PDA

View Full Version : Message Center

Mr President
06-02-2008, 22:21
Do you like it? It looks best in the desert theme. In time i will make it so you can see sent messages too.. but for now, this helps make it stand out a little bit.

The amount of new messages blinks in bold..

I think it looks nicer this way instead of just having the words printed across the top of the page.

This has been added on all pages..

Please let me know what you think of it..

thanks

Crimson Shadow
06-02-2008, 22:23
I like it alot better than having the words on all the pages...however the blinking does get annoying.
I'll live with it though

Mr President
06-02-2008, 22:24
it only blinks when there is a new message.

L P
06-02-2008, 22:34
Could it just blink 3 times and stop? I dislike the blinking, it reminds me of those stupid ads that think if they blink enough you will click on it. It's a distraction.

(I also dislike the desert theme.)

BTW, when you get SPAMed with stoopid in game messages and replies to stoopid in game messages it gets to be a pain in the eyes to look at all that blinking.

Max Logan
06-03-2008, 05:10
now it looks like something! :P
Nice

Mr President
06-03-2008, 11:52
Could it just blink 3 times and stop? I dislike the blinking, it reminds me of those stupid ads that think if they blink enough you will click on it. It's a distraction.

(I also dislike the desert theme.)

BTW, when you get SPAMed with stoopid in game messages and replies to stoopid in game messages it gets to be a pain in the eyes to look at all that blinking.

The whole point of this was to be a distraction. It was to help new people remember they have messages they need to check. If i make something that "blends" in, then we will be right back to where we started..

if you don't like the blinks, read or delete the message :p

Rassputtin
06-03-2008, 16:38
The whole point of this was to be a distraction. It was to help new people remember they have messages they need to check. If i make something that "blends" in, then we will be right back to where we started..

if you don't like the blinks, read or delete the message :p

Indeed

L P
06-03-2008, 16:46
Maybe I don't want to read or delete the message. :glare:

L P
06-03-2008, 16:49
BTW, I like it better now. I can deal with a blinking number. It doesn't cause me to have seizures like the previous set up did.:thumbup: