Kamran
04-16-2010, 17:35
whats up with sky though!

can i get the pass to wlf please

totte
04-16-2010, 19:14
whats up with sky though!

can i get the pass to wlf please

popcorn can be found at the ROTN supply desk on the right of reception ;)

Missionary
04-16-2010, 19:45
who to join.....who to join.....

hmmmmm

sits on fence for a little while :P

Shabaz K
04-16-2010, 19:51
those fences have pointy top:D

Missionary
04-16-2010, 19:55
those fences have pointy top:D

thats why im sat there :P ahaha

ok cape convinced me :P. if dolly wasnt ignorant i would have joined sky instead.....

You have killed Lumemaa(#68)

You destroyed a total of 16 land.
During this attack, you lost nothing.
While defending, your enemy lost nothing.

declaring with 0 jets? did i miss something? lol

Shabaz K
04-16-2010, 20:01
i wish i was active teh i would have joined you lol

Missionary
04-16-2010, 20:07
what sat on the fence :P

kitoy
04-16-2010, 21:02
me wants to join teh fun.. any takers? Dance::

BeeNo
04-16-2010, 21:53
you mean u want to sit on a fence like vinnie?

kitoy
04-16-2010, 22:01
yeah

-Z-
04-16-2010, 22:30
this should really include Horde, as horde states are now in ROTN.

3v1

I think its kinda funny...

I think its kinda sad...

the states that complained of gangbangs

are the ones who do them now, lol

Z

Soviet Russia
04-17-2010, 01:49
ROTN is doing good as an *******.

First they declared peace and now FS ahaha

blaa
04-17-2010, 02:01
@ Z

You started the war vs Horde out of boredom. How about you shut the **** up. You are no better than a average idiot suicider who ruins others effort and work.

kenshin44
04-17-2010, 02:14
Wow sky really?.....

And WLF i thought you guys would know to go after ROTN as soon as they declared peace.

In my books peace is only attained when a nation surrenders or agreed cease fire not by the click of a button. If ROTN declared peace without consulting me I'd of declared back as soon as i saw the declaration of peace happen.

I hope WLF wins this one seems like a good war.

:thumbup:

Soviet Russia
04-17-2010, 05:23
@kenshin

we were aware of it.

however rotn's 'tactic' is so pathetic:laugh:

Max Logan
04-17-2010, 05:50
@kenshin

we were aware of it.

however rotn's 'tactic' is so pathetic:laugh:

so you want to talk about nation tactics, yes? :huh:

I have so many arguments about WLF tactics, that you ought to STFU before you jump on anyone saying, how bad they are acting.
You have set a record of 'tactics' in your history, so, please! :)

Out of all the nation, WLF should be that last to complain about tactics.
And SR, you are the last person, to complain about tactics.

You declare on Horde, having almost twice their members, cuz you were bored and wanted to war someone. Now the numbers are turning and you`re suddenly mad? Now how about a hypocrisy run from the nation with 1000+ kills!
Com`on, you`re better than that, greatest warring nation of all times. Besides, you got all the members, so...I don`t see a reason why you shouldn`t win against 'lame *** tactic' nation like ROTN

Dogma
04-17-2010, 06:30
Tell us how you really feel Maxie.

Soviet Russia
04-17-2010, 06:40
Tell us how you really feel Maxie.

ahahahahhaha:thumbup:

@Max

and I am not mad :)

-Z-
04-17-2010, 11:41
so you want to talk about nation tactics, yes? :huh:

I have so many arguments about WLF tactics, that you ought to STFU before you jump on anyone saying, how bad they are acting.
You have set a record of 'tactics' in your history, so, please! :)

Out of all the nation, WLF should be that last to complain about tactics.
And SR, you are the last person, to complain about tactics.

You declare on Horde, having almost twice their members, cuz you were bored and wanted to war someone. Now the numbers are turning and you`re suddenly mad? Now how about a hypocrisy run from the nation with 1000+ kills!
Com`on, you`re better than that, greatest warring nation of all times. Besides, you got all the members, so...I don`t see a reason why you shouldn`t win against 'lame *** tactic' nation like ROTN

Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

How is the gang-bang going guys?

must be fun.

Totte Lied to me on msn several times...

not that I took his word for gold, but, I'm used to nation leaders being forthright.

O well.

They probably had a gang-bang planned since day 1,

lol

Z

Z

-Z-
04-17-2010, 11:43
@ Z

You started the war vs Horde out of boredom. How about you shut the **** up. You are no better than a average idiot suicider who ruins others effort and work.

Please, may I have a few examples of an "average idiot suicider"

so that I may know what, or who I am no better than, in your opinion.

?

Z

blaa
04-17-2010, 13:03
z is mad :(

well, didnt wlf have like 23 members at the start? so atm its 17+6 vs 23. Hardly a gang-bang.

Max Logan
04-17-2010, 13:19
Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

not that I took his word for gold, but, I'm used to nation leaders being forthright.

O well.

lol

Z

Z

I guess there should be a reason, I`m mad! But I`m kinda not, as I only find it funny you`re the one pickin on numbers, when through out WLF history you always had numbers on your side, esp early when you were under LoR

and you should never trust Totte, he`s like me actually, he just doesn`t like you enough. or is it Achilles, dunno these days anymore :)
Besides, you killed the wrong Horde members...esp one of them :p

should he just have said: we`re gonna delcare peace, get Horde members over and redeclare, please be ready at 00:00 tommorow night! :laugh:

Calvin74
04-17-2010, 13:48
Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

O well.

lol

Z

Z

i have known totte longer than you have played this game. hell probably longer than you have had internet and i have never ever known him to outright lie.

and nation leaders being forthright? i have never heard more lies from people than i have from the people that have led Lor and wlf in the past. they are the ones that have driven out a lot of players. i don't know who currently leads them and i don't much care but i hope no one took notes from the leaders after devil left. and if they are still the leaders maybe someday they will mature up a little bit.

as for this being planned from day one i can assure you it was not. totte tried to recruit me and while they were more than likely going to war totte does not go into a set with a target planned. he wars for a reason and doesn't just ruin people's set for fun. maybe you could take a lesson from him Z

Achilles
04-17-2010, 16:29
@ Calvin, True true

Wlf, battle to the death?
Wlf states sure know how to die :thumbup:

Max Logan
04-17-2010, 18:13
If I didn`t care for ABT, I`d tag jump, even though I really planned not to play, as Horde had many players I hold respect for and I can`t blame ROTN for killing you.

-Z-
04-17-2010, 19:09
z is mad :(

well, didnt wlf have like 23 members at the start? so atm its 17+6 vs 23. Hardly a gang-bang.

we had 17 members

there was 23 at once point b4 I kicked the people who did not play.

we also have 2-3 noobs/inactives atill.

it doesnt really matter much.

Z

-Z-
04-17-2010, 19:13
i have known totte longer than you have played this game. hell probably longer than you have had internet and i have never ever known him to outright lie.

and nation leaders being forthright? i have never heard more lies from people than i have from the people that have led Lor and wlf in the past. they are the ones that have driven out a lot of players. i don't know who currently leads them and i don't much care but i hope no one took notes from the leaders after devil left. and if they are still the leaders maybe someday they will mature up a little bit.

as for this being planned from day one i can assure you it was not. totte tried to recruit me and while they were more than likely going to war totte does not go into a set with a target planned. he wars for a reason and doesn't just ruin people's set for fun. maybe you could take a lesson from him Z

I suppose It depends on what u call lying.

me: "re u gonna war WLF?"

totte: "no, we would not do that. we have new members that we want to train"

me: "ok"

Totte's an honest guy tho, you are right Calvin.

lol

Z

totte
04-17-2010, 19:35
Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

O well.

lol

Z

Z

gangbang there is no gangbang happening atm you declared war on horde for whatever reason you had for it rotn had a Dp with horde thus by honoring that pact we had to step in of course especially seeing the numbers being more or less 2:1 on a nation that had at that point just recently been crippled abit by suicideing and yes i can say that since that state was actullay killed :)

anywho as for lieing not sure what you mean by that you asked if we could stay friendly after you declared on horde and well we dont keep grudges on our part so no problem for comeing set imo that i didnt inform you that we were steping in well thats just plain simple to explain :P

now of course the peace dec was done for tactical reasons you dont need to be einstien to figure that one out...

now as far as i know wlf (correct me if i´m wrong) has in the past had a habbit of jumping weaker nations and saying not our fault you werent prepared well the simple facts here is you jumped on a weaker netting nation for no real reason that you even outnumbered.
But )here is the twist you missed something called nations can have friends and be pacted for defense. Now wlf being a war nation (mainly should have known that this could be the case.... the numbers if you look at them are rather even thus you should be able to hold your own being a war nation....

as for why sky joined in i have no idea ask them.

Antichrist
04-17-2010, 20:05
Z

What you are really doing is typical, oldschool, WLF *****ing.

As long as WLF is winning, everything is ok and you guys cannot stop self-praising.

But as soon as you start getting your *** kicked - the whining starts.

Everybody else are so bad, poor WLF is bullied by evil terrorists and psychopaths. What a pity.

You girls could STFU and deal the consequences. You got what you deserved for harassing weaker nation - bigger one jumped in and put some balance onto this war.

And one more thing ( hopefully its not the first time you hear it, but deep inside i know it is ):

Being a good war nation does not always mean that you have to outnumber your enemy

Missionary
04-17-2010, 21:23
personally i didnt think Z was whinning, theres a difference between whinning and stating an opinion. just because its not the same as your opinion doesnt mean its whinning or *****ing.

Calvin74
04-17-2010, 22:07
personally i didnt think Z was whinning, theres a difference between whinning and stating an opinion. just because its not the same as your opinion doesnt mean its whinning or *****ing.

personally i don't usually care what Z states. anything is better than the BS he puts on the general form but i really don't like him calling out my close friends (i have so few these days:P)

Z when did you ask him that? if it was at the start of the set then at the time he wasn't planning on warring WLF, things do change though when WLF declares on a much smaller unprepped tag for no reason.

if however it was after he dec'ed peace and then warred again i will have to have a nice long talk to totte about what is acceptable and what isn't. i will also apologize to you for calling you out on this instance, just please provide a timeline for when that conversation happened.

-Z-
04-17-2010, 22:37
gangbang there is no gangbang happening atm you declared war on horde for whatever reason you had for it rotn had a Dp with horde thus by honoring that pact we had to step in of course especially seeing the numbers being more or less 2:1 on a nation that had at that point just recently been crippled abit by suicideing and yes i can say that since that state was actullay killed :)

anywho as for lieing not sure what you mean by that you asked if we could stay friendly after you declared on horde and well we dont keep grudges on our part so no problem for comeing set imo that i didnt inform you that we were steping in well thats just plain simple to explain :P

now of course the peace dec was done for tactical reasons you dont need to be einstien to figure that one out...

now as far as i know wlf (correct me if i´m wrong) has in the past had a habbit of jumping weaker nations and saying not our fault you werent prepared well the simple facts here is you jumped on a weaker netting nation for no real reason that you even outnumbered.
But )here is the twist you missed something called nations can have friends and be pacted for defense. Now wlf being a war nation (mainly should have known that this could be the case.... the numbers if you look at them are rather even thus you should be able to hold your own being a war nation....

as for why sky joined in i have no idea ask them.

What nation was stronger than Horde?

I would have perhaps chosen ROTN if not for Totte telling me that they were not warring, and wanted to train new members, and that they were not signing any pacts with anyone.

Z

-Z-
04-17-2010, 22:42
Z

What you are really doing is typical, oldschool, WLF *****ing.

As long as WLF is winning, everything is ok and you guys cannot stop self-praising.

But as soon as you start getting your *** kicked - the whining starts.

Everybody else are so bad, poor WLF is bullied by evil terrorists and psychopaths. What a pity.

You girls could STFU and deal the consequences. You got what you deserved for harassing weaker nation - bigger one jumped in and put some balance onto this war.

And one more thing ( hopefully its not the first time you hear it, but deep inside i know it is ):

Being a good war nation does not always mean that you have to outnumber your enemy

I agree with alot of what you are saying,

however:

As leader of WLF, I have made efforts to be respectful to my enemies. The constant insults and flaming on this thread towards WLF makes a mockery of this situation.

why not try to at least be civilized and adult and stop with all the swearing.

I make a point to give credit where it is due, and anytime an opponent does well in war, I generally congratulate them for it.

Everyone keeps saying that WLF picked a weak opponent... I'm trying to figure out what a better opponent would have been this set...

Z

-Z-
04-17-2010, 22:54
personally i don't usually care what Z states. anything is better than the BS he puts on the general form but i really don't like him calling out my close friends (i have so few these days:P)

Z when did you ask him that? if it was at the start of the set then at the time he wasn't planning on warring WLF, things do change though when WLF declares on a much smaller unprepped tag for no reason.

if however it was after he dec'ed peace and then warred again i will have to have a nice long talk to totte about what is acceptable and what isn't. i will also apologize to you for calling you out on this instance, just please provide a timeline for when that conversation happened.

I'm not trying to come up with any excuses here, I will just list my response to some things u asked about or mentioned.

Horde was aprox 2x the NW of WLF when we hit.

I never secured an official pact of any sort with Totte, so its not like he broke anything official, it was talks from 1 leader to another over MSN.

we had the 1st talk at the very begining of the set (before the set started i think) and I asked him for a pact, he said no, he was not making any pacts with any nations this set, he just wanted to stay peaceful and train some noobs.

then I spoke to him 1 day before ROTN hit WLF (after our initial strike on horde) I simply conveyed my wish to maintain peace, as a type of non-official affirmation of our prior talks at the begining of the set. He said somthing along the lines of "yes why would u think otherwise" I cant blame him for lieing at this time, as U are not going to tell your opponent the night b4 a strike.
before ROTN declared peace, I spoke to Totte on msn and asked for a peace. He said he would talk to Achillies of somthing like that, then an hour or 2 later they declared peace.

We then declared peace on horde.

none of this really matters, Im just stating it for clarity.
please excuse my spelling, Im too tired tonight to fix it lol.

anyway,

If you dont like what I have to say in General discussion thats fine, I do post some fairly inflamatory things.

But that is no reason to disrespect the nation I am in.

ROTN did well, long before Sky came in.

If Sky never came in this would have been an equal war.

O well,

ROTN you did very well.

I feel WLF did well too, until we got outnumbered.

Z

Mhaphew
04-18-2010, 00:37
"This is now an equal war now that Sky has joined"

Really?

Can someone explain to me how 23 v 13 is an equal war?

Now I understand that some of you will state that "a war is not defined by the amount of states you have, it is defined by how well you war"

We have brought no one in to help us, but horde has brought in 2 seperate nations to help them.

so recap, it is:
23 vs 13
3 vs 1

Honestly, I think you are all a bunch of pussies...but thats just my opinion, and as I have learned, one opinion doesn't matter here.

So we die, but at least we didn't die like little *****es like some other nations.

Soviet Russia
04-18-2010, 03:21
We are not angry because we are losing the war or fighting against 3 nations at once.

The problem is, ROTN guys are so pathetic that they declared peace and swore over and over that they really wanted the peace..

ROTN broke a peace treaty.

Achilles
04-18-2010, 03:34
Tell me, where did I 'swore' that i wanted peace?

Besides its not 23 vs 13.
Its 13 because we killed some states, and we have a lot of states that are not that active.

Soviet Russia
04-18-2010, 04:36
Dont murmur on me...

Just a simple question; did ROTN declare peace and did totte + achilles (leaders of ROTN) say they won't war again..?

or not?

(hint: remember the conversation between Z, Me, You and Totte)

nosejam
04-18-2010, 05:43
I'm a WLF member this set, nice kill on me, I was nearly on to save myself.

But I do think Z is whining slightly, and I can understand why, it is very frustrating to be in a winning position and have it turn around (not irreversibly so). But other people are right about playing the numbers game, WLF always enjoyed superior numbers, now the shoe is on the other foot, remember how much you hated other people hating on you for it.

But actually it is fun to watch the tension, so screw you all!

blaa
04-18-2010, 06:27
Maybe Sky declared for the same reasons wlf declared on horde?
Reason: why the **** not?
Btw, I loved your 'official' excuse, "they were 2x nw as we were". LEARN TO PLAY PRO

Maybe you, wlf, should understand that warring for teh luls is boring.

and yeah, if that is not whining, then LOl!OL!l

Calvin74
04-18-2010, 09:25
both sides are a bunch of whiners:P
i would say wlf was winning and winning big until sky came in
i don't agree with the tactics emplolyed by rotn but if you are losing shouldn't you do something?

i really don't think the numbers at the start made this a huge difference either way and i don't think it can be considered a GB by anyone being logical.

if it weren't for the complaining it would be a good war and while it looks decided now there really is nothing from stopping wlf from calling friends in....

totte
04-18-2010, 12:05
I'm a WLF member this set, nice kill on me, I was nearly on to save myself.

But I do think Z is whining slightly, and I can understand why, it is very frustrating to be in a winning position and have it turn around (not irreversibly so). But other people are right about playing the numbers game, WLF always enjoyed superior numbers, now the shoe is on the other foot, remember how much you hated other people hating on you for it.

But actually it is fun to watch the tension, so screw you all!

wars in this game always tends to crumble into whining and mudslingining contests on the forums wich is just silly but oh well.

i like wlfs war effort so far they are doing well probably about to do something amazeing to since they are saveing up turns good going guys *prepares to stonewall* ;) only reason i posted earlier is that i was called out in a matter of speaking :)

boostah
04-18-2010, 12:05
both sides are a bunch of whiners:P

QFT!!!

One thing never changes, and that is there are always people who have to ****ing whine.

totte
04-18-2010, 12:07
QFT!!!

One thing never changes, and that is there are always people who have to ****ing whine.

it seams to be what everyone is always best at;)

Max Logan
04-18-2010, 12:44
it seams to be what everyone is always best at;)

what frustrates me, is that you`re still alive! That`s just not right :p

Soviet Russia
04-18-2010, 12:55
It would not be fun if we just kill / die without harrasing the others here :D screw you Estonians :D

Magalya2
04-18-2010, 13:09
**She could not prevent the destruction of her lands thought it was a matter of a few minutes for her to stone wall the assault .... !!! and as she was walking on the battlefield between the corpses , she recalled what happen a few days ago ....

Absorb analyzing the map , Lady Mags was distract by the arrival of an horse carrier .

The Nations she had joined were at war and it was a bloody one ...

As he flap open her commanding tent , she knew from the first look that it was an emergency .

The horse carrier gave Lady Mags a missive and ... **

Mr President !!! she whispered has she broke the wax seal and began to read

''...I cannot assure your safety My Dearest Lady ....

It is a matter of time for WLF Nation to be extinct ...

One word from you and I will send a brigade to escort you in safety till our lands ...

**As she finish reading , Lady Mags raise her eyes to meet those of the horse carrier .

She took a deep breath and spoke **

Bring those words to my Dearest Mr President ...

I am touched by the great care he is showing me but I abide by my decision .

To leave the Nations and mates i have choose to battle with this Era , would be for me like backstabbing and i am not one to embrace this attitude .

Thought i do understand how worried he must be knowing that my hands will be tainted with blood .

I thank him from the bottom of my heart and wish him Good Fortune ...

**Hours later , order were given by the Leader of WLF Nations to destroy Mr President lands and there was nothing she could do if it is to pray that Mr President survived the assault .... **

Achilles
04-18-2010, 13:26
By the rate these orders are carried out, I wouldnt worry to much about that :D

disturbia
04-18-2010, 14:19
if dolly wasnt ignorant i would have joined sky instead.....

grrrrrrrrrr

hey i was sleeping :( and i didnt know there is war going on in sky. i would have SO made a state to join this war!!!

totte
04-18-2010, 14:41
what frustrates me, is that you`re still alive! That`s just not right :p

we had abit of a bet inbetween some of the rotn players and i beted that i would survive max 6 hours and mr p was wrong to he wasnt the first to die maggio that hadnt been online for 3-4 days died first ;)

Missionary
04-18-2010, 15:27
wars in this game always tends to crumble into whining and mudslingining contests on the forums wich is just silly but oh well.

i like wlfs war effort so far they are doing well probably about to do something amazeing to since they are saveing up turns good going guys *prepares to stonewall* ;) only reason i posted earlier is that i was called out in a matter of speaking :)

knowone has told me about this amazing thing :(

we all know what maggio is capable, active or not he had to go quickly lmao.

Achilles
04-18-2010, 15:57
:
grrrrrrrrrr

hey i was sleeping :( and i didnt know there is war going on in sky. i would have SO made a state to join this war!!!

This war is still going on.
Think I asked you before to join ROTN :D

Soviet Russia
04-18-2010, 16:32
backstrabbers and full-infs, great alliance

Vortex
04-18-2010, 18:12
I dont get it..

WLF had no intention on netting. Therefor they attacked HORDE.

Now they have there war. But its not the war they want?

ooga booga
04-18-2010, 18:25
backstrabbers and full-infs, great alliance

What's a backstrabber? :P

btw finally WLF counters with a smart tactic of their own, surrender, lol.

@ Calvin, WLF has friends? :huh:

Achilles
04-18-2010, 18:26
It seems as they have surrendered. :laugh:

totte
04-18-2010, 18:29
It seems as they have surrendered. :laugh:

well that means peace at last good work wlf and everyone else involved in this conflict :)

-Z-
04-18-2010, 18:31
WLF offered peace to Horde and ROTN after we hit them.

I have attempted negotiations with 3 different leaders for peace over the past 3 days.

I am disenchanted atm,

Next few sets some people are not gonna be happy.

Z

Achilles
04-18-2010, 18:38

I have attempted negotiations with 3 different leaders for peace over the past 3 days.

I am disenchanted atm,

Z

This is the kind of crap we can expect?
Your going to devote the next few sets to make ours sour.
What does Dboz have to say about that?

totte
04-18-2010, 18:43

I am disenchanted atm,

Z

you wanted a war you got one.
now this is the bad thing about NW these days people hold grudges wich is rather silly imo but oh well ...

Antichrist
04-18-2010, 18:47
yeah, sounds kind a fishy:

1. You start a meaningless war out of boredom
2. Few other nations joins in
3. you got your arse kicked.
4. you are forced to surrender
5. you swore vengeance

Sounds kind a stupid Z.

You had it coming, even more, you deserevd it and now you make it only worse, i dont mean that only for yourself but for others too. And by the others i mean players on both sides.

boostah
04-18-2010, 18:59
**Hours later , order were given by the Leader of WLF Nations to destroy Mr President lands and there was nothing she could do if it is to pray that Mr President survived the assault .... **

Lies, you were the one that death sentenced Mr pres, only the kill was stolen !

totte
04-18-2010, 19:03

and that is whats refered to as a love hate relationship right ;)

Achilles
04-18-2010, 19:13

You should have made up from the post kind of post that it is ment to bring some life to forum. I like these posts, and the stories are kind of funny. Keep the nice posts coming Lady Mags:laugh:

boostah
04-18-2010, 19:18
You should have made up from the post kind of post that it is ment to bring some life to forum. I like these posts, and the stories are kind of funny. Keep the nice posts coming Lady Mags:laugh:

i know, just trying to tease her :d.

Anyway any one else gonna war? i have a warrestart i really need to do something with

-Z-
04-18-2010, 19:23
This is the kind of crap we can expect?
Your going to devote the next few sets to make ours sour.
What does Dboz have to say about that?

I'm not sure what Boz has to say.

It wont have much to do with him, as I will not be associated with WLF after this set.

and yes, if you lie to me, and Gangbang my nation u can expect such crap.

Z

Will
04-18-2010, 19:31

It wont have much to do with him, as I will not be associated with WLF after this set.

Z

Z stop acting the victim, WLF got what it deserved for hitting a nation half it's size for no reason.

Xavior
04-18-2010, 19:33
FFS people, are you guys seriously surprised -Z- is going to dump **** on your states in the coming sets because of this?

-Z- always gets what he wants, or he'll whine like a little girl then suicide on you later on. :)

Achilles
04-18-2010, 19:35
Maybe I'll get so scared that I should stop playing next sets::oops:

Magalya2
04-18-2010, 22:46

**Up on hearing boostah ..... **

shhhhh boostah :o

It was suppose to be kept secret :blink:

Now you are putting me in trouble !!!

Those mates sometime :rolleyes:

lol

Mr President
04-18-2010, 22:53
**She could not prevent the destruction of her lands thought it was a matter of a few minutes for her to stone wall the assault .... !!! and as she was walking on the battlefield between the corpses , she recalled what happen a few days ago ....

Absorb analyzing the map , Lady Mags was distract by the arrival of an horse carrier .

The Nations she had joined were at war and it was a bloody one ...

As he flap open her commanding tent , she knew from the first look that it was an emergency .

The horse carrier gave Lady Mags a missive and ... **

Mr President !!! she whispered has she broke the wax seal and began to read

''...I cannot assure your safety My Dearest Lady ....

It is a matter of time for WLF Nation to be extinct ...

One word from you and I will send a brigade to escort you in safety till our lands ...

**As she finish reading , Lady Mags raise her eyes to meet those of the horse carrier .

She took a deep breath and spoke **

Bring those words to my Dearest Mr President ...

I am touched by the great care he is showing me but I abide by my decision .

To leave the Nations and mates i have choose to battle with this Era , would be for me like backstabbing and i am not one to embrace this attitude .

Thought i do understand how worried he must be knowing that my hands will be tainted with blood .

I thank him from the bottom of my heart and wish him Good Fortune ...

As Mr President awaits the return message from Lady Mags he paces back and forth with great concern for her safety. He knows that he is out of his command post and just a simple soldier following orders, and he knows that it would be a matter of time before the order to have Lady Mags state..........destroyed. As he stands at the door watching the sun go down and putting another day to rest he hears a great rumble in the distance.... His heart pounds as he has heard this rumble too many times. As he quickly turns to gather his important items a great explosion happens right in front of him. It was a missile from one of the WLF jets and as he falls to the ground his only thought was how he hopes Lady Mags will survive without him being around........

Hours after the massive attacks against his lands takes place, he can hear faint calls... Mr President........ Mr President....... Are you alive..... Mr President....... It is his fellow soldiers, they have come for him. As they glance west in the faint light of the setting sun they can see something moving in a pile of rubble that once was this great mans castle, and behold a man rises from the rubble and they can see his silhouette as he begins to stagger towards them.....

His fellow soldiers ask immediately, "Mr President are you ok?" yes he replies I am fine and then as his heart pounds and his hands shake in fear cause he knows that the leaders of his nation would avenge this attack on him, he asks "Have you heard from Lady Mags"?????????????

It seemed like eternity when one of his fellow nation mates replied " her state has been destroyed sir and we do not know if she survived the destruction"... His biggest fear has unfolded right before his eyes and there was nothing he could do. As he falls into great despair and sadness another soldier speaks up and says " Mr President, as I was under cover working special spy ops missions I came across some documents that read -

you were the one that death sentenced Mr pres, only the kill was stolen !"

How could this be? How could the Lady that Mr President spent so much time with and trusting her to one day possibly take over the leadership role of his people be so deceitful? Why? How? Why? Why? Why? He does not know what to say or how to feel at this moment.... It is then when his eyes turn to blood red and as he clinches his fist only one name can be heard as he exhales his breathe.......... Lady Mags :vangry:

Soviet Russia
04-19-2010, 01:48
Well... this war might be real fun and last for several sets but unfortunately we don't have enough members in this game :( So except for the Estonians even the future of the warring states is doubtful :(

totte
04-19-2010, 05:18
great post mr p ;)

now to finish off the war i compiled the stats between rotn and wlf this i´m afraid doesnt include wlf vs horde or wlf vs sky and vice versa hench only between rotn and WLf thus it will look abit weird so therefor in advance i would like to hail WLF for there superb fighting skills in the war operations!

ROTN

war attacks 3156

turns used 6312 (not includeing turns used for regaining rediness)

Sucessfull ARs 2877

failed ARs 147

land destroyed 166033

Sucessfull AAs 131

failed AAs 1

mil destroyed 50 256 833

Kills 14

kills listing
hero 3
sunking 2
mr p 2
sob 1
will 1
leo 1
swede7 1
mad 1
craig 1
totte 1

WLF
war attacks 508

turns used 1016 again not includeing regaining rediness

turns

sucessfull ARs 441

failed ARs 20

land destroyed 26157

sucessfull AAs 45

Failed AAs 2

mil destroyed 14 243 521

kills 2

unfortunately at the time i forgot to check who killed maggio and mr p thus i cant post that... abit of help is thus needed on that point i´m afraid.

Soviet Russia
04-19-2010, 05:52
Well since this was not a 1v1, plus ROTN did the FS, its normal for WLF to be defeated.

However, it seems you forgot that those statistics about are not ROTN vs WLF but ROTN&exHorde vs WLF

Achilles
04-19-2010, 06:54
To be honest maybe half of our states were active.
So I'd say the numbers were still in wlfs favor.

Divine Intervention
04-19-2010, 07:02
To be honest maybe half of our states were active.
So I'd say the numbers were still in wlfs favor.

i just made a state to see whats happening and noticed WLF have RAF in their ranks. surely that cancels out any previous/supposed numerical advantage that they might have possessed?

Achilles
04-19-2010, 07:23
i just made a state to see whats happening and noticed WLF have RAF in their ranks. surely that cancels out any previous/supposed numerical advantage that they might have possessed?

Yeah this could be :laugh:, thats why we kept his state alive to keep the numbers in our advantage. So your back, how have you been?:D

Soviet Russia
04-19-2010, 13:09
Hm, may sound weird but RAF did a great job.

Achilles, what make you think that WLF was full of active states? :)

Max Logan
04-19-2010, 13:21
A clash of who had less active states!!!

Now that`s something to brag about. Both nations are so good, their states don`t even use turns! :p

Calvin74
04-19-2010, 13:59

Z

i was beginning to gain more respect for you...
yes you got beat
maybe it wasn't done in the most honorable fashion but that doesn't mean you have to sink to this level. you hit horde out of nowhere and for no reason. you do lose 95% of your complaining rights for that.

leave what happened this set in this set and move on with a fresh slate. you suiciding next set doesn't do anyone in any good and only leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. if you really wanna show everyone up then play clean next set and win a war or win netting!

-Z-
04-19-2010, 16:30
i was beginning to gain more respect for you...
yes you got beat
maybe it wasn't done in the most honorable fashion but that doesn't mean you have to sink to this level. you hit horde out of nowhere and for no reason. you do lose 95% of your complaining rights for that.

leave what happened this set in this set and move on with a fresh slate. you suiciding next set doesn't do anyone in any good and only leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. if you really wanna show everyone up then play clean next set and win a war or win netting!

I dont really care anymore.

Im not leaving this set in this set.

I will be taking this set into the next 4-6 sets. probably only 4, but possibly up to 6.

I have a small group of people who will be assisting me,

none of us take kindly the type of lies we have been fed this set.

Z

Achilles
04-19-2010, 16:40
Shame, the weather is getting pretty nice in Spain.
Might not play the next say 4-6 sets to come ::oops:

Max Logan
04-19-2010, 18:00
it`s kinda pathetic...they declare on Horde for no reason, for the loLs of it

they get beaten

now they are mad

no vacation mode to hide anymore...no LoR to come to rescue...

touche!

-Z-
04-19-2010, 20:06
it`s kinda pathetic...they declare on Horde for no reason, for the loLs of it

they get beaten

now they are mad

no vacation mode to hide anymore...no LoR to come to rescue...

touche!

Call me pathetic or whatever names u want.

first pull your **** out my *** please.

;-p

Z

Calvin74
04-19-2010, 22:14
I dont really care anymore.

Im not leaving this set in this set.

I will be taking this set into the next 4-6 sets. probably only 4, but possibly up to 6.

I have a small group of people who will be assisting me,

none of us take kindly the type of lies we have been fed this set.

Z

this is the mind set that caused me and most of my friends to quit

ooga booga
04-19-2010, 23:56
this is the mind set that caused me and most of my friends to quit

It's selfish behavior. Things didn't go HIS way. HE didn't get what HE wanted. Therefore he's going to huff, and puff, and waste his and other players time for sets to come because he lost at his own game and is emotionally scarred and needs a boost of self esteem.

Soviet Russia
04-20-2010, 01:51
Yea Max is right, in wow, WLF-LoR love used to drive me crazy; now i'm in WLF and we are all alone:laugh:

Vortex
04-20-2010, 03:33
Z I hope you reconsider your plans...cuz even not being hit Im thinking of reconsidering my involvement in here if this is the way to go.

Xavior
04-20-2010, 03:48
It's selfish behavior. Things didn't go HIS way. HE didn't get what HE wanted. Therefore he's going to huff, and puff, and waste his and other players time for sets to come because he lost at his own game and is emotionally scarred and needs a boost of self esteem.

The best part? He started it by hitting Horde.

:laugh:

Achilles
04-20-2010, 06:14
Z has no right of speaking.

Think about the top horde states who just got suicided an got back on top. Just to be wared for no reason, and put a lot more time in it then you did.:think::

BladeEWG
04-20-2010, 07:14
Carrying over grudges is the best way to kill a game.
:(

I actually started watching this war, tho I came in late on it and didn't catch the start. Had we been able to get our little group together, we would have hopped in, But thats the trouble with new tags I think.
I was especially intersted in the tag changes by members and then the declare peace, then declare war move. Not that it fooled everyone, but it was an interesting move and a good regroup time.
One thing that I don't agree with is the time frame on war declarations. It seems to me that for the more members the longer time should be needed.

And if you could declare war without advertising who its on, that would be a good thing. Its not like we need to go and send a invite to a war.
"Oh guess what? in 3 hours we're going to pound you.Hope you can be there. have a nice day"

Missionary
04-20-2010, 07:52

haha too true. though you would have comented bout me being there aswel :P

@ tottee, haha i wasnt killed :P your rubbish lmao

totte
04-20-2010, 10:24
haha too true. though you would have comented bout me being there aswel :P

@ tottee, haha i wasnt killed :P your rubbish lmao

well missionary you werent a threat thus no concern was spared your state :P but your right i´m rubbish nothing new there ;)

Piker
04-20-2010, 10:37
Meow? :)

Soviet Russia
04-20-2010, 12:18
nope, arf

BeeNo
04-20-2010, 16:37
Carrying over grudges is the best way to kill a game.
:(

I actually started watching this war, tho I came in late on it and didn't catch the start. Had we been able to get our little group together, we would have hopped in, But thats the trouble with new tags I think.
I was especially intersted in the tag changes by members and then the declare peace, then declare war move. Not that it fooled everyone, but it was an interesting move and a good regroup time.
One thing that I don't agree with is the time frame on war declarations. It seems to me that for the more members the longer time should be needed.

And if you could declare war without advertising who its on, that would be a good thing. Its not like we need to go and send a invite to a war.
"Oh guess what? in 3 hours we're going to pound you.Hope you can be there. have a nice day"

war prep time, 3 turns attacks, were implemented because nations were being wiped out with little to no chance at any sort of counter attack, and usually from much larger nations. i think surrender is a recent addition too? someone would have to verify. but at the time people had asked for ways to make the the first strike less powerful, and these were some of the idea's people came up with.

Missionary
04-20-2010, 22:41
well missionary you werent a threat thus no concern was spared your state :P but your right i´m rubbish nothing new there ;)

i was just surprised after you said you were going to kill my state. n opting to kill RAF's completly destroyed state before mine was an insult lmao.

btw are you casher? if so can i join you guys? :D

Dogma
04-21-2010, 01:34
war prep time, 3 turns attacks, were implemented because nations were being wiped out with little to no chance at any sort of counter attack, and usually from much larger nations. i think surrender is a recent addition too? someone would have to verify. but at the time people had asked for ways to make the the first strike less powerful, and these were some of the idea's people came up with.

Try things, see if they work, then try others. Only way to see what works when.

totte
04-21-2010, 05:47
i was just surprised after you said you were going to kill my state. n opting to kill RAF's completly destroyed state before mine was an insult lmao.

btw are you casher? if so can i join you guys? :D

hehe well the RAF is a force to be reconed with rather then the common poms :P

we are casher indy :P and well you had your chance to join as i recall you didnt :P

BeeNo
04-21-2010, 21:58
Try things, see if they work, then try others. Only way to see what works when.

well i still like them, and i still prefer the 3 turn attack :blink:

but you can't make everyone happy, give those 2 turn attack supporters their old fun :P

Missionary
04-22-2010, 03:42
hehe well the RAF is a force to be reconed with rather then the common poms :P

we are casher indy :P and well you had your chance to join as i recall you didnt :P

gunna make me cry now :(

anyone else playin casher? lol

Lord Burch
04-22-2010, 21:16
You can join FFXI if you're willing to wreck s**t.

Mhaphew
04-23-2010, 12:56
You can join FFXI if you're willing to wreck s**t.

This is not the recruitment thread.

Please post those in the appropriate section of this forum.

Lord Burch
04-24-2010, 02:25
gunna make me cry now :(

anyone else playin casher? lol

Mhaphew, it is related in the fact that he asked if there were any nation who would do casher. That is the only reason for me posting. My bad.::oops:

Missionary
04-24-2010, 03:54
This is not the recruitment thread.

Please post those in the appropriate section of this forum.

quiet you you spoil sport. your not even a mod so do one :P lol

BeeNo
04-24-2010, 04:07
what are you fellas doing spamming this war thread! i'll ban all 3 of you!

Max Logan
04-24-2010, 12:25
you mean 4...

BeeNo
04-25-2010, 05:20
who's the 4th? :huh:

Max Logan
04-25-2010, 12:49
You are

BeeNo
04-25-2010, 19:24
it looks more like 2 now

Max Logan
04-26-2010, 02:23
bummer

BeeNo
04-26-2010, 03:46
::rain::

Missionary
04-26-2010, 03:49
quiet you too, you will upset mhaphew :P lol

BeeNo
04-26-2010, 07:40
:scared:

on a side note, max logan is only 7 posts from passing you vinnie!

Max Logan
04-26-2010, 11:28
omg, now that made me post a little more

Disorder
04-26-2010, 13:45
Ok guys..

Enough spamming here..

Go to General Discussion forums and spam there!!

Lets keep this on the warring topic.

totte
04-26-2010, 13:52
Ok guys..

Enough spamming here..

Go to General Discussion forums and spam there!!

Lets keep this on the warring topic.

well since the war is over why not lock the thred that will prevent further spaming

Max Logan
04-26-2010, 15:13
I have to concur with Totte there!

Mhaphew
04-26-2010, 17:02
Meh,

Sorry, you were right UT.

I didn't realize how far this thread had already strayed from its main topic.

Once a thread has strayed it should be closed. IMO

Achilles
04-26-2010, 18:02
::topic::Yes but not before I said: Hasta Luego :laugh:

Missionary
04-26-2010, 22:59
:scared:

on a side note, max logan is only 7 posts from passing you vinnie!

holly crap. WhereTF did you come from? last i saw i was miles ahead. once apon a time i was 2nd :( slipped to 4th now and soon to be 5th :(

p.s. is this war over? (hehe, that makes my post on topic :P)

BeeNo
04-27-2010, 05:56
and i remember u being an mod?

Piker
04-27-2010, 11:05
Miau! :)

Disorder
04-27-2010, 13:55
Im gonna spam my way to a 1400 post count.

By the way, who won the war?

totte
04-27-2010, 16:23

everyone ;)

Missionary
04-28-2010, 00:07

HEY HEY, your a mod ur not allowed to do these sorts of things lmao

and i remember u being an mod?

i gave up the like of fame, fortune and groupies for a more simple and care free life :P

Salabanzi
04-28-2010, 02:36
Good job WLF guys, i hope these pathetic AR-s made u happy becuz u got 2 owned during the set ;)

Soviet Russia
04-28-2010, 02:53
I think WLF needs another warring nation. So there would be no mess with the netters.

So maybe ROTN should change their policy and turn into a war nation to balance WLF.

Antichrist
04-28-2010, 18:15
if wlf has irresistible urge to war, then here is a solution:

1. Divide WLF to two different nations
2. Those 2 wlf nations can war each other as much as they want
3. Rest of the ppl can enjoy the game, without being afraid that wlf can war them without any reason ( reason which cannot be determined by common sense, by normal ppl)

Mhaphew
04-28-2010, 20:00
Everyone else besides the nation that was being warred could have netted in peace, however, that nation couldn't take a loss this set so they dragged 2 other nations into their conflict.

If I remember correctly, in the intro to the game, it says you can war for any reason including if you feel threatened that your nation will not achieve top standings.

For some reason however, when ever a nation wars for this type or reason they are frowned up.

To be more specific actually, only when WLF and LoR war these these types of reasons are they frowned upon.

Why is this? Does all of Netting-wars.com have a grudge against these two nations?

Why is it that when any other nation other than wlf and lor war they are cheered and applauded.

It makes no sense.

Why dont we just take out all war attacks from the game, including SA's and make it so that people can only expand to get land.

I am sick and tired of everyones constant *****ing every ****ing time these two nations war someone.

Interesting fact:
LoR has been FS'ed more since their return then they have actually FS'ed anyone else. Food for thought huh?

If you think that this game sucks now with everyone getting involved in these wars, wait till all attacks have been taken out.

Personally, I love to war, and if a nation wars, including if they war me for an unknown or foolish reason I too would be upset, however, I would not whine and ***** as much as the whole lot of you do up here.

Most of the whining doesn't even come from that nation being war'ed, rather it derives from forum trolls who have nothing better to do all day then troll through the forums looking for something to ***** about.

Personally, if a thread is started that is "This nation VS. That nation" then only members of those two nations can post.

All of you who think that you never complain are not a part of the problem are probably the biggest part of the problem.

That reason being is that most of you don't realize you are whining, I mean why would you? The rest of the forum whines so much, so what you are doing isn't necessarily bad, its just fitting in right?

This forum is crawling with whiners, and the best part about that is, all of you who whine so much should just leave, but you love to whine so much that you stay and you whine some more, and you will whine some more when the next war comes and so on and so forth.

I think i will stop right there, as it it 5 and it is time for me to go home for the day.

(Sorry for the poorly put together rant, I am at work and have been taking phone calls non stop, haven't had a chance to really put my thoughts together, but hopefully some intelligent life form in the forums will understand what I am trying to get at and shame on you to all those who are just simply going to whine about this post)

BeeNo
04-28-2010, 22:30
antichrist doesn't represent the view of all of us.

but it really looks bad when the largest nation in the game is going to war and they get pissed because other nations know that if they get warred by them they have little chance of a CS without help. so they plan for it and make defensive alliances, but you get pissed off because they didn't fight you 1on1 when you outnumber them and get the FS? of course most nations have more networth than you before your strike because all your players are at 300+ turns! i mean come on mhaphew you gotta see that side of the story too.

Max Logan
04-29-2010, 01:26
He`s not whining, he`s having a constructing debate! :)

P.S. Him mentioning Netting-wars.com is a hint... ;)

BeeNo
04-29-2010, 08:41
hmm i must of been in a bad mood when i wrote that, sorry mhaphew

totte
04-29-2010, 09:45
Everyone else besides the nation that was being warred could have netted in peace, however, that nation couldn't take a loss this set so they dragged 2 other nations into their conflict.

If I remember correctly, in the intro to the game, it says you can war for any reason including if you feel threatened that your nation will not achieve top standings.

For some reason however, when ever a nation wars for this type or reason they are frowned up.

To be more specific actually, only when WLF and LoR war these these types of reasons are they frowned upon.

Why is this? Does all of Netting-wars.com have a grudge against these two nations?

Why is it that when any other nation other than wlf and lor war they are cheered and applauded.

It makes no sense.

Why dont we just take out all war attacks from the game, including SA's and make it so that people can only expand to get land.

I am sick and tired of everyones constant *****ing every ****ing time these two nations war someone.

Interesting fact:
LoR has been FS'ed more since their return then they have actually FS'ed anyone else. Food for thought huh?

If you think that this game sucks now with everyone getting involved in these wars, wait till all attacks have been taken out.

Personally, I love to war, and if a nation wars, including if they war me for an unknown or foolish reason I too would be upset, however, I would not whine and ***** as much as the whole lot of you do up here.

Most of the whining doesn't even come from that nation being war'ed, rather it derives from forum trolls who have nothing better to do all day then troll through the forums looking for something to ***** about.

Personally, if a thread is started that is "This nation VS. That nation" then only members of those two nations can post.

All of you who think that you never complain are not a part of the problem are probably the biggest part of the problem.

That reason being is that most of you don't realize you are whining, I mean why would you? The rest of the forum whines so much, so what you are doing isn't necessarily bad, its just fitting in right?

This forum is crawling with whiners, and the best part about that is, all of you who whine so much should just leave, but you love to whine so much that you stay and you whine some more, and you will whine some more when the next war comes and so on and so forth.

I think i will stop right there, as it it 5 and it is time for me to go home for the day.

(Sorry for the poorly put together rant, I am at work and have been taking phone calls non stop, haven't had a chance to really put my thoughts together, but hopefully some intelligent life form in the forums will understand what I am trying to get at and shame on you to all those who are just simply going to whine about this post)

good point nuff said

Mhaphew
04-29-2010, 14:32
hmm i must of been in a bad mood when i wrote that, sorry mhaphew

Beeno,

No worries, i was too :blushing:

Mhaphew
04-29-2010, 14:34

:)

ooga booga
04-29-2010, 19:02

Oh, I was going to say he was whining about whining. And how WLF was the only nation whining in this thread...

I must have read into it wrong. ;) :P

Soviet Russia
04-30-2010, 02:38
WLF's whinning was about ROTN's declaring peace-war strategy.. I think the first WLF vs ROTN+Horde was a fair war. We should have seen Sky as well, strategic mistake >_>