PDA

View Full Version : Dak - USA - Esto Alliance!

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 13:05
To help enable a peaceful and more competitive set, the leaders of Dak, USA, and the Estonian nations have all agreed to a peaceful alliance. Meaning, if nations decide to do war attacks on a member(s) of these nations, they may have to deal with the fall back of facing all of us. We hope this ensures peace in nearly all of NW for at least one set, which hasn't happened in a long time.

Thanks,
CeMeTaRy - Leader of Dak

Mrmcjoey15
05-29-2008, 13:07
To help enable a peaceful and more competitive set, the leaders of Dak, USA, and the Estonian nations have all agreed to a peaceful alliance. Meaning, if any other nation does any war attacks on a member of these nations, they must deal with the fall back of facing all of us. We hope this ensures peace in nearly all of NW for at least one set, after which this alliance will no longer be active.

Thanks,
CeMeTaRy - Leader of Dak

not to be mean or anything but i think this is dumb thos 3 nations have most likley 3/4 of the games members. and if ur going to all be allied and one state in one nation slips up some where Boom that nation is dead.... but what ever not like im looking to war anyways

Divine Intervention
05-29-2008, 13:08
signed.

Max Logan
05-29-2008, 13:23
Mr P! :angry:

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 13:30
not to be mean or anything but i think this is dumb thos 3 nations have most likley 3/4 of the games members. and if ur going to all be allied and one state in one nation slips up some where Boom that nation is dead.... but what ever not like im looking to war anyways

If one state in one nation slips? It isn't like we will kill anyone who does a triple tap, each nation has their own policies regarding retals and such. This alliance just means we don't war each other, and if someone does declare war on one of us and they ask for help, the other two come to their aid.

Rassputtin
05-29-2008, 13:40
It's a novel thought..... but somehow I see something going horribly wrong. You know, just like every other set where its said everyone is out for a peaceful round.................:unsure::unsure:

MAGGIO
05-29-2008, 14:47
i dont like it but who cares i guess.

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 14:47
things could always go wrong, but we won't betray our peaceful alliance like some, so unless wlf or lor wants to war it SHOULD be a peaceful set

Cape
05-29-2008, 15:38
Wlf has no plans to war, I just hope this new alliance of convenience doesn't go around bullying smaller nations who do want to war. My guess there's going to be fertile targets for suicides with 3/4 of the players under a false security blanket :p

Mr President
05-29-2008, 15:38
Some may not be happy about this but there is a purpose behind this. First, USA and Dak have always been allied.. So this is nothing new. All we are trying to do is allow the Estonians a fair shake at a peaceful set. This alliance in no way means that if a nation takes on one of us the others will be right there to jump in. It means if they need help or are gb'd we will help.

Most of you know USA stopped forming alliances a long time ago. But USA is also committed to letting some nation receive a fair break. So this is why we agreed to this. We just want to give EE some cover for a set so they can play without warring.

if they have a suicider who hits your nation then you are free to solve the problem any way you choose. As USA and Dak have no mercy for suiciders.

This is a one set deal which i think will help. AGAIN, let me stress this. Any one of our nations can still go to war without all of us. This is not 3 large nations forming as one on the battlefield. If a nation of 10 takes on EE who has 50 members, chances are Dak or USA will not be entering that war. We are not setting up a gang bang on anyone. Simply trying to help a new nation get established. Many of the EE members just want to net and show us how well they can.. So this is a chance for them to do it.

*Signed*

Mr President
05-29-2008, 15:45
Wlf has no plans to war, I just hope this new alliance of convenience doesn't go around bullying smaller nations who do want to war. My guess there's going to be fertile targets for suicides with 3/4 of the players under a false security blanket :p

You should know by now that USA does not bully anyone nor do we allow it. Actually there is only one (maybe 2 if he comes here) that feels we bullied them out of all the years USA has been around. They see it as bullying, we saw it as a preemptive strike to stop the madness and stories and mainly to protect ourselves from a FS.. And believe it or not, i still have a copy of the MSN convo where a certain person admits that he was causing all the trouble and found a lot of humor in it.. This convo was never published to fully prove we were not bullies.. but i 100% guarantee you that we are not.

Also, if USA, EE or Dak decide to war someone for whatever reason, none of the other nations have to help. This alliance is more of a protection alliance from others. If Dak hits someone for a stupid reason, i'm not going to send my guys in to fight a battle i don't agree with. And the same goes for them and EE.. This is a conditional alliance.

Mahdi
05-29-2008, 15:53
hypothetically speaking what if say EE declares war on a smaller nation and said smaller nation brings in another nation to help fight back... would you jump in then?

Cape
05-29-2008, 15:54
I don't care how others play, I'm just saying that there's going to be a lot of suicides this set, if nothing else there's going to be a larger then normal amount of infantry only military that lends itself to easy destruction. So if any top players get sucided then that's too bad, build a better state:)

Mr President
05-29-2008, 15:59
hypothetically speaking what if say EE declares war on a smaller nation and said smaller nation brings in another nation to help fight back... would you jump in then?

All depends on the numbers and the situation. It's really hard to say at this point.

I don't care how others play, I'm just saying that there's going to be a lot of suicides this set, if nothing else there's going to be a larger then normal amount of infantry only military that lends itself to easy destruction. So if any top players get sucided then that's too bad, build a better state:)

Seeing there is no cure for the suiciding disease at this time, all states should always make sure they are covered as best they can.

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 16:01

Its quotes like that that WLF is always considered a punk nation

Disorder
05-29-2008, 16:11
Didn't the estos have a peacful set this round?

Im thinking, hardly anyone likes the idea of war, maybe we should consider changing the name of this game to NP (Nation of Pansies). :P

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 16:22
estos were betrayed by their allies LoR then ere also hit by wlf, not very peaceful

Cape
05-29-2008, 16:41
Its quotes like that that WLF is always considered a punk nation

Better to be thought of as a punk then as a ***** :P

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 17:00
not many think of dak as "pussies" but you may say what you will, i wont forgot your rudeness come future sets

and i wouldn't think to highly of a nation that never goes to war without trying to bring in all their little "friends" as hoe does

Mr President
05-29-2008, 17:03

Im thinking, hardly anyone likes the idea of war, maybe we should consider changing the name of this game to NP (Nation of Pansies). :P

This game goes through phases.. Some sets will be mostly netting, while others will be mostly warring.. We are just in a netting phase right now. Mainly cause everyone is still getting use to the game. But in time, wars will come..................... wars will come..

CommunistCapitalism
05-29-2008, 17:12
honestly... sounds like its going to be suiciders paradise so i'd prepare boys.

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 17:28
yea, its sad that people who aren't good enough to compete in netting automatically make pitiful attempts to destroy peoples sets

ranger2112
05-29-2008, 17:30
i miss the good ole warring days

pron
05-29-2008, 17:39
estos were betrayed by their allies LoR then ere also hit by wlf, not very peaceful

LOR went to war because we believe EE was behind Suicides. Get your facts straight Cem.

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 17:45
any proof of that or jsut beliefs?? and i consider not having proof of suicides from an allie then hitting them without warning a betrayal

Missionary
05-29-2008, 17:50
yea, its sad that people who aren't good enough to compete in netting automatically make pitiful attempts to destroy peoples sets

most of them aren't attempts. they always seem to be successful :)

Some may not be happy about this but there is a purpose behind this. First, USA and Dak have always been allied.. So this is nothing new. All we are trying to do is allow the Estonians a fair shake at a peaceful set. This alliance in no way means that if a nation takes on one of us the others will be right there to jump in. It means if they need help or are gb'd we will help.

some dont agree with your definition gb, me for one :)

Max Logan
05-29-2008, 18:03
Better to be thought of as a punk then as a ***** :P

actually...you fit in the latter :rolleyes:

Disorder
05-29-2008, 18:55
Well.. I would be much easier for most to accept war if they did not take it so personal!

Cape
05-29-2008, 19:31
No one ever takes anything personal here lol

Disorder
05-29-2008, 19:32
No one ever takes anything personal here lol

For once, your acually right!!! :unsure:

Divine Intervention
05-29-2008, 19:54
i love controversy. infact i thrive on it. its awesome.

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:02
not many think of dak as "pussies" but you may say what you will, i wont forgot your rudeness come future sets

and i wouldn't think to highly of a nation that never goes to war without trying to bring in all their little "friends" as hoe does

WTF did u have to bring me into this... and talking about betrayal how many times did u ask me to take out Deli this past set? or how many times u told me DAK woudlnt get involved if WLF hit USA? so plz go **** urself *****

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 22:10
ive never said if u hit usa we wouldnt help, i have plenty of convos where u asked if WLF hit WANT if Dak would get involved and multiple times i said "if usa help want then u call in friend to hti usa and they ask for help, we join in" so before u try to spread your lies around re-read our conversations such as this:

5/20/2008 7:43:08 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc i dont want to have to war this close to end
5/20/2008 7:43:25 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy Why would u have to war if we did jump in
5/20/2008 7:43:29 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy want is at 20 members
5/20/2008 7:44:15 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc usa might jump in
5/20/2008 7:44:51 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy yea but why would Dak get in it if USA jumps in
5/20/2008 7:45:02 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc im told lor woudl then jump in

and CAPE brought WLF into this with comments like this, not me

Wlf has no plans to war, I just hope this new alliance of convenience doesn't go around bullying smaller nations who do want to war. My guess there's going to be fertile targets for suicides with 3/4 of the players under a false security blanket

and i asked u to take out deli before i rmembered it was dogma, plus Dak werent allies with them, therefore i dont see how it could b conceived as betrayal

5/14/2008 9:59:55 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton yea i jsut realized we def dont want deli dead
5/14/2008 10:00:03 PM Anton to {Dak} CeMeTaRy why
5/14/2008 10:00:21 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton bc i forgot that we have a friendly in deli

ouch... how the truth hurts...

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:23
5/14/2008 9:59:55 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton yea i jsut realized we def want deli dead
5/14/2008 10:00:21 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton bc Dogma and them said they werent gonna join dak

Ouch MSN convos have no Weight

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:24
and wat is wrong wit wat Cape said... hes pointing out somethign obvious... why are u taking it as a personal attack...

I personally think its great that u guys have a big allaince ... WLF and LOR have been there its a fun position to be in....

Norrisville
05-29-2008, 22:25
ive never said if u hit usa we wouldnt help, i have plenty of convos where u asked if WLF hit WANT if Dak would get involved and multiple times i said "if usa help want then u call in friend to hti usa and they ask for help, we join in" so before u try to spread your lies around re-read our conversations such as this:

5/20/2008 7:43:08 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc i dont want to have to war this close to end
5/20/2008 7:43:25 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy Why would u have to war if we did jump in
5/20/2008 7:43:29 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy want is at 20 members
5/20/2008 7:44:15 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc usa might jump in
5/20/2008 7:44:51 PM Hoebawt to {Dak} CeMeTaRy yea but why would Dak get in it if USA jumps in
5/20/2008 7:45:02 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Hoebawt bc im told lor woudl then jump in

and CAPE brought WLF into this with comments like this, not me

and i asked u to take out deli before i rmembered it was dogma, plus Dak werent allies with them, therefore i dont see how it could b conceived as betrayal

5/14/2008 9:59:55 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton yea i jsut realized we def dont want deli dead
5/14/2008 10:00:21 PM {Dak} CeMeTaRy to Anton bc i forgot that we have a friendly in deli

ouch... how the truth hurts...

lmao hoe. you gangbanged us, and yet you were afraid to get gangbanged. how noble of you!

anyway, does anyone notice hoe a post announcing a 3 nation ( 3 large nation) alliance causes this much stirring? it might be this treaty that causes a world war next set, which screws all 3 of you over, because now all 3 of you would have to fight.

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:27
Sorry buddy but we didng GB u.... U had mroe states then TNG and WLF combined... and u had states jump in b4 WLF even got in the war... a GB would have been if we brough in our other allies....

and we werent afraid of USA jumping in.... We fig they had a good reason to since WANT is USA territory.... So it was just assumed they would... but since they fig u deserved wat u were getting they didnt get involved

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 22:28
i would love to have dak war again but id like to see how we can do netting with new players coming in for their first set back

and i can always send u the msn log file if u need a ncie memory refresher hoe

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 22:29
a GB would have been if we brough in our other allies....

oh hoe, always talking about bringing in other "friends"

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:30
Chat logs can be altered.... want me to show you?..... u know u wanted Deli hit... and u knew u wouldnt have jumped in if USA did..... so plz dont play stupid cem...

lets just leave it at that

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:31
oh hoe, always talking about bringing in other "friends"

wtf do u watn a 9 man war torn nation to do vs wat 25-30 states that werent at war all set?

Xavior
05-29-2008, 22:38
When will people learn that MSN/AIM convos carry no weight? :P

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 22:41
and when will hoe realize that no1 believes his bull****

Chat logs can be altered.... want me to show you?..... u know u wanted Deli hit... and u knew u wouldnt have jumped in if USA did..... so plz dont play stupid cem...

lets just leave it at that

and yes, after many years of being allied to USA we wouldnt help them if they asked for it, you're right, it makes perfect sense

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 22:56
W/e man you can say no one will believe my bs i coudl careless i know wat was said...

Cemetary
05-29-2008, 23:00
as do i, since i posted our exact conversation, except for the part where i said 9 wlf r worth more than 20 want, i forgot to add in that compliment

Hoebawt
05-29-2008, 23:09
that was a nice compliment :P

Darkness
05-29-2008, 23:10
would ya all just get over it already, jesus already i m tired of reading these forums all you seem to do is B***h B***h B***h,:thumbdown: Who the hell cares what happened last set some of you were idiots some of you were not it was LAST SET, this is a new set if DAK USA and EE want to have a alliance WHO CARES, other then you all you think 3 big nations 1 big alliance there going to wipe out all the little nations, you obviously didn't read what Cem said the alliance was all about.

GET OVER IT!

And Maggio your lil movie clip thingy on your name is DISGUSTING lol if i wanted to see crap like that i would re-watch Rambo.:P

And X it is a new set, i want a new batch of cookies:D please?:P

Mr President
05-29-2008, 23:25
I personally think its great that u guys have a big allaince ... WLF and LOR have been there its a fun position to be in....

Well this alliance is much different from that alliance.. We are not forming this to "rule" WoW.. And that was a long term plan. This is pretty much a one set thing. Unless things happen and we have to change it..But anyway, We are NOT ruling WoW!!! You won't even know we are there :mellow:

anyway, i will say i enjoy seeing hoe battle things out with other ppl besides me.. it's def more fun lol..

@Darkness, yea some of this can get old.. But it also attracks people to read it too. We all love confrontations :P But there has always been lots of drama associated with this game. don't know why :confused:

Mrmcjoey15
05-30-2008, 00:57
would ya all just get over it already, jesus already i m tired of reading these forums all you seem to do is B***h B***h B***h,:thumbdown: Who the hell cares what happened last set some of you were idiots some of you were not it was LAST SET, this is a new set if DAK USA and EE want to have a alliance WHO CARES, other then you all you think 3 big nations 1 big alliance there going to wipe out all the little nations, you obviously didn't read what Cem said the alliance was all about.

GET OVER IT!

And Maggio your lil movie clip thingy on your name is DISGUSTING lol if i wanted to see crap like that i would re-watch Rambo.:P

And X it is a new set, i want a new batch of cookies:D please?:P

one thing worng with this... people... sorry to break it to you... lie....... *gasp* ik ik its crazy but they do

Raul
05-30-2008, 06:02

yeah Nation Wars is so sinical with everyone wantinf peace everywhere lol, Nation Netters will be good =P

Raul
05-30-2008, 06:04
WTF did u have to bring me into this... and talking about betrayal how many times did u ask me to take out Deli this past set? or how many times u told me DAK woudlnt get involved if WLF hit USA? so plz go **** urself *****

yeah go **** urself man!!! ohh wait, Cemetary is my new leader ****tt =S

Missionary
05-30-2008, 06:23
Well this alliance is much different from that alliance.. We are not forming this to "rule" WoW.. And that was a long term plan. This is pretty much a one set thing. Unless things happen and we have to change it..But anyway, We are NOT ruling WoW!!! You won't even know we are there :mellow:

maybe not, your ruling NW instead :P

lmao hoe. you gangbanged us, and yet you were afraid to get gangbanged. how noble of you!.

people definition of a gb is retarded :glare:

Divine Intervention
05-30-2008, 06:55
i don't understand why people are *****ing. Its not an offensive alliance.
honestly, the ONLY thing this will prevent is 3 or so nations succesfully ganging up on either of us three. If WLF hits USA or EE i doubt the other 2 will do anything. But if WLF, LoR both hit one of the three thats a different matter. God forbid them if they get more people invovled. Everything stays the same. Except the fact that the tactic of ganging up on a nation to over power it is no longer going to work.

KelpKris
05-30-2008, 08:24
*DEAD*=not cool :P
*Signed*

Nat22
05-30-2008, 10:21
Question 1 - Why does hoebawt get to curse in the boards and get away with it??

Question 2 - Why should the majority get to bully the minority just because the owner of them game says they can??
Say what you want Prez but making an alliance with well over a half of the members in the game and then saying you will hit if any of you are declared on is bullying us into not hitting.

This game is about warring, if we can't do that then what the hell do we do??

Question 3 - read above ^^^ :P

Question 4 - This is a game, why is the owner of it ruining the fun of it??

Will
05-30-2008, 11:14
Question 2 - Why should the majority get to bully the minority just because the owner of them game says they can??
Say what you want Prez but making an alliance with well over a half of the members in the game and then saying you will hit if any of you are declared on is bullying us into not hitting.

By that definition any alliance is 'bullying' other states into not hitting.

Divine Intervention
05-30-2008, 11:38
No one said we will hit you if you hit one of us. We will hit you if you try and gang bang us with all your friends. Fight a fair fight against us and we shall do the same.

Nat22
05-30-2008, 11:39
Not really. As, for example, an alliance between DOOM and USSR wouldn't represent the same amount of players as USA, DaK and the Estos! Therefore it wouldn't be as intimidating if they were to say if you hit our allies we hit you.

Nat22
05-30-2008, 11:40
Meaning, if any other nation does any war attacks on a member of these nations, they must deal with the fall back of facing all of us.

Errr yeah they did OneMoreTime....

Disorder
05-30-2008, 11:41
Can you define a fair fight.. even when the numbers are the same, and your buddy is getting beat up on.. I've can't ever recall a fair fight in the game.

Divine Intervention
05-30-2008, 11:45
Can you define a fair fight.. even when the numbers are the same, and your buddy is getting beat up on.. I've can't ever recall a fair fight in the game.

to be fair, if the numbers are the same, its still usually "not the same".

e.g:
30 man USA nation vs 3 * 10 nations.
1 tech/na vs 3 tech/na.
not only that, but smaller nations usually are more active.
Then we have the whole advantage of the FS...

@ Nat22 - well afaik we agreed it would be prevent gang bangs etc. So if a 10man nation wars USA, dont really expect DaK and Estonians to start stocking. However if two 25 man nations hit USA/DAK/USA etc...different matter.

Missionary
05-30-2008, 12:08
Not really. As, for example, an alliance between DOOM and USSR wouldn't represent the same amount of players as USA, DaK and the Estos! Therefore it wouldn't be as intimidating if they were to say if you hit our allies we hit you.

this allaince with say 100 members would "bully" a 20man nation just the same as an alliance of 20 members would be "bullying" a 4 man nation.

Cemetary
05-30-2008, 12:10
yea nat should read over pres comments as well instead of posting with his head up his butt

USA and Dak have had an alliance almost since both nations were created so theres no new news there, and no1 has ever b1tched about that even though last set our nations combined held a good fifth or even a fourth of the players, while both of us also had a few other allies to count on in time of war.

the only difference now is the alliance is actually stated beforehand, our cards are laid out so people know we have others to depend on if a bunch of nations decide to gb us for no reason e.g. lor and wlf vs EE

none of our nations are warring this set so we r in no way bullying anyone, and by your definition of bullying, Dak alone would be considered "bullies" even if we were declared upon by 2-3 smaller nations and defeated them jsut because we have a superior manpower

and, i have never seen USA or Dak "bully" other nations into anything, hell, msot of the wars that Dak has been in the odds were agaisnt us, so pelase dont try to drag our name through the mud bc you have your panties in a bunch abotu us trying to protect ourselves from getting gb'd

and nat, if this is realyl causing you that much trouble, RECRUIT MORE MEMBERS!!! less than half of dak last set were old Dak members, we relied on Anton to spam the hell out of people until they join (or in vinnie and dogmas case block him)... so clearly ity isnt hard

Missionary
05-30-2008, 12:10
@ Nat22 - well afaik we agreed it would be prevent gang bangs etc. So if a 10man nation wars USA, dont really expect DaK and Estonians to start stocking. However if two 25 man nations hit USA/DAK/USA etc...different matter.

and if 2 5 man nations war one of them expect the others to join in because thats 2 vs 1 and aparently IS a gb :rolleyes:

Cape
05-30-2008, 13:29
I don't consider last sets Lor+Wlf vs EE a gang bang, with both of us we were still outnumbered 35-47. The WANT vs TNG was the same, even with Wlf we were still outnumbered.

Cemetary
05-30-2008, 13:40
yes EE had 47 members in their nation... should we have counted how many were active? or how many were competent palyers who participated in war? my guess is less than half

now lets look at Lor, i was online during their FS, all but 3 members int heir nation showed up

then wlf, who had 11 or 12 members? all or almsot all who participated

then we get to look at the organization of big to smaller nations and how hard it become to coordinate a strike with "47" members

although the "numbers" were in EE favor, cant see it as not being a gb ESPECIALLY with a 9 man death FS on your side

-Chris-
05-30-2008, 13:43

Question 3 - read above ^^^ :P

Read your history books Nat, start in 1939 and progress until modern day.

Cape
05-30-2008, 13:45
yes EE had 47 members in their nation... should we have counted how many were active? or how many were competent palyers who participated in war? my guess is less than half

now lets look at Lor, i was online during their FS, all but 3 members int heir nation showed up

then wlf, who had 11 or 12 members? all or almsot all who participated

then we get to look at the organization of big to smaller nations and how hard it become to coordinate a strike with "47" members

although the "numbers" were in EE favor, cant see it as not being a gb ESPECIALLY with a 9 man death FS on your side

Firstly we had 10 members, secondly 3 were inactive and only made one strike, thirdly we only killed 4or5 on our first strike, fifthly I'd rather have 47 members then 35, sixthly you suck lol

-Chris-
05-30-2008, 13:46
Firstly we had 10 members, secondly 3 were inactive and only made one strike, thirdly we only killed 4or5 on our first strike, fifthly I'd rather have 47 members then 35, sixthly you suck lol
You realise he complimented us right Cape?

Cape
05-30-2008, 13:50
You realise he complimented us right Cape?
It was no compliment, he's accusing us a gang banging :) And you spelled "realize" wrong :blink:

Max Logan
05-30-2008, 14:04
yeah Nation Wars is so sinical with everyone wantinf peace everywhere lol, Nation Netters will be good =P

Not this **** again

It was no compliment, he's accusing us a gang banging :) And you spelled "realize" wrong :blink:

correcting typos, man you so great...

And general overview: Its not a war or defence alliance, get over that **** about bullying and dominance. We just want EE to take out Kanmans state and then we just net in peace

Cemetary
05-30-2008, 14:06
i just figured hes british or somethign and they spell it that way, like honor and honour...

and u had 11 members at one point and i was referring to Lors first strike where they killed the top 9 EE guys, you then killed 4-5 more in your seperate FS which makes it even worse

and WLF didnt make too many more strikes... o wait, hoe said "wlf wont declare peace we r takign EE down" or something as that then a day later.. peace

and, if you read the whole thread, u will notice i did compliment WLF when they joined the TNG WANT war bc i said 20 WANT r jsut as good as 10 WLF... but i wasnt including you in that

Cape
05-30-2008, 14:09
i just figured hes british or somethign and they spell it that way, like honor and honour...

and u had 11 members at one point and i was referring to Lors first strike where they killed the top 9 EE guys, you then killed 4-5 more in your seperate FS which makes it even worse

and WLF didnt make too many more strikes... o wait, hoe said "wlf wont declare peace we r takign EE down" or something as that then a day later.. peace

and, if you read the whole thread, u will notice i did compliment WLF when they joined the TNG WANT war bc i said 20 WANT r jsut as good as 10 WLF... but i wasnt including you in that
Well our good buddies in Dak wanted us to take out deli so we had to stock turns, plus LoR made peace so we agreed:)

Max Logan
05-30-2008, 14:13
Well our good buddies in Dak wanted us to take out deli so we had to stock turns, plus LoR made peace so we agreed:)

Suicide call! :drool:

Hoebawt
05-30-2008, 14:14

EE didnt wanna keep warring.. so we agreed on Peace... Wtf is wrong wit that?

Cemetary
05-30-2008, 14:28
lol even when they wanted peace u said u wouldnt do it.. and cape i already posted the truth about deli so u can bull**** all you want

Hoebawt
05-30-2008, 14:30
why dou think LOR declared peace.... EE asked for it... and Cape did post the truth your right

Mr President
05-30-2008, 14:32

I'm sure the mods pick out his bad posts just as much as anyone else's. Our mods are pretty fair.

Who said anyone can bully anyone? Have you played this game before? Do you remember in WoW when USA made it a point to stop bullying and GB's..
There was a huge thread about it.

Read my posts again. I have CLEARLY stated that we would not be hitting any nation together. This is NOT a offensive alliance. If Dak or EE attacks someone for no good reason, USA will not be helping them out. Same goes visa versa.

Who says you can't war? If you nation wants to hit USA and you are comparable in size feel free. EE and Dak is not going to jump you just cause you hit us. BUT, if you bring help which makes your numbers twice as large as ours then of course they will help.

How am i ruining all the fun? I think i have done a pretty good job keeping my admin status out of the picture (unless needed).

First, this is no different then any other alliance in the game. I don't see why this is such a big deal.. I mean did all of you have plans to hit each of us this set? USA and Dak alliance is a given. All we did was ask EE if they would like to be part of this for one set so they could have a netting set. And really the main purpose of it was to give each of us one set knowing for sure that the other 2 won't hit them. But you all are making this out like we are going to just run through all the nation just for fun.. It's far from that seeing ESP Dak and USA has never done this.

Also, again... Just cause i am the admin of the game doesn't mean nobody can war me or do anything. Do you remember Svenne dying all the time in WoW? If anything, me playing puts a larger target on my back.

I don't pull rank on anyone in here. (unless they are out of line and it's needed) I keep my leadership of USA totally separate from my admin status...

Mr President
05-30-2008, 14:34

maybe not, your ruling NW instead :P

lmao.. that is too funny.. totally busted on that one. I don't even remember writing WoW...

Anyway, i meant NW lol

Max Logan
05-30-2008, 17:01
people should stop using the word WoW before Svenne sues us! :p

Divine Intervention
05-30-2008, 20:14
Vinnie don't be stupid. If two 5 man nations declare on one of the nations i doubt the other two would participate...i mean come on, do you actually see SkyCat/Kris, Cemetary/Anton or Mr P asking for help when the odds aare 6:1 in their favour. so now stop all this hypothetical bull****, and just ask yourself before you FS one of us, is this the "usual" type of strike LoR/WLF make? if so, it probably means its gonna be a gangbang of 2-4 nations vs one in which case that is slightly unfair. just stick to what your own recruitment thread promised: NETTING, and we will stick to ours - NETTIGN, and go away.

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 03:53
Yayyyyy, alliances!!!

Hoebawt
05-31-2008, 04:04
Vinnie don't be stupid. If two 5 man nations declare on one of the nations i doubt the other two would participate...i mean come on, do you actually see SkyCat/Kris, Cemetary/Anton or Mr P asking for help when the odds aare 6:1 in their favour. so now stop all this hypothetical bull****, and just ask yourself before you FS one of us, is this the "usual" type of strike LoR/WLF make? if so, it probably means its gonna be a gangbang of 2-4 nations vs one in which case that is slightly unfair. just stick to what your own recruitment thread promised: NETTING, and we will stick to ours - NETTIGN, and go away.

How some ppl change

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 04:07
How some ppl change

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/2005_Penny_Rev_Unc_D.png/50px-2005_Penny_Rev_Unc_D.png
???

Missionary
05-31-2008, 06:56

remember you being in on that for a LONG time.

i was refering to the differnt definitions of GB, if you didnt get that i apolagise. 2 pages later and your the 1st. Mr.P (i think) claimed last sets WLF + TNG vs WANT was a GB just because it was 2vs1 despite numbers being similar.

cem claims the LoR + WLF vs EE war was a GB despite EE still having more members. you can claim they had inactives or what ever. fact is they had a huge amount of members, they didnt kick inactives then i would have though they were using there numbers as a way to scare off potential enemies. guess that didnt work.

my example may have been abit extreme but the point is still the same.

lmao.. that is too funny.. totally busted on that one. I don't even remember writing WoW...

Anyway, i meant NW lol

hmmm and no rep :angry: lol

Missionary
05-31-2008, 06:57
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/2005_Penny_Rev_Unc_D.png/50px-2005_Penny_Rev_Unc_D.png
???

OneMoreTime is anton, or one of his personalities as he refers to anton as someone else. anyone a shrink :)

Divine Intervention
05-31-2008, 07:23
remember you being in on that for a LONG time.

something you and Hoebawt both need to understand. The day DaK doesn't exist ill be back and will help WLF take on all...except this time WLF will have more tricks up its sleeve than ever ;).

but for the foreseeable future im in DaK :)

oh and btw i was never in favour of a WLF-LoR alliance when i was in WLF ;)

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 09:41
love this quite, might make it to my sig soon. Total agreement anton.

Divine Intervention
05-31-2008, 11:31
love this quite, might make it to my sig soon. Total agreement anton.

glad you agree :cool:
although to be fair Pron is a :dblthumbup: bloke.
and to be even more fair the only 2 other LoR members i spoke to (Guy & Devil) i also liked :p

but yeah, WLF & LOR alliance made me :crying: on the inside.

Rassputtin
05-31-2008, 14:01
Who said anyone can bully anyone? Have you played this game before? Do you remember in WoW when USA made it a point to stop bullying and GB's..
There was a huge thread about it.

Read my posts again. I have CLEARLY stated that we would not be hitting any nation together. This is NOT a offensive alliance. If Dak or EE attacks someone for no good reason, USA will not be helping them out. Same goes visa versa.

Who says you can't war? If you nation wants to hit USA and you are comparable in size feel free. EE and Dak is not going to jump you just cause you hit us. BUT, if you bring help which makes your numbers twice as large as ours then of course they will help.

How am i ruining all the fun? I think i have done a pretty good job keeping my admin status out of the picture (unless needed).

First, this is no different then any other alliance in the game. I don't see why this is such a big deal.. I mean did all of you have plans to hit each of us this set? USA and Dak alliance is a given. All we did was ask EE if they would like to be part of this for one set so they could have a netting set. And really the main purpose of it was to give each of us one set knowing for sure that the other 2 won't hit them. But you all are making this out like we are going to just run through all the nation just for fun.. It's far from that seeing ESP Dak and USA has never done this.

Also, again... Just cause i am the admin of the game doesn't mean nobody can war me or do anything. Do you remember Svenne dying all the time in WoW? If anything, me playing puts a larger target on my back.

I don't pull rank on anyone in here. (unless they are out of line and it's needed) I keep my leadership of USA totally separate from my admin status...

Have to agree with that. Would it make it all better of Mr. P decided not to play this round and whomever he put in charge of USA for set carried out this one set defensive alliance. Would it all be ok then because the Admin is involved. Gimmie a break. This is niether the first or last time alliances are made, tested, broken or proven.

The only reason to have beef with this alliance is if you intend on attacking one of them for no reason. Hence the reason of the alliance. so........ you want to war one of them for no reason and have fun... go ahead i'm thinking the fun will be had by them.

Also. Some people think netting is fun. It's called nation wars, but the winner is determined by networth.

people should stop using the word WoW before Svenne sues us! :p

bah, his girlfriend wouldn't let him. :P:tt1::P:tt1:

Max Logan
05-31-2008, 14:43
girlfriend=invalid command...

:P

P.S. Svenne PLS don`t kill me! :o

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 15:45
although to be fair Pron is a :dblthumbup: bloke.

Once again I agree, Pron is truly the only good LoR

Cemetary
05-31-2008, 16:24
i actually like devil pron and ali personally... then a few others from th set or two i was in LoR..

Raul
05-31-2008, 16:26
Sorry buddy but we didng GB u.... U had mroe states then TNG and WLF combined... and u had states jump in b4 WLF even got in the war... a GB would have been if we brough in our other allies....

and we werent afraid of USA jumping in.... We fig they had a good reason to since WANT is USA territory.... So it was just assumed they would... but since they fig u deserved wat u were getting they didnt get involved

we rececieved what we deserved? lol i love this guy jajaja so many stupid things in so few days xD

Raul
05-31-2008, 16:35
Any way, if USA, DAK and EE wants to make a alliance, let them do it! its not of ur business of either WLF or LOR or TNG or whomever, stop crying and play the game, if u wanted to war them before u knew of the alliance, go for it! still do it dont be afraid they are all mighty, u little cowards just do ur job, fight! make a good FS and if u all die the next day what the hell! u did ur FS right and thats ok, but pls dont come crying this alliance is bad and about gangbangs and that ****tt because is so girlish actitude

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 20:49
Any way, if USA, DAK and EE wants to make a alliance, let them do it! its not of ur business of either WLF or LOR or TNG or whomever, stop crying and play the game, if u wanted to war them before u knew of the alliance, go for it! still do it dont be afraid they are all mighty, u little cowards just do ur job, fight! make a good FS and if u all die the next day what the hell! u did ur FS right and thats ok, but pls dont come crying this alliance is bad and about gangbangs and that ****tt because is so girlish actitude
Quote WLF's leadership where they say we planned to war USA, DAK, or EE. Then, tell us where my leaders said they were scared of them. And on a personal level, I doubt WLF would attack long-time friends in DAK and USA.

WLF doesn't die, we restart kid.

-Chris-
05-31-2008, 20:50
Now my second post to this idiotic nonsense.

ANYONE RECALL LOR/WLF ALLIANCE. ALL YOU IDIOTS DID WAS CRY THE WHOLE TIME WE HAD EACH OTHERS BACKS. How is this is any different, oh wait, theres a whole nother side to it. USA policed the WLF/LoR alliance why not your own Mr. President.

Mr President
06-01-2008, 00:25
Actually the LoR/WLF alliance wasn't just a defensive one. it was offensive too. No matter who WLF hit, Lor hit them too.. needed or not. And visa versa.

This alliance won't be hunting people down just for the fun of it. If one of the 3 of us goes mad and starts taking advantage of this alliance and main reason it was set in place, it will break apart and the others would help bring them under control..

Missionary
06-01-2008, 06:25
Once again I agree, Pron is truly the only good LoR

someone slap him :P Ali is obviously the best LoRer hehe

tbh i quite liked the alliance. was apart of it for quite some time and then when we left it it got intresting with warring them for sets with E, TNR,TNE, USSR etc.

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 06:45
WLF-WLF3 (LoR) alliance was good in the sense that we could take on more targets at same time making for epic battles which was good.

Max Logan
06-01-2008, 11:44
you mean gangbanging one after another... 100 vs 20 can`t be called epic, you know

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 13:53
you mean gangbanging one after another... 100 vs 20 can`t be called epic, you know

destroying nation by nation in a row was also fun :dblthumbup:

Max Logan
06-01-2008, 16:56
notice how the british-thinks he`s russian-guy avoided the gangbanging part

truly epic feeling there :rolleyes:

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 21:44
you are a complete ****.
are you aware of that?
i grow tired of your insignificant talk.

Max Logan
06-02-2008, 01:13
I guess the nationality 'issue' hit the spot. Relax, take it easy! ;)

Atleast your hot temper still stays, wherever you may hide. And don`t toke personal the WLF bashing, its part of the game! :p

Raul
06-02-2008, 09:13
Quote WLF's leadership where they say we planned to war USA, DAK, or EE. Then, tell us where my leaders said they were scared of them. And on a personal level, I doubt WLF would attack long-time friends in DAK and USA.

WLF doesn't die, we restart kid.

Jaja thats exactly the post i wanted to hear from one of u, Yeah this is the point! if u arent warring them, then wtf are u crying and making so many **** posts about it and gangbangins and turtles and Chris quoting my stuff and Hoew lasting more than 25 hours without posting and Norris and Andy going to TNG lol!, wait the last part has nothing to do here, well whatever yes if u dont have plans to War them then why u care if they have this big 100 nations alliance just play ur game and go gangbanging with Cape and Hoew in the gangbus maybe there u can cry =P

Yeah we know WLF doesnt die, u restart, as LOR restart, and USA restart, and DaK restart, and i have restarted, and almost everyone that gets its state killed restarts and my grandma restarts and the playstation can be restarted and bla bla bla bla but well I really dont know why i even bother to answer a kids thread xD lol, well brb ill order a pizza...

Norrisville
06-02-2008, 11:10
Jaja thats exactly the post i wanted to hear from one of u, Yeah this is the point! if u arent warring them, then wtf are u crying and making so many **** posts about it and gangbangins and turtles and Chris quoting my stuff and Hoew lasting more than 25 hours without posting and Norris and Andy going to TNG lol!, wait the last part has nothing to do here, well whatever yes if u dont have plans to War them then why u care if they have this big 100 nations alliance just play ur game and go gangbanging with Cape and Hoew in the gangbus maybe there u can cry =P

Yeah we know WLF doesnt die, u restart, as LOR restart, and USA restart, and DaK restart, and i have restarted, and almost everyone that gets its state killed restarts and my grandma restarts and the playstation can be restarted and bla bla bla bla but well I really dont know why i even bother to answer a kids thread xD lol, well brb ill order a pizza...

lmao. i like the playstation thing. idk about your abuela though...

he kinda does have a point... unless you guys had plans to war someone, theres no reason to make a ruccus about it