PDA

View Full Version : Americans are Idiots / The Evils of Careing for your Health.

-Z-
03-21-2010, 15:42
Now, we all know that Health care is clearly Sick and evil, while on the other hand War is where its at, and the moral thing to do.

Our grand children will be paying for the murders we commit already... do u think they will be able to pay their Health as well?

Hello no...

WE DRAW THE LINE AT FUNDING MURDER.

WE WILL NOT FUND MEDICINE!

What will happen if the evils of health care are unleashed upon the country!?

people will start LIVING, and not dieing!!! whatever will we do.

VOTE NO!

Z

Devil
03-21-2010, 16:07
hi z

Xavior
03-21-2010, 16:12
hi devil! :D

-Z-
03-21-2010, 16:28
::topic::

Z

Xavior
03-21-2010, 16:35
What exactly did you want to discuss with this topic? Every such topic you make is framed in such an aggressive way that not only discourages any sort of reasonable discussion, but is quite rude to most of the people on this forum.

Max Logan
03-21-2010, 17:20
Z makes post to show he doesn`t really approve with the USA

He actually thinks Canada is an egalitarian country! :p

-Z-
03-21-2010, 17:31
What exactly did you want to discuss with this topic? Every such topic you make is framed in such an aggressive way that not only discourages any sort of reasonable discussion, but is quite rude to most of the people on this forum.

Most of the people on this forum are Americans, thus murderers.

Z

-Z-
03-21-2010, 17:36
There are innocent people in Iran who we have yet to drop bombs on, and these democratic fools are moving right on to medicine and such?

These people have serious issues.

Z

Dogma
03-21-2010, 17:46
I think Canada isnext on the list. They are more of a threat. I move we annex all of Canada immediatly and rename it North Texas.

Calvin74
03-21-2010, 18:40
I think Canada isnext on the list. They are more of a threat. I move we annex all of Canada immediatly and rename it North Texas.

i thought texas was north mexico?

-Z-
03-21-2010, 20:58
Clearly Canada is a MASSIVE threat to the American way of life.

Everyone in Canada has free health care, and the government provides an large amount of social services.

THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

arm the Nukes!

Z

Dogma
03-21-2010, 21:16
Nah, nukes not needed, set the midgets afire and load them into the catapults. FIRE ONE!

-Z-
03-21-2010, 21:58
Victory for Amerika!

Z

totte
03-22-2010, 06:48
calvin is right texas is indeed north mexico ;) thus the us is a mexican puppet state ;)

Will
03-22-2010, 14:20

Bad idea. Canada has quite a few french. I doubt most americans would tolerate them being fellow citizens:)

-Z-
03-22-2010, 14:36
Bad idea. Canada has quite a few french. I doubt most americans would tolerate them being fellow citizens:)

Americans are intolerant murderers.

they'd just kill all the french with bombs before they moved in.

Z

Clowntown
03-23-2010, 10:26
hey .. i have french herritage......(yes american)...

i know bomb their hockey rinks and destroy their curling equipment

FrogBu
04-15-2010, 11:07
Hey Z... Dont make us American guys take all of your Canadian women. ;)

Also, yes... We'll take the Frenchies out first... Since, they don't like to speak English... Then, we'll conquer Alberta since they have lots of precious oil sands up there to feed us more money! We'll let you keep PEI. :)

-Z-
04-15-2010, 16:47
Hey Z... Dont make us American guys take all of your Canadian women. ;)

Also, yes... We'll take the Frenchies out first... Since, they don't like to speak English... Then, we'll conquer Alberta since they have lots of precious oil sands up there to feed us more money! We'll let you keep PEI. :)

U can have Quebec and Alberta.

BC and Ontario are where its at.

Z

FrogBu
04-16-2010, 01:52
U can have Quebec and Alberta.

BC and Ontario are where its at.

Z

We'll let you keep Queerbec err Quebec, but we will demand BC... Ontario will be up for discussion.