PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thank You!

Mr President
03-25-2010, 11:42
I would like to take a minute and give a big thank you to the Nation-Wars staff.

To the Global Mods, Mods, bookies and the rest of the staff who sacrifice time out of the day to look through posts and help keep everything working smoothly I can't thank you enough. You save me a lot of time and most here have no idea how much time you really do put in the game.

Tnova deserves his own part :) He doesn't like to be acknowledged for what he does, but he is a vital part of the NW Administration. He spends countless hours behind the scenes keeping everything moving along. I could not do half the stuff I do if it wasn't for him helping me out. Not only does he do all these things behind the scene, he also has to listen to me babble on about my ideas and then test them when I get them completed.. And the best part is he indulges me when i come up with some of these ideas. He may feel my idea is off the wall, but he listens and works with me lol..

Our staff never gets the recognition they deserve. Most of the time they get beat up on pretty badly but yet they continue to dedicate personal time for the good of the game.

Thank you all very much. We wouldn't be here without you!

Mr President

-Z-
03-25-2010, 13:46
I 2nd this.

You guys rule, If not for you guys, I'd have no sane people to argue with.

I know I talk a lot of crap, but I will say now, a lot of you people have taught me some things over the years, and changed my opinions in various ways.

Your arguments are mostly Solid, and you have influenced me for sure in my thoughts and Ideas.

When I discuss some of the things that we discuss on the forums here with my father, or other friends, many of them are surprised at my ability to see both sides of an issue, that is because weather I agree with you or not, I read your words, and think about them.

Thanks for the discussions, and thanks for the gaming:

Dogma
Maggio
Disorder
Xav
Devil
Mr. President

Peace brothers,

Z

totte
03-25-2010, 16:32
cheers boys and girls staff :)

BeeNo
03-25-2010, 16:46
did you steal my staff praising idea MR. P!

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=22494

or am i praising the wrong people for this!

:walmp:

Disorder
03-25-2010, 19:50
:wub:

Awww shucks

Thanks.. :-)

L P
03-25-2010, 19:56
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap:

FrogBu
05-13-2010, 18:45
Yep... them slaves to Mr. P. I commend you!