Happy May 26th. Enjoy your set.

Sincerely,
Chris

Divine Intervention
05-26-2008, 06:21
Happy May 26th. Enjoy your set.

Sincerely,
Chris

wonder how long USA plans on harboring this suicider.
also interesting to see whether they will kill him or attack WLF for this....or a 3rd option :o

Cemetary
05-26-2008, 12:43
yea he suicided a Dak state like 2 weeks ago which is why hes been kicked from 2 nations so far then he joined USA and hasnt moved... i might have forgotten to tell pres about him suiciding but o well

Mr President
05-26-2008, 12:47
1st we are not harboring a terrorist..

I have yet to be able to get to the bottom of this seeing it's a holiday weekend and activity is low.

But WLF taking matters in there own hands and doing war attacks against USA without even talking to me first? that isn't good.

All this did was make things more complicated. Cause now my guy land drops and then a member in WLF goes off and does war attacks.

All i know at this point in time was, our state was land dropped two separate times from WLF. And the last one (while the WLF state was being killed) was enough to piss him off and take revenge. But he shouldn't have done it while inside USA.. That was an easy fix, now with these AA's things are a tad more complicated. :angry:

DBozMen
05-26-2008, 13:18
But WLF taking matters in there own hands and doing war attacks against USA without even talking to me first? that isn't good.

All this did was make things more complicated. Cause now my guy land drops and then a member in WLF goes off and does war attacks.

Chris took matters in his own hands, and Chris just deleted his own state.

Mr. P. I messaged you on msn and i'm not sure if my offline messages came through

On the Second thing, i told that guy i wanted to be contacted about throught the leaders or FA of the USA. Eitherway he took actions into his own hands by landropping 4 states including mine.

Max Logan
05-26-2008, 13:28
Its kinda annoying when you get landdropped twice a set from the same nation. Not very much a coincidence.

But either way his actions are not very justified, as well as Chris

DBozMen
05-26-2008, 13:35
Its kinda annoying when you get landdropped twice a set from the same nation. Not very much a coincidence.

But either way his actions are not very justified, as well as Chris

The first time he wasn't landdropped i personally check it out. The second time was a pertty harsh landgrab and i told the person who did that aswell.

But i told him personally (offending landdropping state) that i deal with a leader or a FA.. Not a member of a nation, because he doesn't speak for the nation. And this issue has never been brought up in a conversation between me and the USA. So if that landdropping state has a grudge he should have complained to his leadership (if he told them, about what i have said).

Missionary
05-26-2008, 13:45
All i know at this point in time was, our state was land dropped two separate times from WLF. And the last one (while the WLF state was being killed) was enough to piss him off and take revenge.

being killed and grabing to stay alive doesnt really count as landdropping.

SkyCat
05-26-2008, 13:57
:confused:

ranger2112
05-26-2008, 14:16
being killed and grabing to stay alive doesnt really count as landdropping.

when your first grab is over 1600 land, u go for a second on same target is harsh.

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 14:23
harsh but not illegal

Nubs
05-26-2008, 14:44
2 times i got landdropped from WLF in the same set, and WLFies was bombing my buildings. go ask Total Chaos about it.

p.s. what happened to posting state numbers? I thought that wasn't allowed?

Divine Intervention
05-26-2008, 14:48
2 times i got landdropped from WLF in the same set, and WLFies was bombing my buildings. go ask Total Chaos about it.

So its ok for you to do it but not for WLF states to do it to you :rolleyes:

Nubs
05-26-2008, 14:50
So its ok for you to do it but not for WLF states to do it to you :rolleyes:

does this even involve you? are you a member of WLF? if not get off their nuts.

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 14:55

when total chaos grabbed u he didnt break any rules.. and he didnt landdrop... he kept the land.... you on the other hand landdroped a bunch of "WLFies"

Divine Intervention
05-26-2008, 15:11

it might not directly involve me but it sure as hell does concern me.
and yes i am a member of WLF.

Missionary
05-26-2008, 15:29
when your first grab is over 1600 land, u go for a second on same target is harsh.

so, i still dont see that as anything wrong. the guy has a problem then kill the people who caused it. i.e. the states that drop the guys land that low. these things happen when your in war or not, it is not landdropping when trying to keep your state alive.

should someone let there state die just to keep others happy then they are in a state of war and about to die?

@ nubs - what you id and what the WLF state did is completly differnt. if you can see that then your lacking in........well brain cells :)

-Chris-
05-26-2008, 17:08
I'm a member of WLF and what we stick up for our brethren. If I would have more turns I would have gladly kept going. And President and other importants of USA, these are my choices, not WLF's

-Chris-
05-26-2008, 17:14
:confused:
skycats like "WTF, IM THE SUICIDER!"

Max Logan
05-26-2008, 18:18
it might not directly involve me but it sure as hell does concern me.
and yes i am a member of WLF.

ain`t you in Dak fool

Max Logan
05-26-2008, 18:20
so, i still dont see that as anything wrong. the guy has a problem then kill the people who caused it. i.e. the states that drop the guys land that low. these things happen when your in war or not, it is not landdropping when trying to keep your state alive.

should someone let there state die just to keep others happy then they are in a state of war and about to die?

@ nubs - what you id and what the WLF state did is completly differnt. if you can see that then your lacking in........well brain cells :)

hey brain cells, you grab once. becouse grabbing another state would give more land. thats just cuz he had the USA tag

The Legend
05-26-2008, 18:22
You generally grab the states of the nation that is killing you if you need to get land back. Hitting people in other nations is in very bad taste; you should expect consequences for doing it.

ranger2112
05-26-2008, 18:47
ding ding ding, BINGO, woot!!! u win the prize....yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavior
05-26-2008, 19:37
As they said, 2 hits is harsh, but not illegal, or classified as "landdropping".

Nubs sealed his own fate by landdropping 4 or 5 of WLF's states

-Chris-
05-26-2008, 20:19
As they said, 2 hits is harsh, but not illegal, or classified as "landdropping".

Nubs sealed his own fate by landdropping 4 or 5 of WLF's states
200 aa's however may be a bit harsh.

Mr President
05-26-2008, 22:48
Chris took matters in his own hands, and Chris just deleted his own state.

Mr. P. I messaged you on msn and i'm not sure if my offline messages came through

On the Second thing, i told that guy i wanted to be contacted about throught the leaders or FA of the USA. Eitherway he took actions into his own hands by landropping 4 states including mine.

I did get your message and i replied ingame.. My apologies for not being able to get on till now as i had guest at my home and didn't think it would be a good idea to leave them and come on here to handle this.. wouldn't have made the first lady very happy.. And we all know, we need to keep the first lady happy...

The first time he wasn't landdropped i personally check it out. The second time was a pertty harsh landgrab and i told the person who did that aswell.

But i told him personally (offending landdropping state) that i deal with a leader or a FA.. Not a member of a nation, because he doesn't speak for the nation. And this issue has never been brought up in a conversation between me and the USA. So if that landdropping state has a grudge he should have complained to his leadership (if he told them, about what i have said).

I was not aware that he spoke to WLF leaders.. As far as i knew, WLF did the hits and he wasn't happy and then went off on his own to do his retal.
Which is not what USA supports.

I'm a member of WLF and what we stick up for our brethren. If I would have more turns I would have gladly kept going. And President and other importants of USA, these are my choices, not WLF's

Now that all the nice replies are over.. This is where i will state my not so nice comments.

First, some of you are not very smart or considerate. USA has never just gone off and did war attacks on some nation without talking to the leaders and working out a retal first. ESP WLF!

So things don't happen in the first 5 minutes that you like, so we go off and do our own thing? Even your leaders were not happy with that and had you delete. So then that still wasn't enough so you and 2 others go off and make a new nation and then declare on USA to handle the situation? not very smart. Not only do you put strain on USA/WLF relations now you pretty much sealed the deal and made it so i can't do anything.. If you remember, you can't boot a state who has made war attacks.. duh! And you think he is going to stop now? Nope he is going to keep going which makes it so there is nothing i can do..

You took a "simple" situation and turned it into this huge thing now. What for? Did you stop to think that this is a holiday weekend and some may be busy with RL issues? I got on last night and stated i will look into this and see what is going on. Someone from WLF sent out a message saying i was going to take care of it.. But nope, just had to go off and do it yourself...

You think WLF is the only nation where ppl stick up for there brothers? WRONG! So get off your horse and think outside the box for a minute. That is my number one complaint with some of WLF members.. You don't give your leaders a chance to figure things out. You go off and do as you wish and make it harder on them and others and then come on here and say
"we stick up for our brethren".. Well i'm happy for you. And i'm sure dboz is happy that he now has to spend all this extra time cleaning up your mess..

All you had to do was give it just a little bit of time and this all would have been worked out........ Just couldn't wait a few hours could you..

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 23:03
I did get your message and i replied ingame.. My apologies for not being able to get on till now as i had guest at my home and didn't think it would be a good idea to leave them and come on here to handle this.. wouldn't have made the first lady very happy.. And we all know, we need to keep the first lady happy...

I was not aware that he spoke to WLF leaders.. As far as i knew, WLF did the hits and he wasn't happy and then went off on his own to do his retal.

Now that all the nice replies are over.. This is where i will state my not so nice comments.

First, some of you are not very smart or considerate. USA has never just gone off and did war attacks on some nation without talking to the leaders and working out a retal first. ESP WLF!

So things don't happen in the first 5 minutes that you like, so we go off and do our own thing? Even your leaders were not happy with that and had you delete. So then that still wasn't enough so you and 2 others go off and make a new nation and then declare on USA to handle the situation? not very smart. Not only do you put strain on USA/WLF relations now you pretty much sealed the deal and made it so i can't do anything.. If you remember, you can't boot a state who has made war attacks.. duh! And you think he is going to stop now? Nope he is going to keep going which makes it so there is nothing i can do..

You took a "simple" situation and turned it into this huge thing now. What for? Did you stop to think that this is a holiday weekend and some may be busy with RL issues? I got on last night and stated i will look into this and see what is going on. Someone from WLF sent out a message saying i was going to take care of it.. But nope, just had to go off and do it yourself...

You think WLF is the only nation where ppl stick up for there brothers? WRONG! So get off your horse and think outside the box for a minute. That is my number one complaint with some of WLF members.. You don't give your leaders a chance to figure things out. You go off and do as you wish and make it harder on them and others and then come on here and say
"we stick up for our brethren".. Well i'm happy for you. And i'm sure dboz is happy that he now has to spend all this extra time cleaning up your mess..

All you had to do was give it just a little bit of time and this all would have been worked out........ Just couldn't wait a few hours could you..

Did u forget the incident wit Calvin BB and WLF were u guys just told us u were taking a retal? yea that WAs USA so maybe u forgot idk but right there ur wrong

We dont blame him for doing the AA's and we didnt even ask him to delete.. i know i didnt and if im correct He made that choice himself..... We Didnt like that Chris jumped the gun and did the AA's but we can see why he did and no we are not pissed at him.

So more of our members could have been Landdropped?

Bottom line righ tnow is that Neither USA or WLF support the events that are happening wit our members... but i do know 307 has been doing this all set... and USA should handle this... If you need any assictance taking care of this threat to the community... since he has had problems wit Dak FB WLF... We will be more then happy to lend a hand and kill him

-Chris-
05-26-2008, 23:03

I had typed out a long post to try and fight this but I'll resign. My decisions were irrational and affected my nation. Please know the second round of AA's aren't of my doing.

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 23:08
Good post chris... get on msn btw

Mr President
05-26-2008, 23:15
Did u forget the incident wit Calvin BB and WLF were u guys just told us u were taking a retal? yea that WAs USA so maybe u forgot idk but right there ur wrong

No i do not remember this. I assume this is from back in WOW? Was i leading? And let me also point out, "u guys just told us u were taking a retal?" So it looks like it was discussed.. Chances are you told us no and we decided to take it anyway.. Which IF I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO EVEN LOOK INTO THINGS and told you we would not do anything about it, then i would at least respect your decision of coming in anyway.. So no, i don't think i'm wrong here!

We dont blame him for doing the AA's and we didnt even ask him to delete.. i know i didnt and if im correct He made that choice himself..... We Didnt like that Chris jumped the gun and did the AA's but we can see why he did and no we are not pissed at him.

So more of our members could have been Landdropped?

Of course your not unhappy with him. Sure let's just let anyone do whatever they please anytime they want.. Why do you even have leaders and FA people then? Are just for show to make it look like your an organized nation?

And yes more states could have been land dropped. At any given time any state or nation could be warred or hit. So basically the next SA a USA guy gets from WLF i should just declare and kill some of you cause more USA states could be SA'd for land.. Come on hoe, if this was reversed you would be screaming bloody murder and you know it.

Bottom line righ tnow is that Neither USA or WLF support the events that are happening wit our members... but i do know 307 has been doing this all set... and USA should handle this... If you need any assictance taking care of this threat to the community... since he has had problems wit Dak FB WLF... We will be more then happy to lend a hand and kill him

And how would you like me to handle it now? Seeing war has been declared you pretty much made it so i couldn't do anything.. Did you think that one out?

USA does not support states going off and doing as they wish. All members know this. And if they break this rule then they are dealt with. But you have to give someone a chance to figure this out and get to the bottom of things before you go off and do your own thing. Cause to me, it's looking like WLF has pretty much declared war on USA.

I had typed out a long post to try and fight this but I'll resign. My decisions were irrational and affected my nation. Please know the second round of AA's aren't of my doing.

Thank you for owning up to this and saying your decisions were irrational. This is a start..

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 23:24
No mr p we arent at state of war.... atleast give us some credit that 2-3 states woudl have been dead if we were :)

and it was like a few sets ago in NW and yes i think u were leading and if BB telling me they are taking a retal witout me ever replying yes or no is us discuessing it then i geuss we did... Is this something USA and its "territories" do...

We havent even Killed anyone.... How can u say things would be different if it was reversed? how do you know?... thing's arent reversed this is wat we have going on... and i dont see how u feel like this is war... no one is declared we arent even stocking turns.... I know USA does not support suiciders... or Land droppers.... but since nothing is being done maybe WLF should get a few Land droppers of our own?? would that be acceptable? Im sure it wouldnt be...

Wat Chris did was wrong but he is still one of our members..... thats why i said WLF doesn't support any of the events that have been happing...... If u wanna talk on MSN ill be on for a bit

Mr President
05-26-2008, 23:46
lol you can't take that old NW game and bring it in here.. Heck the only reason i led in the last set was to get the tag away from Ranger who went crazy for a bit lol.. (no offense ranger lol )

I don't remember it, so either i'm getting to old or i didn't know anything about it.. And yes, you best agree that i didn't know anything about it and that i'm not getting old :)

And nothing being done? how can you say this.. I just heard about all this last night. And i replied to one of your states that i would look into it and see what was going on. He replied with a message that he sent to your whole nation saying not to attack USA states cause Mr President is taking care of it.

Look, do i think your states don't deserve some revenge against this guy? Sure i do.. but there is a proper way to handle these things. And what i've seen so far isn't the way.

If a WLF state did war attacks or illegal attacks on USA and we just did some AA's back and then some went off and declared and hit... Yea i'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999% sure you would be flipping out right now.

Hoebawt
05-26-2008, 23:55
Maybe Maybe Not

and maybe u are getting old :P

Right now nothing is being done... XXX is still alive and im sure if he stays alive he will be a threat to WLF again...

and b4 he joined USA he was in WLF but we kicked him coz we knew he was gonna be trouble

and like i said wat Chris did was wrong but its done atleast we havent hit other states coz of this... that would just mk this into a huge mess..

Mr President
05-27-2008, 00:35
Maybe Maybe Not

and maybe u are getting old :P

Right now nothing is being done... XXX is still alive and im sure if he stays alive he will be a threat to WLF again...

This state is dead. it's not that nothing was done, i just needed to catch up on things before i go off and kill one of my own.

Like i stated in another thread, we don't like doing this (killing our own) but when they pull these kinds of actions they leave us no choice.

DBozMen
05-27-2008, 03:15
This state is dead. it's not that nothing was done, i just needed to catch up on things before i go off and kill one of my own.

Like i stated in another thread, we don't like doing this (killing our own) but when they pull these kinds of actions they leave us no choice.

thank you, then this topic can be closed :)

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 05:03
Veto!

Dogma
05-27-2008, 09:13
Looks like the big picture wasn't looked at on this one. Only caused future problems for yourself I think.

Mr President
05-27-2008, 11:44
U talking to me Dogma?

Dogma
05-27-2008, 12:05
U talking to me Dogma?

No Sir, I was not.

Hoebawt
05-27-2008, 13:09
Then who u talking to....

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 13:42
eh, Chris?

Nubs
05-27-2008, 15:37
wlf in general :)

-Chris-
05-27-2008, 16:22
wlf in general :)
You, shut up, be in your glory Nubs, you caused about 20 pages worth of non sense.

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 16:24
yeah, cuz its abou WLF

a general nonsense

-Chris-
05-27-2008, 16:26
yeah, cuz its abou WLF

a general nonsense
actually the title of this thread is To Member of USA.

ti·tle (ttl)
n.
1. An identifying name given to a book, article, play, film, musical composition, or other work.

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 16:28
show me the part of that definition where it mentions the...content? anywhere?

The movie "Silance of the lambs"...you really think it was about deaf lambs?

-Chris-
05-27-2008, 16:31
show me the part of that definition where it mentions the...content? anywhere?

The movie "Silance of the lambs"...you really think it was about deaf lambs?
I'm sure it has a symbolic meaning towards the movie, I've never seen it.
2. A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 16:35
again, its not about the content.

it might be a msg towards a USA member. it never says what the thread evolves in, like in this case. what the main 'plot' of the thread becomes

-Chris-
05-27-2008, 16:40
again, its not about the content.

it might be a msg towards a USA member. it never says what the thread evolves in, like in this case. what the main 'plot' of the thread becomes
But it would describe the content of the opening statement, which is what I posted.

Max Logan
05-27-2008, 16:42
You, shut up, be in your glory Nubs, you caused about 20 pages worth of non sense.

I was reffering to this statement. About the 20 fallow ups. I know you what you started the thread about and i`m not denying it! :p

-Chris-
05-27-2008, 17:04
I was reffering to this statement. About the 20 fallow ups. I know you what you started the thread about and i`m not denying it! :p
then i rest my arguement

Mr President
05-27-2008, 17:50
This matter has been settled.. no need to keep this open.