PDA

View Full Version : Horde vs. MENACE

swede7
06-12-2008, 15:24
We decided to kill you. Rather then whining or crying about things we decided to treat you the way you are treating other nations.

You talked about weak nations and then had a total of 43 thousand jets in your whole nations arsenal.

Better luck next time.

KLL
06-12-2008, 15:28
ah, this explains a bit.

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 15:33
43 thousandjets seems alittle odd. Did they have bombers?

KLL
06-12-2008, 15:35
no, they're jsut tiny. (total NW wouldn't even make top50 as a state)
they killed the SBC guy with GAs

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 15:37
I think the whole of the nation wars community would agree that your war on SBC was silly, and without cause. We have responded in kind, and decided that you were unworthy to stay alive.

In regards to future sets, or the rest of this one for that matter, please play with some semblance of kindness and goodwill, especially to the noobs. Beginning players ought to be given room for error, and allowed to err without grievous consequences. Don't you claim noob status in this conflict either, that will buy you no sympathy. You have been in this game enough sets to know the rules, know what should be done, but more importantly, know what shouldn't be done.

Enjoy your restart, i look forward to your reply.

Yours in Victory,
Dinsdale Piranha

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 15:37
oh i see. Well I guess horde just made an enemy. From Menace's posts I don't think this setback will dissuade them. Just give them a target.

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 15:39
I think the whole of the nation wars community would agree that your war on SBC was silly, and without cause. We have responded in kind, and decided that you were unworthy to stay alive.

In regards to future sets, or the rest of this one for that matter, please play with some semblance of kindness and goodwill, especially to the noobs. Beginning players ought to be given room for error, and allowed to err without grievous consequences. Don't you claim noob status in this conflict either, that will buy you no sympathy. You have been in this game enough sets to know the rules, know what should be done, but more importantly, know what shouldn't be done.

Yours in Victory,
Dinsdale Piranha

However I must agree that experienced players shouldn't slaughter new players.

swede7
06-12-2008, 15:43
no, they're jsut tiny. (total NW wouldn't even make top50 as a state)
they killed the SBC guy with GAs

Inferno was top 50...

Most of their networth was spies it seemed.

KLL
06-12-2008, 16:08
Inferno was top 50...

Most of their networth was spies it seemed.

barely, and the rest of em have a total NW of like what.. 2 million?

swede7
06-12-2008, 16:15
I'm not trying to justify that they were as large as us or anything. Just pointing out that they did have a top 50 state.

It was not a fair war by my standards at all. But they did a 3 on 1 against the nation they killed so we did the same thing to them.

CommunistCapitalism
06-12-2008, 18:49
Swede, you're truly pathetic. I was hoping to unite warring nations, and here you are killing the first NEW generation of players. They say what goes around comes around, and while that was true for MENACE, now maybe its time to watch your back.

swede7
06-12-2008, 19:32
Sorry you feel that way.

I guess if I knew who you were I could retaliate in kind with some personal attacks and insults.

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 19:40
Ah well, so be it...One day, you'll regret it....

Yes we'll be restarting, and this time we'll be even more driven for war. So really, I thank you...

Ender135
06-12-2008, 20:40
Guys - this is rediculous. Nobody who read the thread: MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying, can argue that MENACE was in any way undeserving of the attacks on them. Also, the personal attack and lightly veiled threat to Swede was uncalled for. While he posted the forum announcement about the war and our reasons, as a nation we all agreed on this course of action and participated. Lastly, the reference to killing new players is completely ignoring the fact that MENACE killed a new player that obviosly had little experience in the game. At least the group that we killed (MENACE) was experienced enough in the game to make a lot of enemies.

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 20:45
Swede, you're truly pathetic. I was hoping to unite warring nations, and here you are killing the first NEW generation of players. They say what goes around comes around, and while that was true for MENACE, now maybe its time to watch your back.

No, you're the pathetic one. Hiding behind a persona, behind this name and not letting anyone know who you are is pathetic. Are you scared of the backlash? Are you worried that someone will know who you are and attack you? Or are you just someone with no power, little army, and less connections that just wants to try to intimidate someone?

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should let us know who you are. Otherwise, don't be cryptic and grave: it just comes off looking really lame.

MarineRecon
06-12-2008, 20:52
i believe hes in WLF if that helps lol

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 20:57
Guys - this is rediculous. Nobody who read the thread: MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying, can argue that MENACE was in any way undeserving of the attacks on them.

Had Menace attacked Horde instead of SBC, and killed your top state. And then you killed them off, what would they be called...............?

So instead of that they attack a small nation and look what happens. GB'd by some vets. What is a small nation supposed to do, so as to not catch ridicule by the community?

If Horde is so noble why is view not burning? Not that I want view attacked but.......... players more experienced are in view and from what I understand participated...................................

MarineRecon
06-12-2008, 21:00
from wut i recall doin back in the day if there was a 1 man nation around or w.e u would try getting them to merge into ures and make a bigger one...guess that went out the door...i also remember warring other nations on the score board not 1 man nations that didnt do anything wrong lol

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 21:16
from wut i recall doin back in the day if there was a 1 man nation around or w.e u would try getting them to merge into ures and make a bigger one...guess that went out the door...i also remember warring other nations on the score board not 1 man nations that didnt do anything wrong lol

Menace is a 3 man -2 active man nation. Who are they supposed to war Maggio's 2man nation?..... because if they war anyone that they don't have a chance of success against they are ridiculed for being a .................

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 21:20

Exactly, I agree 100%. Back in the day, people merged nations together to make bigger, better, stronger, more stable nations. And if you didn't, then you weren't as safe. This goes for SBC and menace. Both these nations were small, and got wiped out because of it.

Secondly, we didn't kill menace because they killed SBC. If they just had killled them, and nothing else happened, they might have lived. It's the way that dezonus talked on the forums, like he's a badass. "We'll kill whoever we want, and if you're weak, then we'll kill you just because of it" that attitude is stupid.

Keep up this attitude, and every single set, you will get absolutely destroyed because of similar circumstances to these, and will never get big enough to be a giant war machine like you want to be. Good luck in future sets, i'm not going to argue for your continued destruction, but i'm certainly not going to try and prevent it either.

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 21:22
Hey, you and your boys did what you wanted to do. I aint saying its right or wrong......... I"m just saying.

KLL
06-12-2008, 21:27
So instead of that they attack a small nation and look what happens. GB'd by some vets. What is a small nation supposed to do, so as to not catch ridicule by the community?

well in this case they quite literaly asked for it

Rassputtin
06-12-2008, 21:28
well in this case they quite literaly asked for it lol

KelpKris
06-12-2008, 21:42
Had Menace attacked Horde instead of SBC, and killed your top state. And then you killed them off, what would they be called...............?

because if they war anyone that they don't have a chance of success against they are ridiculed for being a .................
How can they kill a top state if they don't have a chance of success. :blink:

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 22:18
No, you're the pathetic one. Hiding behind a persona, behind this name and not letting anyone know who you are is pathetic. Are you scared of the backlash? Are you worried that someone will know who you are and attack you? Or are you just someone with no power, little army, and less connections that just wants to try to intimidate someone?

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should let us know who you are. Otherwise, don't be cryptic and grave: it just comes off looking really lame.

i dont think hes hiding behind anything... that IS his ingame name, at least one of them, and he IS a good player... so id do a little research before trying to call someone out...

CommunistCapitalism MoveYourAssets(#***)

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 22:28
i dont think hes hiding behind anything... that IS his ingame name, at least one of them, and he IS a good player... so id do a little research before trying to call someone out...

CommunistCapitalism MoveYourAssets(#***)

Ok, i searched for it. didn't find it, and took it as disrespect. He's ok. Nothing special. Certainly not worthy of note. He's not even in the top hundred. So whatever. And he's not really the leadership in TNG either, so i'm not too worried.

Hoebawt
06-12-2008, 22:29

Your an idiot.. just leave

Missionary
06-12-2008, 22:34
We decided to kill you. Rather then whining or crying about things we decided to treat you the way you are treating other nations.

You talked about weak nations and then had a total of 43 thousand jets in your whole nations arsenal.

Better luck next time.

seems quite hypocritical that does to me :confused:

Xavior
06-12-2008, 22:45
Exactly, I agree 100%. Back in the day, people merged nations together to make bigger, better, stronger, more stable nations. And if you didn't, then you weren't as safe. This goes for SBC and menace. Both these nations were small, and got wiped out because of it.

Secondly, we didn't kill menace because they killed SBC. If they just had killled them, and nothing else happened, they might have lived. It's the way that dezonus talked on the forums, like he's a badass. "We'll kill whoever we want, and if you're weak, then we'll kill you just because of it" that attitude is stupid.

Keep up this attitude, and every single set, you will get absolutely destroyed because of similar circumstances to these, and will never get big enough to be a giant war machine like you want to be. Good luck in future sets, i'm not going to argue for your continued destruction, but i'm certainly not going to try and prevent it either.

I love how HORDE is saying two different things. First, the reason is: You killed a nation smaller than you, so we kill you. When they seem to realize this excuse is as Vinnie says, hypocritical, the reason changes to: I don't like this guy's attitude.

And where is Piker?

Norrisville
06-12-2008, 22:51
someone was gonna hit them eventually. kiht threatened them on forums, horde took action... action is good

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 23:00
I love how HORDE is saying two different things. First, the reason is: You killed a nation smaller than you, so we kill you. When they seem to realize this excuse is as Vinnie says, hypocritical, the reason changes to: I don't like this guy's attitude.

And where is Piker?

The Horde, and i'm not just speaking for me, but the entire nation, has the same stance. They killed SBC, a much smaller nation, who at the time was thought to be a noob, a beginner. We frown on this action. Secondly, we as a nation did not like the way that Dezonus was talking on the forums. Bragging about killing a little nation. So, we thought that menace needed to be taught a bit of a lesson, and we took them to school. That's what happened. This is why we did this. It is for a couple of reasons, and we're not trying to be hypocrites. Sorry no one understood our intents from the beginning, but that's what happened.

Piker is semi-inactive. He doesn't have a comp, and is playing occasionally from the library.

Dinsdale Piranha
06-12-2008, 23:01
someone was gonna hit them eventually. kiht threatened them on forums, horde took action... action is good

Thanks Norris. We appreciate your support

Norrisville
06-12-2008, 23:04
Thanks Norris. We appreciate your support

:dblthumbup:

i think they're pulling a 'usa' hahaha.
they did something wrong in horde's eyes, so they killed menace. if someone out there wants to man up and hit horde because they think its wrong, do it... otherwise don't whine and complain from the outside.. thats how i look at **** like this, anyway..

Disorder
06-12-2008, 23:23
Horde.. making this thread is as good as bragging..

anyone want help attacking The Horde.. recruite me! :D

Dezonus
06-12-2008, 23:49
As far as I recall, I don't think I was ever Bragging...

Like I said, Killing us won prove anything, It will just make us madder (In both aspects of the word). Death to us means very little...

You all seem to state that we killed a beginer nation...How is Marine Recon a beginer? If you don't believe me, why don't you ask him yourself?

I read that somebody said that SBC was much smaller than us...How do you get that?

There's a few ways that we could look at it.

SBC had 2 less members than us. SBC had 1/3 the amount of members to us. SBC had 1/2 the ammount of members to us who actually play...No matter how you look at it, they aren't that much smaller...

But as you're all so upset by the fact that we killed a beginer who wasnt a beginer, what the hell are we supposed to do? What, have a 2 man nation go up against DaK...don't be rediculus. And if you think I'm exagerating, I'm not...because if we war anybody else, you'll all be complaining again...

If we merged into another waring nation, we still wouldn't have experienced killing another state. Besides which, I'm sure we would have been kicked out within days of joining because of the way we play...

Let me just make this clear...Don't expect us to change...

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 23:51
Ok, i searched for it. didn't find it, and took it as disrespect. He's ok. Nothing special. Certainly not worthy of note. He's not even in the top hundred. So whatever. And he's not really the leadership in TNG either, so i'm not too worried.

HAHAHAHA.. oh geeze...

u don't notice anything strange about his state?

1 mill networth with 10k+ land... its called a stocker state, and he could probably jump to top 10 easily right now, and hes decently known if you know his other alias's... and i woudlnt consider being part of leadership of tng "worthy of note" either, since i coudlnt tell u who leads them right now

Cemetary
06-12-2008, 23:54

Like I said, Killing us won prove anything, It will just make us madder (In both aspects of the word). Death to us means very little...

You all seem to state that we killed a beginer nation...How is Marine Recon a beginer? If you don't believe me, why don't you ask him yourself?

I read that somebody said that SBC was much smaller than us...How do you get that?

SBC had 2 less members than us. SBC had 1/3 the amount of members to us. SBC had 1/2 the ammount of members to us who actually play...No matter how you look at it, they aren't that much smaller...

But as you're all so upset by the fact that we killed a beginer who wasnt a beginer, what the hell are we supposed to do? What, have a 2 man nation go up against DaK...don't be rediculus. And if you think I'm exagerating, I'm not...because if we war anybody else, you'll all be complaining again...

If we merged into another waring nation, we still wouldn't have experienced killing another state. Besides which, I'm sure we would have been kicked out within days of joining because of the way we play...

well with the size differential, i dont think member count shoudl be your main viewpoint... you were... over 50 times larger than SBC networth wise, which i feel is the mroe important ratio in this "war"... and people r saying you kileld a beginner bc you BELIEVED it WAS a beginner when you killed them, no1 had any idea it was marine until AFTER the kill, and even if it wasnt a beginner state, it was a restart, wchich is nearly as bad

huntington91
06-13-2008, 00:40

ok so you don't pick on beginners really? because i believe i recieved a message stating that you killed a one man nation just because you were bored. you also threatened to kill my one man nation (i am on my restart.) what do you have to say about that?

Mr President
06-13-2008, 00:46
I really wasn't going to get into this.... but i will lol

I really have to say i agree with all sides here and i disagree with all sides too.

MENACE made it clear that they would hit anyone they wanted. They told everyone that they were a warring nation. When you decide to war, you have to be willing to accept the the consequences. It's the nature of the beast.

But on the flip side, they warred a nation in there range. They didn't attack a larger nation. Really, what are they suppose to do. Some people want to war, so they will pick someone in there range. SBC is able to restart and retal if they wanted too.

HORDE decided to take action. For a couple of reasons it seems. I don't agree with warring someone just cause they appear to be bragging in the forums. If thats the case then you need to war just about every nation in this game as we all have bragged many times.

I think if HORDE had 3 or 4 members leave and form a small task force and then warred MENACE, it wouldn't look as bad.

Do i think HORDE was wrong? no.. I think it was a little excessive, but not wrong. They made a choice and went with it. If there are consequences then they have to be willing to accept them too.

Keep up this attitude, and every single set, you will get absolutely destroyed because of similar circumstances to these, and will never get big enough to be a giant war machine like you want to be.

This comment was really the main reason i wanted to post :D

This really isn't true.. I have seen some good warring nation come about that started simply with 1 or 2 guys who would take on a nation of 50 without thinking twice.. Sure they would lose, but they will take 1 or 2 with them. And then the next set they would be a little bigger and take more and it grows and grows..

My suggestion is to never rule anything out in this game. It will come back to haunt you every time. Might be a simple war today, but tomorrow you could be facing a major one. Cause now MENACE has a purpose..

So anyway, i don't think anyone was really wrong here. Some points have been made. if you brag and tell everyone your a warring nation, expect consequence. If your a larger nation who kills a small one, expect consequence...

ok i'm done :dblthumbup:

Mr President
06-13-2008, 00:50
ok so you don't pick on beginners really? because i believe i recieved a message stating that you killed a one man nation just because you were bored. you also threatened to kill my one man nation (i am on my restart.) what do you have to say about that?

Well you have to give him credit for being ballsy lol

at least they are telling people up front they plan to war and not hiding then jumping out and suciding people like a coward does..

not defending his actions, just putting a little light on the other side..

ok now i'm done...

really i am.. :dblthumbup:

huntington91
06-13-2008, 00:56
Well you have to give him credit for being ballsy lol

at least they are telling people up front they plan to war and not hiding then jumping out and suciding people like a coward does..

not defending his actions, just putting a little light on the other side..

ok now i'm done...

really i am.. :dblthumbup:

lol yes that is true mr. p
but if they were really "ballsy" lol they would attack a nation with at least a third of their networth.
maybe i'm wrong?

Dezonus
06-13-2008, 01:37
I really have to say i agree with all sides here and i disagree with all sides too.

MENACE made it clear that they would hit anyone they wanted. They told everyone that they were a warring nation. When you decide to war, you have to be willing to accept the the consequences. It's the nature of the beast.

But on the flip side, they warred a nation in there range. They didn't attack a larger nation. Really, what are they suppose to do. Some people want to war, so they will pick someone in there range. SBC is able to restart and retal if they wanted too.

HORDE decided to take action. For a couple of reasons it seems. I don't agree with warring someone just cause they appear to be bragging in the forums. If thats the case then you need to war just about every nation in this game as we all have bragged many times....

Thank you Mr P, I was waiting for somebody to say something like that

There is allways two sides to every story. I can't say I'm real happy about Horde's actions, but still.

In a game like this, there can never be a right or a wrong...Everything will allways be a matter of opinion...Like life really...

you also threatened to kill my one man nation

See, I didn't intend it as a threat, more as a heads up. I thought I'd give you the chance to get an army, so that If we did attack you, you'd stand more of a chance...

Norrisville
06-13-2008, 01:47
i think we need to see us put our money where our mouths are... let menace restart and have disorder join them or whatever and see if they can do some damage to horde... it's all about who gets the last laugh. of course menace doesn't care if they die, they probably expect to die. i respect both sides personally... im tired of hearing this community whine and moan whenever they don't feel a war is justified

huntington91
06-13-2008, 02:12
See, I didn't intend it as a threat, more as a heads up. I thought I'd give you the chance to get an army, so that If we did attack you, you'd stand more of a chance...

i must not know what a threat is anymore guys sorry losing my mind

i think we need to see us put our money where our mouths are... let menace restart and have disorder join them or whatever and see if they can do some damage to horde... it's all about who gets the last laugh. of course menace doesn't care if they die, they probably expect to die. i respect both sides personally... im tired of hearing this community whine and moan whenever they don't feel a war is justified

i'm kinda saving my money right now lol. why do they need to join somebody since they only attack one man nations? i thought most were in favor of this war. and question... you have never whined about something like this?

Ender135
06-13-2008, 04:06
I just want to remind everybody that Dinsdale Piranha is just giving his own opinion, and in no way does he speak for The Horde. He is pretty new to the game, and isn't as familiar with some of the do's and dont's.

This thread was originally started just to give our reasons for warring MENACE, which is very common when wars begin. We are not bragging about how or why we did it, just explaining how we've decided to play the game.

If our actions have made anybody angry, well... thats part of the game. I just wanted to make sure that nobody thinks that the replies that were posted by other, less-informed members of our nation is our actual foreign policy.

::LD::GrimReapr
06-13-2008, 05:19
Im new to this game and ive been active in the forums and here is my view on the right and wrongs.

1. If your a small nation dont war anyone cause the bigger nations take exception to it.

2. If your a small nation dont talk crap cause the bigger nations take exception to it.

3. If your a smaller nation and threaten to do something about how some of the game is being played the bigger nations take exception to it.

4. If your a bigger nation and do any of the above its ok cause us smaller nations cant do anything about it even if we did take exception to it.

5. When a smaller nation does something that doesnt conform to these rules its always about new guys leaving.Personally I would leave cause you older players not all of you but i know a few off the top of my head act like lil B*****s if you dont agree.

Menace if it wasnt for My nation being 90% give or take a few % new or inactive members learning to play the game and trying to net peacefully I would invite you in to our lovely nation not that your not welcome now but we arent looking to War this set.Oooops can i say that without being destroyed this set since next set me personally will be looking to war.

CommunistCapitalism
06-13-2008, 06:02

MoveYourAssets tahts my state name
comcap is my leader name
Do your research next time boy

KLL
06-13-2008, 06:36
i can't see why theres all the fuss about all this.

i like to put things in a RL context, and what i saw was bascialy a guy dressed in a flashing neon-pink suit hopping across the battlefield with a gun, shooting at random, and shouting "look at me! look at me! i will kill you!"
and then you gotta ask yourself, what would you do in the position of a guard post?

jeff_capes
06-13-2008, 07:34
I think MENACE will learn something here. They were claiming to be a warring nation so..

1. How to restart and CS.

2. If you are a warring nation Jets are pretty important. They had no jets!!!

3. Don't make friends with Missionary. :w00t: lol

4. Using Cookies will get attract more members to your nation.

I do feel a little sorry as I like Dezonus and think he will be a well known player once everything comes together.
But this attack will only make him a better player!

Dezonus
06-13-2008, 10:15
...let menace restart and have disorder join them or whatever and see if they can do some damage to horde... it's all about who gets the last laugh. of course menace doesn't care if they die, they probably expect to die...

I like your thinking ;) And yeah, to be honest, we actually lasted longer than we expected...

i must not know what a threat is anymore guys sorry losing my mind

Dude it's ok. You can generally tell by the message title...If it says "Some advice" chances are, it's not a threat. If the title says "We're gonna Kill ya!" chances are, it is a threat...

In my case, The message I sent ya was called "Some advice"

Menace if it wasnt for My nation being 90% give or take a few % new or inactive members learning to play the game and trying to net peacefully I would invite you in to our lovely nation not that your not welcome now but we arent looking to War this set.Oooops can i say that without being destroyed this set since next set me personally will be looking to war.

Mate, when this set started, i was sent about 5 invites. Not to the major Nations like DaK, but to smaller nations like RIOT, NW etc.

I turned all of them down, for the same two reasons:

1) I wanted to form my own Nation

2) I assured them that when they saw the way that I play, they would not want me...Now they have proof....

i like to put things in a RL context, and what i saw was bascialy a guy dressed in a flashing neon-pink suit hopping across the battlefield with a gun, shooting at random, and shouting "look at me! look at me! i will kill you!"
and then you gotta ask yourself, what would you do in the position of a guard post?

I'm sorry, but what on earth are you talking about?

I think MENACE will learn something here. They were claiming to be a warring nation so..

3. Don't make friends with Missionary.

1. Sorry for sounding like a noob...what's CS?

2. Yeah, I was like 1 day off having massive amounts of jets...Guess that was one day too late...

3. I dunno, Missionary seems alright...He's been around since before I played a year ago...

4. Ok then....

I do feel a little sorry as I like Dezonus and think he will be a well known player once everything comes together.

I think you're onto something there ;)

PhoenixFury
06-13-2008, 11:04
However I must agree that experienced players shouldn't slaughter new players.
Hmm... experienced player, since I've been playing this game this set + a few day I think I'll take this as a compliment thx.

Yours in Victory,
Dinsdale Piranha

Kindness and good will... I think I now know why this has turned into an antiwar game now, and as for noob status no I wont claim that as, in warring I expected to get taken out sooner or later (it's all part of the fun) and it's a part of the challenge that war brings, but know this that today you have made an enemy and from here I can only get better, I hope you have fun too in the sets to come.

Cemetary
06-13-2008, 11:30
dez, CS means counterstrike

HORDE did their FS (first strike) on you, which consequently killed your nation, now you need to restart and do a counterstrike against them and hopefully take out a member of theirs

Missionary
06-13-2008, 13:05

3. Don't make friends with Missionary. :w00t: lol

thats not nice :(

jeff_capes
06-13-2008, 15:44
thats not nice :(

I love you really!! :dblthumbup: Your a bit of alright :laugh:

Blackwater
06-13-2008, 16:26
Man people b1tch and moan on the forums too much. Nations war for some of the dumbest reasons, if any at all, so if you die just remake and cs them. You can make a decent cs since its still early in the game within like 3 to 4 days so good luck to that

Norrisville
06-13-2008, 16:52
That's what makes this game unique and addicting (in my opinion idk about the rest of you) is the politics... the whining is kinda annoying at times...

and hungtington, you asked before if ive ever whined about things like this...
i haven't, and the reason why is because im usually part of the nation that is being whined about :P. i didn't whine when WLF raped want last set. i know when my nation wins and loses, when its dirty or clean. no use complaining in my eyes

Minimus
06-13-2008, 19:46
That's what makes this game unique and addicting (in my opinion idk about the rest of you) is the politics... the whining is kinda annoying at times...

i haven't, and the reason why is because im usually part of the nation that is being whined about :P. i didn't whine when WLF raped want last set. i know when my nation wins and loses, when its dirty or clean. no use complaining in my eyes

C'mon Norris, if there wasn't any whining, most of these threads wouldn't make it past 1 page. Z - Zebras, Zoolander, Zebrahead, omfgzmonkeys!

Norrisville
06-13-2008, 20:51
C'mon Norris, if there wasn't any whining, most of these threads wouldn't make it past 1 page. Z - Zebras, Zoolander, Zebrahead, omfgzmonkeys!

i guess you have a point lol

huntington91
06-13-2008, 23:16

lol yea true i usually don't idk i was bored i think lol

-Chris-
06-14-2008, 01:24
Thanks Marine....thanks, send the nutjobs our way...

::LD::GrimReapr
06-14-2008, 12:57
What's a Zmonkey? :tomatoes:

ranger2112
06-14-2008, 13:20
came after the Ymonkey

Divine Intervention
06-14-2008, 14:56
Menaces restarts forming [JUSTICE] is very cute...their description reads: "we are menace" backwards LOL.

Dezonus
06-14-2008, 21:17
Menaces restarts forming [JUSTICE] is very cute...their description reads: "we are menace" backwards LOL.

I was wondering how long it would take somebody to figure that out ;)

Missionary
06-14-2008, 23:04
Thanks Marine....thanks, send the nutjobs our way...

if knowone did you wouldnt have any members :D

Cemetary
06-15-2008, 10:28
08:19:33-2008/06/13 The nation Injustice of Justice[ecanem] has been created by Mr Dez of Mr Dez(#***)

didnt make it very tough

Divine Intervention
06-15-2008, 10:29
I was wondering how long it would take somebody to figure that out ;)

i would have posted earlier but couldn't be bothered :(
just thought this thread need spicing up.

SkyCat
06-15-2008, 16:03
NICE JOB HORDE :p