PDA

View Full Version : Joey's Announcment Dak LIES

Mrmcjoey15
06-09-2008, 23:50
FIrst of All

How can you people belive that Dak has nothing to do with NW. i can prove that they do. here is a msn conversation between me and anton around a week ago

Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! says:
Hey

Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! says: im gonna be sending you 3 farmers form Dak

Joey says:
sup

whats ur password?

Joey says:
W00T!

Joey says:
umm

lol they will jump back at end of set

dont worry

Joey says:
as far as ik there is none

they just want to farm

Joey says:
ugh nubs

=)

Joey says:
are then undercutting??

dunno but i always have things under my sleeve

in such bad situations

Joey says:
so thats a yes?

=)

Joey says:
well they wont be when they come over to tng

Joey says:
right?
they will be providing u tax money thats what they will

Joey says:
they undercut they arnt in TNG

Joey says:
thats not right

Joey says:
how u use members like that

=)

back when the convo took place NW had 3 members and Dak had no farmers so. case closed they had everything to do with NW if u still dont belive me then wow u are pretty freaking stupid

if any one wants to be allied with NW your crazy and even dak i think is pretty low but hey im not you so w/e

another thing i wanna say is if TNG were to war NW it would be perfectly justified. MR P said it be for if a nation wars another nation so it can get a higher spot then its justified killing NW would cause the food prices to go up again and cause tng to climb so dont tell me were bullying or anything if they want to farm there gonna farm our way or die seems pretty harsh except for the fact that our way will benefit them just as well as us and if you've never played the farmer strat then dont tell me the food will never sell because when farming you stock stay low in Net worth so u dont need it to sell right away

Hoebawt
06-10-2008, 00:03
yea its a big conspiracy Raf is behind this

Guy77
06-10-2008, 00:10
ROFL it is always RAF's fault

=P

And DaK isn't so bad ^_^

Hoebawt
06-10-2008, 00:11
Dak is crap... how u like that guy.. btw where hte hell u been... havent seen u in msn since idk... get on man

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 00:16
Dak is crap... how u like that guy.. btw where hte hell u been... havent seen u in msn since idk... get on man

o i can see it now

i could make piket sings uk have a republican elephant with the crossed circle on top it says dak middle it says is bottom says crap people yelling DAK IS CRAP DAK IS CRAP lmao

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 01:21
and THAT msn convo proves dak is behind NW/undercutters??

and i figd since most farmers r stockers, u guys would like having ur food up for a long time so you can sell it all at once

but, since msn convos rnt valid, as hoe pointed out once i proved him wrong with one, i have one of those too

6/6/2008 2:51:05 PM Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! {Dak} CeMeTaRy dude

6/6/2008 2:51:05 PM Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! {Dak} CeMeTaRy there is no nation

6/6/2008 2:51:06 PM Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! {Dak} CeMeTaRy undercutting for us

6/6/2008 2:51:11 PM Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! {Dak} CeMeTaRy this is just me bluffing

6/6/2008 2:51:18 PM Anton | DaK #1 place! We won! Recruiting for June! Contact for pass! {Dak} CeMeTaRy i have like 2 states outside dak farming, 1 who i dont know

eh, i figd this may be more valid, but i know it wont be good enough for msot of you people

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6910/screenhunter01jun100129rk4.th.gif (http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenhunter01jun100129rk4.gif)

boskuh
06-10-2008, 03:22
when did undercutting food prize became such a big deal ?
i can't remember seeing food price at 100 the first week

it will hit 100 eventually so what is the problem?

Dezonus
06-10-2008, 03:46
...another thing i wanna say is if TNG were to war NW it would be perfectly justified. MR P said it be for if a nation wars another nation so it can get a higher spot then its justified killing NW would cause the food prices to go up again and cause tng to climb....

Blah Blah Blah....Seriously, why does one need a reason to kill another nation?

If ur gonna kill a nation, Just do it already and quit procrastinating...

jeff_capes
06-10-2008, 05:30
If you wanna be the top farmers and control the market then you may have to take them out.
Also if you war the 'undercutters' and they are something to do with DAK, you would find out if DAK jumps in for its 'allies' so the problem is solved all round, lol.
Or would DAK then not help because not so much food would be available, haha

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. :w00t: lol

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 06:07
lol so because i post a smiley 2 times you decide its me behind this?
lol to be fair im not really that surprised. you are only 15 after all...

Mr President
06-10-2008, 10:22
If you wanna be the top farmers and control the market then you may have to take them out.
Also if you war the 'undercutters' and they are something to do with DAK, you would find out if DAK jumps in for its 'allies' so the problem is solved all round, lol.
Or would DAK then not help because not so much food would be available, haha

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. :w00t: lol

Actually if Dak did jump in to help NW, that still wouldn't prove anything. There has been a few people who have already said they don't know or have any connection with NW and would still gladly help them out. Dak could also do this.

Food prices will go to $100 soon. Since i have played they have always started low and then went higher as demand went up. When most of the big states are all troops in the first weeks, food consumption is low.

The market will balance itself out soon.

Dogma
06-10-2008, 11:49
If you play farmer, you have to be patient, either that or war your competition and that only puts a target on your back for the next set and sets to come.

Guy77
06-10-2008, 12:28
Or, you kill off the people who sell cheap, and your food sells high all set

Therefore not needing the market to stabalize and selling your food at 100 for longer periods of time

And Anton, you probably are behind it, so stfu

And i agree that if DaK jumped in, it wouldn't really prove anything, ACTUALLY USA would probably jump in, because if a big farm nation attack a small farm nation ( say tng vs nw ) USA would say their bullies and hit tng to punish them =P so really, you'll never know who is behind the undercutting =)

(That and posting msn convos really don't prove anything joey, sorry, i can make up an msn convo, i could make up one to take a screen shot of like cem, but that would take way too much work then it is really worth =P which is why his is ok) ( that is what his screen shot was of right? lol)

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 12:50
YOu have to approach it like they approached witches in the old days. Attempt to drown them in a lake. If they live they are truly witches and need to be burned. If they die, then the world is safer as you have rid it of another possible witch.

so,

Attack Dak, if they live they are evil and are behind it. If they don't live then the world is safer that you have rid it of a possible conspiritor of undercutting.

LMFAO

Guy77
06-10-2008, 12:55
Or just kill of NW and see what happens LOL =P

Cause DaK is netting remember :-P

Missionary
06-10-2008, 13:09
ROFL it is always RAF's fault

=P

And DaK isn't so bad ^_^

Dude, its always tnovas fault......:o

Guy77
06-10-2008, 13:12
It use to always be Tnova's fault

But i havn't really heard much from him, and i semi-like Tnova

if you want to get technical

Everything is Ali's Fault.......... Always

::LD::GrimReapr
06-10-2008, 13:16
Hey Rass your post reminds me of my favorite movie Monty Pythons Search for the Holy Graillol

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 13:33
(That and posting msn convos really don't prove anything joey, sorry, i can make up an msn convo, i could make up one to take a screen shot of like cem, but that would take way too much work then it is really worth =P which is why his is ok) ( that is what his screen shot was of right? lol)

seems how i dont even have time to search for LGs (4-5 this set so far) i dont think id waste the time to create a fake screenshot but i know people will say i did just to try to invalidate my point, but i really dont care anymore if people think Dak is behind the undercutters since it isnt against a game rule to undercut, im actually just closer to quitting after all the diplomatic bullsh1t ive already had to go through this set

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 13:52
seems how i dont even have time to search for LGs (4-5 this set so far) i dont think id waste the time to create a fake screenshot but i know people will say i did just to try to invalidate my point, but i really dont care anymore if people think Dak is behind the under cutters since it isn't against a game rule to undercut, im actually just closer to quitting after all the diplomatic bullsh1t ive already had to go through this set

hey if those members were undercutting because thats just the way they play then sure nothing wrong with that BUT! sense dak is using members. think of it this way what dak is doing is basicly multi-stating. using members to solve there problems in "bad situations". thats my take on what there doing what the rest of you think is your opinion and if USA jumped in to help NW then President would be a hypocrite for what he posted b4 on the justifications of war when we were talking about suiciding.

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:00
how is that multi-stating?

we asked all of our members at the beginning of the set if they wanted to paly indy or farmer sicne there was a crisis of over 50 percent of NW being indy

only 1-2 said they wanted to so we sent them to TNG or WLF (known netting farmign nations) and told them if they wanted to come back at the end of the set they could but to have fun without us

we dont have this secret nation who is brainwashed by anton and myself to log on whenever they here this walkie talkie system go off to use turns and sell food at a low price 3-5 hours before we log on

if you kill NW, dak will in no way step in to help sicne our only allies r USA and the two ESTO nations, and im friedns with a few people in WLF and LoR but i probably woudlnt help them in a war unless my entire nation stood behind the idea

but as many states have came out to say, they would help, so couldnt Calvin be behind it since he said hed help? i mean, he is a farmer n such... or maybe pres is behind it since he would probably help...

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 14:11
how is that multi-stating?

we asked all of our members at the beginning of the set if they wanted to paly indy or farmer sicne there was a crisis of over 50 percent of wow being indy

only 1-2 said they wanted to so we sent them to TNG or WLF (known netting farmign nations) and told them if they wanted to come back at the end of the set they could but to have fun without us

we dont have this secret nation who is brainwashed by anton and myself to log on whenever they here this walkie talkie system go off to use turns and sell food at a low price 3-5 hours before we log on

if you kill NW, dak will in no way step in to help sicne our only allies r USA and the two ESTO nations, and im friedns with a few people in WLF and LoR but i probably woudlnt help them in a war unless my entire nation stood behind the idea

but as many states have came out to say, they would help, so couldnt Calvin be behind it since he said hed help? i mean, he is a farmer n such... or maybe pres is behind it since he would probably help...

cause i got the evidence on DaK unless you can explain to me what anton really said then please share but if any logical person were to read that it clrearly says that dak has undercutting members the same of which are the same number of states in NW at the time all farmers.

Btw TNG never recived these members so dont be saying u sent us members

and ill explain it again u are using members to sell you cheap food that don't or cant use there entire set. wich is basically multi-stating just your not controlling it but its doing the same thing

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:14
i have two states that were in dak currently in tng... how do u think we got ur messages sayign TNG planend to attack NW???

and i posted a conversation same as you joey, maybe you should read that by rechecking the first page...

and i know msn convos rnt valid, but since ur only "evidence" is that then i guess mine is proof as well

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 14:23
actually theres way more than 2 in TNG....

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:25
l.ol well two that i recognize

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 14:25
i have two states that were in dak currently in tng... how do u think we got ur messages sayign TNG planend to attack NW???

and i posted a conversation same as you joey, maybe you should read that by rechecking the first page...

and i know msn convos rnt valid, but since ur only "evidence" is that then i guess mine is proof as well

yah i guess i got nothing but the new members said they new james so i guess they just lied to me...

i give up

(btw anton ur still a lying *******)

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 14:57
(btw anton ur still a lying *******)

that, i am forced to agree with

Guy77
06-10-2008, 14:58
First of all swearing is not nessicary

Second of all, i said you DIDN'T make a fake Screen Shot Cem, the amount of time it would take to do that is crazy, i don't think anyone has that much time on their hands

Thirdly, You didn't have proof Joey :-/

Fourthly, Dak Does Not Have An Undercuttiong Nation They Are Allied With, In Theory: if they did, too bad, suck it up, its not against the rules to have people put food on the pm cheap. You all know you let nation mates know when there are cheap things hitting the market that are yours ie: tech/food/military Whats the difference? o.O

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 15:10
ooo insider trading is illegal....

Mr President
06-10-2008, 15:16
hey if those members were undercutting because thats just the way they play then sure nothing wrong with that BUT! sense dak is using members. think of it this way what dak is doing is basicly multi-stating. using members to solve there problems in "bad situations". thats my take on what there doing what the rest of you think is your opinion and if USA jumped in to help NW then President would be a hypocrite for what he posted b4 on the justifications of war when we were talking about suiciding.

How is USA being brought into this? We haven't said a word about anything. Not once did i say USA would back NW. All i did was point out that there were a lot of people saying they would back NW.. USA never said anything like this.

But also let me go a little further.. For a long time USA has not had allies. We do this so it keeps us free to help out on the side we feel is right. So
if a nation gets warred and asks us for help, there is no rule or alliance forbidding us to join in. Normally we try not to get involved in conflicts other then diplomatically. but it all depends on the situation.

Don't read into this and say oh yea now USA will back NW. That is not what i'm saying. I'm just pointing out our stance on things and clearing up this hypocritical comment.

the news of TNG attacking NW and Dak really isn't a secret.. I heard about it days ago.. So there is a leak somewhere in TNG or maybe it was leaked on purpose :o

Missionary
06-10-2008, 15:43
ooo insider trading is illegal....

it is?? :o

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 16:54
lol Joey frankly i don't care what you think.
And Cem i have never lied to you...you always know all my plans.