PDA

View Full Version : Alot of you need to be killed.

Rassputtin
06-08-2008, 06:43
I see alot of you that are just plain arrogant. Running around with nothing but infantry. Quite frankly I think you all need to be killed or severly hobbled. Unfortunately, I am unable to carry it out this set due to not having a nation, or enough people to join a nation to help me carry it out.

So here is a shout out to any and all of you players that are wary of the arrogant infantry only approach. Respond here or send me a pm so that next set around this time or a day earlier we can start hitting/killing those who think they have no need for anything other then men in bunkers on the ground.

Next set, lets try to put a dent in the stupid Networth -vs- Military strength (infantry only) strategy.

This includes alot of you who should know better.

Divine Intervention
06-08-2008, 07:08
so you gonna start suiciding us to teach people a new way to net?

Rassputtin
06-08-2008, 07:28
so you gonna start suiciding us to teach people a new way to net?

lol, u and all the others have around 40 million infantry and nothing else. Well you do have yourself some spies which is more than most. But alot have only infantry.

I see a clear difference between netting, and infantry whoring. You do it so its hard to hit you. Which is the general idea cause you don't want to be hit. But you don't want to be hit in any sense so why only defend 1 front.

With you and the rest of the top dogs having 0 ships and 0 jets. How hard would it be for a small nation or group of small nations to inflict enough damage to seriously hurt those arrogant top states. Not kill. But AA enough of those precious infantry, and or Ar enough land to seriously set your arrogant asses back a bit. And get you to think.... hmmmm maybe I should worry about more than 1 type of attack while I net.

When you net arrogantly you invite an attack. And thinking you need no defense is arrogant.

As far as suiciding.... at the current state, if a nation equal in size declared and attacked right now, who do you think would win. The nation who prepped for it to teach the arrogant players a lesson, or the arrogant players who would first have to sell, upgrade and get other units besides infantry and then attack.

Because if you take notice I didnt say me alone attack, I said lets make a nation to do it. Because if I had a nation of 20 active members, it wouldnt be anywhere remotely close to a suicide. Until allies jumped in to uneven the odds in your favor.

KLL
06-08-2008, 08:11
uh.. well i can only speak for myself but i was untill recently 100% indy (and the odd tank) because i was upgrading. and so are probably a lot of others.

finishing the set with lvl1 ships, because of the constant threat of beeign AAed from the beginning of the set on isn't netting either is it?
you can see the flaw in your logic i hope?

oh yea and of course there is the problem that its hard to get a good grab in the top10 if all others are close to 100% inf and you're with a relatively low percentage. thats not good for netting either.

Guy77
06-08-2008, 10:25
Man, this would be a perfect oppourtunity for a small war nation alliance to come in and war the top nation that is all inf

oh wait, no one liked that idea

even though it would have worked perfectly in this case / set =P

oh well LOL

::LD::GrimReapr
06-08-2008, 10:46
Woooot who says you need a nation you get 2 or 3 pals and you got yourself a tribe. that tribe puts a whooping on the top 5 nations knock thier d*** in the dirt then maybe some others will join in the fun.Heck had i know to be successful all i had to do was make infantry by the S***load i would have made just that but being the noob i am this being my first set. Sorta makes me laugh i understand everyone wants to win but if thats the strat to win and everyone just decided to play that strat wouldnt it just be DULL AND ABSOLUTELY BORING I for one would be more that willing to join you in a top 5 beat down Rass or even a top 10 if you get enuf ppl i dont know how many you need but ill make your list 1 less needed.

Guy77
06-08-2008, 10:56
You can't really play an all inf strat in a small nation =P you won't have the NA to support it LD =P

Which is why it is so frequent among big indy nations :)

Margus
06-08-2008, 11:01
you guys should see my army :cool:
If my army was mostly infantry then I probably would be dead by now.

pcgluva
06-08-2008, 11:02
i triedi explainin this a few sets ago those who are uptop with no reall ar/aa def arent the great netters like they used to be, and the true neters are those like tnova did last set and had perfect aa/ar def aswell as spies and inf

06-08-2008, 11:09
Ok again this being my first set what is NA?

Max Logan
06-08-2008, 11:12
if all the warrers and suiciders are your friends, theres no real reason to get military but infantry! n00b! :P

Dogma
06-08-2008, 11:14

NA is the nation support that you get from being in a nation. Your nation Army(NA) will send up to 50% of what you send in order to assist you in your attacks and also in your defense.

KLL
06-08-2008, 11:15

national army.

and as for having heavy AR / AA defense, when you'Re peacefully netting, you normaly shouldn't need to have any heavy defense.
suiciders were not common untill late in WoW.

Dogma
06-08-2008, 11:18
national army.

and as for having heavy AR / AA defense, when you'Re peacefully netting, you normaly shouldn't need to have any heavy defense.
suiciders were not common untill late in WoW.

Unless Marine gets pissed and goes off.

KLL
06-08-2008, 11:25
Unless Marine gets pissed and goes off.

well that didn'T happen too often in the old days either did it?

Rassputtin
06-08-2008, 11:28
uh.. well i can only speak for myself but i was untill recently 100% indy (and the odd tank) because i was upgrading. and so are probably a lot of others.

finishing the set with lvl1 ships, because of the constant threat of beeign AAed from the beginning of the set on isn't netting either is it?

oh yea and of course there is the problem that its hard to get a good grab in the top10 if all others are close to 100% inf and you're with a relatively low percentage. thats not good for netting either.

I understand selling to upgrade. Of course, myself and everyone does that to lessen the cost of the upgrade. But clearly you know what I'm talking about when I say infantry whoring. You wouldn't have to worry about it being hard to get a grab in the top ten if a nation out there made those in the top ten think they need more than infantry.

How many of them would you have to hit and then post in the forums that it was done for no other reason than that, before others decided maybe they should balance a bit.

you guys should see my army :cool:
If my army was mostly infantry then I probably would be dead by now.

On the 5th this was your army

Surveyors: 13.462 Level:2
Delta Force: 28.741.098 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley AFV: 0 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 149.539 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
ZU-232 AA Gun: 45.484 Level:1
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 744.520 Level:8

I haven't gotten back to you for a more recent update yet, still looking at others. But i'll be sure to try and take a look.

if all the warrers and suiciders are your friends, theres no real reason to get military but infantry! n00b! :P

I don't think anyone has given me a BFF bracelet and I can suicide or war. Although like I said war would be unsuccessful right now as I don't have a nation.

jeff_capes
06-08-2008, 19:46
Rass This sounds fun! :w00t:
I am very tempted by this, pm me your MSN perhaps we can chat lol

Missionary
06-09-2008, 09:31

crazy idea, but how about you have some lv1 ships, save some cash, sell those ships then upgrade? having 0 ships for 4-6 hours is ALOT better than have 0 ships for the 1st week, do you not think??

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 11:29
suiciders are little cockbags who cant do antyhing better with their time then ruin a peaceful nations set anyways

and yes KLL, there wasn't suiciding in the old days, and when it started to become prominent, svenne tried his best to boot it from the game because it ended up losing hundreds of members who worked hard to net then got suicided by some ****** bag who decided to expand and build the entire set and AA on the last few days

Dogma
06-09-2008, 11:30
well that didn'T happen too often in the old days either did it?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

Mrmcjoey15
06-09-2008, 12:48
suiciders are little cockbags who cant do antyhing better with their time then ruin a peaceful nations set anyways

and yes KLL, there wasn't suiciding in the old days, and when it started to become prominent, svenne tried his best to boot it from the game because it ended up losing hundreds of members who worked hard to net then got suicided by some ****** bag who decided to expand and build the entire set and AA on the last few days

Amen brotha... amen.

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 15:03
in the old days, you were just killed to ease the suffering! :dblthumbup:

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 16:11
I'm really referring to a war effort next set rather than 1 or 2 guys suiciding. Its been stated many times before that the gentlemens rules of the game are dictated by those who can enforce them.

So anyone who is wary of opping at the end of the first week looking for grabs and seeing 40million infantry, 3 spies, 5 jets, 6 agm and 11 ships send me a pm.

I'm telling you, it will take a set or two of making examples of states or nations before the 733t /\/3tt3I2s get the idea that infantry whoring is frowned upon.

If you love infantry whoring then by all means, ignore me, don't send me a pm and continue to do it. Cause like I said, those who can enforce it, dictate it. And if i'm the only one who thinks its gay, then it won't change, and I'll just be the loudmouth on the forums *****ing about it.

Basically I've drawn a line in the sand, and choosen which side I'm gonna stand on. Now you decide which side your gonna stand on.

Now fair warning for next set. Whether with support from other members of the community or alone, if I see infantry whoring, the biggest state I can hit next set by the latest 1 week into the set will be hobbled to the best of my ability. Most likely with ships, because as you know, ship captains so love to kill infantry.

When I do it, whether or not its a suicide or a war effort is up to the rest of you.

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 16:42
it will be a suicide and you will just be looked down upon for hitting a peaceful state just because you can

and of course, your state will then become a ship ***** and you would be a hypocrite, so please do w/e you deem necessary to contradict yourself

Dogma
06-09-2008, 16:58
With INF whoring, all it would take is about 100 ships on most of those states, so I don't see 100 ships as whoring.

And Rass has a habit of building balanced states so It couldn't be considered whoring any one unit

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 17:00
I thought better of you Rass....shave Viali got hit, one of the most descent people in this game.
can't think of one person who wouldn't like him...except maybe those who aren't as good maybe......

The Legend
06-09-2008, 17:02
it will be a suicide and you will just be looked down upon for hitting a peaceful state just because you can

and of course, your state will then become a ship ***** and you would be a hypocrite, so please do w/e you deem necessary to contradict yourself
But he wouldn't need to be a ship *****. If he ran a balanced state, he could break the top states.
When 20-30% of your production is in each of Jets or AGMs and Ships, you are not whoring these units, you are making a balanced state.

If a person running like this can break someone twice their NW, there is something seriously wrong with the larger state.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 17:03

Ah, cem but it would not be simply because I can. It will not be for no reason, and it will not be to ruin a set for the sole purpose of ruining a set. It will be to make a statement. That statement being still somewhat anti-suicider. See a suicider can get you no matter what. He can stockpile whatever your weakest in no matter how balanced your units are.

In my case, I don't need to stockpile.

The statement will be, don't leave yourself helpless. The statement will be more than infantry is neccessary to win the game. I have no beef with those who are not arrogantly netting.

The concensus is, infantry strength -vs- nw is pretty. I can grab anyone who isn't an infantry ***** and not be grabbed by anyone who isn't. Which is true.

My statement will be that if your arrogant enough to think you only need to worry about SA's, then its time you had something else to think about.

And if i stand alone, I will be called a hypocrit for doing what I have so frequently and vehemently argued against. BUT. I think you may be underestimating the community cem. I think there may be more interest in punishing arrogant players than you think.

Since I'm responding to you, I'll use you and the dakkers as in my following example. After this thread, it is now known that there is atleast 1 person next set who will make someone pay if they are an infantry *****.

You as the leader and your nation (and every other state & nation) have a simple choice. Remain arrogant in the false confidence that no one has the balls to make you think about anything other than SA and remain an infantry *****.

Or. Don't be an infantry ***** and never have to worry about atleast one person hitting you for being one.

From your response I presume that I will have to look you and a few of your members up. And if i stand alone, when your on the forums flaming me for being a suicider just remember. I gave fair warning. And all that you would have had to do to prevent it was get more than just infantry.

For the record another example since im responding to you.

When a state with your tag was sitting in 9th place yesterday with 200k ships...... do i need to be a ship ***** to break him? You know who I'm talking about don't you cem?

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 17:12
I thought better of you Rass....shave Viali got hit, one of the most descent people in this game.
can't think of one person who wouldn't like him...except maybe those who aren't as good maybe......

Thought better of me how? You think I hit Viali? Was he running a balanced state or and infantry state. Because quite frank, if he had only infantry I'm glad he got hit.

But for the record, it wasn't me. :laugh:

Norrisville
06-09-2008, 17:17
now you are forcing people to play A GAME a certain way. a game. you're forcing people to play like Rassputtin says you should. If i was a new player, I'd quit playing this game so fast you would feel the breeze

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 17:32
now you are forcing people to play A GAME a certain way. a game. you're forcing people to play like Rassputtin says you should. If i was a new player, I'd quit playing this game so fast you would feel the breeze

I'm not forcing anything. No more than anyone else forces only double taps, or only single's in the top ten. Do new players quit because they can't do triples? I'm not forcing anyone to play the game the way rassputtin says they should. All I'm saying is that if you are arrogant enough to think you don't need anything other than infantry, then I'll give you something else to think about.

And how many NOOBS EVER have only gotten infantry without being told by a vet. No new player signs up for the game and says oh, I don't want anything but infantry. Thats why you always have the noobs who aren't instructed not to AR'ing and AA'ing.

So, don't play the "scare away new players by forcing them" card on me. They will be more likely to quit because you tell them only infantry when they want to buy ships and jets then me telling them get some of everything.

BTW here's one for you.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Will
06-09-2008, 17:50
While I don't necessarily agree with Rass's methods, I can see where he is coming from. An infantry only state back in the day would have been jet fodder. A top 10 state running all infantry would have been a dream come true for Euro or other war tags.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 18:00
While I don't necessarily agree with Rass's methods, I can see where he is coming from. An infantry only state back in the day would have been jet fodder. A top 10 state running all infantry would have been a dream come true for Euro or other war tags.

My method will is to amass other likeminded individuals such as yourself to to form a nation or group of nations with an alliance and put a hurting on infantry horders.

I know you want to. PM me.

Also, ANTON, I just checked my stockpile of intelligence operations to see if i had Viali's since you said he was hit. Which he was, at 3:35 on the 9th.

And yes he deserved it. He was an infantry horder. On the 8th he was sitting in 6th place with,

40k spies,
44million + infantry
100k ships

Was he strong in defending against an SA? Sure he was alot stronger than he looked. Was he helpless against any noob with 1 jet or more than 100k ships...........uh ahem. Yes. And if your in 6th place you shouldnt be.

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 19:20
yes he is such a bastard for being in a peaceful nation that doesn't have need to worry about getting warred.. D4MN HIM!!!!

and next set, i wont be the leader of Dak, i will most likely be helping to kill suiciders and making sure that they dont help run even more people away from he game

and infantry hording is only prominent in the first week when u need lower outgoing in order to get the slight edge to take the top, then people forcus more on balancing agms/ships, and asking someone to go 30 percent ships the entire set is ridiculous if you expect to win a set with decent net

Will
06-09-2008, 19:25
yes he is such a bastard for being in a peaceful nation that doesn't have need to worry about getting warred.. D4MN HIM!!!!

and next set, i wont be the leader of Dak, i will most likely be helping to kill suiciders and making sure that they dont help run even more people away from he game

and infantry hording is only prominent in the first week when u need lower outgoing in order to get the slight edge to take the top, then people forcus more on balancing agms/ships, and asking someone to go 30 percent ships the entire set is ridiculous if you expect to win a set with decent net

30/40/30 jets/AGM, inf and ships is a reasonable ratio. A few million spies on top of that to round things out.

A good netter should be able to use that kind of ratio and still finish top 10.

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 19:27
people who don't know much about how to gain the highest net worth possible shouldn't really be posting here telling players who are much better than them how to play. Any one can destroy, not everyone can create.

-Z-

Will
06-09-2008, 19:29
people who don't know much about how to gain the highest net worth possible shouldn't really be posting here telling players who are much better than them how to play. Any one can destroy, not everyone can create.

-Z-

Do you think that people like James and Tnova and the BGers, not to mention Waser, ran all infantry states?

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 19:38
Do you think that people like James and Tnova and the BGers, not to mention Waser, ran all infantry states?

do you think these states are all infantry at the very end as well?
i was all infantry till today as well, mainly because i didn't have the money to upgrade until v.recently so i had to keep ships + agm low so that i wouldnt need to wait to sell them as well when i was upgrading......but yeah now i have a solid amount of ships + agm....

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 19:40

Last time I checked with the likes of LOR and other nations that like to war running around no one is immune to having to worry about someone declaring on them. Everyone should have some semblence of defense. Running a balanced state and having a suicider stockpile wherever your weakest is one thing. Its unstoppable and hence why it is so lame. But when you have nothing but infantry, your not being taken advantage of by someone who expands teh whole set and stockpiles where your weakest. YOu can be taken advantage of by anyone who has 1 jet.

Good luck in your mission next set. Hopefully your state build on your hunt for suiciders isn't all infantry. If your in the top ten a week out and I can break you with 1 ship or 1 jet, Im not suiciding on you, I'm repremanding you for your arrogance. So next set, I'll be trying to kill infantry horders so they don't ruin balanced states grabability and run them away from the game. :P

Infantry hording is prevelant the entire set. Just because during week two you go from

40million infantry
0 AR defense
100k ships

to

80 million infantry
800k AR defense
800k ships

doesn't mean your not still hording infantry.

I'm gonna give you my honest feeling so you can see my beef.
As mad as I get when my set is ruined (WHILE IM RUNNING A BALANCED STRAT) by a suicider, I get just as mad when I'm running a balanced strat (which i always do) and I'm opping grabs and constantly seeing nothing but infantry.

Why do I get so mad. Because when I see that, your basically telling me look Rass, I've made it so that unless you make yourself breakable by any noob in the game you can't grab me. The only way you can grab me without being breakable by any noob in the game is if you exploit my arrogant style of game play and attack me with ships to lower my readiness and grab me. And I'm so confident that niether you or anyone else has the balls to exploit that weakness I'm taking my chances with only infantry.

So thats what goes through my head every time I see it. And to me it sounds like a challenge.

Its like your saying, yeah, im in the top 20. And I'm helpless. You gonna do something about it or look at my tag name, get scared and try to find a grab that isn't infantry hording.

And quite frankly after looking at it for a week. I don't care what the tag name is, I'm gonna do something about. Problem is, I have to wait until next set to do it.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 19:46
do you think these states are all infantry at the very end as well?
i was all infantry till today as well, mainly because i didn't have the money to upgrade until v.recently so i had to keep ships + agm low so that i wouldnt need to wait to sell them as well when i was upgrading......but yeah now i have a solid amount of ships + agm....

Not all infantry, especially at the end if everyone still tries to sell off everything and stockpile ships.

But mostly infantry yes.

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 19:48

-Z-

You really need to learn what it means to net. You think sitting in a suicider/warrer free nation you can go all inf? Theres always someone who will get tempted to make you pissed.

And when have you ever reached a high net to tell him how to net? Like, ever...??? pffft

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 19:52
You really need to learn what it means to net. You think sitting in a suicider/warrer free nation you can go all inf? Theres always someone who will get tempted to make you pissed.

And when have you ever reached a high net to tell him how to net? Like, ever...??? pffft

im not telling them how to play either. Im saying they shouldn't be telling ppl like Mucho how to play. And wtf are you even talking about, you've been playing this game since what...2001/2002? you're probably the ****tiest out of all the vets from back that time who play as activly as you did (i.e. you were prob one of most active etc etc you see where this is going).

and besides i admit all the time im **** at netting.

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 19:55
im not telling them how to play either. Im saying they shouldn't be telling ppl like Mucho how to play. And wtf are you even talking about, you've been playing this game since what...2001/2002? you're probably the ****tiest out of all the vets from back that time who play as activly as you did (i.e. you were prob one of most active etc etc you see where this is going).

and besides i admit all the time im **** at netting.

Viali knows how to play and he has seen enough suiciders, he just need to get back in the game.

And you have no idea about my playing history from 2001 so don`t even start :rolleyes: When you net to top 30 with 2000 people playing, you can start teaching me :rolleyes:

until then sit tight and relax

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:01
I didnt say viali didn't know how to play. I've played in the same nation as him before. What I said was he was basically asking for it. And if he's been the victem of suiciders before he should know that 0 jets is not a good idea.

That being said do you think that at the end of the first week next set he'll have 0 jets? Regardless of what level they are upgraded too.

I'm not even in the top 20 and I am better defended against everything except SA then most of the top 10.

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:11
personally i hate the suicider aspect of the game
i think if you are in a nation that knows what it is doing in dealing with other nations you shouldn't have to worry about little pissants hitting you
that being said you have to prepare a little bit
either way though there is no way that a netter can stop a suicider
this has been discussed before and in the end the suicider always wins out

in this game it takes 5 mins a day to wipe out a #1 state but it won't be fixed b/c people like to ruin other peoples states more then the like to put in the effort to learn how to actually win

btw silver what about me:P
i won sets when there were 2000 people playing:P

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 20:12
no matter what, a suicider can always get more military in 1 sector then you

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 20:13
i think if you are in a nation that knows what it is doing in dealing with other nations you shouldn't have to worry about little pissants hitting you

in this game it takes 5 mins a day to wipe out a #1 state but it won't be fixed b/c people like to ruin other peoples states more then the like to put in the effort to learn how to actually win

btw silver what about me:P
i won sets when there were 2000 people playing:P

I know. Remember the one where your state was referenced to someone saying you`re a has-been :P

you`re just **** lazy thats all!

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:15

umm actually waser ran with 0 inf as they sucked back then

james ran with mostly troops till he got up high enough
as did the bgers

tnova i have never played with that closely to know his strat

but yeah will if you go the ratio you provided you not only won't be defended from suiciders you won't be top ten. although i guess you won't have to worry as no one would want to suicide on the ****ty state you made:P

face it if you want to win this game these days you either get lucky (and someone else gets hit before you) or you know the people that are going to suicide.

to will and rass i don't understand what really bothers you so much about someone going infantry heavy
hell your strats would require you to go jet or ship heavy but you don't see people running around complaining about that do you?

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:15
I know. Remember the one where your state was referenced to someone saying you`re a has-been :P

you`re just **** lazy thats all!

i think i am in a state past lazy:P
i was lazy 5 years ago:P

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:18

I am not an advocate of suicide. I've said that you can not stop a suicider. You can not have enough troops in any category to stop someone who wants to waste your time.

But that being said, having 0 is inviting it. It's like you said, prep a little. not just against a suicide but what if a nation declares. Are people so sure no one has the balls to declare on them that they need nothing but infantry.

If any nation is that confident in the letters of thier tag then something is wrong.

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 20:20
i think i am in a state past lazy:P
i was lazy 5 years ago:P

excuses! ;)

and yeah, the first week and a little into next you have to be inf heavy to run away. and if you get suicided on, well, your chance die away, as a stocking indy can jump to top and stay there

if he doesn`t get suicided on, you can just hope another stocker make past him! ;)

Max Logan
06-09-2008, 20:21
I am not an advocate of suicide. I've said that you can not stop a suicider. You can not have enough troops in any category to stop someone who wants to waste your time.

But that being said, having 0 is inviting it. It's like you said, prep a little. not just against a suicide but what if a nation declares. Are people so sure no one has the balls to declare on them that they need nothing but infantry.

If any nation is that confident in the letters of thier tag then something is wrong.

Dak+WLF+Lor

That explains anything? :P

Will
06-09-2008, 20:21
umm actually waser ran with 0 inf as they sucked back then

james ran with mostly troops till he got up high enough
as did the bgers

tnova i have never played with that closely to know his strat

but yeah will if you go the ratio you provided you not only won't be defended from suiciders you won't be top ten. although i guess you won't have to worry as no one would want to suicide on the ****ty state you made:P

face it if you want to win this game these days you either get lucky (and someone else gets hit before you) or you know the people that are going to suicide.

to will and rass i don't understand what really bothers you so much about someone going infantry heavy
hell your strats would require you to go jet or ship heavy but you don't see people running around complaining about that do you?

sure you can't stop a suicider with my ratio but if you were going to suicide someone would you go for the state with 80-90% inf or one which was well balanced? You can still break them but it's not as easy. I'm guessing the ratio was closer to 50% ships 30% inf 20% jets/agm

I know I'm no expert at netting but I can't remember a single state back in the day leaving themselves this wide open. Even the states that went inf heavy most of the set would still have had respectable AR/AA def.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:34

I'm gonna give you my honest feeling so you can see my beef.
As mad as I get when my set is ruined (WHILE IM RUNNING A BALANCED STRAT) by a suicider, I get just as mad when I'm running a balanced strat (which i always do) and I'm opping grabs and constantly seeing nothing but infantry.

Why do I get so mad. Because when I see that, your basically telling me look Rass, I've made it so that unless you make yourself breakable by any noob in the game you can't grab me. The only way you can grab me without being breakable by any noob in the game is if you exploit my arrogant style of game play and attack me with ships to lower my readiness and grab me. And I'm so confident that niether you or anyone else has the balls to exploit that weakness I'm taking my chances with only infantry.

So thats what goes through my head every time I see it. And to me it sounds like a challenge.

Its like your saying, yeah, im in the top 20. And I'm helpless. You gonna do something about it or look at my tag name, get scared and try to find a grab that isn't infantry hording.

And quite frankly after looking at it for a week. I don't care what the tag name is, I'm gonna do something about. Problem is, I have to wait until next set to do it.

I'm not jet or ship heavy calvin. You don't need to be jet or ship heavy. I'm balanced. Balanced to the point where you aren't breaking me in AA or AR unless its your goal or your a top state who just has more of everything than me. You aren't going to randomly op me and say look I can AA or AR him with 1 jet or ship and not lose readiness. If you want to AA or AR me and not lose readiness you need 6 digits not 1.

Can I be suicided on? Yes, every day of every set. Do I atleast make an attempt to make it hard for them to do it. Yes.

Bottom line is this. Suiciders suck. Everytime I've been suicided on I've had a balanced state. And I *****ed up a storm. But if you have nothing but infantry, you made no attempt to dissuade them to pick someone else. You basically asked for it, and you'll get no pity from me.

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:39
i guess we just disagree on certain things then rass:P
i think you should never be left open but i also think a balanced state might have no more then 15% agms/jets

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:42
excuses! ;)

and yeah, the first week and a little into next you have to be inf heavy to run away. and if you get suicided on, well, your chance die away, as a stocking indy can jump to top and stay there

if he doesn`t get suicided on, you can just hope another stocker make past him! ;)

I keep hearing that, yet I only see one state "running away" and he had more ships days ago then 99% of any state currently trying to "run away">

Dak+WLF+Lor

That explains anything? :P

We'll see, but I will say this, that statement makes me even happier that the estonians were allowed in........

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:43
rass he can do that since he has already won the set
if you go so ship heavy at the start then you can't hold onto your land since you just have inflated nw

also to support going as ship heavy as that guy is you have to have a ton of land to support your upkeep

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:51
i guess we just disagree on certain things then rass:P
i think you should never be left open but i also think a balanced state might have no more then 15% agms/jets

15% is a hell of a lot more than 0

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 20:52
true but not as much as someone crazy people would like *stares at will*:P

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:53
rass he can do that since he has already won the set
if you go so ship heavy at the start then you can't hold onto your land since you just have inflated nw

also to support going as ship heavy as that guy is you have to have a ton of land to support your upkeep

Im not talking about 30% ships from turn 200 onward. I'm just saying I'm sick of seeing no balance.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Will
06-09-2008, 20:53
true but not as much as someone crazy people would like *stares at will*:P

Bah when I net I usually stock anyway :P

06-09-2008, 21:07
Let me inject my 2 cents it aint worth much since im a noob and all but again personally i happen to agree rass and will. lets see where to begin.

this = my first set and infatry ****** can lick my *** im in the top 100 and this is my first set now me having the tutor i have understand the only way to be in top 10 is to infantry ***** that to me = GAY and makes me wanna go ape **** and AA AR or whatever it is that needs to be done to knock there d*** in the dirt. Im so sick of seeing myself lose 3-4 different units and my opposition losing just rines which = marines for short.

now if it wasnt for the few ppl i play with me being a newb and all im pretty sure i would have left this game allready.So for you to say new ppl would leave to being hit cause they are hit for infantry *****ing the same can be said for those of us that dont.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 21:11
Ok picture this scenario.

There is not huge alliance so the estonians can have a fair shake. Its a normal set.

(*note nations are for scenario example only, i have no beef with a particular tag. I have used dak alot in my examples and I am not trying to pick on them. Just that they are active on teh forums, respond to me and therefore further my use of them as examples.)

So, Dak comes out infantry heavy in the first few days to get "the edge" so anyone who is concerned with defending on all fronts can't grab them.

So then there is kiht. They start using up thier turns and notice that dak is infantry heavy in an attemp to get an SA edge. Kiht now has two choices, modify thier balance and go infantry heavy or dont.

If they go infantry heavy it would be so that they can grab dak states an not have dak run away,

then usa uses their turns, etc etc, etc.

Before you know it. Everyone is running a weak unprotected state and if you want to grab you have to be just as weak. That is the current situation in the game.

Now for the alternative.

Dak comes out and uses their turns, again going all infantry. Kiht starts using thier turns and instead of following suit by being helpless in every category except infantry they run balanced states, attack dak and make them pay for their arrogance. Then they make it clear that is the reason they attacked. Do you think USA would start using thier turns and go infantry heavy. If they did and started jumping over kiht and kiht noticed and hit them as well, would the next nation do it.

Granted dak & usa might then team u and kill kiht but alot of arrogant infantry only states just lost thier chance at a top spot.

How many sets of scenario B do you think it would take before it more closely resembled the game when I signed up years ago. Where even nations who were netting and declared they were netting and formed 37 nation alliances still took the time to have some sort of defense just in case.

How many sets of scenario B would it take before the "gotta go infantry heavy to get the edge" talk would disappear adn be replaced by, "make sure your defended on all fronts cause you never know" talk...................

I prefer scenario B. You wanna net great but don't be arrogant about it. Still respect the fact that you can be attacked. And therefore dissuade an attack instead of inviting it.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 21:16
Let me inject my 2 cents it aint worth much since im a noob and all but again personally i happen to agree rass and will. lets see where to begin.

this = my first set and infatry ****** can lick my *** im in the top 100 and this is my first set now me having the tutor i have understand the only way to be in top 10 is to infantry ***** that to me = GAY and makes me wanna go ape **** and AA AR or whatever it is that needs to be done to knock there d*** in the dirt. Im so sick of seeing myself lose 3-4 different units and my opposition losing just rines which = marines for short.

now if it wasnt for the few ppl i play with me being a newb and all im pretty sure i would have left this game allready.So for you to say new ppl would leave to being hit cause they are hit for infantry *****ing the same can be said for those of us that dont.

there are more than just myself who are willing to attempt to dissuade this gayness next set. If your learning to net this set, next set you can learn to war. Send me a PM

Max Logan
06-10-2008, 04:39
what you missed is unkeep. at the start going ships is suicide. your 5-7k land can`t possible support that

jeff_capes
06-10-2008, 06:24
I agree with Rass,

It would require more skill and in my opinion a more fun (closer) set if people were running more balanced states. Although it would annoy the 'netters'

I am running a balanced state and can't seem to get close to the top ten. I keep getting into top 20 then get grabbed by the bigger states and lose 4 different types of units then they all pull away from me again.

For that I am in with Idea. :dblthumbup:

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 07:56
You have killed Bringing Nation War back(#267)

You destroyed a total of 7 land.
You lost 41 Jets.
Your Nation lost 21 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.416 Jets.

now go away Rass.

Dogma
06-10-2008, 08:08
Well, I guess now we will get a good demonstration as to how bad a state with all inf up top can be crippled. I just believe that you didn't make Rass go away, if anything you probably made him even more determined to show you exactly what he was talking about.

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 08:11
Mucho Dinero was upgrading AGM when he was hit. had lvl6s....

Margus
06-10-2008, 09:17
Rassputtin I see your point of view.. But it's pointless to argue about it because there is no 100% "right" or "wrong" strategy how and when to upgrade other units other than infantry.
When you have made a good start and you are jumping for TOP1 place then it's obvious that you can't upgrade ships right away because it'll take 1.4bil money.. with 21 tax and price 250 it'll be about 7mil inf. So you got to keep producing inf and about 50-100k lvl 1 ships, which you will later sell. That period of time when you are almost defenseless is the riskiest time. People who are trying to jump high at start and don't take that risk will probably burn and get grabbed loads by others. One more reason why people keep producing or buying inf later is that infantry has really low expenses. Infantry itself isn't strong... in fact it's pretty weak. When you produce lvl 8 50% inf and 50% ships then ships will give you more military strength.. Infantry just makes you strong for your networth. So when you are an indy who is netting and trying to jump TOP10 in the first week, and stay there, then you need to produce loads of infantry because upgrading ships required lots of money which will lower your military strength. The longer you produce infantry that your NA supports, the longer you will secured against SA-s. But the longer you keep yourself defenseless against other types of attacks the longer you will be an easy target for others to kill. And not just suiciders.. a war could start from even the smallest conflicts. So there is an important choice you need to make before producing or buying army.
For a normal netter who is in a peaceful netting nation I suggest upgrading ships and agms/jets when the nation tax drops or prices in PM goes up. If someone knows that they are in risk of being warred then it's logical that they need to balance their defense right away. Top1 states have the evil side of grabbing other players who can't grab them back, which is kinda unfair so it will probably piss people off... so a good defense is needed as soon as they have secured them from other player SA-s.
Long story short: inf whoring can make you stronger against SA-s in TOP in first week of set but makes you defenseless against suiciders and wars so you need to be aware of the risk and not be surprised when you get attacked. You just need to choose between better state (lower expenses and more military strength because you don't waste money on upgrading when you could use the money on turns or just not sell)+ the risk of being killed, or just playing safe and upgrading before jumping to TOP.
If there was a group of players killing the inf *****s then there probably would be some who would get away with it and have an advantage against others... they would have the chance to get strong fast and get good AA and AR defense ASAP. There has always been the risk of being suicided when you have only inf so everyone should be in full aware of it when they choose to only produce it.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 14:20
You have killed Bringing Nation War back(#267)

You destroyed a total of 7 land.
You lost 41 Jets.
Your Nation lost 21 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.416 Jets.

now go away Rass.

;);););) - U got me.

Well, I guess now we will get a good demonstration as to how bad a state with all inf up top can be crippled. I just believe that you didn't make Rass go away, if anything you probably made him even more determined to show you exactly what he was talking about.

;) Next set........... next set.

Rassputtin I see your point of view.. But it's pointless to argue about it because there is no 100% "right" or "wrong" strategy how and when to upgrade other units other than infantry.
When you have made a good start and you are jumping for TOP1 place then it's obvious that you can't upgrade ships right away because it'll take 1.4bil money.. with 21 tax and price 250 it'll be about 7mil inf. So you got to keep producing inf and about 50-100k lvl 1 ships, which you will later sell. That period of time when you are almost defenseless is the riskiest time. People who are trying to jump high at start and don't take that risk will probably burn and get grabbed loads by others. One more reason why people keep producing or buying inf later is that infantry has really low expenses. Infantry itself isn't strong... in fact it's pretty weak. When you produce lvl 8 50% inf and 50% ships then ships will give you more military strength.. Infantry just makes you strong for your networth. So when you are an indy who is netting and trying to jump TOP10 in the first week, and stay there, then you need to produce loads of infantry because upgrading ships required lots of money which will lower your military strength. The longer you produce infantry that your NA supports, the longer you will secured against SA-s. But the longer you keep yourself defenseless against other types of attacks the longer you will be an easy target for others to kill. And not just suiciders.. a war could start from even the smallest conflicts. So there is an important choice you need to make before producing or buying army.
For a normal netter who is in a peaceful netting nation I suggest upgrading ships and agms/jets when the nation tax drops or prices in PM goes up. If someone knows that they are in risk of being warred then it's logical that they need to balance their defense right away. Top1 states have the evil side of grabbing other players who can't grab them back, which is kinda unfair so it will probably piss people off... so a good defense is needed as soon as they have secured them from other player SA-s.
Long story short: inf whoring can make you stronger against SA-s in TOP in first week of set but makes you defenseless against suiciders and wars so you need to be aware of the risk and not be surprised when you get attacked. You just need to choose between better state (lower expenses and more military strength because you don't waste money on upgrading when you could use the money on turns or just not sell)+ the risk of being killed, or just playing safe and upgrading before jumping to TOP.
If there was a group of players killing the inf *****s then there probably would be some who would get away with it and have an advantage against others... they would have the chance to get strong fast and get good AA and AR defense ASAP. There has always been the risk of being suicided when you have only inf so everyone should be in full aware of it when they choose to only produce it.

No, there is no 100% right or wrong way to play. There is only what is enforceable and what is not. I understand the method you and others use to jump into first and stay there.

All I'm saying is that it has now become my cause to attempt to dissuade it. Infantry whoring may be the best way to jump to first and stay there. Without a suicider or war, it is likely that you will win. And I could have have broken you on the 5th and knocked you out of the top spot. But I didn't. The reason is because you already had 700k ships. Which was more than anyone else up there.

That being said, a balanced state can jump into the top ten, he could even stay there and compete if the other 9 spots weren't occupied by infantry *****s. But since it is occupied by infantry *****s every time, a balanced state can't make any grabs, because he is prepared for anything and can't hit the arrogant players who think they have no need for anything other than SA defense.

My goal is to give everyone a reason to have more than just infantry. My goal is to give players who run a balanced state a fair shake. Anyone who doesn't like it, build more than infantry. I'll see you next set.

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

:smoke::smoke:

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:26
oo yes, the almighty rass suiciding states that dont believe in his way of thinking

wasnt there someone in history who did that... trying to think of a name but i think he started a world war or something...

can any1 help me out here?

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 14:34
oo yes, the almighty rass suiciding states that dont believe in his way of thinking

wasnt there someone in history who did that... trying to think of a name but i think he started a world war or something...

can any1 help me out here?

I think his name was hitler, and the funny thing is he did start what the name of this game used to be....... now its called nation wars of course but who's keeping track.

You keep calling me a suicider CEM, do you want me to suicide on you and drop you out of that precious #6 spot and give you a reason to keep calling me a suicider. Because you know how the old saying goes.

Call someone a thief for long enough and they will steal from you.

06-10-2008, 14:34
I think he was german.
Cemetary ill Take Infantry *****'s for 1000.

Who Is Hitler?

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 14:35
I think he was german.
Cemetary ill Take Infantry *****'s for 1000.

Who Is Hitler?

LMFAO, I think he solved.

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:42
lol go ahead and suicide me

my precious 6th spot?? u do realize i log onto the actual game and spend turns every 24-36 hours, and even then i just expand and build so i dont think i would consider my current position precious since i havent worked for it at all

and attackign states with the sole purpose of trying to cripple them knowing full well ur state will die in the process... i believe everyone calsl that suiciding.. not just me

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 14:46
lol go ahead and suicide me

my precious 6th spot?? u do realize i log onto the actual game and spend turns every 24-36 hours, and even then i just expand and build so i dont think i would consider my current position precious since i havent worked for it at all

and attackign states with the sole purpose of trying to cripple them knowing full well ur state will die in the process... i believe everyone calsl that suiciding.. not just me

Exactly, and you keep saying that I have done that. So my question is, since you don't "care" about your state. Would you like me to suicide on you, or one of your nation mates to give you a valid reason to keep referring to me as a suicider.

Because I don't want to, If i did I would have. I want to make a legit war effort next set. But if you insist I can make it happen.

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:47
i will always refer to you as a suicider as long as u plan to go ahead with this plan so go ahead, it will be proving my point

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 14:51
i will always refer to you as a suicider as long as u plan to go ahead with this plan so go ahead, it will be proving my point

What is suiciding about me creating a nation that kills with a chance of not dying for it? Isn't that the exact opposite.

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:55
i highly doubt ur "nation" will take out more than 1-2 states, and since most top states r in bigger nations, i cant see you "nation" living past ur first or second kill

and since u plan on hitting all infantry heavy states, ull probably spread out ur attacks instead of actually killing one, so ull just attempt to cripple the ones you do hit, and then ur state will die for ur efforts

i dont know how you expect to live much further past ur first attack

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 15:08
i highly doubt ur "nation" will take out more than 1-2 states, and since most top states r in bigger nations, i cant see you "nation" living past ur first or second kill

and since u plan on hitting all infantry heavy states, ull probably spread out ur attacks instead of actually killing one, so ull just attempt to cripple the ones you do hit, and then ur state will die for ur efforts

i dont know how you expect to live much further past ur first attack

So you think I'm stupid. You think I'm going to pick a fight with every nation that has infantry horders? And then have a 6 on 1 gangbang. C'mon Cem you gotta give me more credit than that I'm not anton.

Secondly you understimate how many in the community are willing to give balanced states a fair shake. This isn't going to be a 2 man nation. And I will be going for kills not hobbles.

Don't be stupid, cause I'm not. I don't expect to be able to, or even attempt to hit every infantry heavy state. But I'm hoping enough of thier heads will roll that some of the others will get the picture. Besides there are enough nations/players who like to war just for the sake of it. How hard will it be to convince them to fight?

PhoenixFury
06-10-2008, 15:13
Take MENACE for example we'll just war because we can, provided we're not in over our heads and probably once we have been established a bit better we'll have some decent targets we can hit.

PhoenixFury
06-10-2008, 15:14
So you think I'm stupid. You think I'm going to pick a fight with every nation that has infantry horders? And then have a 6 on 1 gangbang. C'mon Cem you gotta give me more credit than that I'm not anton.

Secondly you understimate how many in the community are willing to give balanced states a fair shake. This isn't going to be a 2 man nation. And I will be going for kills not hobbles.

Don't be stupid, cause I'm not. I don't expect to be able to, or even attempt to hit every infantry heavy state. But I'm hoping enough of thier heads will roll that some of the others will get the picture. Besides there are enough nations/players who like to war just for the sake of it. How hard will it be to convince them to fight?

Take MENACE for example we'll just war because we can, provided we're not in over our heads and probably once we have been established a bit better we'll have some decent targets we can hit.

PhoenixFury
06-10-2008, 15:16
sry dudes this lag keeps double posting me... didn't think my 1st post went through.:dblthumbup:

Max Logan
06-10-2008, 15:16
maybe, just maybe, he only want to kill your state? if he does, its hardly suicide.

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 15:27
Rass dont suicide Cem, you've already forced Viali, a very good guy to go inactive this set because you couldn't wait for him to log on after he got back home from work to finish upgrading his AGMs....

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 15:34
Rass dont suicide Cem, you've already forced Viali, a very good guy to go inactive this set because you couldn't wait for him to log on after he got back home from work to finish upgrading his AGMs....

anton if you were half as smart as you thought you were, you would know who your target is before you pull the trigger. Shall I offer you the same deal I offered Cem.

Would you like me to drop you, to show you I haven't suicided Viali, and am in fact not dead and not killed by you?

PhoenixFury
06-10-2008, 15:43
A war could spawn here if people aren't careful... can't wait to see how it turns out.

boskuh
06-10-2008, 15:50
what an extremely useless topic.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 15:51
what an extremely useless topic.

what an extremely useless post.

boskuh
06-10-2008, 15:56
what an extremely useless post.

as useless as this topic that one guy thinks everyone should run a state like he wants otherwise he will ruin that state saying that you always need at least some ships and jets and it's not a suicide and bla bla bla

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 16:03
as useless as this topic that one guy thinks everyone should run a state like he wants otherwise he will ruin that state saying that you always need at least some ships and jets and it's not a suicide and bla bla bla

You don't like it don't read it. This useless topic has more replies and interest then you get birthday cards on your birthday.................

Guy77
06-10-2008, 16:05
LOL Rass is cut up, just had to throw that out there

And this is just Rass pointing out a weakness that someone may need to address. 1. They can get suicided easy ( and then they'll just wine about suiciders, lol like Rass ;) ) or 2. They get warred early, which isn't the best time to war, but they'll be pretty defenseless. So there is a good point to this thread, and could use some good discussion.

(That was all for you boskuh)

boskuh
06-10-2008, 16:16
well you can try to point it out but is it really necessary to hit one state making him lose interest in the game? What's the use of that? Proving that is possible to hit a top10 state?
You can easily ruin every state in the top10 for the first 2 weeks without much effort even if they are balanced.
And most netters don't want a balanced state at the beginning , they want to get as much net as possible and therefor need an inf heavy state to keep up with the rest and the costs
the only thing this topic will do is that more states will get hit in the start of the game stating it was not a balanced state.

but that is just my opinion who cares

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 16:22
well you can try to point it out but is it really necessary to hit one state making him lose interest in the game? What's the use of that? Proving that is possible to hit a top10 state?
You can easily ruin every state in the top10 for the first 2 weeks without much effort even if they are balanced.
And most netters don't want a balanced state at the beginning , they want to get as much net as possible and therefor need an inf heavy state to keep up with the rest and the costs
the only thing this topic will do is that more states will get hit in the start of the game stating it was not a balanced state.

but that is just my opinion who cares

All do respect but reading the last page or two doesn't inform you as to what we are talking about.

Everything i'm about to say has already been said but ill say it again to bring you up to speed.

Pointing it out doesnt change anything, they won't stop doing it unless you force them. Also, this is not about hitting states in the top ten because you can. Everyone already knows you can hit a balanced state.

This thread is about attempting to force people to realize that there are more attack buttons then just SA and that if they don't prep for that at all they are inviting attack adn therefore deserving of it.

in a nutshell.

viali
06-10-2008, 18:11
Rass I was suicided more times than u ever reached top 50 and most of them in netting sets.If your strategy to get people back to this game is suiciding them then it's your choice.but I won't play the way you want.Also I don't like your state name.I'll be waiting to the end of the set to see you suicide on TOP 10 states that sell MOST of the infantry to get a higher networth by buying ships that is exactly the oposite of what I have done in the 1st week.So I expect u GA them all cuz they lack one type of units,otherwise u are a coward.
ohhh and u should know u suicided a inactive expanding state.anton told me about this thread otherwise I wouldn't know about your masterplan.suiciding on states in a peaceful nation/set.
Now I can learn for my exams:dblthumbup:

Tnova
06-10-2008, 19:22
Am i the only one who is picking up the hint Rass has been trying to make to prove he wasn't the suicide and viali? Rass i think you need to put it in bold flashing letters. Apparently people don't read posts for the content, just argue to argue.

Last set Dak was 100% inf till there was around 7-8 days left in the set not 7-8 days into the set. Ever since NW has come online, that has held true.

This is a Multi-player game, not a single player game where you are playing a computer with defined guidelines of what to expect. You've been doing real well politically at making friends with everyone, but you got to start sensing the tide coming against you, you may not care, but it is something to pay attention too and act accordingly. Re-evaluate everything, don't just do something because it is how you've always done it, stay flexible, stay balanced!!!! Welcome to what the rest of NW has to experience :)

Grim Digital
06-10-2008, 19:23
Rass I was suicided more times than u ever reached top 50 and most of them in netting sets.If your strategy to get people back to this game is suiciding them then it's your choice.but I won't play the way you want.Also I don't like your state name.I'll be waiting to the end of the set to see you suicide on TOP 10 states that sell MOST of the infantry to get a higher networth by buying ships that is exactly the oposite of what I have done in the 1st week.So I expect u GA them all cuz they lack one type of units,otherwise u are a coward.
ohhh and u should know u suicided a inactive expanding state.anton told me about this thread otherwise I wouldn't know about your masterplan.suiciding on states in a peaceful nation/set.

This is beyond funny. Rassputtin is not dead. He is alive & kicking & competing with you guys in the top ten with a balanced non-infantry hording state. So guess which nation the non-suiciding rassputtin is sitting in.

Minimus
06-10-2008, 19:29
I took the title of this topic literally and agreed. Now I'm just nodding off.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 20:00

Viali - Please put a pin in the giant hot air balloon you call a head. I may not be jameswheel, but finishing in the top 50 is not a feat. And short of being killed at the end of set, I have never not finished in the top 50. So although you are a good player, don't insult me, cause you ain't the best. Now that we've gotten your ego out of the way let me respond to this garbage you call a post.

1. I DID NOT SUICIDE YOU! I'll tell you the same thing I told anton & cem. Say the word and your state will be dead. With my original state and some friends and not with "my restart that you's just killed for suiciding on you"

Just say the word and I'll give you finger pointing, ego toting, non post reading, *****es a reason to call me a suicider. now.

2. You don't have to play the way I want. Nobody does. But I don't have to play the way you want by allowing lame states to play a whole set with nothing but infantry because they think they are immune to attack.

3. You don't know my state name. If you did, I would be dead. So know what my state name is before you decide whether or not you like it.

4. You can wait until the end of the set all you like. Because if you and Anton had half a brain between the two of you, You would already know that I didnt suicide on you or anyone else. And furthermore, have no intention of suiciding on anyone else this set. (unless of course you ask me to, in order to prove that I am alive and did not suicide on you the first time.)

5. Why do you call me a coward, because I"ve been peacefully netting the entire set. I call you a coward for having no defense and crying about it. Everytime I've been suicided on I had defense, it was just someone who stockpiled where I was weakest. What was your weakness other than everything?

6. You should know that I did not suicide on anyone, much less an inactive expander. And while we're on the subject. This sure is alot of expanding, mr. inactive expander.

SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] The Hut(#xxx)[LoR] 1.595 Land, 17:43:22-2008/06/10
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] pink panther(#xxx)[OUT] 1.091 Land, 159 Science, $83.446.264, 6.223 Food 17:35:01-2008/06/10
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Angmar(#xxx)[GRIM] 1.544 Land, 1.166 Food 17:33:45-2008/06/10
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] The Hut(#xxx)[LoR] 533 Land, $6.374.066, 5.642 Food 07:14:22-2008/06/09
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Celestis(#xxx)[KIHT] 742 Land, 9.855 Food 07:10:03-2008/06/09
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Latvian Force(#xxx)[USA] 625 Land, 4 Science, $12.045.600, 2.131 Food 07:09:13-2008/06/09
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] donthurtmeplz(#xxx)[LoR] 895 Land, 2.375 Food 06:59:43-2008/06/09
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Nobita35us(#xxx)[LoR] 1.359 Land, 9 Science, 16.095 Food 20:31:44-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Kenneth Pisot AHAHAHAHA(#xx)[LoR] 1.167 Land, $378.631, 28.298 Food 20:30:14-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Steevo Mania(#xxx)[TNG] 243 Land, $3.186, 1.352.341 Food 20:21:28-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Steevo Mania(#xxx)[TNG] 357 Land, $3.284, 1.366.001 Food 20:21:21-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] hellhole(#xxx)[TNG] 76 Land, $21.102.860, 2.227 Food 07:43:23-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] w00ty(#xxx)[TNG] 124 Land, $37.849, 4.011 Food 07:43:09-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Agency(#xxx)[x] 153 Land, $18.801.360, 35 Food 07:36:42-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] DBozMen(#xx)[xxx] 101 Land, 3.851 Food 07:35:21-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Marc_Is_Gay(#xxx)[FB] 262 Land, 3 Science, $831.086, 31.300 Food 07:33:27-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Hawkeye(#xxx)[FB] 196 Land, $5.271.844, 4.290 Food 07:32:27-2008/06/08
SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Hawkeye(#xxx)[FB] 287 Land, $5.434.891, 4.333 Food 07:28:12-2008/06/08

Look at all that inactive expansion from someone who is soo good they can be a top dog with only expanding and inactivity. Hell you expanded over 4000 land from those last 3 guys. Where is that expand button, cuase mine doesn't give me that much when I'm inactive and don't have time for grabs...................................

7. If you took the time to read, instead of relying on what the biggest BS artist in the game (anton) has to say, you may sound a little less ignorant. My master plan is not to suicide. YOu need only read THE VERY FIRST post to see that much.

Am i the only one who is picking up the hint Rass has been trying to make to prove he wasn't the suicide and viali? Rass i think you need to put it in bold flashing letters. Apparently people don't read posts for the content, just argue to argue.

Last set Dak was 100% inf till there was around 7-8 days left in the set not 7-8 days into the set. Ever since NW has come online, that has held true.

This is a Multi-player game, not a single player game where you are playing a computer with defined guidelines of what to expect. You've been doing real well politically at making friends with everyone, but you got to start sensing the tide coming against you, you may not care, but it is something to pay attention too and act accordingly. Re-evaluate everything, don't just do something because it is how you've always done it, stay flexible, stay balanced!!!! Welcome to what the rest of NW has to experience :)

I DID NOT SUICIDE VIALI Any dak state who would like proof please PM me. I would be happy to kill your infantry only state to shut your mouth.

Yes welcome.

This is beyond funny. Rassputtin is not dead. He is alive & kicking & competing with you guys in the top ten with a balanced non-infantry hording state. So guess which nation the non-suiciding rassputtin is sitting in.

I would have prefered if this post was not made. Because although I'm saying I didn't suicide on viali and anton didnt kill me, which is the truth. It is more convenient for me for them to think I am a liar that way I can net the rest of the set all the while they think they've got me. I expect to be dead within a few days now. But thats no matter. because when dak kills me. And I restart, and retaliate against there top state. You can hardly call me a suicider. As when they kill me it will be because of what I want to do next set. It will be a GB on thier part. And I will only have one way to retaliate......................................... .....

So fire away Anton, oh, but make sure your attacking the right state. I can only handle you bragging about killing someone else and saying they are me so much in one set............... I smell Martyrdom in the air. Anyone else smell that?

Xavior
06-10-2008, 20:21
You guys don't give Rass enough credit. He is anything but a suicider. He is just reminding certain people that yes, 90% inf will give you an advantage in terns of netting, but it also comes with disadvantages as well.

For example:

***intel removed***

That is Viali's op on the 9th. Do i need to explain any further?

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 20:26
well hes supposed to sell before he upgrades.
and what the hell? posting ops on forums? reported.

Grim Digital
06-10-2008, 20:28
i would like to raise my blood filled goblet in toast........................................to RASS a wise teacher thank you for handing me what i begged for to all those who feel the sting of my blade....... a promise ........as sure as blood drips from my lips i will hunt u from set to set for i will put WAR on ur mind and fear in ur heart u WILL LEARN TO HIDE i do not care what u call it i am worse than a dog with no bone i am a crusader and u have my holyland

Xavior
06-10-2008, 20:29
Anton, I have never heard of selling ALL of your military while you are in the TOP 10 to upgrade before. Especially AR defense. You say he was upgrading AGM, why doesnt he have jets while he upgrades them?

I love how as soon as you know you can't win the argument, you go on to another issue. Yes, thank you for reporting the post. If a mod sees that it is breaking the forum rules, he/she will remove it.

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 20:33
@ Rass.

I don't plan on killing your state...we killed the guy who did the damage and thats enough for me...i will refrain myself to simply keeping a close eye on you and your nation...and i have a pretty good idea which one it is...because i recognized the name immediatly but i thought nah it wasn;t you cause you said you weren't going to be playing...

I know Viali should have had better defences, i usually upgrade my stuff asap...and then go for a sensible competative ratio...but then again im not trying to run for top 1...so i don't have sacrifice my safety in order to catch #1.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 20:35
well hes supposed to sell before he upgrades.
and what the hell? posting ops on forums? reported.

Don't give the BS anton. This is a random spy op of a top state from the 8th....lol

How is it that I can be in the top ten, fully upgraded and balanced yet it takes the 733T /\/3773I2S weeks and weeks to upgrade more than just infantry.

Hackers: 47.456 Level:4
Delta Force: 44.068.333 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley AFV: 0 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 0 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
ZU-232 AA Gun: 0 Level:1
Visby Class Corvette: 101.462 Level:1

i would like to raise my blood filled goblet in toast........................................to RASS a wise teacher thank you for handing me what i begged for to all those who feel the sting of my blade....... a promise ........as sure as blood drips from my lips i will hunt u from set to set for i will put WAR on ur mind and fear in ur heart u WILL LEARN TO HIDE i do not care what u call it i am worse than a dog with no bone i am a crusader and u have my holyland

A most bloodthristy student, who I have held back from suiciding and warring since day 1. When I am killed he/we will have our reason to retaliate as best we can against the elite netters who GB us.

Anton, I have never heard of selling ALL of your military while you are in the TOP 10 to upgrade before. Especially AR defense. You say he was upgrading AGM, why doesnt he have jets while he upgrades them?

I love how as soon as you know you can't win the argument, you go on to another issue. Yes, thank you for reporting the post. If a mod sees that it is breaking the forum rules, he/she will remove it.

You've never heard of it, cause its just made up......................

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 20:45
@ Rass.

I don't plan on killing your state...we killed the guy who did the damage and thats enough for me...i will refrain myself to simply keeping a close eye on you and your nation...and i have a pretty good idea which one it is...because i recognized the name immediatly but i thought nah it wasn;t you cause you said you weren't going to be playing...

I know Viali should have had better defences, i usually upgrade my stuff asap...and then go for a sensible competative ratio...but then again im not trying to run for top 1...so i don't have sacrifice my safety in order to catch #1.

We'll see if I live or not. I wasn't going to play until some friends of mine got tired of me spending all my time on the forums and said lets play, we'll join teach us how to play.

And so I did. And from teh beginning they both were complaining to me about all the infantry. I told them how it is. Grim Digital said lets kill them. I told him the social aspects of the game and why that wasn't a good idea. So I came on here to petition players for a nation next set to attempt to change the game. ...because I refuse to suicide or allow one of my pupils to suicide.

And here we are.

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 20:46
lol why does everyone think im going to war them when im clearly trying to give my players a peaceful set. Besides, im not even in charge, its Cem, im only helpign to co-lead...and co-leading DaK...not WLF...if i was helping co-lead WLF then the announcement thread i would have been makign would be: "WLF leadership announcement: all your dead states are belong to us".

but atm, im not in WLF :(

When we re-formed DaK we did it with the intent to peacefully net and try and get the nation's core back to play...and so far we have been very successful...each set more and more DaK vets (and vets in general) return to play the game and some bring friends...obviously when we get attacked or if our alliance obliges...we will war but as i said...otherwise...trying to stay isolationist.

edit: @ Rass: reply applies to your post as well

Grim Digital
06-10-2008, 20:54
spend ur turns in prayer that i dont drop tag...............

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 20:55
you don't understand, im not afraid of getting warred/hit (obviously its not enjoyable but we can't have things our way all the time) and we will stock turns and hit back...what im saying is that we don't and won't be making any plans to hit anyone ourselves first. But so far ive seen atleast 2 nations thinking we are going to hit them.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 20:56
@ Rass.

lol why does everyone think im going to war them when im clearly trying to give my players a peaceful set. Besides, im not even in charge, its Cem, im only helpign to co-lead...and co-leading DaK...not WLF...if i was helping co-lead WLF then the announcement thread i would have been makign would be: "WLF leadership announcement: all your dead states are belong to us".

but atm, im not in WLF :(

When we re-formed DaK we did it with the intent to peacefully net and try and get the nation's core back to play...and so far we have been very successful...each set more and more DaK vets (and vets in general) return to play the game and some bring friends...obviously when we get attacked or if our alliance obliges...we will war but as i said...otherwise...trying to stay isolationist.

edit: @ Rass: reply applies to your post as well

Well, why would you "keep an eye on me and my nation". If i was going to hit DAK I would have done it days ago when none of you had any defense. I'm not gonna do it now that I've pointed out the flaws.... so why watch me. I had 6 digits of AA and AR when dak had 0. Then would have been the time to strike.

But it would have been suicide, hence this thread saying lets start a nation next set to punish the inf-horders.

Tnova
06-10-2008, 20:58
Everyone has their ideas of how they want their set to go. I'm a very peaceful person to as i don't see the challenge in random warring. But, i was killed the first set of NW on the last day with way more defense then i've ever seen any dak state have (since NW has been back), and i was threatened to be killed last set and would have had i not had a properly balanced state.

It is almost like we are playing a game of tag, and you guys are yelling time out every time someone gets close to you, because you've deemed yourself having a "peaceful netting set" You may have that goal, but it doesn't always turn out that way, and if it doesn't don't take your ball and go home, band together and have fun with it. After all, isn't that why we play games?

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 21:00
Well, why would you "keep an eye on me and my nation". If i was going to hit DAK I would have done it days ago when none of you had any defense. I'm not gonna do it now that I've pointed out the flaws.... so why watch me. I had 6 digits of AA and AR when dak had 0. Then would have been the time to strike.

But it would have been suicide, hence this thread saying lets start a nation next set to punish the inf-horders.

because it is my duty to DaK and its players to always keep an eye out on possible trouble and warn them before hand. Even if you promised you wouldn't. But don't worry you're not the only one who gets this kind of treatment :p

paranoia ;)

Grim Digital
06-10-2008, 21:15
u say ur not scared but i can smell the fear way out in the shadows of sleepy hollow

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 21:16
if you say so.
and yes...sleepy hollow..i remembered that Rass used to use that thats how i recognized him when i first looked at GRIM.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 21:19
u say ur not scared but i can smell the fear way out in the shadows of sleepy hollow

Grim is trying to get me killed. So he has a reason to use all those troops he's been amassing. He doesn't quite grasp all the intricate aspects of the game yet, but thats in part because he has wanted to kill something since day 1. I can not control him, but if he sticks around........i have a feeling many will know his name.

Cape
06-10-2008, 21:36
All this bull crap on the forums the last few days is giving me a headache, if your not pressing the attack button STFU until you have anything worth saying :angry: Everyone hates WLF when we war, but at least we don't usually ***** like this until we've actually killed a few people.

06-10-2008, 21:54
Hmmm how to begin this lets me see since the cat is out of the bag make sure you know who your hitting it in [Grim] nation before assuming its Rass Anton cause there is more than one Grim member posting in here and im i think the one that asked first about you infantry ****** so lets get our facts straight before assuming you know who someone is. :confused:

Max Logan
06-11-2008, 01:15
wth is viali upgradin his troops for a week already? :unsure:

Anton, you really need to start getting creative! There are other reasons too...

1. He`s saving for inf
2. He`s stocking in top 10
3. He`s stoned
4. whatever

Blackwater
06-11-2008, 01:29
Well someone is attacking LoRs top guys =P

Xavior
06-11-2008, 01:34
Yes, lets all blame this one on Rassputtin too ;)

Because he is running multies obviously.

Grim Digital
06-11-2008, 01:44
Yes, lets all blame this one on Rassputtin too ;)

Because he is running multies obviously.

LMAO

LOR is striking back already.

viali
06-11-2008, 01:56
wth is viali upgradin his troops for a week already? :unsure:

Anton, you really need to start getting creative! There are other reasons too...

1. He`s saving for inf
2. He`s stocking in top 10
3. He`s stoned
4. whatever

stfu max I'm not upgrading :D

viali
06-11-2008, 02:05
ok Rass I learned my lessons.thank you.It's for like the 8th time I got ARed in top 5 for not having enough jets.and guess what?I'll play the way I want and you will do the same.keep warning me every set tho cuz I DONT REALLY CARE.It's a free game and I'm playing the way I want.
Oh and being an inactive expander doesnt necesarely mean I expanded 800 turns 1st week.I SAed quite a few b4 had a shot on top 5 states.But I can't learn you landgrab wisely.I recall #'s shouldnt be copy/paste down here in the forums?rules changed?:huh:

Divine Intervention
06-11-2008, 03:50
lol, Rassputtin hates infantry that some (no # mentioned) states in GRIM have decided to have 0 of them (and AGM) and instead just have 3mill ships....wonder what your view on that is....

Grim Digital
06-11-2008, 04:59
i call that preparing

Blackwater
06-11-2008, 05:17
to be GA'd to death?

Grim Digital
06-11-2008, 06:10
any effort would not be singular and any current intel would be only a glimpse at the overall picture..... if my state is hit without an act of war on my part.......... it would not matter to me if deemed fair or justified by this community i will retaliate with a restart during this set and for years to come i already have a target selected for this possable senerio.............................the ONE and ONLY thing that could stop my singular minded attempt to ruin this players set and force him to hide indefenetly would be rass himself

Divine Intervention
06-11-2008, 09:50
if you are implying that you plan on hitting a top10 DaK state for no reason then make sure the target is me. I don't mind giving my set up for my friends. But 100k jets/ships won't break me though ;)

Cemetary
06-11-2008, 11:27
its cool how rass has a little slave that does whatever he tell him... ANTON HEEL!!!

dang... didnt work

06-11-2008, 11:52
Cem do you actually know what your talking about or does random s*** like that just spew out as you open your mouth?

Rass doesnt have anyone doing his bidding.Grim Digital is just an angry person at heart and takes it personally when someone attacks his friend verbally or physically.Me personally im a peacefull kind of fellow and as i stated before i was the one to ask the question about infantry w*****.
Rass told me how it works and i could go back and copy paste one of my earlier posts about having a question about the gentlemen's rules but im sure you get the point or maybe you don't since it seems to me your still goin off about rass.Let me make a few points quik.

1. you blamed Rass for viali's state loss which happened right after this thread started in which you had no proof your feeble mind just jumped to a conclusion that since Rass is talking about it it must have been Rass.

2. I personally think that if you dont prepare for what this game has to offer as far as different attacks go then yes you are inviting a whooping whether your top 10 or not cause maybe the guy that wants to give the whooping is 11th and wants 10th.

3. Me = noob and maybe i just dont know what im talking about or maybe i have cem syndrome and i opened my mouth and S*** came out.

anyway have a nice day all wish you the best of luck.

Norrisville
06-11-2008, 12:01
if you are implying that you plan on hitting a top10 DaK state for no reason then make sure the target is me. I don't mind giving my set up for my friends. But 100k jets/ships won't break me though ;)

that is the most noble thing ive ever heard, im gonna cry..
don't egg them on because someone will take you up on that offer...

Divine Intervention
06-11-2008, 12:26
that is the most noble thing ive ever heard, im gonna cry..
don't egg them on because someone will take you up on that offer...

well if they are in fact only attacking infantry "*****s" then i have nothing to fear. Can't say the same about the 60mill infantry state with 0 spies, jets, ships which is 5mill NW below me and which i could barely break....

Rassputtin
06-11-2008, 13:08
ok Rass I learned my lessons.thank you.It's for like the 8th time I got ARed in top 5 for not having enough jets.and guess what?I'll play the way I want and you will do the same.keep warning me every set tho cuz I DONT REALLY CARE.It's a free game and I'm playing the way I want.
Oh and being an inactive expander doesnt necesarely mean I expanded 800 turns 1st week.I SAed quite a few b4 had a shot on top 5 states.But I can't learn you landgrab wisely.I recall #'s shouldnt be copy/paste down here in the forums?rules changed?:huh:

Why are you thanking me for your lesson, I didnt do anything. Well the saying goes viali, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, i guess it needs to be changed to, fool me 8 times and i shouldnt go outside without a helmet on.

I didn't put any state numbers in my post, i XXX'd them. And I was just deflating the egomaniacal statement that you were claiming to be an inactive expander........... which clearly wasn't/isn't true.

lol, Rassputtin hates infantry that some (no # mentioned) states in GRIM have decided to have 0 of them (and AGM) and instead just have 3mill ships....wonder what your view on that is....

Its called upgrading anton, but perhaps you dont reckognize it because he didn't sell of EVERYTHING like viali and your boys do. He actually only sold the unit he was upgrading which is infantry. Imagine that......... only selling off the unit your upgrading instead of like viali selling off everything to upgrade. I guess thats why Grim Digital isn't in the top 5 with only inactivity and the expand button............................................

And for the record my view on upgrading is.......... good! I like upgrades.

any effort would not be singular and any current intel would be only a glimpse at the overall picture..... if my state is hit without an act of war on my part.......... it would not matter to me if deemed fair or justified by this community i will retaliate with a restart during this set and for years to come i already have a target selected for this possable senerio.............................the ONE and ONLY thing that could stop my singular minded attempt to ruin this players set and force him to hide indefenetly would be rass himself

Not this set. We are NOT suiciding this set. Grim unless we are attacked we will not be attacking.

The only way he is gonna suicide is if he does it in another tag. I will not condone it. But rest assured we know what will break you.

its cool how rass has a little slave that does whatever he tell him... ANTON HEEL!!!

dang... didnt work

Grim Digital only does what I tell him in the sense of not suiciding. He listens to that and nothing more. He doesn't listen on unit upgrade order, hence infantry upgrading last, he doesn't listen regarding unit balance, he doesn't listen regarding how suiciding is regarded he doesn't listen at all except for when I say do not suicide.

And its only a matter of time before he doesn't listen to that I presume. YOu see he makes a good point in his paper doll thread.

Why should he finish 75th ready for war, defended on all fronts while you line up to finish 3rd with nothing but infantry untill the last week when you switch to only ships. He's been playing for a week and I've already heard out of his mouth atleast 5 times what we have all heard a million.

"This is called nation wars, not nation netting."

His reasoning is this.

He understands that suiciders can stockpile wherever your weakest.... his beef is if he builds a balanced state to defend himself, and the people above him don't. Why should he not attack someone twice his networth with no defense in order to try to finish higher.............

You have to understand he is a war monger at heart, his freindship to me is what stays him. But he is not my puppet.

Cem do you actually know what your talking about or does random s*** like that just spew out as you open your mouth?

Rass doesnt have anyone doing his bidding.Grim Digital is just an angry person at heart and takes it personally when someone attacks his friend verbally or physically.Me personally im a peacefull kind of fellow and as i stated before i was the one to ask the question about infantry w*****.
Rass told me how it works and i could go back and copy paste one of my earlier posts about having a question about the gentlemen's rules but im sure you get the point or maybe you don't since it seems to me your still goin off about rass.Let me make a few points quik.

1. you blamed Rass for viali's state loss which happened right after this thread started in which you had no proof your feeble mind just jumped to a conclusion that since Rass is talking about it it must have been Rass.

2. I personally think that if you dont prepare for what this game has to offer as far as different attacks go then yes you are inviting a whooping whether your top 10 or not cause maybe the guy that wants to give the whooping is 11th and wants 10th.

3. Me = noob and maybe i just dont know what im talking about or maybe i have cem syndrome and i opened my mouth and S*** came out.

lol

well if they are in fact only attacking infantry "*****s" then i have nothing to fear. Can't say the same about the 60mill infantry state with 0 spies, jets, ships which is 5mill NW below me and which i could barely break....

I am attacking no one this set. As this thread states in the very first post........................................ Next set!

Grim Digital
06-11-2008, 15:15
anton i know u spied me cuz you failed once if ur gonna talk **** dont lie with inacurate info to make me appear weaker than i am and u might have been my target without ur request........... i dont like u...................ur proud.............2 proud.........more **** comes out of ur mouth than out of a thousand infants ***

Rassputtin
06-11-2008, 15:21
anton i know u spied me cuz you failed once if ur gonna talk **** dont lie with inacurate info to make me appear weaker than i am and u might have been my target without ur request........... i dont like u...................ur proud.............2 proud.........more **** comes out of ur mouth than out of a thousand infants ***

Simple misinformation, he says you have no AGM but fails to say that you don't need them because you have 6 digits of jets. Thats the game Anton plays. Everyone knows this, he talks out of the side of his mouth.

When Anton speaks this is what you can expect.

50% - Totally made up (not lies just.... made up)
25% - Outright Lies
20% - Altered Truth
4.9% - Misinformation
.1% - truth (which is just thrown in there so that he can say he told some.

:w00t:

Rassputtin
06-11-2008, 15:22
I find it a bit odd that Mr. P has not made one post here.

Cemetary
06-11-2008, 16:16

hahahaha... hahahahahah

when did i EVER accuse Rass of hitting Viali? that was anton..

as soon as i got a single intel on that state i knew it wasnt rass and i told him that in msn

crazy kids these days trying to speak above themselves

and we have no reason to prepare for war, only suicides, which as i have said multiple times the game creator attempted to rid the game of many times

Max Logan
06-11-2008, 17:55
Am I the only **** idiot that sells half for upgrading and BMs the rest? I need to do some improvements there :unsure:

viali
06-11-2008, 19:28
Rass being inactive(at least for me)means logging 1 time/day from other person's computer and internet connection for 30-60 minutes.then the connection isn't the best and I have to hurry cuz that guy will get mad if I spend more time at his computer.and when I hurry and don't find good land grabs,which you can't say I'm lieing, I expand the rest of my turns.meaning 100 turns a day.It's even worse than being inactive cuz can't log in whenever I want.So please when you say I made "egomaniacal statement" which I have no clue what it means tho I suppose it means I'm talking BS.
And you didn't fool me..I'm too lazy to read all your useless posts.

KLL
06-11-2008, 21:11
2. maybe the guy that wants to give the whooping is 11th and wants 10th.

well thats jsut irrational. because he'l quite likely to end up dead soon.

Its called upgrading anton, but perhaps you dont reckognize it because he didn't sell of EVERYTHING like viali and your boys do. He actually only sold the unit he was upgrading which is infantry. Imagine that......... only selling off the unit your upgrading instead of like viali selling off everything to upgrade. I guess thats why Grim Digital isn't in the top 5 with only inactivity and the expand button............................................ i normaly upgrade ships and jets simultaneously, do i deserve punishment then?

Calvin74
06-11-2008, 22:46
personally i think you should upgrade
troops
ships
agms/jets
spies

in that order

personally i haven't seen a state in grim that really threatens the top ten heck even their stockers need some work to pass my inactive state
oh and yeah i could be top 5 right now with a balanced state if i wanted and that is being inactive:P

i never understand why people hit guys like viali when he never does anything aggressive and is one of the nicer guys in this game
just b/c he doesn't play the way you want him to play or the fact that he is better then you it really pisses you off enough that you go and hit him?
for no reason
wow i hope you don't have anger issues like this irl

Divine Intervention
06-12-2008, 00:58
i never understand why people hit guys like viali when he never does anything aggressive and is one of the nicer guys in this game
just b/c he doesn't play the way you want him to play or the fact that he is better then you it really pisses you off enough that you go and hit him?
for no reason

Thats exactly what i thinking.....choosing Viali is just mean. Hes such an awesome guy. My top3 fav netters :wub:

Max Logan
06-12-2008, 01:13
why is everyone picking on Rass for suiciding on Viali if he haven`t even done it? :blink:

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 02:27
Rass being inactive(at least for me)means logging 1 time/day from other person's computer and internet connection for 30-60 minutes.then the connection isn't the best and I have to hurry cuz that guy will get mad if I spend more time at his computer.and when I hurry and don't find good land grabs,which you can't say I'm lieing, I expand the rest of my turns.meaning 100 turns a day.It's even worse than being inactive cuz can't log in whenever I want.So please when you say I made "egomaniacal statement" which I have no clue what it means tho I suppose it means I'm talking BS.
And you didn't fool me..I'm too lazy to read all your useless posts.

Yes it basically means your talking BS. I didn't mean I was trying to fool you. I did not suicide on you. I did not arrange for you to be suicided on.

What I mean by fooling you is this. The old saying is fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Meaning if you trick me the first time, then shame on you.
If I fall for the same trick twice and you fool me again, then shame on me for falling for it again.

But in your case to be suicided out of top 5, 8 times as you said.

Then its beyond shame on you for not learning your lesson over 8 times. If your that thick then maybe you should'nt leave the house without your helmet on.

well thats jsut irrational. because he'l quite likely to end up dead soon.
i normaly upgrade ships and jets simultaneously, do i deserve punishment then?

Really, if he waits till the end how soon will he end up dead.

You upgrade both because your an infantry ***** who didnt have any to begin with,............. so yes.

personally i think you should upgrade
troops
ships
agms/jets
spies

in that order

personally i haven't seen a state in grim that really threatens the top ten heck even their stockers need some work to pass my inactive state
oh and yeah i could be top 5 right now with a balanced state if i wanted and that is being inactive:P

for no reason

Perhaps you need to re-intel Calvin. There is a state sitting in the top five right now with 98k AR defense............. You think my 600k bombers and 4 million jets would have trouble getting through those air tight defenses. Please Don't get Anton syndrom and just talk for the sake of talking. Know what your talking about first. So..... how could I not threaten that state.

Secondly. Those aren't stockers per say. Are they stocking yeah, but they are also inactive. Your failing to grasp that only myself and one other person in my nation have played the game longer than A WEEK.

So yes Calvin there is the off chance that those guys may not be as good as you. Has your ego been fed enough now?............... No, need a little more... How about if I say it outright will that stroke it the right way for you.

Calvin you are better than ever player in my nation that has roughly a weeks experience. There I said it. Now look in the mirror and smile at yourself.

How many times do I have to say it. I DID NOT SUICIDE VIALI, I DID NOT ARRANGE A SUICIDE ON VIALI!

Open your eyes, the VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD says, make a nation next set to do something about it.

Look up almost any thread on this forum where suiciding is the topic. Take some time to read through it and see who is the advocate AGAINST SUICIDING. I don't know how to make it any clearer.

I DID NOT SUICIDE VIALI! Am I sorry he got suicided....... no. He should have bought a jet. Did I do it. No. I mean what do you people think, that after me calling evil noob the biggest cheater in the game I recruited him to suicide on people. You think I created a nation and got two friends to start playing the game and teaching them how to play and recruited other new players who wanted to learn how to play so I could orchestrate suicides?

Would you all quit listening to the verbal diahrea coming out of Antons mouth and use your own brain for five seconds...... and think.....

Would the guy who is arguebably the biggest whiner about suiciders being *****est orchestrate suicides?

why is everyone picking on Rass for suiciding on Viali if he haven`t even done it? :blink:

Because apparently this Mad Monk is so sneaky that I either have multies lined up around the block waiting to hit the next good netter on my list, or I have the shiniest tongue of silver the world has ever known and can just talk people into doing what I say.

Its because they are stupid. I spent most of my time calling suiciders girly boys. Then I make a thread saying since I WILL NOT SUICIDE lets make a nation next set to legitly war an infantry horder nation, and suddenly.....

I am the suicide King.

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 03:05
Listen,

I'm done discussing it. You all do your infantry hording strat thing next set and play the way you play. And I'll keep trying to do the infantry horder killing nation thing and play the way I want to play. Enough said.

There really is no right or wrong. Just what is enforceable and what is not. Next set I will attempt to determine that. I will make my last post in this thread much like the first one...... AND I QUOTE!

""""""""""""I see alot of you that are just plain arrogant. Running around with nothing but infantry. Quite frankly I think you all need to be killed or severly hobbled. Unfortunately, I am unable to carry it out this set due to not having a nation, or enough people to join a nation to help me carry it out.

So here is a shout out to any and all of you players that are wary of the arrogant infantry only approach. Respond here or send me a pm so that next set around this time or a day earlier we can start hitting/killing those who think they have no need for anything other then men in bunkers on the ground.

Next set, lets try to put a dent in the stupid Networth -vs- Military strength (infantry only) strategy.

This includes alot of you who should know better.""""""""""""""""

For the record one last time, I am not a suicider. I am not a suicide coordinator. Read my posts, get a feel for the player behind the avatar and that should be clear enough to you.

I'm off to try to net and LG some infantry horders, I'll see you on the battlefield next set. You bring the infantry.................

I'll bring the ships.

viali
06-12-2008, 03:29
Why should I learn anything from suicidings rass?If I want to go inf 90% 1st week then it's my choice.even if I was suicided before because of this I don't care.I play the way I want.

kanman
06-12-2008, 03:48
Why is it arrogant to go heavy infantry? I think everyone who does it knows it is a risk.

KLL
06-12-2008, 06:01
Really, if he waits till the end how soon will he end up dead.who in gods name finishes a set all inf? you'Re not making any sense

You upgrade both because your an infantry ***** who didnt have any to begin with,............. so yes.funny you mention that, but when i upgraded i was 90% tanks, because i was financing the upgrades with inf in the first week.
but if you think i need to die for that ,you better start deleting your state.

Secondly. Those aren't stockers per say. Are they stocking yeah, but they are also inactive. Your failing to grasp that only myself and one other person in my nation have played the game longer than A WEEK.oh wow, you missed 3 days. big deal.

i think you'Re the one with some wierd ego problem. i can't remember you *****ing all that much back in WoW, where all this was jsut as common.

you're actually making me want to leave this game again in my first round back, if you'Re the kind of irrational pyschos we gotta deal with here.

viali
06-12-2008, 09:16
Why is it arrogant to go heavy infantry? I think everyone who does it knows it is a risk.

thats what I'm trying to say kanman but rass can't understand that.

06-12-2008, 09:45
No apparently you all dont get it cause i know Rass does get what your saying. Everytime he says anything about next set warring someone cause they are an infantry ***** you get ppl yelling that rass is gonna SUICIDE.
here is an example for you slow ppl not understanding what rass is saying.
Example 1. Small nation attacks big nation small nation dies that = SUICIDE
Example 2. not so small nation attacks nation of same size and stays alive or even kills the nation they attacked = WAR and not SUICIDE.

everyone still with me so far or do i need to go S L O W E R so you can understand me?

Next set not this one he will attempt to prove his point.
yes i said NEXT SET NOT THIS ONE.

Anyone not grasping this concept or needing me to repeat it s l o w e r PM me ill be more than happy to help you out. :chair:

KLL
06-12-2008, 09:50
so he is going to war people without provokation who are peacefully netting because he wsan'T able to break anyone in top10 last set?

that doesn't sound like a petty ad insane idea at all :laugh:

Nubs
06-12-2008, 14:28
I will happily AA infantry-heavy states to help maintain balance in the Nation-Wars community. Just waiting for my foods to sell. :cool:

Divine Intervention
06-13-2008, 09:30
you know what, i lose as much land through getting SA'ed by states 4mill NW less than me and who can break me than i would getting ARed...so **** this.

i guess ill be meeting some of you next set on the battlefield.

06-13-2008, 09:59
Isnt what Horde just did to menace the same thing I dont recall menace hitting Horde? But I guess its ok since Horde is a bigger nation.Are you slow few still not getting the point or m u s t I s p e a k s l o w a g a i n.
You bigger nations make the rules because your just that big guess what im not sure if you know this but in war

THERE AINT NO DA** RULES. :sneaky:

Anton with any luck yes i will see you on the battlefield next set. :fight:

Good luck all and have a nice day :clap:

PhoenixFury
06-13-2008, 10:13
Sounds like next set there is going to be a world war... or dare I say it, NATION-WAR.
This game is finally going to live up to it's name!
A war game with only peace? I've never heard of it... at least not until now, so a few of us who have recently joined up along with a few more experienced players will come into next set to... correct this problem, bring back some balance, and invite some fun back in the game for the people who joined this game under the false pretenses that this is a war game hence NATION-WARS.

PhoenixFury
06-13-2008, 10:23
Isnt what Horde just did to menace the same thing I dont recall menace hitting Horde? But I guess its ok since Horde is a bigger nation.Are you slow few still not getting the point or m u s t I s p e a k s l o w a g a i n.
You bigger nations make the rules because your just that big guess what im not sure if you know this but in war

Thx for this post because I almost forgot to mention that today I found out something. I heard of all these unofficial "rules" and when I had first joined I though to myself "well this isn't fun but I guess it's ok if everyone follows and abides by these", later on I found out that all these "rules" were made by these bigeer nations like horde, and now I have finally come to the conclusion that all of you bigger nations (if not all then most) are just a bunch of hypocrites.
Initially you tell us not to attack a noob nation because it's unfair on the player and they lose interest and we lose members, but then they go around doing exactly the same thing to beginner nations that are only trying to learn how the game works.

Is there something wrong with this picture or is it just me?

06-13-2008, 10:23
SHHHHHHH dont say that too loud you'll be tagged a suicider.:w00t:
More than likely they will kill you this set cause of it nope sorry they allready did. :o
Good luck all and have a nice day.

Next set you bring the rifle im bringing the Napalm. lol

viali
06-13-2008, 10:42
This thread should be closed.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2008, 12:15

You better hope you hit my infantry ***** state in the first week because in the 2nd ill already have too much agm and ships.

Cemetary
06-13-2008, 12:31
Sounds like next set there is going to be a world war... or dare I say it, NATION-WAR.
This game is finally going to live up to it's name!
A war game with only peace? I've never heard of it... at least not until now, so a few of us who have recently joined up along with a few more experienced players will come into next set to... correct this problem, bring back some balance, and invite some fun back in the game for the people who joined this game under the false pretenses that this is a war game hence NATION-WARS.

easy to tell that you clearly hadn't played this game when it was actually World-of-war... most people didn't have any peaceful sets, so i think its nice that there has been a couple sets where most of its peace, it allows people to see their netting abilities

PhoenixFury
06-13-2008, 13:15
How long has it been since this world-of-war, I see it pop up every now and then, but by the way have been acting against any kind of attacks outside SA's and, not so much the antiwar policy but the way people have been towards it I was under the impression that this peace has been for a long while now.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2008, 13:21
the first set had LOL, USA, WANT and DS vrs KIHT and BANK....and several other small wars if i remember correctly? Last set LoR + WLF vs EE...

Cemetary
06-13-2008, 13:27
yea so technically this set is the first set there ahsnt been a world alternating war... and world of war shut down abotu a year ago and i played since.. 2002... so there ahs been plenty of warring going on but anytime we talk abotu a peaceful set everyone pulls out the bs line of "this is nation-WARS" (used to be "world-of-WAR") and enxts et, im sure there wont be almsot any nations at all netting

06-13-2008, 14:32
Net all you want nobody gonna stop you from playing how you want to.

Max Logan
06-14-2008, 11:07
yea so technically this set is the first set there ahsnt been a world alternating war... and world of war shut down abotu a year ago and i played since.. 2002... so there ahs been plenty of warring going on but anytime we talk abotu a peaceful set everyone pulls out the bs line of "this is nation-WARS" (used to be "world-of-WAR") and enxts et, im sure there wont be almsot any nations at all netting

****, I have to agree :crying:

Cemetary
06-14-2008, 11:26
Net all you want nobody gonna stop you from playing how you want to.

isnt that rassputtins whole point, getting us to not be so "arrogant" and play how he wants to?

06-14-2008, 12:55
Play how you want Cem. You wanna infantry W**** make it happen captain.
Me ill be goin with a balanced state again.
Is it Rass's point to get you to play his way or realize that when you Infantry W**** your open to other forms of attack?
This is after all Nation-Wars gentleman i personally will be more than likely using all of them next round instead of just 1.

Good luck and have a nice day Cemetary

P.S.
Make sure your cemetary plot is big enough to hold all that infantry next set.
You bring the Rifles i'll bring the napalm.

ranger2112
06-14-2008, 13:22
seems as if next set will be one to watch.

<=== stocks up on popcorn

Raul
06-15-2008, 15:16

i dont know who told u that the ony fun thing of this game was netting big, others find it nice to war and suicide and whatever, if suicide is available, then it is as valid as netting, states must be balance out to dfend as best as possbile all areas around there state. If u were suicided, well thats because ur weak in some part of ur strat. =)

viali
06-15-2008, 18:32
i dont know who told u that the ony fun thing of this game was netting big, others find it nice to war and suicide and whatever, if suicide is available, then it is as valid as netting, states must be balance out to dfend as best as possbile all areas around there state. If u were suicided, well thats because ur weak in some part of ur strat. =)

There isn't a state that can't be suicided.It's almost IMPOSIBLE.Tnova can tell you,Margus too,and many good netters.It's OK to have a balanced state,better than not having,but you must understand that is a RISK that most of the netters take 1st week in order to win.
Let's not make from this game one which the WINNER is the one that is just LUCKY he isn't KILLED by guys with many great ideas.Wuld be much worse than winning with a state 90% 1st week.:rolleyes:

Tnova
06-15-2008, 19:20
There isn't a state that can't be suicided.It's almost IMPOSIBLE.Tnova can tell you,Margus too,and many good netters.It's OK to have a balanced state,better than not having,but you must understand that is a RISK that most of the netters take 1st week in order to win.
Let's not make from this game one which the WINNER is the one that is just LUCKY he isn't KILLED by guys with many great ideas.Wuld be much worse than winning with a state 90% 1st week.:rolleyes:

Viali, the last two sets it has been 90% inf till 7-8 days left, the top 15 states all had 250 million plus(some around 400M) infantry and only 1-2 million ships with no real AR defense. People feel TOO safe. It would have continued this set too, if someone hadn't said something.

Cemetary
06-15-2008, 19:40

and as i pointed out, there wasn't a huge group of people who liked to suicide (mostly the viet cheaters who got banned from the game), and any1 in the game can be suicided, i dont care how "strong" you are, and the fact that some people enjoy ruining other peoples sets by suiciding them, doesnt change the fact that a few suiciders, lost us a **** ton of players.

Calvin74
06-15-2008, 22:25
Viali, the last two sets it has been 90% inf till 7-8 days left, the top 15 states all had 250 million plus(some around 400M) infantry and only 1-2 million ships with no real AR defense. People feel TOO safe. It would have continued this set too, if someone hadn't said something.

they should have played smarter then:P
they should have been more ship heavy:P

Raul
06-16-2008, 00:16
and as i pointed out, there wasn't a huge group of people who liked to suicide (mostly the viet cheaters who got banned from the game), and any1 in the game can be suicided, i dont care how "strong" you are, and the fact that some people enjoy ruining other peoples sets by suiciding them, doesnt change the fact that a few suiciders, lost us a **** ton of players.

yeah i understand ur points, is just that Suiciders arent really ruinning others set, they are just playing the game like they want to, I dont like suiciders, i really dont, but its now wrong what they do, its part of this all and thats what makes this game fun, that they are so many things to do around not just net, U and others may like to Net, others like to suicide, others dont even know what to do like Norris, Andy and Raul who were in WANT last set =D, but we all have fun ;), its as stupid as saying that Netters like to ruin Suiciders sets by not netting lol xD, get the point?

Cemetary
06-16-2008, 00:38
please never try to say i like netting, i find it extremely tiresome which is why i keep going inactive stocking, but my nation likes netting, so i need to stick up for it

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 03:48

they don`t feel to safe, they are in Dak! Thats a diff!

The point is, you can`t run balanced state until about middle of the set to late. Thats just won`t bring you anywhere

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 03:52
yeah i understand ur points, is just that Suiciders arent really ruinning others set, they are just playing the game like they want to, I dont like suiciders, i really dont, but its now wrong what they do, its part of this all and thats what makes this game fun, that they are so many things to do around not just net, U and others may like to Net, others like to suicide, others dont even know what to do like Norris, Andy and Raul who were in WANT last set =D, but we all have fun ;), its as stupid as saying that Netters like to ruin Suiciders sets by not netting lol xD, get the point?

I hope one day you can reach a high position and then get suicided! I`ll see how you react then! But I guess thats lame to expect some kid to understand how much work some people put in the game and then get it all blown away cuz some noob wants to prove his point (or his secret masters) and change 6 years of gameplay. And if you support suiciding, then please, leave, you idiots ruined the game enough!

KLL
06-16-2008, 05:51
oh and there is the factor that for some times you got a premium ofr the first 3 ranks.
so if someone suicided on you and you lost your premium, it kinda sucks (especialy since suiciders often work for someone)

Tnova
06-16-2008, 08:21
they don`t feel to safe, they are in Dak! Thats a diff!

The point is, you can`t run balanced state until about middle of the set to late. Thats just won`t bring you anywhere

When you quote me, and then say you, are you saying i can't do it?:P

Stop speaking about the broader group of people like you know everyone and what their capabilities are, because you really don't know, you just think you know. I know people are capable and still do quite well.

I've heard the argument about you have to go all inf in order to have lower maintenance cost, well that is irrelevant as long as you are growing your land to pay for that expense. I could go on to explain myself in more detail, but i don't see anyone on the other side of my argument who will actually listen. You guys are just making blanket untrue statements.

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 11:10
When you quote me, and then say you, are you saying i can't do it?:P

Stop speaking about the broader group of people like you know everyone and what their capabilities are, because you really don't know, you just think you know. I know people are capable and still do quite well.

I've heard the argument about you have to go all inf in order to have lower maintenance cost, well that is irrelevant as long as you are growing your land to pay for that expense. I could go on to explain myself in more detail, but i don't see anyone on the other side of my argument who will actually listen. You guys are just making blanket untrue statements.

2-3 states can maintain that land, the top state can even ballance, but there are 20-50 more state below that have to share the rest. Ain`t gonna get anywhere with those ratios.

yeah, yeah, I understand I suck at netting and can`t compare to you, Margus or Viali, you already said that, but to atleast come close or beat the other netters I have to take my chances. And that means finding every way to save some cash to be able to maintain my state depending on the strat.

Raul
06-16-2008, 11:38
I hope one day you can reach a high position and then get suicided! I`ll see how you react then! But I guess thats lame to expect some kid to understand how much work some people put in the game and then get it all blown away cuz some noob wants to prove his point (or his secret masters) and change 6 years of gameplay. And if you support suiciding, then please, leave, you idiots ruined the game enough!

1. Lol i really understand what part of, I dont like Suiciders u did not read in my thread...I repeat, i dont like them, but im not against it, I have enough tolerance to accept everyones free will to do what best fits them.

2. Yeah ive never been in top ten end, but ive been in top 15 lol, and sometimes i havnt ended top ten because someone kills the nation im in, and actually yes ive been suicide before lol.

3. Its the third time in a post u mention "A kid" lol u dont even know me, and kid or not i believe i have been playing this game long enough as you or even farther in the road, i had always stayed away from forums, and i have never like to be in a big renamed nation before, i dont like big imperialst nations lol, thats why I never really came into the big names as Mr Pres, Maggio etc, as example, but im a very very old player...When i joined WoW they werent more than 50 players around and Svenne was just beggining around, still adding most people to his msn so they can help him get more people lol, imagine how old is that >_>, back then i really was a kid thou =). So if i can live with suiciders, netters, warrers, stupids, and Kids well then u can live with that also granpa ;)

Cemetary
06-17-2008, 09:27
ud think with all that experience under your belt you woudlnt be such a mediocre player

06-17-2008, 13:03
I have a whole 2 weeks experience.
I think my game play so far would be graded as a C+.

Raul
06-17-2008, 16:43
ud think with all that experience under your belt you woudlnt be such a mediocre player

Well at least I helped wipe ur nation ;)

KLL
06-17-2008, 16:45

after palying in it till a couple of days ago.. great sport, we'Re all proud of you

Max Logan
06-17-2008, 18:45

you mean you jumped in LoR? I`d congratulate you if you had jump to Dak, but this is just plain weak! :mellow:

Raul
06-17-2008, 22:56
after palying in it till a couple of days ago.. great sport, we'Re all proud of you

you mean you jumped in LoR? I`d congratulate you if you had jump to Dak, but this is just plain weak! :mellow:

I told Anton i was leaving DAK because this indy strat was %/(%, he agreed and i move to EEK, then i told his leader I was really bored and ask for permission to leave the nation because i wanted to war and have more fun, then i move to LOR because rumors spread they were warring, but I didnt knew it was DAK the target, but well i was already in it and i was getting spy oops so what the hell it was kill or get killed, anyway i just wanted to make this clear, i just regret i wasnt there to kill Cem myself lol

Divine Intervention
06-17-2008, 22:59
I do not blame Raul for anything. It was his last nation join after all.