PDA

View Full Version : Announcment

SkyCat
06-10-2008, 16:23
if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED! We can't respect this kind of gameplay.

and shame of you Missionary, you are a mode in this forum!

-Chris-
06-10-2008, 16:24
OMFG I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Missionary
06-10-2008, 16:32
if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED! We can't respect this kind of gameplay.

my status on this forum has absolutly nothing to do with what i do ingame.

and why not? did you know the state? was he one of your friends? if he wasnt then it has nothing to do with you, if he is then maybe you should have taught him about how to play the game...i.e. 1 man tags are not good for playing farmer and to not constantly put food on the PM at $80 ALL THE TIME!!!

CommunistCapitalism
06-10-2008, 17:02
pshhh SkyCat your food vendor died? lol

Dezonus
06-10-2008, 19:41

Seriously, dude...SHUT THE **** UP!

Do you think we care about being respected?

Do you really think we care if we are wiped out?

Coz you see this is the way it works...We have 3 members, only 2 of which play. Therefore, the only legit target that we stand a chance against is a 1 man nation.

2vs1...so what? Maybe you need to read our recruitment post...Maybe you need to read our Nation tag...We are called MENACE, Which would imply that we are Menacing. We actually considered calling ourselves VILLAIN, but MENACE sounded better...

And dont throw your blame at missionary, he had Next to nothing to do with this. He only came in to "Give us a hand" because we ran out of turns.

VEIW DID NOT KILL SBC. VEIW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, OTHER THAN MISSIONARY HELPING BRING THEM TO A POINT WHERE WE COULD FINISH THEM OFF.

MENACE STARTED THIS WAR, MENACE FINISHED THIS WAR

And unlike you much larger nations, we didn't spend weeks planning and procrastinating about whether we should kill or not. We saw that they were weak, so we killed.

And besides which, idk what nation ur in, probably DAK or something like that, if you in ur massive nation attack our 2 1/2 man Nation, how bad does that make your nation look?

Need I remind you, this is actually our first full set (since last year where the game was completely different) too, We're beginners too...

To all reading, Don't bother criticising us about this, WE DON'T CARE!

But Seriously, I was led to belive this game was called Nation-Wars, not Nation-Procastination...

nosejam
06-10-2008, 19:49
But Seriously, I was led to belive this game was called Nation-Wars, not Nation-Procastination...

Haha, that's a new one, I like it.

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 19:54
Haha, that's a new one, I like it.

yah i quite do enjoy the name my self

Margus
06-10-2008, 20:01
Seriously, dude...SHUT THE **** UP!

Do you think we care about being respected?

Do you really think we care if we are wiped out?

Coz you see this is the way it works...We have 3 members, only 2 of which play. Therefore, the only legit target that we stand a chance against is a 1 man nation.

2vs1...so what? Maybe you need to read our recruitment post...Maybe you need to read our Nation tag...We are called MENACE, Which would imply that we are Menacing. We actually considered calling ourselves VILLAIN, but MENACE sounded better...

And dont throw your blame at missionary, he had Next to nothing to do with this. He only came in to "Give us a hand" because we ran out of turns.

VEIW DID NOT KILL SBC. VEIW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, OTHER THAN MISSIONARY HELPING BRING THEM TO A POINT WHERE WE COULD FINISH THEM OFF.

MENACE STARTED THIS WAR, MENACE FINISHED THIS WAR

And unlike you much larger nations, we didn't spend weeks planning and procrastinating about whether we should kill or not. We saw that they were weak, so we killed.

And besides which, idk what nation ur in, probably DAK or something like that, if you in ur massive nation attack our 2 1/2 man Nation, how bad does that make your nation look?

Need I remind you, this is actually our first full set (since last year where the game was completely different) too, We're beginners too...

To all reading, Don't bother criticising us about this, WE DON'T CARE!

Dude seriously.. chill. You can't really call it a war.. you just killed a state with 4k land and his state # shows that he hasn't been playing for long. Skycat wanted to kill you right away but I told him to post this so you would at least have a chance.. but I guess you blew it. But if you don't care at all then you have nothing to loose : )

Edit: I realize that you're beginners and just testing stuff but don't get so angry so easily.

Rassputtin
06-10-2008, 20:06
Sounds like the estonians are coming for menace.

Quick menace before your killed by the estonians take out divine intervention to further your menacing reputation.

:P:P:P:P:P:P

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 20:10
Sounds like the estonians are coming for menace.

Quick menace before your killed by the estonians take out divine intervention to further your menacing reputation.

:P:P:P:P:P:P

i second this motion

Norrisville
06-10-2008, 20:18
i third that motion

Cemetary
06-10-2008, 22:11
i fourth!!!

Mrmcjoey15
06-10-2008, 22:14
can we get a 5th?

Xavior
06-10-2008, 22:21
I'll do it myself :P

::LD::GrimReapr
06-10-2008, 22:57
Since i count as 2 ill be 6th and 7th anyone that doesnt agree can take it up with my dog his name is Bear.

Have a nice day :w00t:

swede7
06-10-2008, 23:01
Bear is in my nation but I'll let him count as your 7th I guess.

Dezonus
06-11-2008, 00:56
Dude seriously.. chill. You can't really call it a war.. you just killed a state with 4k land and his state # shows that he hasn't been playing for long. Skycat wanted to kill you right away but I told him to post this so you would at least have a chance.. but I guess you blew it. But if you don't care at all then you have nothing to loose : )

I think maybe before you state that they're a beginner, you should read this message that I got today

Subject: hey
Received: 19:31:07 - Tuesday 10th of June 2008
Hope you realize you did a very stupid thing killing me cuz its Marine
Recon...bad decision to do wut u did

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTrue, at the time I myself didnt realise this, I probably wouldnt have done it if I did

Edit: I realize that you're beginners and just testing stuff but don't get so angry so easily.Dude, thats just the way I am. If you wanna know why I'm like that, maybe you should talk too ooga Booga (idk if he still plays). To those of you who know what I'm talking about, yes, I'm still pissed off from nearly a year ago...

Quick menace before your killed by the estonians take out divine intervention to further your menacing reputation.Umm, who or what is Devine Intervention? If we know that, you can probably consider it done...

Cemetary
06-11-2008, 01:08
hes the co-leader of Dak

the "OneMoreTime" guy on forums

and as funny as it would be to see you guys kill him, i dont know if its a good idea that you go through with it

PhoenixFury
06-11-2008, 02:34
hes the co-leader of Dak

and as funny as it would be to see you guys kill him, i dont know if its a good idea that you go through with it

Trust me we don't plan on suiciding or anything like that... we at least want to get some mileage and some needed experience from this set.

Divine Intervention
06-11-2008, 03:21
pshhh SkyCat your food vendor died? lol

-->

I think maybe before you state that they're a beginner, you should read this message that I got today

True, at the time I myself didnt realise this, I probably wouldnt have done it if I did

the kind of brilliant deduction skill of TNG based on "hard core evidence" that has been displayed all set long.

unless this is conspiracy and Marine hit KIHT and got UAAF killed just so he could make a restart to produce food at $70.

dunno.

Dezonus
06-11-2008, 03:22
hes the co-leader of Dak

Yeah, uhh, we may be crazy, but we're not that crazy...We'd need at least 4 people before we try that...

Cemetary
06-11-2008, 11:29
yea we r only... 1,130 times the networth size of your last nation killed... shouldnt be too much harder