PDA

View Full Version : DaK Leadership announcement: We will not get involved. Stop scheming.

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 17:31
FFS. Everyone says that im some kind of evil genius when its clear not true!
STOP SCHEMING AGAINST US. Hit NW and Veiw all you want! i dont care!

The following were forwarded to me today and show a series of schemes by TNG to try and disrupt the alliance/get dak warred/kill innocent nations.

Once and for all:

NW and Veiw are NOT dak. Dhara was in dak 1 set. I was in USA one set prob so what? Missionary im sure you all know isn't DaK either.

So again in conclusion: DaK wont do anything if you hit NW and Veiw. WLF will prob be annoyed because Veiw will jump back there...but thats not my concern. Obviously there will be less food and prices will rise so you will achieve your goal, and kuddos, thats how you fix the market problem in this game....but what i am saying is, please stop mentioning DaK in these issues. We are fully not involved.

Valid messages can be fowarded to any relevant interested party to prove their validity (p.s. by that i mean Leaders and co-leaders only).

Sorry for having to expose this but there is no other way to convince you.

Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: lets get this clear
Received: *does it matter*- Monday 9th of June 2008
We will atack NW on whensday, and amybe DAK maybe this week or
maybe down the road

NW is for sure this whesday

so who can show up for

Bringing Bring BackFW:

23-24GT this will take place

Bringing Bring BackFW:

i get out of work at 24 (00) gametime... so ill get on 15 min late... ill
be fully upgraded with plenty of turns :)

NorrisvilleFW:

I have no life ill be here =D

JoeyFW:

yeah but no one likes you nor would they listen to you.

oh no he didnt.

NorrisvilleFW:

Norris im shocked how could you *goes in a corner and crys*

JoeyFW:

ill be at work till 1:30 GT. =/

andyFW:

i got work until 6 PST. which i believe to be 1GT. i would be able to get
online around 630 for sure. i might be able to get on before then if it is
slow at work, but i cant make any promises.

Nim Dibbley

Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: heres the lowdown
Received: *does it matter* - Monday 9th of June 2008

comcap is right. taking an offensive against dak would result in mass
raping of tng. in order to loophole their alliance, we must force dak to
take action. we all know dak is controlling NewWorld to undercut for their
indies. but the community doesn't necesarrily know. so, we war NW, under
the reason of "taking out the udnercutters that are hurting our nation's
netting ability." this is perfectly reasonable, which will earn positive
support for tng. this will piss anton off, and he may want to take action.
let him. we will have plenty of backup to eliminate dak. so on wednesday,
we take out NW and go from there.

and nosejam, you dissapeared for like 4 days it seemed like so you just
dont know what's goin on :P

NorrisvilleFW:

Nosejam wont be back till saturday

Bringing Bring BackFW:

Can't believe you give me so little credit, just cos I haven't been active
doesn't mean I don't know what's going on, I know more than you think. You
want to let DaK get the FS on TNG just so our "support" can help us, either
way we get raped, and I know the alliance will probably jump in if
everything goes to plan, but we will weigh up the pros and cons, we will
not do anything completely stupid.

nosejamFW:

like hit DaK on June 16th? nah, we'd never! :P

i was just kidding take a chill pill lol

Norrisville

Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: lets get this clear
We will atack NW on whensday, and amybe DAK maybe this week or
maybe down the road

NW is for sure this whesday

so who can show up for

Bringing Bring BackFW:

23-24GT this will take place

Bringing Bring BackFW:

i get out of work at 24 (00) gametime... so ill get on 15 min late... ill
be fully upgraded with plenty of turns :)

NorrisvilleFW:

I have no life ill be here =D

JoeyFW:

yeah but no one likes you nor would they listen to you.

oh no he didnt.

NorrisvilleFW:

Norris im shocked how could you *goes in a corner and crys*

JoeyFW:

ill be at work till 1:30 GT. =/

andy

Subject: FW: FW: FW: Schedule for Wednesday
i got exams in the moring be back around 12 central time 17 game time to be
ready to start rapeaging some dak

JoeyFW:

why are we attacking Dak???

CommunistCapitalismFW:

because there controling the nation NW and they are just using dirty
tatics this set and its starting to piss alot of us off.

Joey

Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: Do NOT war Dak...
Received: *does it matter* - Monday 9th of June 2008
i hope that all of you realize that warring any of the four:
Dak
USA
KIHT
EEK

results in warring all of the four... Maybe this factored into your decision,
maybe not. but i really hope we can avoid this war... and play out the set
more peacefully, or kill Veiw and NW instead...

CommunistCapitalismFW:

we have enough evidence that should change the alliance they had to the
rest we can justify our needs and hey who cares if we die were dieing for
the cause.

JoeyFW:

Don't be rediculous, this is a retarded cause... just talk about it on forums
first. You will look like fools afterwards. Make them look bad with solid
evidence and your cause will be better remembered.

CommunistCapitalismFW:

oh dont worry were gonna take out NW then were gonna put our evidence out
there and call for dak to be excluded form the alliance and we might even
get some allies to join us in war

JoeyFW:

lets please not war Dak till then? and maybe lower tax if we are all going to
die

CommunistCapitalismFW:

heres whats probly gonna be the plan all of thoes who dont want to war dak
will be moved to WLF because they are farming as well but not waring but
we would love to have all the help we could get

JoeyFW:

Just so everyone knows, the plan isn't to war DaK on wednesday, afaik, and
I'm supposed to be a leader, so if I don't know, no-one does :p

nosejamFW:

well KHIT wont hit us if we do me and andy talked to him

Bringing Bring Back

Norrisville
06-09-2008, 17:52
busted! lmao.

time to stir the pot a little boys:thumbdown:

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 18:04
Why the need for the consipiracy. Mr. P and Dak's alliance mates already said this is not a control the game alliance and if the numbers were equal they would have no desire to jump into any fights.

So if 20 some states or less attack Dak of around 20 states, why would other nations jump in to help in a fair fight when they already said they woudn't.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 18:22
as of yesterday the top 9 players in dak had a combined total of 3.2million infantry. and one state accounted for 2 million of those.

So why conspire, if its fair usa won't jump in, and they're just asking for it.

oh and btw. I'm not instigating at all. :P

Will
06-09-2008, 18:24
a combined total of 3.2mil inf from their top 9 states?

Dak is begging to be GAed if true.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 18:33
a combined total of 3.2mil inf from their top 9 states?

Dak is begging to be GAed if true.

If you want copies of the intelligence reports PM me.

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 18:40
i dont think he meant 3.2m... maybe 3.2 billion

i have over 30m alone so...

and i wish anton would have told me that we were running NW n have farmers undercutting...

and its kinda sad that TNG would think our alliance was that weak, and that "friends" of mine in TNG would think id play like that

especially after i helped WANT the first set of WoW n such...

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 18:45
Oh I apologize I meant SHIPS not infantry.

Will
06-09-2008, 18:50
Oh I apologize I meant SHIPS not infantry.

hmm so not counting the one state with 2mil, that leaves 1.2mil ships divided between 8 states.

150k ships apiece?

hell I'm a restart and if I wanted I could get 1mil ships by tomorrow, and still have a little left over for infantry and jets.

I've nothing against Dak but they can hardly complain about suiciders with those figures.

Divine Intervention
06-09-2008, 19:13
Cem thats the thing....WE DONT.

WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT.

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 19:14
well when u r tryign for top spots you usualyl cant have many ships without ruining ur chance at top net, ill end up spending as much as im earning if i get too many

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 19:18
well when u r tryign for top spots you usualyl cant have many ships without ruining ur chance at top net, ill end up spending as much as im earning if i get too many

3 days ago alchemy had more ships than all but 1 of daks states had last night. And he probably has alot more now that its 3 days later.

Tnova
06-09-2008, 19:33

This thought process is completely wrong. Why people think this way is beyond me. Protect yourself people, this is a game that has other attack buttons besides SA. Sure it can happen if you have defense, but lets not make it so temping and easy!!!!!

on the scheming comment, for people to think that 4 people are causing the whole farmer market to tank is absolutely crazy!!!!!! The cartel was working fairly well with food being around 89-90, but then you guys give the war orders and start selling low and tank the price in the process. Your fault, not NW!

If you attack NW, i have a feeling they are going to have some friends on their side, because of your backwards thinking.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:13
If you attack NW, i have a feeling they are going to have some friends on their side, because of your backwards thinking.

If you want to fight dak you should just fight them. I don't think allies will jump in to protect them when the fight is fair enough they think they can protect themselves.

EXCERPTS FROM MR. P - In original alliance thread for the set.

This alliance in no way means that if a nation takes on one of us the others will be right there to jump in.

AGAIN, let me stress this. Any one of our nations can still go to war without all of us. This is not 3 large nations forming as one on the battlefield. If a nation of 10 takes on EE who has 50 members, chances are Dak or USA will not be entering that war. We are not setting up a gang bang on anyone.

Tnova
06-09-2008, 20:21
If you want to fight dak you should just fight them. I don't think allies will jump in to protect them when the fight is fair enough they think they can protect themselves.

EXCERPTS FROM MR. P - In original alliance thread for the set.

This alliance in no way means that if a nation takes on one of us the others will be right there to jump in.

AGAIN, let me stress this. Any one of our nations can still go to war without all of us. This is not 3 large nations forming as one on the battlefield. If a nation of 10 takes on EE who has 50 members, chances are Dak or USA will not be entering that war. We are not setting up a gang bang on anyone.

Friend=Me

If TNG hits NW, NW has a new friend, and i don't even know them.

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 20:58
Friend=Me

If TNG hits NW, NW has a new friend, and i don't even know them.

yeah but I'm saying why the underhanded conspiracy to hit NW and then plant evidence or whatever to draw dak into a fight and break up the alliance. Unless I read wrong the goal is to engage dak.

What I'm saying is leave NW alone and have a go at dak if you want a go at dak.

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 21:05
i have talked to NW several times over the last prob 5 years in the old wow

i really do like them and i would prob try to help them out if i can

also tnova is completely right on the reason food prices are selling
i have talked to nw and they have already said they are not selling food under what other farmers are
i talked with veiw and they are also not selling food below other farmers. they said they had a reason to sell food early on but have finished that

so hmmmm seems like it is tng and wlf that are tanking the market here
funny considering it is you guys complaining about it

Tnova
06-09-2008, 21:08
yeah but I'm saying why the underhanded conspiracy to hit NW and then plant evidence or whatever to draw dak into a fight and break up the alliance. Unless I read wrong the goal is to engage dak.

What I'm saying is leave NW alone and have a go at dak if you want a go at dak.

I'm with you on this one, but Dak has said they have nothing to do with NW, which leaves them all alone. I was just stating, it is wrong on so many levels and i have no problem donating my state to defend them.

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 21:09
i think if NW gets hit by farmers then the farm market will tank and sit on 70$ for most the rest of the set

so that takes out the only other reason to hit them since they aren't a dak outpost (which anyone that has played the old wow should have known if they did their homework)

Rassputtin
06-09-2008, 21:55
Well NW is 4 people. There is no way 4 people are going to control the price. Not with the amount food that needs to be bought for indys and cashers.

Calvin74
06-09-2008, 22:39
4 people could at this point realistically drop 1bil food on the market right now for 70$
that might screw up the market rass:P

but NW is not doing that and I have talked to them already

Norrisville
06-09-2008, 23:02
everything's under control.... no one is going to be hit for a while. not NW, not dak, veiw, anyone.. jeez, its like wherever i go, controversy follows

Cemetary
06-09-2008, 23:32
lol yea its a big conspiracy

tng leaders decided to have a fake message passed around and we happened to get ahold of it

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 03:02
lol yea its a big conspiracy

tng leaders decided to have a fake message passed around and we happened to get ahold of it

lol

Perhaps its misinformation, reverse propoganda.

Dezonus
06-10-2008, 04:59
everything's under control.... no one is going to be hit for a while. not NW, not dak, veiw, anyone.. jeez, its like wherever i go, controversy follows

Lol, ok, we'll see...

CommunistCapitalism
06-10-2008, 13:32
Spies too, oh yes Dak you guys are champion:dblthumbup:

::LD::GrimReapr
06-10-2008, 13:49
Contrary to popular belief im gonna win this set cause my newb *** thinks im better HEHEHE.

Missionary
06-10-2008, 14:03
also tnova is completely right on the reason food prices are selling
i have talked to nw and they have already said they are not selling food under what other farmers are
i talked with veiw and they are also not selling food below other farmers. they said they had a reason to sell food early on but have finished that

i have spied several of them and the ones that actually have food on the market are selling at $100 apart from what has began to drop in price.

and like i said before, does anyone remember New World Front [NWF] from WoW? that was dhara's nation then and he is currently trying to rebuild that nation and DaK wernt around then. So i dont see why they would suddenly start being DaKs biatches.

Guy77
06-10-2008, 14:07
I think NW was really just a nation trying to farm, and be in peace =P

But no one likes that apparentally LOL

And i don't think DaK was scheming ( or Anton, as it were) so i think this thread is kinda pointless lol

KLL
06-10-2008, 21:08
hmm so not counting the one state with 2mil, that leaves 1.2mil ships divided between 8 states.

150k ships apiece?

hell I'm a restart and if I wanted I could get 1mil ships by tomorrow, and still have a little left over for infantry and jets.

the thing is DAK top states only need a couple of turns to do that aswell.

yeah but I'm saying why the underhanded conspiracy to hit NW and then plant evidence or whatever to draw dak into a fight and break up the alliance. Unless I read wrong the goal is to engage dak.wasn'T the point of an alliance to ensure that we can peacefully net. and watching DAK getting killed, while idly standing by, kinda defeats the point of the alliance then.

oh, the solution to the undercutting prolbem is to ignore the undercutters btw. keep selling at 100$. if there really is jsut a minority selling at 70$, they can't supply the entire market on theri own in the long run so in the end the price will end back up at 100$ -devaluation.
Simple economics actually.
price demand theory and stuff, unless the majority of market participants are manipulating the marekt, there will be a fair market price.
and since this is not happening, i have to agree with tnovas conlcusion, the majority is undercutting. so you're probably have to kill eachother, WLF and TNG as you're the undercutters.

Cemetary
06-11-2008, 00:26
i would actually prefer undercutters if i as a farmer since anytime i am i am stocking

actual stockers could continuously put food up for 100 while undercutters keep buyers away from their food

then whenever nations drop their taxes lower all your food sells so you make more profit off of it than you would have therefore you could jump that much higher when u decide to

but i guess thats just me