PDA

View Full Version : WLF vs Horde

-Z-
04-12-2010, 18:43
We made a strike today.\

the 1st 2 states we attempted to kill came online and stonewalled.

we then managed to kill 2 others, and we are now waiting for a CS.

Z

kenshin44
04-12-2010, 18:44
gl

Will
04-12-2010, 18:47
gl to horde

totte
04-12-2010, 19:09
We made a strike today.\

the 1st 2 states we attempted to kill came online and stonewalled.

we then managed to kill 2 others, and we are now waiting for a CS.

Z

well here comes some war stats so far :)

WLF vs Horde turns to start with unknown

kills WLF 3 horde 0

Hits so far 1060 turns used for hitting 2120

average hits per kill 353 or 706 turns :)
so far that is

Piker
04-12-2010, 19:18
They killed one of our top states, a player that started a week late, and an inactive.

Congrats, Z, on your triumphant strike. Way to do as little damage as possible.

-Z-
04-12-2010, 19:31
They killed one of our top states, a player that started a week late, and an inactive.

You guys did well in stonewalling.

Our strike wasn't great, but it was not that bad either.

3 or 4 of yours states came online while we tried to attack.

Nice work.

I knew it was not going to be a walk in the park for us.

Z

-Z-
04-12-2010, 19:38
well here comes some war stats so far :)

average hits per kill 353 or 706 turns :)
so far that is

due to Horde's Elite stonewalling

Should be 550 per kill aprox

Z

totte
04-12-2010, 19:43
due to Horde's Elite stonewalling

Should be 550 per kill aprox

Z

havent taken turns used to refuel into this thou :)

Weisscream
04-12-2010, 21:11
I absolutely love warring....especially during finals week preparation...haha

Prepare for the best CS you've ever seen.

(this post should be read as if today is opposites day)

Piker
04-12-2010, 21:27
Yeah, it's going to be pretty epic.

Z, I think you chose the wrong nation to pick on... You should have realized that we all know each other for the most part, have each others phone numbers, and someone is on almost all of the time. Slight miscalculation. Expect even more stonewalling and a CS of biblical proportions.

swede7
04-12-2010, 21:28
I absolutely love warring....especially during finals week preparation...haha

Prepare for the best CS you've ever seen.

(this post should be read as if today is opposites day)

Way to lull them into a false sense of security peter :thumbup:

I've got soo much time this week I don't think I'll ever log out :cool:

-Z-
04-12-2010, 22:23
Way to lull them into a false sense of security peter :thumbup:

I've got soo much time this week I don't think I'll ever log out :cool:

I expect more stonewalling...

and I dont think your CS will be more than a few kills, but u could surprise me.\

in the end we got 4 kills and crippled 3-4 of your states.

Horde was really the only choice for WLF for war, unless we wanted to take on several nations at once.

Z

Devil
04-12-2010, 22:39
I expect more stonewalling...

and I dont think your CS will be more than a few kills, but u could surprise me.\

Z

your forgetting about the other nations there going to bring in... tsk tsk :P

-Z-
04-12-2010, 23:02
your forgetting about the other nations there going to bring in... tsk tsk :P

I Suppose thats a possibility.

WLF also has a small ally or 2, if I remember correctly.

Z

Magalya2
04-13-2010, 01:25
**Lady Mags enter the Commanding Center holding her helmet tightly over her beautiful wig .

She then swipe off the blood from her robe as best as she could before approaching WLF mates gathered around Lord -Z- **

Well this was one great battle :)

Great Team work :)

Thought some of the enemies offered some resistance , we have somewhat succeed :)

Now to see the counter strike :blink:

:p

Soviet Russia
04-13-2010, 01:53
God, we're all gonna die:blink: This'll work for ABT :P

And please ask #102 to stop fail intelling on me, I may give my intel to him for free, I admire his determination :D

Piker
04-13-2010, 03:07
Your nation is loaded with Meow! :P

Soviet Russia
04-13-2010, 03:23
meoow

Max Logan
04-13-2010, 05:03
I`m considering starting to play and tag jump my bank...

Xavior
04-13-2010, 07:07
I`m considering starting to play and tag jump my bank...

I'll join you! :)

Max Logan
04-13-2010, 07:39
You better! :p

-Z-
04-13-2010, 12:48
You better! :p

what are u men saying here?

Z

-Z-
04-13-2010, 12:57

I think this was meant as sarcasm, but U spoke many hours too soon.

Now what say you?

Z

swede7
04-13-2010, 13:33
Gah!

Killed while I was donating blood. Now all I got is this sticker that says be nice to me...

Dogma
04-13-2010, 13:55
Gah!

Killed while I was donating blood. Now all I got is this sticker that says be nice to me...
Now wasn't that nice?

Weisscream
04-13-2010, 14:18
What again, is the point of war? If we counterstrike now, and cripple some of your nation, doesn't that just eliminate both of us and let LoR and ABT win the set?

Dumb, I say....you guys should just learn how to net better.

Vortex
04-13-2010, 14:22
What again, is the point of war? If we counterstrike now, and cripple some of your nation, doesn't that just eliminate both of us and let LoR and ABT win the set?

Nice perspective....but isnt WLF in the lead by 170M and double any nations size in terms of members? So lets say you can "cripple" 9 of em...it would still be a fair game:)

zazibuzi
04-13-2010, 15:03
but still i'm waiting better CS than Sky made against xELDx or whomever we warred against...survived the FS, were totally outnumbered and still killed all the offensive nation members plus many restarts...
correct me if i'm wrong...

swede7
04-13-2010, 15:31

Top states go down with a bang. We were easy to kill and the only nation easy to justify killing since we weren't totally outgunned.

They even tried to provoke us with all those landgrabs after nhgnghgnghgnghhgnggng or whatever his name was AAed our top states but we just kept plugging away peacefully.

Now the 0 AR and AA defense states can fight it out up top even though #57 totally deserved the set.

Xavior
04-13-2010, 16:06

Top states go down with a bang. We were easy to kill and the only nation easy to justify killing since we weren't totally outgunned.

They even tried to provoke us with all those landgrabs after nhgnghgnghgnghhgnggng or whatever his name was AAed our top states but we just kept plugging away peacefully.

Now the 0 AR and AA defense states can fight it out up top even though #57 totally deserved the set.

Hmm.. wasn't Piker saying how Horde's CS would totally pwn WLF and how you guys all knew each other and would be extremely hard to kill?

:laugh:

Piker
04-13-2010, 16:41
Yeah, when you have a life it makes it slightly more difficult. :P I had to stonewall from the bar last night :P

swede7
04-13-2010, 16:44
Hmm.. wasn't Piker saying how Horde's CS would totally pwn WLF and how you guys all knew each other and would be extremely hard to kill?

Yeah, I'm a little more realistic

totte
04-13-2010, 16:46
Yeah, when you have a life it makes it slightly more difficult. :P I had to stonewall from the bar last night :P

i wouldnt bother to wall from a bar :P

kenshin44
04-13-2010, 16:48
interesting who will win with ROTN in the mix. WLF still has upper hand I think.

Soviet Russia
04-14-2010, 02:02

I remember that also:laugh::thumbup:

boostah
04-14-2010, 07:50

Well sir, that's exactly what most mean with no life. Once i'm out i couldn't caer less about my state.

Disorder
04-14-2010, 07:52

You were at a bar on a Monday or Tuesday night???? Errrr.r... good rep for being at the bar that early in the week!! :-)

boostah
04-14-2010, 07:53

Shouldn't you all know running that infantry heave after so long on top isn't right. It wasn't in the old days, still isn't know, i'm really suprised how long the top states keep going all infantry.

totte
04-14-2010, 11:54
Shouldn't you all know running that infantry heave after so long on top isn't right. It wasn't in the old days, still isn't know, i'm really suprised how long the top states keep going all infantry.

well us silly rotners dont run full inf silly as we are ;)

boostah
04-14-2010, 12:33
well us silly rotners dont run full inf silly as we are ;)

i'm not really directing that to you or horde , ... in particular. But you should know too that in the old days running all infantry this late in the set (all sets it seems since I started playing again) is asking for trouble.

Agreed, your not that well protected for war but that wouldn't have made that much difference, but the suiciding before could have been less harsh when enough defences were build. Off course you'll loose your edge since everyone seems to go all inf

-Z-
04-14-2010, 18:12

Yes.

He must have been talking about their restart CS tho, BTW, we just killed Piker.

ROTN are doing well however.

they got 4 kills now.

Z

totte
04-14-2010, 18:16
Yes.

He must have been talking about their restart CS tho, BTW, we just killed Piker.

they got 4 kills now.

Z

well we do try :)
there will be free popcorn to all spectaters who ask nicely at the rotn front desk

FrogBu
04-15-2010, 10:51
You were at a bar on a Monday or Tuesday night???? Errrr.r... good rep for being at the bar that early in the week!! :-)

Bad rep! He was stonewalling from the bar on his cell phone... Which is more important... women/alcohol or nation wars?

My vote: Women/alcohol.

I give Disorder - 1m rep for saying its good at being at a bar when he clearly was stonewalling FROM the bar!

disturbia
04-15-2010, 11:35
i'm not really directing that to you or horde , ... in particular. But you should know too that in the old days running all infantry this late in the set (all sets it seems since I started playing again) is asking for trouble.

Agreed, your not that well protected for war but that wouldn't have made that much difference, but the suiciding before could have been less harsh when enough defences were build. Off course you'll loose your edge since everyone seems to go all inf

did u see the top states intel before the suiciding? it was not full inf. it was far from full inf. but nhn had like 12mil ships (after selling all he had) so saying that "the suiciding could have been less harsh when enough defences were build".. well.. unless the top1 sold all he had to buy 12+mil ships aswell it doesnt really matter what he had. u cant stop suicider. so please.. stop this bs if u know nothing

and trying to gain back top1 after getting suicided.. i dont know how many times u have done that (since i dont know u) but i can say its not easy at all (prove me that im wrong!)

boostah
04-16-2010, 08:25
did u see the top states intel before the suiciding? it was not full inf. it was far from full inf. but nhn had like 12mil ships (after selling all he had) so saying that "the suiciding could have been less harsh when enough defences were build".. well.. unless the top1 sold all he had to buy 12+mil ships aswell it doesnt really matter what he had. u cant stop suicider. so please.. stop this bs if u know nothing

and trying to gain back top1 after getting suicided.. i dont know how many times u have done that (since i dont know u) but i can say its not easy at all (prove me that im wrong!)

I cant disagree with you.

But all i see is that everyone runs really really infantry heavy on top compared to the old days (4 to 7 or even 8 years ago) and then i did help against suiciders. Perhaps most suiciders now are more familiar to the game then back in the old days. I just find it odd (and i'm not used to so little amount of players, that's true)

Achilles
04-16-2010, 11:18
It would be quit undoable to have 12 mil ships as a top state. Since nhn was one of the top5 states his army should be allmost simular to the others in total nw. Getting 12 mil ships in that time would certainly mean letting AR en GA defense vurnerable.

DBozMen
04-16-2010, 12:07
I give Disorder - 1m rep for saying its good at being at a bar when he clearly was stonewalling FROM the bar!

i had to respond on this one :laugh:

apparently he wasn't that lucky ::oops:

IUH:::

Piker
04-20-2010, 09:58
Yes.

they got 4 kills now.

Z

BTW, you killed me while I had no internet access :P I left off for Vermont on the 14th at 4am. I'm now at school in NY for the next 15months :)

Soviet Russia
04-20-2010, 12:20
BTW, you killed me while I had no internet access :P I left off for Vermont on the 14th at 4am. I'm now at school in NY for the next 15months :)

why 15 what kind of semester(s) do you have

totte
04-20-2010, 16:40
why 15 what kind of semester(s) do you have

it´s piker his not like everyone else :P