PDA

View Full Version : New Theme and Overview

Mr President
04-14-2010, 16:30
A new theme has been added to the game. Simply go to the "Preferences"
tab and click on Change Theme.

Also, you are now able to change between the new overview look and the old. At the bottom of the overview page is a HERE link.. Click that to change between modern and classic.

Devil
04-14-2010, 18:01
i like it

Kamran
04-14-2010, 18:22
brings back somewhat of kinda of memories:thumbup:

but when u click to see other nation nations members its all yelllow, other then that is good

Mr President
04-14-2010, 18:50
brings back somewhat of kinda of memories:thumbup:

but when u click to see other nation nations members its all yelllow, other then that is good

Fixed.. Please let me know if you find something else..

Bright
04-14-2010, 22:54
I always went with the black and orange until the classic classic green theme came around, and then I used that one because I enjoyed the crazy aesthetics of it. Army Men green ftw.

Great touch Mr. P, its the little things that make for some extra fun too.

BeeNo
04-14-2010, 23:27
loving the new theme!

and on a side note!

mr. p, i want to bear your children! call me!

:walmp:

Disorder
04-14-2010, 23:54
Its growing on me.. I was use to the "now" theme... but I could handle some change.....

Soviet Russia
04-15-2010, 03:58
I liked the classic :)

May there be a blue/navy theme?

Mr President
04-15-2010, 13:36
I always went with the black and orange until the classic classic green theme came around, and then I used that one because I enjoyed the crazy aesthetics of it. Army Men green ftw.

Great touch Mr. P, its the little things that make for some extra fun too.

Green may return as well.. ;)

I liked the classic :)

May there be a blue/navy theme?

Possible.. :)

loving the new theme!

and on a side note!

mr. p, i want to bear your children! call me!

:walmp:

I just don't really know what to say lol

pcgluva
04-16-2010, 00:16
LOVE IT .... MR P ive been bogged down in real life stuff with school... i will make a banner to replace the top of that for you asap sorry again

Mr President
04-16-2010, 14:06
I figured you were busy so I didn't want to ask.. I think that banner goes ok with both themes..

When you have time feel free to make other ones and i'll add those into new themes.. Just keep the the same size as what we have now.

I like the tank in the new theme. That came out pretty well. I have some more idea's on different themes.. We won't have a ton of them but we will have a few to select from.

totte
04-16-2010, 19:59
I figured you were busy so I didn't want to ask.. I think that banner goes ok with both themes..

When you have time feel free to make other ones and i'll add those into new themes.. Just keep the the same size as what we have now.

I like the tank in the new theme. That came out pretty well. I have some more idea's on different themes.. We won't have a ton of them but we will have a few to select from.

black theme mmmmm :)

Max Logan
04-17-2010, 19:33
black theme mmmmm :)

you`re so right ;)

ooga booga
04-17-2010, 21:29
I love that we have a choice to go back to the old overview. :) The new overview was cluttered with pictures and it seemed harder to look at my units and expenses IMO. Having the option to choose is nice! :cool: