PDA

View Full Version : Death 2 Estonians!

Lord Burch
03-14-2010, 19:38
This round however, I want the Estonian's heads for screwing me out of my first CTF win, of which I truly earned, whereas those teaming bastards (I can say that, right? Or no?) worked together to beat me. Talk about a scam on a person who earned his place amongst the winners, just to be robbed of this win I wanted. So now I want Sky members' heads on a platter. I've said my piece.

10 million credits for each Sky members' heads!

Missionary
03-14-2010, 19:57
100mill for UR's haha

Xavior
03-14-2010, 20:12
378m for Vinnie

pcgluva
03-14-2010, 20:12
hmmm estis or ukkk thats a hard choice ill give 10 mill for missionarys

edit d*** you xav ill amend mine 10 mill on xav instead of miss

Xavior
03-14-2010, 20:41
hmmm estis or ukkk thats a hard choice ill give 10 mill for missionarys

edit d*** you xav ill amend mine 10 mill on xav instead of miss

Or you could just add to mine :p

388m for Vinnie from Pcg and I :)

Dogma
03-14-2010, 22:03
.5B for Xavy's

Mahdi
03-15-2010, 00:27
fuggit 100M on everyone that posted before me * the # of posts they made

Morph
03-15-2010, 02:14
1 credit for Xav´s head...not going to give more for that canuck´s head:glare:

Max Logan
03-15-2010, 02:58
Deaf Estonians? If you don`t want them to understand, just type English... :laugh:

Xavior
03-15-2010, 03:01
Deaf Estonians? If you don`t want them to understand, just type English... :laugh:

I think you're the one who doesnt' understand :p

SkyCat
03-15-2010, 04:03
10 million credits for each Sky members' heads!

wth, only 10m - this have to be joke, our heads are worth way more :thumbup:

sammuti, parim võimalus top1 saada on õppida mängima, mitte jagada selliseid nirusid pearahasid teistele... nuh ainult minu 2 senti muidugi ;)
ps. ma ei pane sulle vastu pearaha, suurenda seda numbrit natuke ja ma olen nõus sellele isegi mõtlema

Soviet Russia
03-15-2010, 04:11
There's a proverb: lol

k959
03-15-2010, 04:34
ill give a 1billion to kill for every person ahead of me to be killed so i can take 1st and yes i am kiddin

KelpKris
03-15-2010, 07:39
This round however, I want the Estonian's heads for screwing me out of my first CTF win, of which I truly earned, whereas those teaming bastards (I can say that, right? Or no?) worked together to beat me. Talk about a scam on a person who earned his place amongst the winners, just to be robbed of this win I wanted. So now I want Sky members' heads on a platter. I've said my piece.

You earned it? #8 had more than twice your land, had much more stronger army than you and had much more turns at hand.

lmao.If you saw my state Naraku, I was in the lead for quite a while. Besides, I havent given up hope. I'll hit the leader with a dirtier trick than these Estonians pulled.

The only reason you were on lead was because you had most of the flags at the time. I was in the lead with my state too before you killed me.

It was YOU guys who screwed me out of a win...I should've killed you guys when I had the chance...

You did kill me and took 3 of my flags. So I killed you in turn.

#8 would have easily killed you alone. Maybe not that night but you did one big tactical mistake and attacked me. This and refueling afterwards cost you your state.

Missionary
03-15-2010, 07:48
Or you could just add to mine :p

388m for Vinnie from Pcg and I :)

900mill for xaviour :P

Max Logan
03-15-2010, 10:20
I think you're the one who doesnt' understand :p

it`s a joke, fool! :p

ooga booga
03-15-2010, 10:36
lol 10M credits is equivalent to a bag of chips. If you are going to sacrifice your state the Estonians are worth much more than that. But after all you did kill Kris and Kris is cool and CTF is just a bloodbath anyway so there should be no surprises. :)

totte
03-15-2010, 11:30
how much is much state killed worth as i can arange it :)

k959
03-15-2010, 13:40
totte i have offered up to 100 mil on people and no one has taken it... so my guess is it has to be at least a billion or 2 now days just to have people even think about it but then again most people dont want to die on the main server so nothing is ever done

BeeNo
03-15-2010, 14:40
someone do the math, how much do i get for killing vinnie?

totte
03-15-2010, 15:02
after much strugeling it turned out to be roughly 1 pound at the current exchange rate :)

Mhaphew
03-15-2010, 17:13
2 cents for UR's head

Lord Burch
03-15-2010, 17:49
wth, only 10m - this have to be joke, our heads are worth way more :thumbup:

sammuti, parim võimalus top1 saada on õppida mängima, mitte jagada selliseid nirusid pearahasid teistele... nuh ainult minu 2 senti muidugi ;)
ps. ma ei pane sulle vastu pearaha, suurenda seda numbrit natuke ja ma olen nõus sellele isegi mõtlema

Nah, you guys ain't worth ****! Low class ************s! anywho, this is far from over! I will have my revenge against you, whether or not you think it is justified, because it is flat-out! Only you Estonians are complaining about justification anyhow. Like I said, I haven't given up yet. Oh, and gfdg or whatever your name is, without your buddy #8 helping you out, you would have never stood a chance against me! In fact, if you win at all, it will be because you're protected by #8, wuss. Like I said, this whole Estonians vs me thing is far from over!

Xavior
03-15-2010, 18:14
someone do the math, how much do i get for killing vinnie?

488m

another 1b if Vinnie is ahead of K9 (doubt that tho)

SkyCat
03-15-2010, 18:58
... blaa-blaa-blaa ... i will kill you all as i'm so pro and you all are n00bs ... blaa-blaa-blaa ... btw i'm too pro to kill you guy's and to broke to hire someone so 10m is fair price! ... blaa-blaa-blaa ...

http://forums.nation-wars.com/tags.php?tag=troll

Shabaz K
03-15-2010, 19:32
You earned it? #8 had more than twice your land, had much more stronger army than you and had much more turns at hand.

The only reason you were on lead was because you had most of the flags at the time. I was in the lead with my state too before you killed me.

You did kill me and took 3 of my flags. So I killed you in turn.

#8 would have easily killed you alone. Maybe not that night but you did one big tactical mistake and attacked me. This and refueling afterwards cost you your state.

lmao i attacked you then knew didn't had enough turns so had him do the job for me :D

becuase i was having pc problems, didn't care if i died or not, u were a easy. u teamed up with ur friend but i UT told me all of his plan but he still ddin't know who i was lol, so he had to die aswell.

Missionary
03-15-2010, 23:39
488m

another 1b if Vinnie is ahead of K9 (doubt that tho)

oooo, im popular :P

btw bee is it because i kept breaking you even though your like 10mill net in front of me? (or were at least) hahaha

ooga booga
03-16-2010, 01:37
Nah, you guys ain't worth ****! Low class ************s! anywho, this is far from over! I will have my revenge against you, whether or not you think it is justified, because it is flat-out! Only you Estonians are complaining about justification anyhow. Like I said, I haven't given up yet. Oh, and gfdg or whatever your name is, without your buddy #8 helping you out, you would have never stood a chance against me! In fact, if you win at all, it will be because you're protected by #8, wuss. Like I said, this whole Estonians vs me thing is far from over!

UT you are unique and different. I like it, but try not to get so mad at a small side server game. :) It seems like they had a better strategy than you. Whether you think you were on top or not, they were able to bring you down and that is part of the game. #1 states are taken down and killed in war all time. Don't take it too personal. The Estonians are good players and they use a strategy that works well for them often. Don't beat yourself over it and don't get too mad about. I mean you can if you want I'm not going to tell you what to do, just trying to help you out. :thumbup:

Piker
03-16-2010, 02:43
oooo, im popular :P

btw bee is it because i kept breaking you even though your like 10mill net in front of me? (or were at least) hahaha

It is absolutely astonishing how many people just attack based on NW. "Oh, he's 1mil NW below me, I'll go for it with everthing! ****, lost. How can this beeeeeeeeee....!?!?!?!?!" I could have 55mil NW right now if I had bought ships the entire time instead of infantry. I'd be weak as hell for my NW, but I'd be up there :P

Xavior
03-16-2010, 02:48
It is absolutely astonishing how many people just attack based on NW. "Oh, he's 1mil NW below me, I'll go for it with everthing! ****, lost. How can this beeeeeeeeee....!?!?!?!?!" I could have 55mil NW right now if I had bought ships the entire time instead of infantry. I'd be weak as hell for my NW, but I'd be up there :P

Or If you had any sort of AR defense at all you mean?

Lord Burch
03-16-2010, 22:38
UT you are unique and different. I like it, but try not to get so mad at a small side server game. :) It seems like they had a better strategy than you. Whether you think you were on top or not, they were able to bring you down and that is part of the game. #1 states are taken down and killed in war all time. Don't take it too personal. The Estonians are good players and they use a strategy that works well for them often. Don't beat yourself over it and don't get too mad about. I mean you can if you want I'm not going to tell you what to do, just trying to help you out. :thumbup:

Good point about the whole getting mad at a side server thing, however one of the things I am quite vocal about is revenge. That's just how I play, and I appreciate the concern and advice from you, and will try to heed it in the future. Right now, my motivational factor is revenge...keeps me going, per se.