PDA

View Full Version : Medals/profile

Mr President
03-16-2010, 21:19
The medals have been updated. The system wasn't working correctly in the past so i have fixed it and re ran the program.. So now if you won one, it is listed in your profile.

Also some new things have been added to the profile page. And more will be coming soon.

Also..... I have made an automated program that when you have received all the medals you get an email sent to you. This email is the HOF form that needs to be filled out before you can be entered into the Hall of Fame. If you don't send it back or your email isn't the correct email, then you don't get entered..

Thanks

Calvin74
03-16-2010, 22:11
The medals have been updated. The system wasn't working correctly in the past so i have fixed it and re ran the program.. So now if you won one, it is listed in your profile.

Also some new things have been added to the profile page. And more will be coming soon.

Also..... I have made an automated program that when you have received all the medals you get an email sent to you. This email is the HOF form that needs to be filled out before you can be entered into the Hall of Fame. If you don't send it back or your email isn't the correct email, then you don't get entered..

Thanks

I am missing a medal for awesomeness...
just fyi

Dogma
03-16-2010, 22:43
There should be a medal for Old Fartiness. :P

totte
03-17-2010, 04:49
I am missing a medal for awesomeness...
just fyi

and what would the criteria for that medal be? :P

pcgluva
03-17-2010, 14:47
and what would the criteria for that medal be? :P

NOT BEING A CRAZY SWEEDDEE

sorry that is all

totte
03-17-2010, 15:48
well obviously no one can live up to those criterias if that were to be it :P

Calvin74
03-17-2010, 17:06
well obviously no one can live up to those criterias if that were to be it :P

we are all a little swedish at heart!

totte
03-17-2010, 17:21
except for me you mean? :)

Cemetary
03-29-2010, 23:11
are you sure you sent out the right/all of the medals?

i got one for most kills and one for most attacks, which i know ive done both but not in the past like year or so

but I didnt get one for having highest net in a set or highest land in a set (September 2009)

Mr President
03-30-2010, 09:36
are you sure you sent out the right/all of the medals?

i got one for most kills and one for most attacks, which i know ive done both but not in the past like year or so

but I didnt get one for having highest net in a set or highest land in a set (September 2009)

Medals are being handed out for rounds beginning Jan 2009. Not all the medals have been handed out. It's time consuming so I am doing a little at a time. You'll see more over the next few weeks.. :)

totte
03-30-2010, 18:37
Medals are being handed out for rounds beginning Jan 2009. Not all the medals have been handed out. It's time consuming so I am doing a little at a time. You'll see more over the next few weeks.. :)

*goes to hide from this medals*