PDA

View Full Version : Collateral Murder

Xavior
04-06-2010, 15:51
http://collateralmurder.com/

Collateral Murder
Overview

5th April 2010 10:44 EST

WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

The military did not reveal how the Reuters staff were killed, and stated that they did not know how the children were injured.

After demands by Reuters, the incident was investigated and the U.S. military concluded that the actions of the soldiers were in accordance with the law of armed conflict and its own "Rules of Engagement".

Consequently, WikiLeaks has released the classified Rules of Engagement for 2006, 2007 and 2008, revealing these rules before, during, and after the killings.

WikiLeaks has released both the original 38 minutes video and a shorter version with an initial analysis. Subtitles have been added to both versions from the radio transmissions.

WikiLeaks obtained this video as well as supporting documents from a number of military whistleblowers. WikiLeaks goes to great lengths to verify the authenticity of the information it receives. We have analyzed the information about this incident from a variety of source material. We have spoken to witnesses and journalists directly involved in the incident.

WikiLeaks wants to ensure that all the leaked information it receives gets the attention it deserves. In this particular case, some of the people killed were journalists that were simply doing their jobs: putting their lives at risk in order to report on war. Iraq is a very dangerous place for journalists: from 2003- 2009, 139 journalists were killed while doing their work.

Morph
04-06-2010, 17:46
Wiki leaks is amazing.

WTF...

Im going to acctually just start killing americans now

Z

yeah thats going to help...are you really a moron or just acting like one?

-Z-
04-06-2010, 22:12
yeah thats going to help...are you really a moron or just acting like one?

I'm actually a moron.

Its gotten to the point where I really don't care.

If I lived in the middle east i would be called a terrorist.

But since I live in Canada, they will probably leave me alone, until I actually take action.

My g/f wants to have kids... I don't know how to tell her that im not responsible enough to do that...

Not while USA stands as it is.

I have too much hatred in my heart for America to raise a he4althy minded child...

My father was not like I am... I feel the way I do because I know about so many things just as bad as that video done my america, while they pose as some sort of saviors.

They are sick evil liars, and I could not bring a child into a world, just to have it be confused and lied to, and be forced to ignore all this evil.

I want to destroy america, its so ****ing evil, I swear.

Z

-Z-
04-06-2010, 22:42
I'm not sure how americans can live with themselves.

These types of things happen regularly.

The bad part is that they are not punished, and it continues to happen... The System allows it to happen, its actually set up to ensure that it does happen.

Z

blaa
04-07-2010, 04:01
What astonishes me about this video is the actions what they took after they thought they saw guys with guns.

Now lets face it, the gun carriers percentage is probably much higher in united states and when the government (or whatnot) tries to limit the gun carrying then debates about human rights rise.

To me the iraq and afghani invasion always seemed like some sort of a peace operation. As I grew older and iraqi invasion took place it looked a bit overpowered to me. Saddam this and saddam that. Afghanistan is not only the biggest heroin supplier in the world, but now also the biggest cannabis supplier. What? For a simple person like me it is really hard to comprehend what kind of a crusade the americans and his allies (including estonia) are trying to do there?

Now lets go back to the incident in the video. We saw helicockter footage from above. We hear troops talk in intercom and they sincerely believe they see men with guns. Okay, no problem. But why on earth would you release gunfire on them? The men on the ground didn't seem to notice the heli, so the heli must had been high on the sky, so they could have chased the men, maybe found out their supposed meeting place and capture more bad guys and ammo and guns. But they did shoot. I can not grasp this. Can you?

I also read some comments about this video. From people who seemed to still protect the military (after all the lies the military officials gave about the incident??????). They said that "HEY, THAT IS A WAR ZONE, YOU HAVE TO EXPECT TO GET KILLED!!!1!!". No, that is a city. Well, it looked like it. I thought that the iraqi/afghani war was not like the ww1/ww2 where cities were bombed to the ground (including some cities in estonia), I thought the americans would need the support from the locals. How are they going to get the support if they release fire in middle of a city? Furthermore, as it turned out they did not even have a proof to shoot.

But maybe I am just a naive little boy who knows nothing and expects too much from the world around him.

-Z-
04-07-2010, 13:17
What astonishes me about this video is the actions what they took after they thought they saw guys with guns.

Now lets face it, the gun carriers percentage is probably much higher in united states and when the government (or whatnot) tries to limit the gun carrying then debates about human rights rise.

To me the iraq and afghani invasion always seemed like some sort of a peace operation. As I grew older and iraqi invasion took place it looked a bit overpowered to me. Saddam this and saddam that. Afghanistan is not only the biggest heroin supplier in the world, but now also the biggest cannabis supplier. What? For a simple person like me it is really hard to comprehend what kind of a crusade the americans and his allies (including estonia) are trying to do there?

Now lets go back to the incident in the video. We saw helicockter footage from above. We hear troops talk in intercom and they sincerely believe they see men with guns. Okay, no problem. But why on earth would you release gunfire on them? The men on the ground didn't seem to notice the heli, so the heli must had been high on the sky, so they could have chased the men, maybe found out their supposed meeting place and capture more bad guys and ammo and guns. But they did shoot. I can not grasp this. Can you?

I also read some comments about this video. From people who seemed to still protect the military (after all the lies the military officials gave about the incident??????). They said that "HEY, THAT IS A WAR ZONE, YOU HAVE TO EXPECT TO GET KILLED!!!1!!". No, that is a city. Well, it looked like it. I thought that the iraqi/afghani war was not like the ww1/ww2 where cities were bombed to the ground (including some cities in estonia), I thought the americans would need the support from the locals. How are they going to get the support if they release fire in middle of a city? Furthermore, as it turned out they did not even have a proof to shoot.

But maybe I am just a naive little boy who knows nothing and expects too much from the world around him.

your words are the truth.

Z

Piker
04-07-2010, 15:15
I love... Lamp? :)

Mhaphew
04-07-2010, 17:05
I had nothing to do with this.

-Z-
04-07-2010, 19:12
I had nothing to do with this.

These soldiers were not in any way punished.

they followed the rules says the military.

It doesn't really matter...

this is just typical USA.

Its not a wonder that everyone wants to kill you all.

Z

Mr President
04-07-2010, 19:15
These soldiers were not in any way punished.

they followed the rules says the military.

It doesn't really matter...

this is just typical USA.

Its not a wonder that everyone wants to kill you all.

Z

Not that i condone any of this, but do you honestly think we are the only country that does this type of thing? or is USA the only country you seek out?

Mhaphew
04-07-2010, 19:21
Not that i condone any of this, but do you honestly think we are the only country that does this type of thing? or is USA the only country you seek out?

No other countries don't do this type of stuff.

Geeze Mr. P.....

-Z-
04-07-2010, 22:19

I have a lot of anger in me at this time...

USA claims to be different from the "other guys"... they claim to uphold a moral code essentially...

But they act just like all the other bandits out there.

Nazi Germany and Israel in Palestine are the only 2 other countries that I can think of that can match the inhumanities committed by America.

USA invades 2 totally foreign countries, destroys millions of lives, kills hundreds of thousands of civilians cold heartedly.

And this is only what they have done in public.

Why do u march into places with guns?

do u not know whats going to happen?

yes you do

you know exactly whats going to happen.

U can not give man a massive gun, and tell him to fly around in a dessert and expect nothing to happen.

If insulting americans would help I would continue to do so, because you deserve all the insults anyone could ever offer you.

But it helps nothing.

This type of thing makes me sad...

its actually depressing

I am now sad and depressed.

I have issues...

Z

Will
04-09-2010, 13:31
I have a lot of anger in me at this time...

USA claims to be different from the "other guys"... they claim to uphold a moral code essentially...

But they act just like all the other bandits out there.

Nazi Germany and Israel in Palestine are the only 2 other countries that I can think of that can match the inhumanities committed by America.

USA invades 2 totally foreign countries, destroys millions of lives, kills hundreds of thousands of civilians cold heartedly.

And this is only what they have done in public.

Why do u march into places with guns?

do u not know whats going to happen?

yes you do

you know exactly whats going to happen.

U can not give man a massive gun, and tell him to fly around in a dessert and expect nothing to happen.

If insulting americans would help I would continue to do so, because you deserve all the insults anyone could ever offer you.

But it helps nothing.

This type of thing makes me sad...

its actually depressing

I am now sad and depressed.

I have issues...

Z

Blaming the US for what happens in Iraq is like blaming a dog whose owner orders to attack you. The US is not controlled by americans anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time.

-Z-
04-09-2010, 16:38
Blaming the US for what happens in Iraq is like blaming a dog whose owner orders to attack you. The US is not controlled by americans anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time.

I know this, however, that does not mean that the Americans are not responsible.

If I create a monster, then let it loose,

I am still the one responsible for its actions.

I should be the one to Kill that monster.

Americans need to do something about the situation their fat lazy asses have brought to the world.

Z

blaa
04-10-2010, 12:19
Nah, I certainly do not blame a russian for the soviet times... It is not the nationality, its the leaders.

Mr President
04-14-2010, 17:56
Interesting..... I happen to be listening to the news today when a report about this incident came up and how several new agencies looked further into this and discovered that a lot of that video has been cut and or edited. They didn't bother to show the real truth behind it and how that was a hot zone that just had some action in it... They just wanted to make it look like we flew in, made up some story about them having guns just to kill them..

But yet what the media discovered was that there were men in that group CLEARLY waiving guns around ect ect..

There are 2 sides to every story.. It's too simple to see one side and make a quick decision.

If I have time later i'll try to find a media link that backs up my post..

-Z-
04-14-2010, 18:10
Interesting..... I happen to be listening to the news today when a report about this incident came up and how several new agencies looked further into this and discovered that a lot of that video has been cut and or edited. They didn't bother to show the real truth behind it and how that was a hot zone that just had some action in it... They just wanted to make it look like we flew in, made up some story about them having guns just to kill them..

But yet what the media discovered was that there were men in that group CLEARLY waiving guns around ect ect..

There are 2 sides to every story.. It's too simple to see one side and make a quick decision.

If I have time later i'll try to find a media link that backs up my post..

I watched the entire 30 Min Video.

It was not cut, u could tell because the Amy dudes were talking throughout and the picture didnt cut away or glitch.

im not sure which news u were watching but when this type of thing happens, there will be people who come up with somthing to deny it.

Mr P did u watch the tape?

Its not really deniable what happened if u watched it. Evemn if some other people had guns, it doesnt give anyone an excuse to murder some journalists.

I know that the USA isnt all bad, in fact there alot of Great things about the USA.

But man, when u come on here and try to cover somthing like this up, thats what really paints a bad picture...

Z

Mr President
04-14-2010, 19:37
I watched the entire 30 Min Video.

It was not cut, u could tell because the Amy dudes were talking throughout and the picture didnt cut away or glitch.

im not sure which news u were watching but when this type of thing happens, there will be people who come up with somthing to deny it.

Mr P did u watch the tape?

Its not really deniable what happened if u watched it. Evemn if some other people had guns, it doesnt give anyone an excuse to murder some journalists.

I know that the USA isnt all bad, in fact there alot of Great things about the USA.

But man, when u come on here and try to cover somthing like this up, thats what really paints a bad picture...

Z

I'm not trying to cover something up.. I'm simply stating what was said on the news. None of us were there so none of us knows what was happening right before the video was shot. We hear something or see something on TV and as humans we jump right to the conclusion that it is true no matter what.

Casualties of war happen. Military men do go crazy and do things they shouldn't. people die in war.. We all know this happens. What really bothers me is when people look the other way when a terrorist kills thousands of people and say well it's who they are and what they do and then scream and call USA bad things and say well USA is suppose to be some role model ect ect.. Please... Murder is murder no matter what nation your from.

Do you have killers in your country -Z-? Do you have any crime? Do innocent people die in your country at the hand of these killers? It's not just USA who kills.. It's just USA that you pay attention to when they kill.

I don't know if the video is real or has been edited or was shot in Disney Land. I don't know cause I wasn't there. I don't know how it all went down. But i can't watch one side and make a decision. People are the worst disease that this planet has.. Since the day we have been here we have killed.. LONG LONG before USA was ever discovered there was murder. It's not just American killing others.....

Anyway I don't want to debate all this. Your mind is set in one direction and no matter what I say or anyone else, nothing is going to change it.. I was simply saying what I heard today on the news. :)

FrogBu
04-15-2010, 11:12
I think we need to kidnap Z, take him to America and release him in the middle of Wyoming. o.O

-Z-
04-15-2010, 17:07
I think we need to kidnap Z, take him to America and release him in the middle of Wyoming. o.O

lmao...

whats special about Wyoming?

Z

FrogBu
04-16-2010, 01:55
lmao...

whats special about Wyoming?

Z

to get out of Wyoming would take a great effort, since it's pretty much flat lands (besides the Teton's) and well... they dont like them Canadians up there so, it'd be a survival of the fittest training for you. :)

Mr President
04-16-2010, 08:49

Isn't Brokeback Mountain in Wyoming?

:huh:

FrogBu
04-17-2010, 04:15
Isn't Brokeback Mountain in Wyoming?

:huh:

Naw, prolly Arkansas. LOL