PDA

View Full Version : question?

SkyCat
06-05-2008, 11:40
today at 16:59 leader of TNG says something weird into my msn:

James-Exams can suck my balls said:
i declar war on you, suck my ***

and then logged off. So my question to TNG would be.. what the hell?

I have already been killed this set and I will not just let it go for the second time. So if we do get warred (ruin our chance to net) then they will pay dearly for it. TNG will be doomed then!

MOD NOTE: Please dont curse even in quotes. You will be held responsible for what is in your post including quotes. - MAGGIO

ranger2112
06-05-2008, 12:20
thats some harsh mess there.

Mrmcjoey15
06-05-2008, 12:45
today at 16:59 leader of TNG says something weird into my msn:

and then logged off. So my question to TNG would be.. what the hell?

I have already been killed this set and I will not just let it go for the second time. So if we do get warred (ruin our chance to net) then they will pay dearly for it. TNG will be doomed then!

Dont worry skycat he was probly drunk xD i think his exames ended today so that would be why dont worry TNG has no intention to war anybody, especaly estos after al we have like 2 in our nation =D and besides even if we were to war u at this point it would be stupid cause none of our food has sold becuse of some dumb undercutters in some dumb nation that is being dumb. DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

DBozMen
06-05-2008, 13:21
I got the same thing, but i would assume he was pretty wasted :P

Norrisville
06-05-2008, 13:32
james is my new favorite bedtime hero.

even if he was drunk... why?

Cemetary
06-05-2008, 13:39
probably said that because of the landfarms eh saw you guys create

Max Logan
06-05-2008, 13:51
SkyCat, you do have a sense of humor?

Disorder
06-05-2008, 20:45
Dont worry skycat he was probly drunk xD i think his exames ended today so that would be why dont worry TNG has no intention to war anybody, especaly estos after al we have like 2 in our nation =D and besides even if we were to war u at this point it would be stupid cause none of our food has sold becuse of some dumb undercutters in some dumb nation that is being dumb. DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

I like cheap food.. and back on subject.. interesting I must say. :rolleyes:

Missionary
06-06-2008, 11:56

*walks away whilstling* :unsure:

Shabaz K
06-07-2008, 08:41
*walks away whilstling* :unsure:

yeah you beeter walks away whilstling:P

Nosejam is cool like that

nosejam
06-07-2008, 09:11
I think we declared on everyone, NW you have been warned, hell's fire will reign down on you all!!

beeforsalmon
06-07-2008, 09:18
i think i better stand forward and take the heat for this one

its post-exams, nosejam was pretty wasted, i decided to rape his facebook and then i saw his msn with all these nw people and wondered what their reaction would be.

didnt think anyone would actually care ...