PDA

View Full Version : It`s been a pleasure!

Max Logan
03-22-2010, 17:13
Have fun and good luck with the game!

Hope one day it gets back to what it used to be! Best of luck to everyone!

Later!

BeeNo
03-22-2010, 17:33
max, you know our nation was is going to war, you deleting just lost us a player :(

Mr President
03-22-2010, 17:37
Max before getting all upset and quitting you should just take your anger out on Tnova. :)

You are not allowed to quit and if you do then I will hunt you down and harass you till you cry.

BeeNo
03-22-2010, 17:39
mr. p has a very good point, you'd be surprised how good a few AA's on #4 can cheer you up :cool:

totte
03-22-2010, 18:15
you need to chill max one do sometime get warred in these games you know...

Xavior
03-22-2010, 20:22
You know, if I were AAed by WLF for no reason whatsoever a few sets ago, and now once again for no apparent reason they were ruin my top 10 state, I would be pretty pissed too and want to quit the game.

-Z-
03-22-2010, 22:05
Been there, done that.

come back when u learn to war Max.

Z

esco
03-22-2010, 23:28
I'm pretty surprised by the lack of ar defense everyone seems to have.

also since when can u delete during war? has it always been like that?

Max Logan
03-22-2010, 23:55
you need to chill max one do sometime get warred in these games you know...

It`s always the same people just wanting to have some fun.
Did you notice ABT being war before? No!
And in the most peaceful set in years...

Last set they were busy spy opping me all set long
Before that Cem and some WLF dude AAed me
Before that another WLF bunch AAed and ARed me

I could go like this for every set 2 years back. I don`t want it again next set, sorry!
Got nothing against anyone, but this personal **** against me, well, now you can find someone else!

BeeNo
03-23-2010, 00:50
max we got your back as long as your with us! if u tagged up next set we could start the hunting, i don't mind :D

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 01:53
Max this was not about you. We wanted a war because this set was too peaceful (and Sky did not attack on LoR as I hoped :( ) And we considered some targets (including stockers such as MILF) but ABT seemed the best option (since ABT can defend itself and they are the most close nation to WLF).

It is a war between the 6th and 7th ranked nations and unfortunately, you were the top state of ABT :(

If you leave, this game would be just %49 worthy for me:thumbdown:

Edit: Spy attacks last set was not a WLF issue and WLF did not get involved with it.

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 01:56
max we got your back as long as your with us! if u tagged up next set we could start the hunting, i don't mind :D

Nah! I`ll save you and others the trouble

Maybe the great warers will finally have a go at netting

Missionary
03-23-2010, 04:09
Nah! I`ll save you and others the trouble

Maybe the great warers will finally have a go at netting

or maybe the constant netters should have a go at warring??

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 05:36

previous set

BladeEWG
03-23-2010, 06:11
Max?
wouldn't it be better for you just to plan as a hitter next round and get your revenge?change the name and go incognito. I'm sure there are plenty here that would join in with you for that ;)

hate to see some nits with personal grudges chase anyone from the game.

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 07:14
Max?
wouldn't it be better for you just to plan as a hitter next round and get your revenge?change the name and go incognito. I'm sure there are plenty here that would join in with you for that ;)

I don`t do that. My only time hiding was when I named my state A Hinding State, though I kept my old in-game name

Besides killing them would matter not, as their goal is to waste ones sets, not to survive.

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 07:28
I don`t do that. My only time hiding was when I named my state A Hinding State, though I kept my old in-game name

Besides killing them would matter not, as their goal is to waste ones sets, not to survive.

You're really taking it serious:huh::(

Devil
03-23-2010, 07:49

i like hunting... :)

Xavior
03-23-2010, 07:55
Max this was not about you. We wanted a war because this set was too peaceful (and Sky did not attack on LoR as I hoped :( ) And we considered some targets (including stockers such as MILF) but ABT seemed the best option (since ABT can defend itself and they are the most close nation to WLF).

It is a war between the 6th and 7th ranked nations and unfortunately, you were the top state of ABT :(

If you leave, this game would be just %49 worthy for me:thumbdown:

Edit: Spy attacks last set was not a WLF issue and WLF did not get involved with it.

You were one of the WLF states including Cem and -Z- involved with AAing Max a few sets ago just for no reason whatsoever. All your credibility went down the drain.

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 08:02
You were one of the WLF states including Cem and -Z- involved with AAing Max a few sets ago just for no reason whatsoever. All your credibility went down the drain.

Sounds like a war-time issue:blink: I dont remember actually but is not it normal to hit some target in war? They say "we are at war, hit ###" and I hit, thats all.

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 08:22
It was not at war. I was in SLOB, it was like 10 days in the set.
The set before that Cem AAed my restart in last hour
set before that...
set before that...

-Z-
03-23-2010, 08:38
It`s always the same people just wanting to have some fun.
Did you notice ABT being war before? No!
And in the most peaceful set in years...

Last set they were busy spy opping me all set long
Before that Cem and some WLF dude AAed me
Before that another WLF bunch AAed and ARed me

I could go like this for every set 2 years back. I don`t want it again next set, sorry!
Got nothing against anyone, but this personal **** against me, well, now you can find someone else!

I'm not even sure they knew it was you...

They kept refering to #32 as "the top ABT state"

Z

-Z-
03-23-2010, 08:41

I sent an in depth message to the entire UN, and also posted it on the forums, as to why we Hit hit state that set.

Z

-Z-
03-23-2010, 08:43
It was not at war. I was in SLOB, it was like 10 days in the set.
The set before that Cem AAed my restart in last hour
set before that...
set before that...

BTW if u really are retiring, I might have to steal your Avatar.

Z

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 09:03
I'm not even sure they knew it was you...

They kept refering to #32 as "the top ABT state"

Z

I've learnt it from Achilles, after the strike.

Xavior
03-23-2010, 09:13
Let me jog your selective memories.

December 2009.

WLF AAs Max Logan outside of war, on -Z-'s orders.

AA's from multiple WLF members, because Max apparently said a few things on the forums. -Z- then offers a peace treaty after Max's state is ruined.

Thread: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=16467

Thread2: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=16490

Max Logan has been Slandering and defaming World Liberation Front for years
in the Public forums. Attempts to speak with him about this flaming only
result in an increase in the written attacks.

At the start of this Set WLF had made a thread to contact Sky Leaders and
make a public agreement for peace this set. Before Sky leaders had a
chance to reply Max Logan was up to his usual Antics; bashing WLF and its
members over something he knows little about.

This is 1 recent example of events that have been continuing a long period
of time.

These Transgressions are not fair to WLF and we see no way of stopping them
aside from Taking action. Perhaps the actions we take will not make a
difference, but our men will have some sense of retribution at least.

Instead of going to the UN or asking someone else to deal with our issue,
we decided to act ourselves.

I have given Permission to WLF members to commit any attacks they please on
MAX LOGAN.

This was not a command, but a simple allowance.

WLF has no issue with SLOB, and WLF has no enemies at this time.

No attacks will be launched on any Slob members except Max Logan.
Furthermore War will NOT be declared, unless SLOB chooses to Press war upon
our nation.

We feel that we are justified in our actions and we feel that for a time at
least Max Logan should be held IN CONTEMPT for his disrespect of our nation
and its members.

Z

This is an offering of peace to Max Logan.

Max I hope you will stop bashing WLF at every chance u get on the forums.

Opinions and statements are valid, everyone has them, but when a person take our nations name and flames it no matter what the context or the nature of the thread may be, I feel it goes too far.

Now you have deleted your state, I did not think U would do this, but you have.

Perhaps you will attempt to suicide WLF in the coming weeks, or months, if you do that is your choice, but I hope u will not.

If u must then I hope you will keep your attacks directed at me -Z-, I am getting used being attacked like that.

So, WLF will stop any attacks towards your states in the future and call it even.

Maybe you do not think it s even, its your choice to do what U feel form here.

Thank you for reading Max.

Z

January 2010

Cemetary AA's Max Logan's state during the last few hours of the set.

Thread: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=15006

February 2010

SRS leads effort bombing Max's state with spies

Thread: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=20081

Not a big surprise huh :D

Reason: LoR refused to leave UN.

Reason for Max: We did a general vote, people mostly wanted him, congratz!

Anyone out of our terrorist network is welcome to do spy ops.

We are not related with any nation tags. All responsibilty belongs to the Network.

March 2010

SRS once again tries to get help to bomb Max's state

WLF tries to kill Max during last week of set

Thread: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=21194

I am proud to introduce the March celebration of the Max Logan Spy Ops Festival :D

To turn it into a tradition, Terrorist Network is planning to hit Max Logan again :P

All you need are a few mil of spies and some turns, and a Max Logan:thumbup:

Dont miss the joy ^^ You may ingame message me, I am state #62, join our celebration.

we luv yu Max :)

I can't see why you guys can't give it up already. As much as you guys don't like Max, hes been part of this game since 2002. When our game is this low on members, can we afford for anyone to quit over something so stupid? Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of WLF and co. pulling this **** over and over again. But thats what we've come to expect from WLF over the years right?

Xavior
03-23-2010, 09:15
BTW if u really are retiring, I might have to steal your Avatar.

Z

What a crock of bull. Max has been using his 2-3 names for years now. You guys clearly were able to identify him the last few sets doing your AAs and spy ops, but you didn't know Latvian Force was him this set? :laugh:

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 09:24
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=15006

Dogma
03-23-2010, 09:35
I would reallyhate to see younot be herre Max, but I can't say I disagree with you. Enough is enough of this crap. This is the exact reason I went to an expand/build strategy and not spend too much time on my state.

@Z, thanks but no thanks Z, I don't agree with WLF's tactics so I won't join you nest set.

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 10:12
Xavier:

Firstly, I dont dislike him. And I dont think that anyone from WLF dislikes him.

We did not do a single spy op on Max this set. As I said, I would not do it. If I were to do, I would not make it common before the bombings to prevent the target buying/producing spies for defence.

Yea, I did not know that #32 was the target. I logged in, asked the target, lead said '#32' and I striked. Anyway, yep, I did not feel guilty after learning that he was Max :)

However, this game needs Max:thumbup:

Xavior
03-23-2010, 11:50

You never know. Once in a blue moon someone like -Z- finds himself in rank 1 ;)

Vortex
03-23-2010, 12:30
Hey Max,

I know how you feel. I really hope you dont leave.
Your one of the few whove been with me in my tags for ages like Xav..starting back in 2003!!

By leaving your only punishing me and ABT.
I really hope you`ll get a "dont-care" attitude like I did when I came back.

Makes things a lot easier :)
Anyways we keep in touch.

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 13:26
Not gonna die or anything! :p

Vortex
03-23-2010, 13:27
It feels like it!!

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 13:30
I`ll pass by once in a while, don`t worry (be happy?) :)

-Z-
03-23-2010, 14:19
I have not been in WLF for a few sets now people.

Maybe we should take warring out of the game if it hurts everyones feelings so much and people like Xav, Dogma and max do not agree with it.

I really don't care.

I attacked Max Logan 1 time 3 months ago for bashing WLF for years on end.

This set I do not think it was anything personal, but you people want to make it personal it seems. (Xav and Max)

as for Cem, I'm not sure what his motives were, but maybe Max should learn and get some AR defense. Generally if a person is going to suicide, Ive found that they will do it on a high up state that has little defense, in 1 area.

From what I understand he had 3M jets are Defense when he was attacked this set...

I have been suicided and warred when I was trying to net countless times.

U just get back up, if u still enjoy the fun.

Being attacked for me is fun, we are all different,

some of us are not cut out to play a game like this I suppose.

Z

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 14:41
as for Cem, I'm not sure what his motives were, but maybe Max should learn and get some AR defense. Generally if a person is going to suicide, Ive found that they will do it on a high up state that has little defense, in 1 area.

From what I understand he had 3M jets are Defense when he was attacked this set...

Z

Last I checked DG had a little over 100k jets and SAMs each. Might have change due to recent activities.

Most everyone didn`t have AR defenses. I could always build 10m jets, but then I`ll be raped in SAs and I can just forget a top 10, when people who have certain 'friends' or are just 'cool' are left to play with no AR defense at all.

And like I said before, it`s nothing personal I hold against anyone, well maybe except Cem and SRS. It`s just the fact every set I`m waiting to be hit. It doesn`t matter what defenses I had, it just takes 1 break. A netting state outside top 2-3 will never be safe against warring, you can always overcome it if you want. Only 1st can be safe and only very late in the set

Soviet Russia
03-23-2010, 16:16
I'd love to hit top nations as well if I had enough power >_> Sorry but I do not remember a netting set for me; and if we could see that wow stats; sets that I died are far far more than the sets I've managed to finish alive.

Since this game is based on 'war'; everyone should have enough defenses; if that network thing were to work; top states would not be safe as well.

I am not very good at war but I enjoy it, both killing and getting killed :)

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 17:13
This game is SO NOT based on war. sorry

Dogma
03-23-2010, 17:20
same lame assed excuse that has been used forever. You aren't going to win that arguement Max.

Max Logan
03-23-2010, 17:29
same lame assed excuse that has been used forever. You aren't going to win that arguement Max.

I could always try :p

totte
03-23-2010, 17:50
well the game is not as such based on war however war is a part of the game. that said i dont think that war without any reason is a good thing...
i mean yes war should be an option in the game as a way of resolveing issues that for some reason cant be solved between nations diplomaticly.

atleast this is my point of view in the normal case however there is of course an exception in this case wlf keeps saying that they like warring and such so if you want to war and have no cause for war i would have nothing bad to say about a nation that declares war on a nation that has clearly stated that they are warriors and enjoy it...

Xavior
03-23-2010, 18:06
I agree Totte.

But this isn't a war, this is some guys harassing Max for 4 months in a row now. The 3 previous incidents have actually occured outside of war, and could be easily labeled as suicides. If this isn't some lame-*** attempt to force Max to quit, I don't know what is.

Minimus
03-23-2010, 18:22
Great, now we're down to 4 total ******bags here. Someone start recruiting.

BeeNo
03-24-2010, 00:40

hey you!

*jabs with finger*

you were never this active in a whole year of being in nations with me! :cursing:

what is devil feeding you! no lies! what did he do to you!

Soviet Russia
03-24-2010, 01:22
Missionary :D

Anyway, we'd definitely continue if we had enough power left, anyway, we may still try a second hit :P It is not about Max, it is about ABT being (was.. actually) the closest & a worthy nation in compration with our strenght. And as I said again, it'd be better if we hit some stockers first :drool:

And I agree with totte :thumbup:

However to all those who keep telling that WLF is doing **** by no-reason attacks.. I do not remember any of you defending LOTR nor NTN (a newbie training nation) in WOW era, while WLF (Supported by LoR) kept attacking us for the every set with stupid reasons. And plus, there was CM's no-reason war. That caused us (LOTR&NTN) and the game to lose dozens of new members; and I say it again, I do not remember anyone defending us. :glare: So what makes it different when it comes to ABT or Max?

Vortex
03-24-2010, 04:56
I think it does has something to do with Max.
Maybe not personal this time. But i dont think its coincidende that ppl who openly out that they are here to net, get attacked.

Wether it be in ABT..CM..SLOB..PX..ELE..TWC..BANG etc..etc..

Fact is....aggressors dont have fun if the attacked dont get pissed/dissapointed.

Im not going to say Im flattered that WLF chose our nation as "worthy" opponent. But the coincidence is at least smelly.

If not the nation that attacks as in its members.

If have no personal issues with WLF...the "Issues/history" I have with WLF and some of its members are going back to 2005....not really relevant Id say.

Seeing the warless set I believe WLFs reasons now.
But again its atleast a extra "bonus/motivation" to attack my nation/members.

Soviet Russia
03-24-2010, 05:37
My last comment, its not me who decided the target (both ABT and #32), so actually, I am not a part of this weird conflict between Max and WLF lead >_>

totte
03-24-2010, 11:44
My last comment, its not me who decided the target (both ABT and #32), so actually, I am not a part of this weird conflict between Max and WLF lead >_>

what you say here in this thred doesnt really matter does it since what it all comes down to in the end is that whats done is done and we may have lost yet another member of this comunity... something you might think about next time considering the status of this game atm

-Z-
03-24-2010, 11:49
This game is SO NOT based on war. sorry

He is right.

world of war / Nation wars clearly has nothing to do with war.

lmao.

nothing personal Max, but if thats how you feel then it really is time for you to leave once and for all.

Have you tried Farmville? seems more up your alley.

Z

Max Logan
03-24-2010, 12:05
The term war as any other can mean more than just armed conflict.
But of coarse who am I to explain English to someone from an English speaking country.
But lemme guess, about 0 states in the last year have won because they warred their way to the top. Same with nations. But OK, it`s a war game! Hands down!

Have you tried Mario kart? Plain and simple! Seems more up your alley.

-Z-
03-24-2010, 13:27
But of coarse who am I to explain English to someone from an English speaking country.
But lemme guess, about 0 states in the last year have won because they warred their way to the top. Same with nations. But OK, it`s a war game! Hands down!

In fact I have tried Mario cart. It's Ok, but I prefer this game.

I'm not the one who is quitting the game Max.

Your argument that war does not necessarily mean armed conflict is a logic one, however, its a matter of symantics really.

In the vast majority of cases war means war.

We are playing a game with Jets, Tanks, Bombers, Infantry, etc.

How can you claim the game is not about war?

Frankly you are wrong Max, and its clear for everyone to see.

The game is based on attacking and defending, weather that means standard attacks, air raids, or amphibious assaults.

If you did not want to be warred, maybe you would consider netting under a different name and expose yourself in the last day or 2 of the set, many people have done this: T-Nova, JamesWheel, etc.

(This would still not guarantee anything, since this is a game of war, and this set you would have been attacked no matter what your name was, because you were the #1 state in the opposing nation. But at least therte would be less of a chance that you would be warred set after set.)

Its a fairly simple situation.

I am killed or attacked 3/4 sets, and I attempt to Net every set, even If I am warring.

I continue to play the game because I enjoy it.

If you do not enjoy your playing experience then you should take steps improve your experience such as the suggested name changing to mask your identity.

or you should Quit playing.

Your state would have survived this set likely, if you had not deleted it because WLF was pooched on turns.

But no instead you quit and run away.

Look at UT, that kid is still playing, and he is hated more than you it seems.

This set it seems to be a co-incidence that you were targeted, and it is true that people like attacking you. that is because you whine like a little girl when you are attacked.

half the time when someone kills me I say nothing at all, just make a new state under a code name. People like drama, so they might not come after me right away again if i say nothing or even congratulate them on their attack.

Enjoy Farmville, you were never cut out to play NW if you run away each time u are attacked.

Z

Z

-Z-
03-24-2010, 13:39

Winning and loosing are objective terms.

If you survive an attack (which you did b4 you deleted) then you kill your enemies, and still manage to finish in top 20, then you have accomplished a lot IMO.

Z

Max Logan
03-24-2010, 14:33
Winning and loosing are objective terms.

If you survive an attack (which you did b4 you deleted) then you kill your enemies, and still manage to finish in top 20, then you have accomplished a lot IMO.

Z

In this game, military is more 'an arsenal of peace'

I might have finished top 20, but that`s not the point. I haven`t had a peaceful set for ages. if people don`t like me for some personal bias and keep attacking me for what-so-ever, I don`t really see a reason to try, just to get killed or suicided. Even if I didn`t delete, they`d come back next set and done it again,. It`s not like they care for themselves, they just want to hurt others. Well, so far it`s working fine for the community!

Soviet Russia
03-24-2010, 15:00
what you say here in this thred doesnt really matter does it since what it all comes down to in the end is that whats done is done and we may have lost yet another member of this comunity... something you might think about next time considering the status of this game atm

Yea next set we should consider before hitting "omg what if they leave the game"? Did you say those years ago while people were razing newbies in wow?

Here is a better idea Mr. P should establish an institution to "approve" the war declaration reasons. So, not-so-just nations such as WLF would not be able to declare war unless someone does 3 SAs on them. And if the community less than 50 mems, we should totally remove the war system.

Soviet Russia
03-24-2010, 15:09
In this game, military is more 'an arsenal of peace'

they`d come back next set and done it again,. It`s not like they care for themselves, they just want to hurt others. Well, so far it`s working fine for the community!

As I said, I've nothing personal against you, and most probably I would not hit you next set.

But right, as for my view, military means taking people out of top places, harming them, razing their stock, wasting their 20~ days of stocking. Thats more fun for me and please let some players not-to-net only.

But yep, I agree that it must be boring to be attacked every set. Actually, I'd find it fun if it were me. However yep, I know I can't finish in top 10 no matter how hard I try. So... I dunno, maybe I'd get angry as well if I had a that kind of aim.

I used to get angry a lot in wow when each set, big nations killed my hardly-found newbies (LOTR always had over 30 members, also one of the top10 most populated nations of the game history, which was a good population number at that time) and %80 of that were newbies. And yep, it was not fun at all, very very annoying to see all my & others' (Starscream, Kracked, Jag, PalaBG, Interstate etc.. even Raf) precious hours were wasted each month.

totte
03-24-2010, 16:46
Yea next set we should consider before hitting "omg what if they leave the game"? Did you say those years ago while people were razing newbies in wow?

Here is a better idea Mr. P should establish an institution to "approve" the war declaration reasons. So, not-so-just nations such as WLF would not be able to declare war unless someone does 3 SAs on them. And if the community less than 50 mems, we should totally remove the war system.

thats not the point. of course it was not any better doing this sort of stuff back in those days what i´m trying to point out is shouldnt the comunity have learned something from past mistakes?
At this stage when we have less then 80 probably more like less then 70(active) states in this game do you really think that we can aford to lose more players? if the goal is to keep this game running that is...

personaly i wonder why mr p even bothers to invest his time in keeping this game afloat if you look at how much the comunity cares...

but thats only my 2 cents

Xavior
03-24-2010, 18:33
thats not the point. of course it was not any better doing this sort of stuff back in those days what i´m trying to point out is shouldnt the comunity have learned something from past mistakes?
At this stage when we have less then 80 probably more like less then 70(active) states in this game do you really think that we can aford to lose more players? if the goal is to keep this game running that is...

personaly i wonder why mr p even bothers to invest his time in keeping this game afloat if you look at how much the comunity cares...

but thats only my 2 cents

Yeah, you know, if you get annoyed at all by being suicided on set after set after set when you have a top 20 state, then you should just quit, because you don't belong in this game. Because this game is all about suiciding the same person for no reason again and again and again.

Have fun playing with yourselves, WLF.

-Z-
03-24-2010, 22:07
Yeah, you know, if you get annoyed at all by being suicided on set after set after set when you have a top 20 state, then you should just quit, because you don't belong in this game. Because this game is all about suiciding the same person for no reason again and again and again.

Have fun playing with yourselves, WLF.

Are you acting foolish for Max's sake Xav?

Why doesn't Max do what everyone else does if the want to net in peace, but have enemies:

change your name, and don't let anyone u don't trust know your state #.

Its as is you simply like the drama.

Why wouldn't you do this? maybe great players have done it.

Z

MAGGIO
03-24-2010, 23:06
it just gets old and sometimes you jsut want to play a lax set.

Soviet Russia
03-25-2010, 02:03

Thats sums up well.

-Z-
03-25-2010, 10:41

Exactly, so in that case why dont you just play as any other name than the ones people know u by.

its pretty simple.

or you can just quit if you can not figure that part out.

Z