PDA

View Full Version : Sent Messages!

Mr President
06-03-2008, 23:54
This feature has now been implemented. There is no tally (number) of how many messages you sent as it was annoying. To view your sent messages, just click on the sent messages envelope and they will appear in order.

One thing you need to remember is...... If the person you sent the message too deletes it, it will NOT show up in your sent box.

Once received messages are deleted they are gone forever.

also, there is no way to delete sent messages from your box.

enjoy!

Crimson Shadow
06-04-2008, 08:56
Thanks Mr P...this should be a very nice feature.

Crimson Shadow
06-04-2008, 09:08
umm....I clicked on the link to go to sent messages and it gave me this.

Not Found
The requested URL /messagessent.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at game.nation-wars.com Port 80

Mr President
06-04-2008, 11:59
which link did you click? i might have missed one.

Crimson Shadow
06-04-2008, 12:50
Not sure....I'll go back and try them all.

Home News is the only one I could find

Mr President
06-04-2008, 13:12
Fixed..

If you find anymore please let me know.. But i think that is all of them.

Mr President
06-13-2008, 04:02
You can now select individual sent messages to look at. No more having to look at all the ones you sent.

** If the message shows up in Bold, that means the receiver hasn't looked at it yet. This will be a nice feature so you can tell who is looking at messages and who isn't.

** If the receiver deletes the message, it will no longer show up in your sent box.

I can make it so we can delete sent messages, but the problem with that is, if you delete it it also deletes it from the users mailbox.. And there are times when that would suck.. Like if it's a message you want to keep.. ie intels or something. So for now, you can't delete your sent messages..

Shouldn't be a problem though.

This will be the last thing i do till i return from vacation..

enjoy! :)

Mr President
06-13-2008, 04:07
FYI

I will be leaving for vacation June 16th - June 22nd.

I will not have my laptop with me nor will i have access to internet. So if you send me a PM don't expect a reply from me till i return.

If you are having a problem please send a PM to Tnova and if it's a server issue then please send a PM to Dirk.. Other then that, you will have to wait till i return :D