05-24-2008, 07:00
Make your mnd up Raul, first you have a go at WLF for just "crying" on the forums, now when they do do something you're not happy about it *sigh*. TNG don't think that at all Raul, when have we ever said that? We know we had to bring in our "practice" allies.

Peniamina
05-24-2008, 10:24
Raul we know you could of wiped us out, it wouldn't be hard considering the giant networth and member lead you had over us.
Also for someone who seems to hate *****ing you seem to do a lot yourself. So stop bieng a hypocrite.

p.s. who cares if people say your from El Salvador and that you aren't Mexican, if you are Mexican it shouldn't bother you.

Hoebawt
05-24-2008, 11:41
Raul we know you could of wiped us out, it wouldn't be hard considering the giant networth and member lead you had over us.
Also for someone who seems to hate *****ing you seem to do a lot yourself. So stop bieng a hypocrite.

p.s. who cares if people say your from El Salvador and that you aren't Mexican, if you are Mexican it shouldn't bother you.

Yea but since hes from El salvador and not mexico it bothers him

Raul
05-24-2008, 19:53
Make your mnd up Raul, first you have a go at WLF for just "crying" on the forums, now when they do do something you're not happy about it *sigh*. TNG don't think that at all Raul, when have we ever said that? We know we had to bring in our "practice" allies.

OMFG jajaja, im not saying is wrong WLF hit us, when in all the posts i say that??? jaja I dont care if WLF war us, or any other war us, Im up to any challenge jeje, I dont care if make 5 nations war me, i dont care lol this is a game of warring for its ok for any reason for anyone to war anyone they want lol. I feel very happy actually, i have pissed off many people around and everyone jumps at my posts, i couldnt be more happy lol ;)

Btw i thought of WLF to be stronger...