PDA

View Full Version : Premium Account members

Mr President
05-27-2008, 21:20
Seeing as Prem acct members keep the same state # each set, and many don't like that this is what i can do.

Right now if you delete your state, your restart state only gets 100 turns instead of the 200 to start with. So for the first 2 days of next set i will make it so restarts get the same amount of turns. This allows you to delete your state and hide and still get the benefits of the prem acct membership.

But you only have the 2 days to do it in, so don't forget. And if it works well, i'll keep it that way.

northbabylon
05-27-2008, 21:43
this is for only those who want to hide?

Mr President
05-27-2008, 22:14
yes.. if you don't want to hide then you don't have to do anything.

Divine Intervention
05-27-2008, 22:56
so will this still allow you to create a state, use 200 turns producing stuff for NA, delete, repeat, delete, repeat?

Cemetary
05-27-2008, 23:01
if u feel like wasting the time to produce 200 turns worth of stuff (practically nothing) repeatedly, i say go ahead

MAGGIO
05-27-2008, 23:04
so will this still allow you to create a state, use 200 turns producing stuff for NA, delete, repeat, delete, repeat?

wont the only real advantage be getting your first two hundred start up turns down to a perfection if wanted?

Mr President
05-27-2008, 23:24

Yes you could do that. But 2 things.. First of all i'm doing this as a service to prem account members to help them out. If it's abused, then i just won't do it anymore. And i will make sure i post who is responsible for it being removed.. I'm sure that will make that person very popular.

2nd, i get a listing of all new states created with all the info on who is actually doing it. So if they abuse it, they will be deleted and banned for the set.

Let's keep this simple. it's something nice for the prem members so they have the same advantages of nobody knowing who they are as the rest of the members do.

Xavior
05-28-2008, 00:24
Why does Anton come up with these stupid "abuses" that no one will actually do?

I am in favour of this. Last set, i deleted my first state because I made a mistake in naming my state and my 2nd state started with 100 turns, but thanks to Mr P i got 100 more turns.

But I have always thought that this was the case because i remember Prem States deleting before (you would have gaps in state numbers from 1-30) and there were never any complaints about missing 100 turns. Or i have a faulty memory :)

Dogma
05-28-2008, 02:39
Why does Anton come up with these stupid "abuses" that no one will actually do?

I am in favour of this. Last set, i deleted my first state because I made a mistake in naming my state and my 2nd state started with 100 turns, but thanks to Mr P i got 100 more turns.

But I have always thought that this was the case because i remember Prem States deleting before (you would have gaps in state numbers from 1-30) and there were never any complaints about missing 100 turns. Or i have a faulty memory :)

What? You got your 100 turns back? I was told that was tough pooh pooh. Hmm I guess I see how much I am liked here:P harrumph

Hoebawt
05-28-2008, 07:40
not a bad idea.... Dont listen to anton hes lewd

Guy77
05-28-2008, 10:46
i personally like being one number, but i don't like the number i am lol

Missionary
05-28-2008, 15:22
i was thinking that, although my number is the day i was born :P

Xavior
05-28-2008, 19:52
What? You got your 100 turns back? I was told that was tough pooh pooh. Hmm I guess I see how much I am liked here:P harrumph

:blushing:

Mr President
06-01-2008, 00:48
ok.. times up!

Restarts are now back to 100..

Did this help? Is this worth it? If enough of you say yes then i will do it again next set. if it's a waste of time, then i won't.. :-)

The Legend
06-01-2008, 01:53
Yes. The option to stay hidden is important, as our numbers are constant, or barely changing, from round to round.

Crimson Shadow
06-01-2008, 08:53
Why not make it so that restarts get the same amount of turns up until the set actually starts.
That way noone can abuse it.