PDA

View Full Version : War Nation Alliance

Guy77
06-01-2008, 09:46
I have already sent out a few PM's but i didn't send one to all the small nations

If you are a small nation, then you know how hard it can be to thrive

If your a small nation running indy trying to war, you know it can be even harder

So why not join with alot of other small nations trying to do the same thing?

I am here with an idea, join RIOT, and yes this sounds like recruitment, but i only say RIOT because it is easier to have people join, than to switch, the name does not matter to me

We will not have a huge nation like DaK or LoR but we will have a strong nation that is going to cause someone alot of problems. If we cannot decide who to war, then we will take a majority rules vote. Now if it is war we can't pheasably win, then the leaders can veto it and take another vote. So who is with me? Lets Start a RIOT!

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 09:56
hmm...a couple of days after a netting alliance is set up we get a war alliance?
im pretty baked atm but this only helps me see the future better....

Guy77
06-01-2008, 10:02
Well it seems the big nations want to net, and ALOT of small nations want to war

=P So instead of all of us small nations killing each other, i'd rather see a big war nation kill a big ( netting ) nation ( i guess) lol

And i am not so baked :( which is sad

pron
06-01-2008, 10:03
lol

Yea, Guy's making a 7 man nation to war your 70 man alliance.

Clairvoyant as can be...

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 10:04
Well it seems the big nations want to net, and ALOT of small nations want to war

=P So instead of all of us small nations killing each other, i'd rather see a big war nation kill a big ( netting ) nation ( i guess) lol

And i am not so baked :( which is sad

you scheming bastards.
i suggest you all kill each other instead. most of you are usually pretty grabs either way and just ruin GB.

oh, and sorry about that :(

if it makes you feel any better im sitting in a empty caffee in the Students Union, listening to music and about to pick up another 1/8 ;):P:P:tt1:

Guy77
06-01-2008, 10:12
=P i'll wait to get my hands on an 1/8th of Laughing Buddah =)

And we are not scheming, this is out in the open for anyone to join. I just don't want to have 4-8 man nations hitting each other, 4 days later the war is over, and everyone is restarting......... kinda lame in my opinion but hey, i guess we will see what everyone has to say

( btw, i love how we turned this into a smoking thread as well)

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 10:28
the guy im picking up, hes been losing all his customers because they all start going through me and one of my best mates (and we buy from other guy), so now ive started picking up from him again and hes giving me niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice bags. so now if i start 'stealing' my friends customers i can easily "tax" a joint on each bag and everyone stays happy...

btw you should know quite a few of the small nations share very close ties with the big netting nations ;)

Missionary
06-01-2008, 10:59
lol

Clairvoyant as can be...

aslong as they all join 1 nation and declare otherwise that is SOOOOO a GB lol

Guy77
06-01-2008, 12:10
lol

Clairvoyant as can be...

i hardly see how your getting 70, and if its 7 vs 70 ( which it never would be) then so be it, i'll get a few kills then restart and suicide, no biggie

Divine Intervention
06-01-2008, 12:52
if we go by last sets numbers its a ~ 100 state alliance :)

Disorder
06-02-2008, 01:49
Sooooooo, the Big nation alliance is going to be tested ehhhh.. sounds like something we should all tune in for....?

Raul
06-02-2008, 04:11
WAR!! BLOODD!!! DEATH!!!! long live the warring nations!!!!

...**** wait, i forget again iam in DaK, im a netter =(

Disorder
06-02-2008, 12:24
WAR!! BLOODD!!! DEATH!!!! long live the warring nations!!!!

...**** wait, i forget again iam in DaK, im a netter =(

Calm down Raul... you'll get your day to suicide!

Cemetary
06-02-2008, 12:57
eck... suiciders.. to think of all the things svenne implemented in this game in order to hinder the capabilities of suiciders and it still didnt help...

and theres nothing like alot of small nations joining together in an attempt to ruin a peaceful nations set

Disorder
06-02-2008, 13:02
eck... suiciders.. to think of all the things svenne implemented in this game in order to hinder the capabilities of suiciders and it still didnt help...

and theres nothing like alot of small nations joining together in an attempt to ruin a peaceful nations set

:cursing::cursing::cursing: The name of the game is NATION-WARS!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Missionary
06-02-2008, 13:08
:cursing::cursing::cursing: The name of the game is NATION-WARS!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

hmmm, never had seen anyone quote that before. good work on bringing that to light lol.

Cemetary
06-02-2008, 13:49
yes, a game called nation wars, that in order to win, u need the highest networth, whether that is by warring or netting, the people who war these days dont do it in order to win the set thoughh, they do it to ruin the netters chance at winning, and suiciders r even worse bc they rnt good enough to actually war, they just do harmful attacks that rnt aimed at killing the person, jsut ruining their set, which is why u need at least 4 people to declare war, otherwise ull have to do 5 turn attacks which is almsot useless and the whole reason that was put into the game was a way svenne tried to battle these suiciders

Missionary
06-02-2008, 14:24
agree with cem, although not all wars now a days are just for the sake of warring.

but i agree with what guy is doing, whilst leading SOUL i had one of these types of things going with some of the smaller nations. although it was more of a defencive pact and try to resolve issues they were involved with.

it does help to promote smaller nation and encourage people to join them, not just join nation like LoR, USA just for the members....or DaK cos anton spams the crap out of there inbox lmao.

Divine Intervention
06-02-2008, 16:01
people join DaK because of its history, its potential, its future, its current top notch crop of players and an unparalleled leadership which accels in all its required functions. and people join dak because they appreciate the fact that some people still remember them and invite them back in ;)

Missionary
06-02-2008, 16:54
1) people join DaK because of its history,
2) its potential, its future, its current top notch crop of players and
3) an unparalleled leadership which accels in all its required functions.
4) and people join dak because they appreciate the fact that some people still remember them and invite them back in ;)

1) people join DaK because of its history, which you were apart of for 4 sets
2) how many current top notch players were regular DaK members
3) how many sets/nations have you lead? (i know cem had some experience)
4) people join because you hassle the frick out of them

Divine Intervention
06-02-2008, 17:12

1) what has that got to do with anything.
2) id say about 7-9
3) WLF
4) not all :P

Missionary
06-02-2008, 17:21
1) what has that got to do with anything.
2) id say about 7-9
3) WLF
4) not all :P

1) maybe because the co-leader is co-leader simply because he brough the nation back
3) another ESTABLISHED nation before you lead it
4) yes it is, guarenteed

didnt reply to 2) cos i was actually asking lol

pron
06-02-2008, 17:35
I like how the mod allows someone to take this off-topic and turn it into a recruitment thread for DAK...

Oh wait.

Divine Intervention
06-02-2008, 17:39
1) maybe because the co-leader is co-leader simply because he brough the nation back
3) another ESTABLISHED nation before you lead it
4) yes it is, guarenteed

didnt reply to 2) cos i was actually asking lol

1 + 3 --> what are we even arguing about now (and well..no heck, i recruited probably 95% of the states in DaK last set....might as well have simply called it a diff nation name and be leader by that fact...*sigh*)?
4 --> no its not.

Will
06-02-2008, 17:50
I support this idea of an alliance of war tags. Hopefully we will then have two big powerblocks which only leaves a little spark to ignite things.

Disorder
06-02-2008, 18:53
yes, a game called nation wars, that in order to win, u need the highest networth, whether that is by warring or netting, the people who war these days dont do it in order to win the set thoughh, they do it to ruin the netters chance at winning, and suiciders r even worse bc they rnt good enough to actually war, they just do harmful attacks that rnt aimed at killing the person, jsut ruining their set, which is why u need at least 4 people to declare war, otherwise ull have to do 5 turn attacks which is almsot useless and the whole reason that was put into the game was a way svenne tried to battle these suiciders

Its unfortunate you see waring as ruining someone's set. I see it as a competition to see who gets the most kills, see who is the strongest as well to see who can out last their oponent. From my perspective, its not like, "hey, lets just ruin someones set". However, some people unfortunatly do look at it that way.

Max Logan
06-02-2008, 19:23
yeah, those 90% some who don`t care about warning

Cemetary
06-02-2008, 22:06
i see suiciding as ruining someones set, not warring.. i pointed out the fact that most wars THESE days ARE to ruin sets.. would be cool to see the ranked 2 nation take on the rank 1 to surpass them the last day or seomthing... would be realyl entertaining and bring a nice war theme back into the game... not 20 members hitting 50 of another nation to see how much net they can take down before getting wiped out

Disorder
06-02-2008, 23:21
i see suiciding as ruining someones set, not warring.. i pointed out the fact that most wars THESE days ARE to ruin sets.. would be cool to see the ranked 2 nation take on the rank 1 to surpass them the last day or seomthing... would be realyl entertaining and bring a nice war theme back into the game... not 20 members hitting 50 of another nation to see how much net they can take down before getting wiped out

How is that going to happen with the 1st ranked nation is allied with the 2nd ranked nation.. and both are allied with the 3rd ranked nation... "zzzzzzzzz" .. Oh and the 4th ranked nation only has 2 freakin members!!!

BORING!!!!

Saunders241
06-02-2008, 23:42
In a (most likely) failed attempt to get this back on topic....

First off, this isn't an attempt to "ruin" anyone's set.
1: It's an attempt to give the smaller nations (and ppl without a nation all together) a shot at being involved in the, politics and playing, i guess you could say, usually reserved for the largest 3-4 nations. I mean seriously, what chance would a nation of 5 people have against, for example, DAK with (currently) 21 members?
2: It's our shot at changing things up at the top of things. Basically, as long as I've been playing at least, it's been the same group of players at the top (granted different nation tags, but still mostly the same people), and it's time to mix things up a bit.

Bottom line: we're not going to try to ruin anyone's set or anything stupid like that. That being said, I have to say this (no, this ISN'T a threat or anything). As Disorder pointed out in this same thread, this is nation-WARS, not nation-netting or nation-peace. I understand wanting to have a netting set, but (my opinion) if anyone is so against war, for whatever reason, that you're going to start accusing people (us) of wanting to ruin the game for the "alliance" because we said that we want to war this set (Cemetary), this probably isn't the game for you to be playing. Just one man's opinion.....

Xavior
06-02-2008, 23:55

lol

Good one, Vin.

Cemetary
06-03-2008, 00:25
if only i could get dak to war this set

and why would a 5 man nation attempt to take out a 21 man antion?

Disorder
06-03-2008, 00:28
if only i could get dak to war this set

and why would a 5 man nation attempt to take out a 21 man antion?

Cause they have big.... well.. I'll leave it at that. lol

Cemetary
06-03-2008, 00:30
bc they r retarded?? and if this alliance ISNT about ruining the set of say dak usa or the estos, then why bother creating a nation/alliance for the sole purpose of taking on a big nation

Hoebawt
06-03-2008, 00:31
WHy create a allaince to protect yourslef from the other third of the game?

Cemetary
06-03-2008, 00:37
we mainly created an alliance to p[rotect EE as mr pres has stated multiple times..

and hoe, you seemed to want to be in place of EE whenever u spoke with anton

Hoebawt
06-03-2008, 00:57
we mainly created an alliance to p[rotect EE as mr pres has stated multiple times..

and hoe, you seemed to want to be in place of EE whenever u spoke with anton

WTf u talking about im the most anti Dak and USA person in this game...

and why does EE need protectoin from u guys... EE is way more capable then USA or DAK....

and wtf u talkign about gangbang? EE had 50 States lor had 25 and wlf had 9....

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 00:59
bc they r retarded?? and if this alliance ISNT about ruining the set of say dak usa or the estos, then why bother creating a nation/alliance for the sole purpose of taking on a big nation

:: Disclaimer: The following message reflects only the views of the poster and not of his nation, unless they hop in the thread and state otherwise ::

Sounds like someone hit a nerve....lol Let me say this with all due respect, (and I have nothing against anyone in the game, especially you Cemetary) but dak, usa, and the estos aren't the only nations in this game, and DEFINITELY not the only ones who matter. Just because you formed this alliance (and you admitted it was formed to protect the estos, to let them show off what they can do netting if i remember correctly) doesn't mean that you now run the game and make the rules, and doesn't give you the right to call us "retarded" for wanting something other than your peaceful set. Besides, when was it ever stated that our alliance was being formed to come specifically after yours? Reality check....IT WASN'T!!!!!!!! And before you start with the whole "but we're the only real target" crying, go look at the nation scores....hrm, LOR, TNG, HORDE...need I continue???

Here's how I see it. If you have such a problem with us wanting to war (even if its not with your sacred "protect EE" alliance), then I see 2 options. Go play another game, or go complaining to the game mods about how we want to "ruin your game" and let them handle it. Otherwise, please shut up about it and actually wait to see what happens with it and what we do before crying about it.

Cemetary
06-03-2008, 01:09
i caleld any 5 man nation who takes on a 20+ man nation retarded, and you are mroe than welcome to war, i never said u werent

and you are even dumber than i thought if you hope to hit LoR

you could take tng with a well equipped 8 man nation

and horde has.... 8 members last time i checked? (could be wrong), o yea, thats a huge nation

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 01:23
i caleld any 5 man nation who takes on a 20+ man nation retarded, and you are mroe than welcome to war, i never said u werent

and you are even dumber than i thought if you hope to hit LoR

you could take tng with a well equipped 8 man nation

and horde has.... 8 members last time i checked? (could be wrong), o yea, thats a huge nation

Can't see the forest for the trees can you? Let me spell it out for you, nice and simple....IT WAS AN EXAMPLE!!!!!! MAKING A POINT!!!!! Did I ever say we were going to go after LoR? No I didn't. TNG? Same answer. Did I say we were going after ANYONE?!?!?!? No I didn't, go re-read the posts. I'll wait.

Back yet? Good. The point was that just because you form this big, bad alliance doesn't mean everyone's instantly conspiring to take you out, or that any of the 3 nations involved are instantly the only targets anyone can have. It was that because you want "a peaceful and more competitive set", to use your own words, not everyone is going to (or should have to) bow down and obey your wishes. You don't make the rules, and you definitely aren't going to dictate how everyone else is going to play the game. As I said, if others wanting to form alliances of their own with the intent of war is going to get you so shaken up that you have to sit here and call people "retarded" and such, then , well, I've already posted how I feel once. I really don't feel like having to repeat myself for you to not take 2 minutes and actually think about what they mean.

Disorder
06-03-2008, 01:27
I hate to say it, but the smaller, close nit nations can be far more dangerous than the large ones.. I've seen it done too many times.. :-)

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 02:05
I hate to say it, but the smaller, close nit nations can be far more dangerous than the large ones.. I've seen it done too many times.. :-)

Truer words, never spoken....

Now, on to the matter of our alliance and the USA-DAK-EE alliance...

Let me break it down for everyone in very simple, easy to understand (if you take the time to read and think about it) terms, regardless of if they have been reading and involved in this thread (yes I'm talking about you Cemetary) or if someone is just now reading it for the first time. The alliance Guy proposed (and the offer is still on the table for anyone who wants in, btw) is basically an offer for any smaller nation (in theory some of these nations with only 2 or 3 members, but of course can be modified depending on circumstances) who wish to war this set to join in under the RIOT banner and war with someone. No targets were implied or specifically named (and if you honestly think Guy's little hinting around was a direct threat to anyone, well, you if you think we're stupid enough to reveal all our plans for everyone to see, then someone needs to look in the mirror before name calling, besides, this is Guy of all people, can you ever take him seriously? ....just an observation), just a desire to get a group of people together who want to war, yet wouldn't be able to feasibly make an impact on the game by themselves.

Let me make this next part perfectly clear....listening Cemetary??? IT WAS NOT A THREAT AGAINST ANYONE. IT WAS NOT A DECLARATION OF WAR, OR INTENTIONS OF WAR, AGAINST DAK, USA, OR EE, OR THE NETTING ALLIANCE IN GENERAL. If that isn't clear enough for anyone who comes on these boards to understand, well, I don't know what else to say.

I don't like repeating myself, but just to make this crystal clear as well, the post I made mentioning LOR, TNG, and HORDE was making an example that there's more than the 3 nations involved in the netting alliance in the game that could be considered "major" nations. It wasn't me saying that we were going after any of them or anything like that, just using them as examples of other nations that matter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now that that's out of my system, anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome. We're open to anyone who wants in, and any ideas they might have for making this set enjoyable to those who want to be involved in more than just netting.

Guy77
06-03-2008, 02:09
Okay after going back and actually reading some of those posts, this is ridiculous

1. Fluff Off DaK, Cem i love you, and would join DaK if anton wasn't there, but for real, your beat

2. Disorder, i don't know what your smoking, but a small nit nation of even 7 people can't touch crap on the big nations, and then wtf is the point of playin if your not in a big nation, oh thats right, to almost be forced to join them. I was not trying to start a war, i wanted to start a war alliance, because, hey, its a game about warring ( and winning, to anyone that was going to bring that up, fluff off)

3. I havn't seen pres make a response to this yet =P and i would love to see one, cause his posts are usually awesome

4. If you didn't want a war alliance, you could have said " no bad idea" instead of spamming my thread with a bunch of bull crap, is vinnie the only one that actually sees what i am trying to do?

5. Yes, sets do get ruined, if your set gets ruined, maybe you should have been ready for war instead of sticking your head up your own ***, wooooooooooo i came in first, i beat out everyone, hey, everyone else is dead, was there a war? Yeah, but you were netting, so we left you alone, sorry.

Hope that makes sense to everyone, The offer is still on the table for anyone who gives a **** about making a difference this set, and if you want, we can even just suicide the top 5 DaK states at the end ( THAT WAS NO ME DECLARING YOU AS A TARGET, SO GET FLUFFED) i'm open to suggestions =)

and really, anyone from the following nations, should not be posting in my thread, USA, LoR, DaK, TNG, KIHT, FB, (All 10 or more members.) This was thrown out there for small nations who wanted to war to discuss, not Big Nations who are worried about getting suicided on cause they want to net.

SkyCat
06-03-2008, 06:11
first, KIHT hasn't post this thread

:wall::chair::spam::drink::fight:gay

second, RIOT host well know suicide, who is already kill 2 states (me and one WLF guy) without no reason, and now AA USA top state using RIOT NA for this:

AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 315.875 Military Units 08:27:39-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $2.080.270 08:27:32-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 332.500 Military Units 08:26:21-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $465.280 08:25:30-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 350.000 Military Units 08:25:17-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 382.949 Military Units 08:24:39-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $176.969 08:24:20-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 403.105 Military Units 08:24:01-2008/06/03

plus there was 2 multiples in RIOT, if i remember right!

are this is RIOT vision of war?

Max Logan
06-03-2008, 06:18
Guy must really love Dak as they were much easier targets then me and offline.

Warring, lmao, pure suicider alliance!

Morph
06-03-2008, 07:08
people join DaK because of its history, its potential, its future, its current top notch crop of players and an unparalleled leadership which accels in all its required functions. and people join dak because they appreciate the fact that some people still remember them and invite them back in ;)

give me a sec to throw up:rolleyes:

Max Logan
06-03-2008, 07:17

take 5

Morph
06-03-2008, 08:38
/slap max

Guy77
06-03-2008, 08:50
a. the multi in RIOT was kicked
b. hihi has been causing trouble for people all set, i put the riot pass in the description so anyone who wanted to join, could, if you have a problem with it, i'd be glad to kill your state. If you guys do not have something relevant to post here, please stop spamming my thread, is it that hard?

c. Skycat, i know KIHT hasn't posted. I was just saying that you shouldn't, cause your not a small nation, and therefore have no reason to read this thread after the first post

Divine Intervention
06-03-2008, 08:50

make sure you choke in the process :tt1:
btw, dunno why this has made such a huge thread. i was baked when i replied and was only having a laugh :p

Guy77
06-03-2008, 08:52
It has gotten so much attention because Cem is worried DaK will get suicided, which would be hilarious at this point, and then his precious netting set would be ruined for DaK, oh the shame =P

And yeah, i was surprised this much drama was created over it

Divine Intervention
06-03-2008, 09:01
lol, question for you: do you think Cem is a warrer or a netter.
Do you think im a warrer or netter? Why would we be worried:unsure:

anyway, i have an exam in 1 hour, then a several day break so ill be back in like 4-5 hours and cause some more baked controversial posting & in game scheming ;)

Guy77
06-03-2008, 09:04
=P cause your netting this set, and your worried about suiciders =P

I know Cem can war, i have warred with him before, like i said, i'd be in DaK if not for you. I happen to like Cem. Think he is a very strong player, netting or war.

I like you, but for different reasons ;)

And i know i stray alot as well, but i'd like to ask any mods that any post from here on out that is off topic be deleted please, this is getting out of control, and is not the place to discuss any of this. This thread is for a war nation alliance. Anyone who does not want to. Or has nothing useful to say when it comes to the alliance, please stop posting. I will do the same. (Ie: I will stop going off topic, and keep it stricly to the alliance idea)

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 09:05
first, KIHT hasn't post this thread

second, RIOT host well know suicide, who is already kill 2 states (me and one WLF guy) without no reason, and now AA USA top state using RIOT NA for this:

AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 315.875 Military Units 08:27:39-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $2.080.270 08:27:32-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 332.500 Military Units 08:26:21-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $465.280 08:25:30-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 350.000 Military Units 08:25:17-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 382.949 Military Units 08:24:39-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] Defeat / $176.969 08:24:20-2008/06/03
AA hihi(#***)[RIOT] Latvian Force(#***)[USA] 403.105 Military Units 08:24:01-2008/06/03

plus there was 2 multiples in RIOT, if i remember right!

are this is RIOT vision of war?

wow what a way to wake up......first off, we know KIHT hasn't posted in here, guy was just trying to make a point that this was an offer to the smaller states/nations, and really didn't involve the larger, more established groups on here. thats why your name was brought up (that, and cemetary's rants about us going after the alliance KIHT is in, but thats another story all together....)

as far as the multihit, thats now a war from RIOT, its a dumb**** jumping in our nation to do nothing but cause problems (which does happen when all our info is out there for everyone to see, but thats part of the problem of having an open door policy to members....wipe him off the map for all I care....as far as multiples the SECOND I saw they/he were listed as cheaters, they were kicked out of the nation, we're not trying to play like that.

Guy77
06-03-2008, 09:06
^^^^ After that post, lets keep it on topic, lol, i am assuming we were making our posts at both about the same time lol ( And after this one, you get the idea)

Divine Intervention
06-03-2008, 09:07
=P cause your netting this set, and your worried about suiciders =P

I know Cem can war, i have warred with him before, like i said, i'd be in DaK if not for you. I happen to like Cem. Think he is a very strong player, netting or war.

I like you, but for different reasons ;)

And i know i stray alot as well, but i'd like to ask any mods that any post from here on out that is off topic be deleted please, this is getting out of control, and is not the place to discuss any of this. This thread is for a war nation alliance. Anyone who does not want to. Or has nothing useful to say when it comes to the alliance, please stop posting. I will do the same. (Ie: I will stop going off topic, and keep it stricly to the alliance idea)

with none of the big nations warring each other, ill get exposed as the crappy netter that i am and will only be too glad to revert to my natural warring status ;)

ok,this is annoying me. i don't give a **** if you're not in dak because you don't like me. a lot more players (who are also much better than you, in fact i wouldn't put it past a few of them to individually gain more NW than your whole nation) ARE in DaK because of me (telling them that the game was back on again, helping them to remember how to play, liking my style of leadership etc) so no loss, so you can STFU ok?

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 09:08
lol, question for you: do you think Cem is a warrer or a netter.

::jumping around in the back of the room, waving hand wildly:: I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! Cem is an instigator and a complainer!!!! Do I get the gold star besi...

Wait, those weren't options for the answer, were they? lol

Guy77
06-03-2008, 09:11
Can A Mod Close This Thread?

Saunders241
06-03-2008, 09:27
Seconded on the closing