PDA

View Full Version : MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 10:23
Yep, I've made an announcement too...That Chris guy wont be happy...

MENACE

At MENACE, we are sick of all the Whining, Crying and Threats that we receive...If we do something that you dont like, get over it, esspecially when it doesn't affect you directly...

What pisses us off even more are double standards. What I seriously don't understand is if it's wrong for a beginer nation to kill off another beginer nation (Which turned out to be Marine Recon, so they weren't really a beginer nation after all), how is a highly established nation killing the beginer nation that killed the other Nation right?

I think it's about time we get some things straight. Before we even started this set, we declared that we would be different to all the Nations out there. We would not be conforming to the "Respected" rules.

We later posted a Retal policy of our own, It read:

We Don't like you = We kill you
We find out your Nation is weak = We kill your Nation

So why does it come as such a controversial Shock to alot of you when we kill a Nation that has 2 less members than We do?

What, because they're beginers? Guess what, So are we...

But here's the thing, The nation that we killed turned out not to be a Beginner after all...It was actually Marine Recon, I have a message ingame and a convo with him on MSN (if I figure out how to bring up chat history) with him to prove it...

If the idea of the game is that you arent ment to kill other nations off, then why is it called Nation-"WARS"

If you think threatening us will make us conform to the way you guys all play, you are sadly mistaken. Even if you do follow through with your threats, it wont change us, It will just make us madder than before...and it will also mean that one day when we become a massive war machine, you'll be our first target...

By the way, if ooga booga is reading this, Yes, I'm still after revenge...You know what I'm talking about...

We don't play to win, we play to have a good time. If you have a problem with that, we don't care...

Consider it like this. If the nation that we attacked, rather than having 10,000 infantry had say, 100,000 infantry, we probably woulda left them alone. If they don't have any troops in a war game, then they deserve to be killed...We're just taking that to a practical aspect...Like how Rassputtin hates Infantry only people...

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 10:26
l.ol people actually care about you guys??

and theres alot of people with almsot no units, they are called stockers, i can give u lsits of nations liek that if you are looking for more targets :p

KLL
06-12-2008, 10:29
lol i wasn't even aware of that nation.
cute

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 10:31
yea KLL they are a hardcore 3 man nation that killed a "nation" (one man stocking with missionary's help)... everyone should fear them

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 10:31
l.ol people actually care about you guys??

and theres alot of people with almsot no units, they are called stockers, i can give u lsits of nations liek that if you are looking for more targets :p

Please do, if we're going to be killed off (as I hear form many people that we are) we may as well go out spectacularly...

KLL
06-12-2008, 10:32
didn'T you normaly need 4 peopel to officialy be a nation anyway?

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 10:32
people r talking about taking you out? idk why theyd waste their time talking about it if they wanted to do it it would only take like 1000 turns which most nations could put up instantly

didn'T you normaly need 4 peopel to officialy be a nation anyway?

technically, yes, in order to get all the perks of vbeing in a nation i beliecve you still have to have 4 members

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 10:34
yea KLL they are a hardcore 3 man nation that killed a "nation" (one man stocking with missionary's help)... everyone should fear them

Did you see this?

if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED!

Plus all the threats that I'm receiving from Marine Recon...

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 10:35
marine is a girl, u took him out once, u can do it again!!!

KLL
06-12-2008, 10:35
hm.. why would one form a 1 man antion for stockign tho?
also, normaly the half-nations didn'T show up in scores

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 10:37
also, normaly the half-nations didn'T show up in scores

Just because they dont show up in scores doesn't mean you cant declare war...

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 10:38
pres wanted to have 2-3 man nations show to have it look fuller until we get a member count back up... and it was marines restart after he decided to suicide on the estos so i guess he was going to build up in a one man nation then hit again or soemthing

::LD::GrimReapr
06-12-2008, 11:37
I agree with you dezonus if thats the way you wanna play have at it make it fun for yourself. If it wasnt for the chance of war or other things happening im guessing the game prolly wouldnt be as much fun as you said this is nation-WARS. :w00t:

So in conclusion declare war on someone and have a nice day make it happen
captain. :dblthumbup: :thumbup:

Hoebawt
06-12-2008, 13:30
Maybe im lost but wat are u going on about Dez?

Minimus
06-12-2008, 14:36
What pisses us off even more are double standards.

Welcome to nation-wars.

I think it's about time we get some things straight. Before we even started this set, we declared that we would be different to all the Nations out there. We would not be conforming to the "Respected" rules.

Oh no, not conforming to the respected rules, you're a suicider!

So why does it come as such a controversial Shock to alot of you when we kill a Nation that has 2 less members than We do?

It doesn't shock anyone. It's not a big deal. It's only a big deal if Missionary or Hoebawt blows it out of proportion.

If the idea of the game is that you arent ment to kill other nations off, then why is it called Nation-"WARS"

Oh no, not this again...

If you think threatening us will make us conform to the way you guys all play, you are sadly mistaken. Even if you do follow through with your threats, it wont change us, It will just make us madder than before...and it will also mean that one day when we become a massive war machine, you'll be our first target...

Madder huh? It's a game, lighten up. Don't be mad, bend over and conform. The vets in this game know absoultely 100% what is best for you.

By the way, if ooga booga is reading this, Yes, I'm still after revenge...You know what I'm talking about...

Who the hell is ooga?

We don't play to win, we play to have a good time. If you have a problem with that, we don't care...

Why care anyway? I've tried this argument before, unsuccessfully. It's why I got bent out of shape on your forums to begin with.

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 21:27

We did follow through. We made sure we killed you. So now you are mad? Just know this: Playing this way, with this "we could give a **** what you think" attitude will get you nowhere. You'll just get ****ed up by whatever nation you piss off every set, and won't ever get the chance to get big, get good, or have enough people to kill other nations. so good luck with that, and enjoy yourselves. I would guess that playing by the rules would make for more fun in the long run. But keep doing things your way if you want. I'm sure you will come around to convention eventually.

L P
06-12-2008, 22:05
marine is a girl, u took him out once, u can do it again!!!

Marine is a girl?gay I never new that.

-Chris-
06-14-2008, 13:46
Yep, I've made an announcement too...That Chris guy wont be happy...

lollollollollollollollollollollollol