PDA

View Full Version : Dak what has happened...

CommunistCapitalism
06-10-2008, 13:25
I can only say i am dissapointed in Dak and that i don't know what has gone wrong since the good days of Gnorf and Raven. This nation should not have been broughten back... Its reputation has been destroyed by someone i used to call a friend, who is cleverly undermining me at the same time. You guys use shady tactics, and while they are not against game rules, you are making a clear statement that without an advantage you cannot succeed. Don't even pretend to tell me that a fraction of you know how to net, because the truth of the matter is you are getting lucky that suiciders don't hit you, and wars don't invovle you, and then much like last set you walk out of the set the Victor and think they won it properly? Good joke. Bring back what we all used to know, or atleast what i used to know as Dak, don't make me ashamed to see my old home in tatters =/. So you can undercut, you can make separate, slave nations much like NW, and while i may have been wrong about Veiw, i am confident you are abusing NW using people that don't care about the game to expand and build farm sites and sell at the end of the day.

So, if you are creating a new Dak with no dignity :dblthumbup:
If you're bringing back the old Dak *laughs* oh wait, you aren't...

Calvin74
06-10-2008, 17:31
no offense man but raven was a joke
he had no idea what he was doing leading a nation in netting or warring
gnorf was the main force behind dak back then as he was their best player and everyone respected him

this dak is the same as the old dak except you replace cem with gnorf (and no offense cem since gnorf is one of the best netters in the game) i don't think that helped them

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 17:48
Ninelives i don't care what you think about NW.
They aren't DaKs/my work.

CommunistCapitalism
06-10-2008, 17:58
Anton why would you lead us to believe so, you say its just a game, but don't say things that incriminate yourself! I want to be your friend but i just don't know what you mean when you say anything anymore if you are serious or joking, stoned or sober...

Divine Intervention
06-10-2008, 18:02
im pretty much stoned most of the day these days. nice sunny weather, last exam tomorrow...

and im honestly telling you, i don't have any one undercutting for indies.

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 18:19
hes telling the truth man hes was just messing with me when he had that convo hes such an idiot making me look like a fool and more importantly making TNG look like fools even tho form the evidnce i had was perfectly acceptable evidence to make that assumption

nosejam
06-10-2008, 18:32
TNG may look like fools, but in reality we all know the truth..

Norrisville
06-10-2008, 21:12
CONSPIRACY!!

what else is new :confused:

CommunistCapitalism
06-11-2008, 09:31
If i am wrong to anyone, and if i have wronged anyone, i owe an apology to someone.

Recca
06-19-2008, 02:30
CommunistCapitalism.... You have no clue what Dak is. Just because you take one persons words who is under the Dak tag you think that the whole nation is like this?? I am disappointed in you!! You think we don't know how to play this game. As one of the oldest members of Dak still around I think you are going to regret your words.

Bright
06-19-2008, 03:05
To address the opening poster, NW was an independent offshoot of myself and another member who happened to be in Dak last set. I joined NW since they sent an invite at the start of the set and had no pass, plus I was looking for something small. I'm pretty much a journeyman now, I jump nations from set to set or screw around with noobs to experiment on stuff and help train them.

Not everyone is manipulated by dak or the other large nations, or at least not all of the members of these satellites are.

As far as this set goes, my setup up until war proved interesting due to market conditions, but I found some stuff I'm gonna try next set in relative peace.

Otherwise I'll have to have fun in random future sets whenever suits my fancy. :P

SmarT
06-19-2008, 21:50
CC dude dont bark the wrong tree... as for old school daks?? i just happened to find my old records.

April 2003
SmarT of S m a are T(#730)[Dak] Rank: 202
March 2003
SmarT of S m a are T(#192)[CW] Rank: 107
February 2003
-S m a are T- of S m a are T(#189)[Dak] Rank: 117
January 2003
Vice SmarT of SmarT(#413)[VL] Rank: 57
December 2002
SmarT of SmarT(#298)[Dak] Rank: 26
November 2002
SmarT of SmarT(#94)[Dak] Rank: 71
October 2002
-SmarT- of SmarT(#561)[Dak] Rank: 109
September 2002
SmarT of SmarT(#520)[Dak] Rank: 235

now if i could find my 2004 ones that would be cool.

the sept 2002 may have been my frist set i dont remember, but i was a warrior not a netter as u can see with my ranks. i never really went for top finishes i just liked killing people.