PDA

View Full Version : Suicide on top states Horde

Achilles
04-10-2010, 14:31
Just a while ago on of lor states suicides both top states of Horde, and grabs them. Wonder what both nations will have to say on this one. :blink:

DBozMen
04-10-2010, 14:34
Weird action indeed, not sure why it happend. Might make the round somewhat more interesting?

Achilles
04-10-2010, 14:39
Could be he got frustrated if he got outnetted.

Piker
04-10-2010, 14:55
Could be he got frustrated if he got outnetted.

I think that this has happened. I just logged on and I'll be sorting it out in short order.

Piker
04-10-2010, 15:02
It also seems that RAF and Z have profited greatly from this little endeavor by the top state.....

Achilles
04-10-2010, 15:11
By doing so they know they take a certain risk, perhaps a risk they willingly take.

Devil
04-10-2010, 15:29
I nor LoR knew nothing of this.... i did think it was odd that he sold everything but i figured he was just going to stock.

#93 is not welcome in LoR the remainder of this set.

disturbia
04-10-2010, 15:47
I nor LoR knew nothing of this.... i did think it was odd that he sold everything but i figured he was just going to stock.

#93 is not welcome in LoR the remainder of this set.

but next set such suiciders are always welcome back :D obviously it was not a question =)

Devil
04-10-2010, 15:49
but next set such suiciders are always welcome back :D obviously it was not a question =)

as if sky hasn't suicided before? I know a couple of suiciders in sky... including you.

disturbia
04-10-2010, 15:57
me? are u delusional? :D i have never suicided anybody

Devil
04-10-2010, 15:58
me? are u delusional? :D i have never suicided anybody

shall i dare say the name u used to go by? :)

disturbia
04-10-2010, 16:08
shall i dare say the name u used to go by? :)

everybody knows who i am, but feel free to just say who did i suicide. if u refer to jamie then i never touched his poor states.. :rolleyes:

Devil
04-10-2010, 16:11
everybody knows who i am, but feel free to just say who did i suicide. if u refer to jamie then i never touched his poor states.. :rolleyes:

i'd have to ask anton or someone else i dont remember the people but i def know you've suicided before :)

disturbia
04-10-2010, 16:14
i'd have to ask anton or someone else i dont remember the people but i def know you've suicided before :)

lol so u are talking about things u dont even know! wow, not surprise though.. and asking from anton? since he is.. suicider himself! hilarious :D

Max Logan
04-10-2010, 16:16
A hot welcome back! :thumbup:

And you shouldn`t be surprised about those 2 WLF states hitting. Z has done it before - friends AA he comes by to take some free land. Not that this was the case, dunno.

Though I was expanding when it happened, thought about using my stock and try a go at them. But, well, not all of use are low class to suicide and feed on the misfortunate. But I bet 19 states backing you up is quite comfy

-Z-
04-10-2010, 16:48
A hot welcome back! :thumbup:

And you shouldn`t be surprised about those 2 WLF states hitting. Z has done it before - friends AA he comes by to take some free land. Not that this was the case, dunno.

Though I was expanding when it happened, thought about using my stock and try a go at them. But, well, not all of use are low class to suicide and feed on the misfortunate. But I bet 19 states backing you up is quite comfy

Indeed I have done it b4 and I will do it again.

I have done it for years, as have many others.

and Its not friends of mine that suicide, I just happen to be observant, and watch wtf is going on.

If I can SA your state without breaking any rules then that is fair by me.

If you are going to try to blame this "suicide" on me, that would be typical of you Max.

You always think its my fault if I do a SA after.

I have no idea who #93 is, and WLF had nothing to do with these attacks, aside from the SA's that we did after to capitalize on the situation.

Z

Achilles
04-10-2010, 18:30
Still curious to see what will happen to the lor state

disturbia
04-10-2010, 20:02

im also curious to see how horde handles this =)

Max Logan
04-10-2010, 20:10

and Its not friends of mine that suicide, I just happen to be observant, and watch wtf is going on.

If you are going to try to blame this "suicide" on me, that would be typical of you Max.

I have no idea who #93 is, and WLF had nothing to do with these attacks, aside from the SA's that we did after to capitalize on the situation.

Z

As I said, I`m not saying it was you THIS time in any way. Just that you happen to be around when someone suicides a top state. Just interesting

Devil
04-10-2010, 21:48
he is no longer the "LoR" state

kenshin44
04-10-2010, 23:12
lol wow im so out of this game i was wondering why nhn was outside our tag at rank one. i thought he was well out of that range.

Guess you can tell how active I am lol...

RIP nhn. for when you die :P

MAGGIO
04-11-2010, 00:22
It also seems that RAF and Z have profited greatly from this little endeavor by the top state.....

Who is RAF lol

::topic::

Piker
04-11-2010, 02:10
Well, he has dropped tag making it more difficult to kill him. It must be done, nonetheless. Soon. I'll be getting ahold of the appropriate leaders to take him down.

The Horde will not stand for such actions. For someone to ruin our set when the perpetrator had no chance of winning is terrible. Justice will be swift and resolute.

totte
04-11-2010, 04:51
Who is RAF lol

::topic::

Royal Airforce :P

Max Logan
04-11-2010, 05:11
Royal Airforce :P

now ain`t you a smart *** :P

Vortex
04-11-2010, 07:55

Z

Z, before you jump to conclusions and "see" a reason for attacking Max.
You admitted in this very same post youve done it for years
and that you will do it again.
Cant you atleast be responsible for the image you are sending out?
Instead of pointing fingers when someone makes a comment and in this case might not be right.

Achilles
04-11-2010, 08:53
Seems we no longer have to wait to see how the suiciding state ends.
By the heroic action of a Nation it seems to have been killed:thumbup:.

THX Guys

totte
04-11-2010, 08:54
Seems we no longer have to wait to see how the suiciding state ends.
By the heroic action of a Nation it seems to have been killed:thumbup:.

THX Guys

the nerds look unkindly on suicideing thus Justice has been served :P

Soviet Russia
04-11-2010, 11:34
Well I havent suicided before or will; but I'm not against it since you could do it without hacking the game.

Unwritten rules are unwritten and no one has to obey them. But of course, Horde will take their retal... but again, no one 'has to'.

pron
04-11-2010, 11:37

You and Capcom worked together several sets where he suicided top LOR states and you would grab afterwards.

Vortex
04-11-2010, 11:46
Well I havent suicided before or will; but I'm not against it since you could do it without hacking the game.

Unwritten rules are unwritten and no one has to obey them. But of course, Horde will take their retal... but again, no one 'has to'.

You are semi-right.
The question is...what is considered suiciding.

Aggressive spy-ops are in my opinion suicide attacks also.
The dictionary explanation of suicide isnt always usable ingamge.

Max Logan
04-11-2010, 12:51

wasn`t it your state doing spy ops on ABT all set long?
on my states previous sets?

NO! :o

totte
04-11-2010, 14:01

noone has to obey unwritten rules true of course but if you want stadards in a ceartain way and if you can enforce it well i´m sure you get what i mean.

then again of course you need to run a balanced state aswell as to make it harder to suicide.
i might point out that this can be certified as a suicide since the guy came online then logged out quickly again thus he clearly didnt want to fight on :)

Achilles
04-11-2010, 14:30
Agreed totte,

Do the new states still get showed in pink though ?:P

ooga booga
04-11-2010, 15:00

2-3 sets in a row of suiciding spy attacks obviously don't count Max. Duh! :P lol

Xavior
04-11-2010, 17:18
2-3 sets in a row of suiciding spy attacks obviously don't count Max. Duh! :P lol

Soviet Russia is a laugh :laugh:

The funniest part is that he has been bombing our buildings all set long this month.

Soviet Russia
04-12-2010, 07:42
You are semi-right.
The question is...what is considered suiciding.

Aggressive spy-ops are in my opinion suicide attacks also.
The dictionary explanation of suicide isnt always usable ingamge.

But wasting 1-2 turns on spy ops cant be seen as suiciding.

The funniest part is that he has been bombing our buildings all set long this month.

Both your arguments are funny. Max is right at previous sets; however as for this month; I haven't spy oped any state with more than 2 or 3 turns. 10mil banks or 80-90 buildings in a day... I can harm you more just by a SA and it'd be 'legal'.

C'mon, I did not harm to anyone just with 1-2 turns on spy ops. And ABT was not my only target :) I just gave harmless attacks to those who lack spies as for warnings.

There are lots of players out there with 50-60 mil of infantry but just 300-400k spies. Thats no fair game.

BeeNo
04-12-2010, 08:10
quit talking while your ahead SR.

and for the record 4 destructive spy ops on buildings each day for 150+ buildings, and getting and 50mil bank destroyed for 4 days adds up to about 10 turns a day wasted. it may not seem like much to you since you don't know how to net, but thats 40-50 wasted turns. it won't stop you from winning a set if you play a great set, but if your in the hunt it can make all the difference.

my state in particular had 400-500k lvl 1 spies, and believe it or not, level with most states in the top 10, and much much more than just about every state not in the top 10. these started early in the set, really early. at 2 days into the set you simply don't have the turns to build adequate defense in AR AA and spy ops. you will never be able to defend yourself from someone who max's one unit this early in the set. these happened much earlier than 50-60mil infantry point, by that range i was upgraded and ready with them. so fluff off before i fluff you.

red turns have been my real bane :(

Missionary
04-12-2010, 08:19

and hes still doing it without being killed? tutut xaviour ::oops:

Soviet Russia
04-12-2010, 08:23
and hes still doing it without being killed? tutut xaviour ::oops:

Why should they kill me :S

BeeNo
04-12-2010, 08:30
my ballz left when you did apparently vinnie.

Vortex
04-12-2010, 14:54
But wasting 1-2 turns on spy ops cant be seen as suiciding.
Both your arguments are funny. Max is right at previous sets; however as for this month; I haven't spy oped any state with more than 2 or 3 turns. 10mil banks or 80-90 buildings in a day... I can harm you more just by a SA and it'd be 'legal'.

C'mon, I did not harm to anyone just with 1-2 turns on spy ops. And ABT was not my only target :) I just gave harmless attacks to those who lack spies as for warnings.

There are lots of players out there with 50-60 mil of infantry but just 300-400k spies. Thats no fair game.

SV..first of all..by using the words.."wasting"...your admitting that you have or want any other intention then to fluff someone up.
The excuse that you dont have one target shows only your trying to provoke a war. But dont want to start one b/c of reasons you may fill in.

When someone AA`s a state for not having ships thats not seen as a warning either. It may have cost you only 2 turns (which we both know were more, but thats just another one for the "lie/deny list"). But as Bee stated above...it takes more turns to make up for that.

Seeing your "carreer" you dont want to warn players and let them learn from it. For A) there is nothing to learn from you(netting-wise) B) you dont use the correct words of you actions... a spy-op is in my opinion NOT destr.-op.
Yes both are required spies...but thats the only thing.

I dont know who is pulling your strings...but i remember a certain FA-talk....and these actions dont show truth in that request.

Soviet Russia
04-13-2010, 01:58
Well since I can't net-wise; I do not need anyone to pull my strings.. And I remember wasting some (less than 15 maybe) turns on Horde as well. And I am not provaking any war; since I know a war just for a stupid -not important- retal will cause a netting nation to give up their goals :D

Anyway, the only reason is: I can't net (and don't have time & patience for it) and I dislike netters (especially jumpers) :)

But still, I'm saying again, a SA alone could damage MORE.

Piker
04-13-2010, 03:06
Meow!

blaa
04-13-2010, 09:21
Anyway, the only reason is: I can't net (and don't have time & patience for it) and I dislike netters (especially jumpers)

so everybody should play retarded like you do? :D

I mean the only reason I play this game is the challenge. To get as good score as possible. Sure, I am not the best netter out there, far from it, but I still do not give up on the only goal of this game (to win) and still try to net. Starting a war/suiciding just for teh luls is so pointless in my book.

Go play quake or cs or whatever if you want action.

Soviet Russia
04-13-2010, 11:59
so everybody should play retarded like you do? :D

That'll be awesome :D

I mean the only reason I play this game is the challenge. To get as good score as possible. Sure, I am not the best netter out there, far from it, but I still do not give up on the only goal of this game (to win) and still try to net. Starting a war/suiciding just for teh luls is so pointless in my book.

Yea it was also so pointless for me back in wow times.. but since we are less than 200 players in total, netting is not as much fun as it were before.

I mean since I am not a top player; I can't make it into top 10, maybe even top 20 if there are enough stockers jumping.. So... Event top 50 was a quite goal for me in wow, but here what is the fun of top 30 T_T I can't stand just SA and build alone it feels like masturbating..

I admit that I terrorize a lot (but after Devil, no one can beat him nowadays) because it is fun... Ermm... I mean, war is more fun but we are not allowed to war anytime >_> Also, this set I cant be online much enough to join strikes.. whatever...

It could also be a challenge and a record.. I may go for it next year :P But seriously, this game has / had many other stats and records in addition to the netting.

Go play quake or cs or whatever if you want action.

They aren't turn based:drool:

To summarize them all: If I were in ICN this set, I would not be spy oping anyone. Maybe it is WLF to blame, hmhm.

And as a last note, terrorizing is not suicide since I take care of my state and go balanced and I did not keep going with failed attacks.

Vortex
04-13-2010, 12:29
That'll be awesome :D- If you cant beat them suicide em?

Yea it was also so pointless for me back in wow times.. but since we are less than 200 players in total, netting is not as much fun as it were before.

I mean since I am not a top player; I can't make it into top 10, maybe even top 20 if there are enough stockers jumping.. So... Event top 50 was a quite goal for me in wow, -Maybe you should actually take the time and effort to learn the game.

but here what is the fun of top 30 T_T I can't stand just SA and build alone it feels like masturbating..- Maybe your doing something wrong there also?
I admit that I terrorize a lot (but after Devil, no one can beat him nowadays) because it is fun.-For you,hence the majority(including the lot that left dont...stop being a selfish child.. Ermm... I mean, war is more fun but we are not allowed to war anytime >_> Also, this set I cant be online much enough to join strikes.. whatever...

But still, I'm saying again, a SA alone could damage MORE. -Only of you have a state able to SA a top ten state.

They aren't turn based:drool:- Cuz you cant stand that ppl put more time into a game to be good at it.

To summarize them all: If I were in ICN this set, I would not be spy oping anyone. Maybe it is WLF to blame, hmhm.- Dont blame it on the nation. You selected the state,action and units.....you cant hide behind ppl all your life...and if your not...again..who is pulling your strings?

And as a last note, terrorizing is not suicide since I take care of my state and go balanced and I did not keep going with failed attacks.-you are suiciding by doing terror attacks...I explained before...the term "suicide" isnt 100% translatable ingame. Meaning...you dont have to die to "suicide"

Post is in quote.

Soviet Russia
04-14-2010, 02:01
I don't die, I don't hack the game.. So whats wrong with it? :thumbdown:

blaa
04-14-2010, 06:40
Oh, the slight fact that some other people are putting in time and effort to get a good result and a ignorant/bored/angry kid, who is just having some action will ruin it without any real benefit to himself.

boostah
04-14-2010, 07:56
Oh, the slight fact that some other people are putting in time and effort to get a good result and a ignorant/bored/angry kid, who is just having some action will ruin it without any real benefit to himself.

still its there own fault for beeing completly unprotected in most cases. Suicidingin was and still is in the game, then its best to prepare for it (not that i'm pro suiciding)

Devil
04-14-2010, 11:32
That'll be awesome :D

I admit that I terrorize a lot (but after Devil, no one can beat him nowadays) because it is fun... Ermm... I mean, war is more fun but we are not allowed to war anytime >_> Also, this set I cant be online much enough to join strikes.. whatever...

how did i get brought into this?

totte
04-14-2010, 11:57
how did i get brought into this?

maybe it´s your name that does it? :)

Max Logan
04-14-2010, 13:16
still its there own fault for beeing completly unprotected in most cases. Suicidingin was and still is in the game, then its best to prepare for it (not that i'm pro suiciding)

you can`t protect yourself from a suicider that wants to hit you ;)

boostah
04-14-2010, 13:32
you can`t protect yourself from a suicider that wants to hit you ;)

true but going all infantry doesn't help either :p

totte
04-14-2010, 13:35
true but going all infantry doesn't help either :p

he does have a point :P

Max Logan
04-14-2010, 13:53
he does have a point :P

true. but I`ve always had few M ships and jets and still nothing :p

BeeNo
04-14-2010, 15:14
i certainly wasn't running 100% infantry and i was targeted...

Soviet Russia
04-15-2010, 03:05

Definitely, a few millions of spies would protect them at least from terrorist attacks. 70-80 mil inf players have only 600k lev 5 spies... And then blablaing about being attacked >_>