PDA

View Full Version : US vs Europe

Vortex
04-05-2010, 12:46
Discuss!

Mhaphew
04-05-2010, 14:12
Discuss!

First of all, this picture is too **** small.

Second of all, all this is bull crap. :thumbdown:

Max Logan
04-05-2010, 14:32
A fair one:

Europe wins:
Dance Arts
Sports
Beer
Architecture
Food
Drink
Guns
Common Cars
Art

9:4 Europe wins

Mhaphew
04-05-2010, 16:54
A fair one:

Europe wins:
Dance Arts
Sports
Beer
Architecture
Food
Drink
Guns
Common Cars
Art

9:4 Europe wins

I think neither side is better than the other.

This entire infographic is based upon opinion.

Max Logan
04-05-2010, 17:03

USA is a big bad copy of Europe+Africa

So naturally Europe wins

-Z-
04-05-2010, 17:08
USA is a big bad copy of Europe+Africa

So naturally Europe wins

agreed.

but IMO its not saying much since USA is supa evil and sick.

Z

totte
04-05-2010, 17:15

well most things are based on one opinion or other :P

Max Logan
04-06-2010, 09:13
well most things are based on one opinion or other :P

noooooooooooo :o

ooga booga
04-06-2010, 11:59
Ok... as soon as I saw the car difference picture the whole credibility of the picture went out the window. They take a common car picture of USA 80 YEARS AGO and put up a common car picture of Europe today. How freaking stupid is that? lmao. The rest is a matter of opinion. We like our foods better, as I'm sure you like your's better. We like our sports better, as I'm sure Europe likes their. Same can be said for all categories.

Max Logan
04-06-2010, 12:27
Ok... as soon as I saw the car difference picture the whole credibility of the picture went out the window. They take a common car picture of USA 80 YEARS AGO and put up a common car picture of Europe today. How freaking stupid is that? lmao. The rest is a matter of opinion. We like our foods better, as I'm sure you like your's better. We like our sports better, as I'm sure Europe likes their. Same can be said for all categories.

you acutally prefer Cola and McDonalds over a nice French, Italian or Hungarian dish? :huh:
The car one was hazy, but USA is actually poor on car diversity.

And about sports, well, you can only call Baseball or American Football yours, so... :p
And how ever you put it, Europe is still king of sports.

and it`s proven fact, European guns are better and overall more reliable than American

Arts, architecture! well. I don`t think you`ll argue there ;)

And we all know, what you Americans call beer...well, I won`t go in details, but that just... :p

Dogma
04-06-2010, 12:55
It is all a matter of opinion unless I say it, then it is fact! PT:::

Minimus
04-06-2010, 15:19
I think it's awesome that this guy has posted three vagina pictures, and it starts a discussion! Rep for this one!

Will
04-06-2010, 16:37
you acutally prefer Cola and McDonalds over a nice French, Italian or Hungarian dish? :huh:

US food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> European (excluding British) food.

-Z-
04-06-2010, 16:41
I think it's awesome that this guy has posted three vagina pictures, and it starts a discussion! Rep for this one!

where are these vaginas?

Z

totte
04-06-2010, 17:05
US food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> European (excluding British) food.

british food is terrible :P

Will
04-06-2010, 17:09
british food is terrible :P

rubbish! you can't beat a fry up.

Minimus
04-07-2010, 11:23
where are these vaginas?

Z

So now your curious?

ooga booga
04-07-2010, 12:44
The car one was hazy, but USA is actually poor on car diversity.

And about sports, well, you can only call Baseball or American Football yours, so... :p
And how ever you put it, Europe is still king of sports.

and it`s proven fact, European guns are better and overall more reliable than American

Arts, architecture! well. I don`t think you`ll argue there ;)

And we all know, what you Americans call beer...well, I won`t go in details, but that just... :p

I didn't say I personally prefer cola and McDonald's, just most Americans do. :P I cook a lot of chicken, pork, hamburger meat (which I use to make taco's and chili) and steak a lot. I also love pasta and meatballs which I guess is Italian, haha. Sports I think is a matter of opinion. My favorite sports are American football and hockey (and hockey is neither America's or Europe's). Not huge on soccer (normal football), rugby, cricket, those sports. Guns I don't really know about, but I'd like to think our military weaponry is up to par with everyone elses lol. Arts and architecture and beer, yeah I won't even bother arguing Europe wins blindfolded :laugh:

totte
04-07-2010, 16:18
I didn't say I personally prefer cola and McDonald's, just most Americans do. :P I cook a lot of chicken, pork, hamburger meat (which I use to make taco's and chili) and steak a lot. I also love pasta and meatballs which I guess is Italian, haha. Sports I think is a matter of opinion. My favorite sports are American football and hockey (and hockey is neither America's or Europe's). Not huge on soccer (normal football), rugby, cricket, those sports. Guns I don't really know about, but I'd like to think our military weaponry is up to par with everyone elses lol. Arts and architecture and beer, yeah I won't even bother arguing Europe wins blindfolded :laugh:

food wise i recon asia wins hands down :P

Mhaphew
04-07-2010, 17:04
food wise i recon asia wins hands down :P

Personally, i love mexican food... but I think italian food is winner food wise

FrogBu
04-15-2010, 11:16
Food is food, who cares where it comes from as long as it doesn't look bad and is tasty yum!