PDA

View Full Version : New Award System

Mr President
03-23-2010, 19:43
I have just finished the final touches of a new medal/award system for the game/forums.

There will be 7 total medals that can be awarded to you. We will still have the same awards that we have in the game, superiority, destruction ect ect but now there will be 2 more medals added.

NW Medal of Honor- This will be the highest award given to users. This can be awarded for many reasons. Like doing the most to help the game, doing the most to gain new members, training members, being a good member.. things like that. I will award members from time to time with this medal.

Hall of Fame- when you have been awarded all of the games medals then you are automatically placed into the Hall of Fame. Well now there is a medal for that.

All medals will be seen in the game and in the forums. Over the next week or so I will be loading up all the previously earned medals so they appear on the forums. This will take some time, so if you don't see a medal in your posts (displayed by your sig) don't fear, I will get it added as soon as I can.

Medals in the forums will update each set as members gain them.

You are able to view members medals by looking that there profile in the game or simply viewing a post they have made. You can also click on the medal in the forums for a complete breakdown and description.

Enjoy

I added a medal to my name for testing purposes. Once i have them all handed out i'll remove mine.. Just did it for testing :)

totte
03-23-2010, 19:49
so what is the 2:nd addition to the medal list? ;)

Soviet Russia
03-24-2010, 02:09
Also, did you get my mail Mr. P?

Calvin74
03-25-2010, 13:44
btw how does this work if you don't have sigs turned on?

Mr President
03-25-2010, 13:55
Also, did you get my mail Mr. P?

Just got it today. Can't do your request at this time, but i'll try in a week or so. I'll let you know.

btw how does this work if you don't have sigs turned on?

Will still show at bottom left.

Soviet Russia
03-25-2010, 15:35
Just got it today. Can't do your request at this time, but i'll try in a week or so. I'll let you know.

sir yes sir

totte
03-25-2010, 17:33
sir yes sir

me make no requests only have silly ideas as calvin knows :)

Achilles
04-18-2010, 20:03
I would like to suggest a CTF medal as well. :D

Xavior
05-30-2010, 02:19
Are the medals manually added? I don't seem to have mine yet :(

totte
05-30-2010, 05:36
Are the medals manually added? I don't seem to have mine yet :(

you just havent done anything to get medals then is my guess :P

Max Logan
05-30-2010, 06:41
No medal for me and BeeNo to :p
land and net

Crimson Shadow
05-30-2010, 10:12
I got one like a year ago, but it still hasn't shown up.

Mr President
05-30-2010, 12:45
I'm working on a auto script as we speak.. Once it's done then all the medals will be fully updated with a click of a button.. Then I won't have to do them one by one :)

Mr President
05-30-2010, 13:36
The whole award system has been upgraded. Seems there was a set that I made a double entry so some of you had an extra award.. All that has been fixed.

All awards have been handed out since January 2009 to May 2010. The awards you see in the forums should equal what it says in the profile view of the state in game.

Profiles have also been reset. So you have to re-enter this info you want people to see. If you don't upgrade your profile, the medals you have earned will still show.. But people won't be able to put a name to the medals.. :)