PDA

View Full Version : Dev Team Positions

Mr President
06-06-2008, 14:06
We are currently looking for new people to make a whole new dev team. I'm thinking 3 maybe 4 members.

But before you send in an application here are a few things you need to consider.

1) Will you be active in helping? And i don't mean for one set then never hearing from you again.

2) Do you have what it takes to seek out good idea's from the bad ones.

3) Are you willing to be active?

4) Are you willing to be active?

5) Are you willing to be active?

6) Do you have the free time to be active?

You do not have to know how to code to be considered. (though there may be times where i ask you to fill in data, but don't worry it's not hard lol )

All i need is people who will be active and willing to do the extra work to help point out ideas and get them moving. As well as helping test them when they do come out.

Simply put, the suggestion section is pretty full of ideas. I can't go through all of them myself. So i need a team who will look at each suggestion, talk about it with the other Dev team members and if you all agree it's a good one then the Dev team and i will talk about getting it implemented.

NO, and i repeat NO main parts of this game is going to be changed for a while. I don't have the time, but mainly i like the game the way it is. What we are looking for is nice added features that will improve the feel of the game. Things like the sent messages, and past scores listing and themes and some added features to the pages.

I just wanted to mention that so you didn't think that we were going to jump right in and change everything about the game. it doesn't need changing.

Anyway, if you feel you can contribute something and want to be a part in making the game better, then please send me a PM telling me why you should get the job.

Any Dev team member who is accepted and then isn't active will be removed and replaced. So if you can't be active, then don't bother applying.

CommunistCapitalism
06-06-2008, 14:57
I would be interested in this position, however i know little about programming and implementing changes into game script. I am sure you will find many qualified and capable helpers Pres :dblthumbup:.

Mr President
06-06-2008, 17:02
You do not have to know how to code to be considered.

people who fill these spots will not have access to the server or the code. That is not the help i'm looking for. I'm looking for people to pick out the top ideas, talk with the other dev team members about it and prioritize them.

I will pick it up from there.

I just don't have time to go through all the suggestions, pick out the ones i like, figure out all the little extra things that will need to be done, and then code it. This is why i'm looking for more people to help with the early stages of the ideas..

Dev Team will not have to or will be asked to code anything. :dblthumbup:

Foxhound
06-06-2008, 17:36
*raises hand*

I am interested in a position on the dev team

=)

-Chris-
06-06-2008, 17:37
Interested as well...how do we apply?

Crimson Shadow
06-06-2008, 18:03
Anyway, if you feel you can contribute something and want to be a part in making the game better, then please send me a PM telling me why you should get the job.

northbabylon
06-06-2008, 19:19
ill raise my hand, since i have good access to the internet now =)

Hoebawt
06-13-2008, 14:15
ANy update?

Mr President
06-13-2008, 15:24
The Legend has been appointed new Dev Team Leader. I have fwd him all the applications and he is reviewing them and will be working on it during the next week i believe.

He will update us as he moves forward.

k959
06-13-2008, 17:48
i have tons of free time on my hands for the next 3 months but after that im not sure how much time i will have

::LD::GrimReapr
06-24-2008, 10:31
When will we know who got the positions?

Mr President
06-24-2008, 10:34
Legend should be announcing who he picked very soon.

Mrmcjoey15
06-24-2008, 12:45
This is my resume:

Age 15
Sex: (i like that) i mean Male
Occupations: Ugh I mow lawns for a living like Hoe..... and i go to school
Previous Occupations: i babysat for some little brats who forced me to play childish games like hide and seek :mad:

School GPA 3.3 good enough for you people?

What i do in my free time. Well its the summer so i basically have no life i just dumped my Girlfriend cause she was a HOE (not a Mexican) so basically i sit at home either playing Halo 3 or sitting here browsing these dumb forums while playing SILKROAD ONLINE (which is back and Bot free w00t!) but yah i got free time im young which means im full of ideas Vote JOEY! to the next Dev TEAM! :dblthumbup:

(Im Joey And i approve this message any joke made about hoe was cause i loves him lmao)

Mr President
06-24-2008, 20:54
Below are the members who have been selected by Legend to work in the Dev Team group.

We are starting with a few more then we planned to, but that is ok. We are just trying to get a variety of people. I'm sure it will thin out as we move along.

There may be one more picked in a day or two. He hasn't fully made up his mind yet.

Congrats to you all!

-Chris-
Foxhound
L P
Norrisville
Northbabylon
Rassputtin
::LD::GrimReapr

Missionary
06-24-2008, 22:03
oh god, rass and chris in there lmao.

congrats neways people who got the jobs. would have applied but really dont have time atm :(

Norrisville
06-24-2008, 22:32
Joey i don't see your name in there :blink: what gives lol

-Chris-
06-24-2008, 22:50
oh god, rass and chris in there lmao.

congrats neways people who got the jobs. would have applied but really dont have time atm :(
You can't lie I'm active :P. Between baseball summer workouts and theatre practice I'm active.

Norrisville
06-24-2008, 22:56
You can't lie I'm active :P. Between baseball summer workouts and theatre practice I'm active.

about as active as a 500 pound 75 year old.... dog

-Chris-
06-24-2008, 22:56
about as active as a 500 pound 75 year old.... dog
Lol, thats only cause of my recent obsession with call of duty

Mrmcjoey15
06-24-2008, 23:01
Joey i don't see your name in there :blink: what gives lol

idk man a 15 y/o in the summer who has more time?

Xavior
06-24-2008, 23:14
LP and Rass, maybe this Dev Team will actually do something :)

Mrmcjoey15
06-24-2008, 23:28
There may be one more picked in a day or two. He hasn't fully made up his mind yet. maybe theyll add me who knows :rolleyes:

Foxhound
06-24-2008, 23:38
Thanks for the position I do appreciate it and will do the best job I can

as for as the other lucky players if you could add me on msn and aim so we can talk to each other

msn:grayfox587@hotmail.com
aim: grayfox587

Norrisville
06-25-2008, 00:00
yanksfan2002@optonline.net

and xavior no mention of me, that's insulting :o

-Chris-
06-25-2008, 04:06
airforceofwow@hotmail.com

DBozMen
06-25-2008, 06:13
hmm,

Chris as a development team member :p.... Where is world going too :(

-Chris-
06-25-2008, 06:25
hmm,

Chris as a development team member :p.... Where is world going too :(
Straight to war my friend

Guy77
06-25-2008, 10:14
yanksfan2002@optonline.net

and xavior no mention of me, that's insulting :o

Chuck Norris does not need to be mentioned

that and no one likes you ;) j/k

LOL

Mrmcjoey15
06-25-2008, 12:17

LOL
well arnt we one big happy family :wub:

Norrisville
06-25-2008, 12:24

LOL

new development idea: anyone who doesn't obey the power of chuck norris cant upgrade their infantry past level 2

-Chris-
06-25-2008, 13:16
Anyone who does can upgrade to level 12 Uber Ninja Rapers