PDA

View Full Version : Is US better?

Warl0rd
09-06-2007, 09:42
You mean my family wasn't born here? you mean my ancestors came here
on a boat and made this there home?
What he meant was almost all the population of US has origins in other countries, especially Europe.

How long can you track back your familly?

Mr President
09-06-2007, 09:50
i know what he meant.. i was being sarcastic.

We all came over on a boat and thanked the Indians for holding our land
till we could get here. then we gave them 25 acres and said here live on
this..

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 09:51
CODES OF THE WEST

(authorship unknown)

ya think? gee what gave you the first clue?
See, this is why I'm saying that you're a retard. Nevermind. Cops are never that smart. Anyway, if the author is unknown, then how can you even track it back to history? I mean for all I know some dink could have written it to make the old west look cool and civilized. It's as bad as watching a john wayne movie.

You mean my family wasn't born here? you mean my ancestors came here
on a boat and made this there home? Yes, it's not your country. I understand people migrate somewhere, but not by killing the native inhabitants and taking their land. So this makes it absolutely uncivilized.

lol keep trying...And you say something about my comebacks? Mwuahahaha, you're the lames Prez, you're the lamest.

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 10:12
hmm, i know what my ancestors did to this country and its "original" inhabitants. of course they werent either. there are theories that they too migrated from other regions as well. o wait, my ancestors came here under different circumstances. i ask all of those non-Americans here, which one of your countries NEVER gained an acre of land through aggression or war? Which one of your countries has no violent history. NONE i would venture to guess. i know , yeah but look at us now we are so nice and no guns..blah blah blah. first your countries are MUCH older than ours so we have had less time. given our state of affairs and age and compare that to your countries at their same age...say a couple hundred years old and we are a lot less violent and aggressive. maybe our way of life or laws are different than yours and seem repulsive to you, the fact remains we ARE the big dog one the block and you are not. compare to this game someone said..the top nation will always get bashed.. so bash away ya'll.. i would rather be bashed for living here in the good ole USA vs living there!!:dblthumbup:

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 10:19
Wait, don't bring Russia into this. I was talking about the West countries. Of course Russia isn't having a proper system right now, and I never claimed that. It would be weird for me to say: USA should be like Russia. You should always look up and not down. I was comparing it to countries like France, UK, Germany and the Netherlands. All those countries gave the lands (colonies) back to their people unless those people wanted to remain with that country (for example the Dutch Antilles). And none of these countries stood still in their development. None of these countries has the same gun laws as they had back then. All of these countries abolished the death sentence. Sorry Warlord, you can count Portugal in as well, because it's absolutely the same in this matter as the countries I mentioned.

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 10:24
Taiwan was only a few years ago. but the very lands the countries stand on now were won through aggression and war. u think France was always that big? Spain. **** no. that was over time. they are now a United country surrounded by one border, as are we. also, two thirds of this country was either bought or won from other countries...France-Louisiana purchase, texas won their ind. and later joined the union, Spain had entire chuncks of the west. this was how things were done. France, England and Spain conquered the natives of this land, the resulting union created into the United states was a by-product of that. simple as that

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 10:36
Taiwan was only a few years ago. but the very lands the countries stand on now were won through aggression and war. u think France was always that big? Spain. **** no. that was over time. they are now a United country surrounded by one border, as are we. also, two thirds of this country was either bought or won from other countries...France-Louisiana purchase, texas won their ind. and later joined the union, Spain had entire chuncks of the west. this was how things were done. France, England and Spain conquered the natives of this land, the resulting union created into the United states was a by-product of that. simple as that
This is total bullcrap. Spain is one of the countries I didn't mention, because the Basque nation wants independence. All the other countries you mention (in Europe). France; all the states in France spoke French and had about the same culture. All of them want to be in France. England, same ****, N-Ireland is occupied to keep the peace. Spain used to be Catalonia and bla bla bla, but they still don't have the gun laws and their country has been created in the medieval times. That's when people threw their **** out on the streets. You wanna compare yourself to that?

And about the native nations being conquered by the ones you mentioned... The Normans taking England from th Kelts and Brits? Or what are you talking about? How long has this been ago? I don't see any Kelts having uprisings or the Burgundians have uprisings against France. How long ago did Wounded Knee occur? Exactly, not even 40 years ago.

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 10:40
my point is simple. QUIT TALKING ABOUT THE POOR INDIANS. yeah it was a crappy deal they got, but no country has clean hands in getting to their current status. PERIOD. i am trying to address your problems with us one at a time. (((for such a problem country we sure seem to have our fair share of people wanting to live here because it is actually safer))) most crime stats are centralize into certain regions giving the average crime rate a boost. the bulk of this country lives virtually crime-free(statistically speaking of course).

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 10:45
my point is simple. QUIT TALKING ABOUT THE POOR INDIANS. yeah it was a crappy deal they got, but no country has clean hands in getting to their current status. PERIOD. i am trying to address your problems with us one at a time. (((for such a problem country we sure seem to have our fair share of people wanting to live here because it is actually safer))) most crime stats are centralize into certain regions giving the average crime rate a boost. the bulk of this country lives virtually crime-free(statistically speaking of course).
Crime stats in the Netherlands are centralize as well. And your argument that people want to live there is very poor. People from Afghanistan, Georgia, Armenia , well anyway all the Caucasus nations, old USSR nations (except for the Baltic states) and, China and Mongolia move to Russia too. So by your argument, this makes Russia a good and peaceful country. I don't think so. Try again.

At least we agree that you were sons of *****es to the Indians.

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 10:54
well, the original colonies which was the eastern part took their land, the french in central US took their lands there and the Spanish in the west did theirs...wasnt Mexico also loaded with natives too. I am sure their original language was NOT Spanish.

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 11:08
well, the original colonies which was the eastern part took their land, the french in central US took their lands there and the Spanish in the west did theirs...wasnt Mexico also loaded with natives too. I am sure their original language was NOT Spanish.
But does it still belong to the Spanish?

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 11:21
of course not. that is not the point. are u suggesting we give back the 48 states to the natives and just all catch a plane to the home of our ancestors?

Mr President
09-06-2007, 11:24
of course not. that is not the point. are u suggesting we give back the 48 states to the natives and just all catch a plane to the home of our ancestors?

we can't do that.. they wouldn't want us back now.. We are Americans

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 11:25
And DANG Proud Of It.

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 11:30
Nope, and who would you give the land back to? You've exterminated most of them. But the topic shifted. And we would need to start a new thread on the Indians issue. All I said is that the old West wasn't civilized and wasn't peaceful.

we can't do that.. they wouldn't want us back now.. We are AmericansI accept Americans. But only if they look like Tara Reid and Carmen Electra.

And DANG Proud Of It.One day you will be cured, I promise you. lol Only the medication for your disease is so far away.

ooga booga
09-06-2007, 16:22
Silly me, I forgot, the Netherlands is just the best country in the world. I should have known. We should all die because we are not living in Russia or the Netherlands. :rolleyes:

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 16:27
not die, just wish we were dead :cool:

caesar
09-06-2007, 16:44
Silly me, I forgot, the Netherlands is just the best country in the world. I should have known. We should all die because we are not living in Russia or the Netherlands. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind though, if it wasn't for the US, the Netherlands and Russia would be still be under Nazi rule.

caesar
09-06-2007, 16:46
I accept Americans. But only if they look like Tara Reid and Carmen Electra.

So you'll only accept to the biggest hoes in Hollywood? that says alot.

Warl0rd
09-06-2007, 17:09
Keep in mind though, if it wasn't for the US, the Netherlands and Russia would be still be under Nazi rule.who know what would happen, hitler wouldn't live forever. :sleep:

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 17:11
his legacy may have

Warl0rd
09-06-2007, 17:14
noone knows what might have happened, maybe world was a better place now (i doubt)...

Spetznaz_GRU
09-06-2007, 19:54
Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.

Better government
real freedom not the crap/fake freedom you think you have in the States
better social security
better relations with the world community
normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage, abortian)
better education
These are only the main ones, I could go on nit picking

I never made Russia as an example. I said the countries that belong to the West. Especially Western-Europe. I specifically said that Russia is not a good governed country and doesn't have the freedom that is needed.

ranger2112
09-06-2007, 19:57
[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;2455]Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.
[LIST]
Better government
better social security
normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage(for which u are eternally grateful)

ooga booga
09-07-2007, 02:45
Hahahaha, Spetz, only a sad insecure moron such as yourself would have to resort to the nice old 9 year old namecalling. I'm sure you feel so special now don't you? lol you have absolutely no life if you really have to waste your time coming back here again and again and again so you can tell us ALL how we are so stupid and blah blah blah.

By the way Spetz, my STATE that I live in, is better then your entire country. Economically, standard of living, education, population, and so forth. Seriously, if my state was an independant country, it would be ranked higher economically then your stupid entire country. But I'm sure you having a grand old time living over there, so good for you.

Missionary
09-07-2007, 07:59
Keep in mind though, if it wasn't for the US, the Netherlands and Russia would be still be under Nazi rule.

so the US saved us all? lol

i ask all of those non-Americans here, which one of your countries NEVER gained an acre of land through aggression or war? Which one of your countries has no violent history.

i would like to point out that gaiing land though conquest is abit differnt from having no land to start with and slaughtering a whole race of people pretty much. also, all the land we gained (english) we have given back, see were nice lol.

we have one of themost violent histories in the world i would asume, not looked it up like. but we got invaded by so many differnt people, vikings, romans, french and spain have tried. after being invaded, and lost, so many times we got peed off and took back some compensation :P

ranger2112
09-07-2007, 10:22
the slaughter as u call it, was not an American crime to start. it began with English subjects to start off the colonies. the French and Spanish did their fair share of cleansing.

Missionary
09-07-2007, 20:18
pretty sure there were still a few of them round when we left. and the americans were the ones hording them into camps or what ever you like to call it so they could use the land.

Mwahahahaha
09-07-2007, 20:31
Hahahaha, Spetz, only a sad insecure moron such as yourself would have to resort to the nice old 9 year old namecalling. I'm sure you feel so special now don't you? lol you have absolutely no life if you really have to waste your time coming back here again and again and again so you can tell us ALL how we are so stupid and blah blah blah.

By the way Spetz, my STATE that I live in, is better then your entire country. Economically, standard of living, education, population, and so forth. Seriously, if my state was an independant country, it would be ranked higher economically then your stupid entire country. But I'm sure you having a grand old time living over there, so good for you.

Haha, my country has a higher standard of living than your country. Surely that must mean that whatever I say is right, and every word you say is pathetic nonsense. Haha, you must be such a moron living there.

Bleh, no.

I don't give a crap what country anyone's from. I don't take any responsibility towards what my country has ever done or haven't done.

I doubt there are many US citizens still alive who's taken part in ethnic cleansing of indians. Neither do I see it as a responsibility of a US citizen having to defend these actions. In fact defending something like this is something I surely would remove brownie points from doing.

All nations have dirty spots on their histories. Some of the rather recent incidents can be undone, like removing fanatic jewish settlers from palestine. Others can just be acknowledged as wrong, but you can't practically move the US or Australian population for that matter from their country regardless of who you think own the land, and regardless of what nationalities these people claimed to be when the actions were performed. As for the people populations affected, sometimes you just have to accept that you were dealt a bad hand, and do the best of it. Of course, aid is not illegal to soothe your conscience. As long as it's given the right way, but that is yet another issue.

Spetznaz_GRU
09-10-2007, 15:50
[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;2455]Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.
[LIST]
Better government
better social security
normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage(for which u are eternally grateful)
Sure am, how else would I marry you?