PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts to those next set maniacs

Max Logan
06-15-2008, 11:02
First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military. If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.

Second, you intend to hit them next set. Ok. This game is just 3 sets old and you already want some people to leave it... if I`m not mistaking we have about 150 players or so, and about half of them is active or used turns at all. Now the question is- why you want to hurt the game? just cause you can`t compete doesn`t give you the right to force your play.

I`ve seen Rass make manical post about 20 min long. But I have to say, quantity never reflect quality.

If you want quality: show me the pros and cons your, I don`t know, crusade will bring next set, and if you have enough brain, give some evidence and example! If you can`t, just quit the game and play some RTS!

Go, rampage boys! :p

swede7
06-15-2008, 11:54
would someone actually leave because their state got killed?

I think the threat of war will not drive me away it will make me more interested. I will log in more often to check my state and the global events to see what's going on.

And think of all the hate filled threads in the war and relations forum. It will be great for the game.

Tnova
06-15-2008, 12:03
If you don't understand it by now, after about 100 posts on the subject. Then you are never going to understand it.

Rassputtin
06-15-2008, 13:03
First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military.

I have to disagree, when I first started playing everyone had defense because they were worried about war. And if you or others don't see my point in balancing out your military then perhaps you should pay close attention next set and maybe the point will become a bit clearer to you. Its really NOT that hard to understand.

If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.

He may get back and continue but he won't win. And I'm not intending on suiciding, i'm intending on killing. Which will make it even harder to finish higher with a restart. You may not be able to win. With the 50% ship layout you got above. The upkeep may kill you. I intend to make it so that 100% will also not win, because I will kill you. Whats the difference?

Second, you intend to hit them next set. Ok. This game is just 3 sets old and you already want some people to leave it... if I`m not mistaking we have about 150 players or so, and about half of them is active or used turns at all. Now the question is- why you want to hurt the game? just cause you can`t compete doesn`t give you the right to force your play.

Who's gonna leave it? Someone who goes all infantry and gets hit. So what. They had fair warning. Me saying I will hit infantry only states is the same as infantry only states saying you have to go infantry only to win. Did I leave the game because I'm being forced to play that way. NO. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. Everyone is entitle to have as much infantry as they want and as little defense as they want. Just as much as I am entitled to kill them for it. :D So please don't tell me to leave them alone and force me to play the game the way you want me to play it. :D

It's funny how you and others say I can't compete. I no longer feel the need to defend that. I have nothing to prove. I've finished top ten. I've finished top 20 more times than I can count. I've lead and co-lead nations that have set records. So how well Max Logan thinks I can compete is really.....unimportant. I'd be much more "hurt" or "embarrased" if Tnova or Jameswheel called me out. Players who are in fact, better than me.

I`ve seen Rass make manical post about 20 min long. But I have to say, quantity never reflect quality.

Lmfao.

If you want quality: show me the pros and cons your, I don`t know, crusade will bring next set, and if you have enough brain, give some evidence and example! If you can`t, just quit the game and play some RTS!

Perhaps you only see quantity instead of quality because your tiny brain fails to comprehend words after the first 4 sentences and you begin to only see numbers. You should have that checked it sound neurological. Here's a summary, I know this is already the third sentence in this section so I'll try to keep it within your a.d.d. attention span.

Pro's - please refer to other threads
Con's - please refer to other threads

Why don't you quit the game, oh wait if you played an RTS and only built infantry you wouldn't last 3 minutes much less win, so maybe you better stay here.........

Indeed.

huntington91
06-15-2008, 17:11
First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military. If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.

this is a war game if i am not mistaken. if getting killed drives them away, they do not need to be playing a war game

::LD::GrimReapr
06-15-2008, 17:39
Well spoken i like it.:thumbup:

You bring the Rifles i'll bring the Napalm. :sneaky:

Max Logan
06-15-2008, 17:41
another dumb idiot with this war game stuff.
if you haven`t noticed, its been 6 years since this game IS NOT a war game!

would some quit becouse he was killed? I guess you weren`t around 2002 and 2003... :closedeyes: some...1500 people quit. But I guess its just a drop in the pond for you great quitters.

Rass, you`re a suicider, ok. Face it! If you could run heavy inf and win, you`d do it to, now you just want an excuse to hit top states, but I congratulate you, you atleast try to find a reason ;)
The part about killing someone so they don`t win just proves my point :P You can`t hide the truth very well eh?
If you want to ruin the game, go ahead. Join the LoR/WLF bunch that does nothing but run for fun. You`ll be another laughstock in a year, thats all

Rass, all your post are the same whining about how you can`t compete and what ******** all the netter are becoue they grab you and your 50% ships won`t take you anywhere. Atleast don`t lie like a little girl, pfft!

And tnova, lol, you`re playing out of fear thats all, to not get suicided, but when there are 20 people playing to reach the one state thats running away, a balanced state won`t get you anywhere..(rass will make a sarcastic quote)

Basiclly, there is no ballanced state. You can have those 20/30/50, but if someone takes more then that on one of the fields, he can kill you. So all you`ll prove next set is you can add some more % to your production then someone else, like a true suicider :P

Tnova
06-15-2008, 18:00
Max, stick to talking about things you know my friend. Every single set i've ever played and won, was with a balanced state for the whole set.

20 players won't win the set, and the top state should easily be able to balance out a state once he has a little separation. I see too many people who think infantry is the only way to go (although Rass postings has straighten alot of them out this set). Well when you get AAed down by a 5K land state because you wouldn't protect your state from it, don't cry. Just be a quitter.

This isn't just about suiciding, it is about war. Suicides happen so few times a set in the broad scheme of things. Suicides happen, War happens, Netting happens, prepare your state. Other units aren't your enemies, they are your friend. Use them.

viali
06-15-2008, 18:07
Next set I will kill every bottom player that goes 90% inf because that will be my personal rule.Stockers too because they go 90% inf..ohh no I will kill every top 100-200 that expands..ohh no..better I'll GA warring states with my 90% inf because they aren't producing enough inf and not getting a good balanced state.

See Rass I can have rules too but that would affect others and would be pointless just like yours.
But it's your rule and if you think it's OK then nobody can say anything and you should do what you have to do.

P.S:not talking seriously..I won't:p

Rassputtin
06-15-2008, 18:22

No he wasnt here for 6 years, he just started playing a week ago. So he probably did have a little trouble noticing. Please forgive the Noob for not reckognizing your elite status and actually posting his opinion, he didnt know any better.

would some quit becouse he was killed? I guess you weren`t around 2002 and 2003... :closedeyes: some...1500 people quit. But I guess its just a drop in the pond for you great quitters.

How many of the 1500 people did you talk to and got a leaving survey from that said they quit because they were killed. Just curios. Because your talking like you have the facts in your pocket and it would be nice to see them on the table. Like you said the quantity of times you run your mouth does not add up to quality coming out of it.

Rass, you`re a suicider, ok. Face it!

You can say it all you like Max Logan.......... it doesn't make it true. I've never done it. So scream from your soapbox louder, I don't think this message is catching on. But keep trying.

If you could run heavy inf and win, you`d do it to, now you just want an excuse to hit top states, but I congratulate you, you atleast try to find a reason ;)
The part about killing someone so they don`t win just proves my point :P You can`t hide the truth very well eh?
If you want to ruin the game, go ahead. Join the LoR/WLF bunch that does nothing but run for fun. You`ll be another laughstock in a year, thats all

What my state doesn't produce infantry? Does mine have a blocker on it that won't allow me to set it to 100% infantry? No, it doesn't, I could run all infantry but its gay and it leaves me defenseless, and I don't want to be defenseless because I don't want to be open to attack or suicide.

Your point is not proven, in the little world you live in perhaps, but in reality, my problem is with the arrogance of infatnry only. I didnt say I was gonna hit them for the sole reason for them to not win, the sole reason is because they are going to try to win with infantry only.

SO........ there is no reason to hide the truth as I've said it repeatedly. Only you refuse to clean the **** out of your ears and hear it. One more time, just for you. I'm not hitting them because I don't want them to win. I'm hitting them because I don't want them to win with infantry only. If they are not infantry only I could care less if they win. This isn't a personal player thing, it is a lame tactic thing.

I don't intend on ruining the game. And as soon as I get the memo that indicates YOU decide what is good for the game and what is bad for the game and what will ruin it and what won't then perhaps I'll give two ****s about your opinion on it. I don't need to join WLF or LOR. As far as being a laughing stock........ When your infatnry only and I kill you, i think i'll be laughing last. especially when you come on the forums and cry about it and my only response need be............ how much AR did you have.

Who do you think they'll be laughing at.

Rass, all your post are the same whining about how you can`t compete and what bastards all the netter are becoue they grab you and your 50% ships won`t take you anywhere. Atleast don`t lie like a little girl, pfft!

No, you little crybabies keep saying I can't compete more than I ever did. I ain't lying like a little girl and I dont have 50% ships.

Hackers: 3.386.292 Level:4
Delta Force: 42.602.055 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley AFV: 0 Level:1
FA-22 Raptor: 5.285.829 Level:8
AMX Fighter Bomber: 432.685 Level:1
ZU-232 AA Gun: 0 Level:1
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 2.701.792 Level:8

There you go, for all the world to see, my 50% ship, suiciding state build. Get over yourself Max. Its just like you said, I shouldnt force you to play a certain way. Well, quit trying to force me to play a certain way. If our two ways clash and you can't accept that ............... take your own advice and quit.

And tnova, lol, you`re playing out of fear thats all, to not get suicided, but when there are 20 people playing to reach the one state thats running away, a balanced state won`t get you anywhere..(rass will make a sarcastic quote)

lol, i dont need insert a sarcastic quote. Your telling a guy who won with a balanced state that a balanced state won't get him anywhere. You made yourself look like an arse, i dont need to.

Basiclly, there is no ballanced state. You can have those 20/30/50, but if someone takes more then that on one of the fields, he can kill you. So all you`ll prove next set is you can add some more % to your production then someone else, like a true suicider :P

LOL, go put on your helmet I don't want you to hurt yourself while your thinking. Because it seems as though you are not bright enough to realise the thing I've said ....... 20 times.

I'm not interested in suiciding and stockpiling where someone is weakest. I'm interested in those who have no defense. Those with 40million infantry and 100k ships. I dont need to stockpile 100k ships.

I admire your campaign to make me look like a suicider, but your just makeing yourself look stupid. I've said a thousand times, this isn't about stockpiling where a top state is weakest and knocking him out, this is about knocking out top states who are weak everywhere. top states who think they need only infantry.

Please max............ before responding. Think about what your saying. Your propoganda against me, to get people to think I'm a suicider is weak. And at best, barely thought out. Its clear you haven't read or ignored most of what is in the other threads or I would't have to reiterate myself every time the lighbulb of idiocy goes off in your head.

Imagine if you were the PR guy for the germans in WWII. You would be outside the holocaust camp with a megaphone, seconds after allied troops set them free spouting that the allies are evil and that the released prisoners should join you.

Thats how effective you coming on the forums and telling me I'm a true one unit stockpiling suicider when in various threads I've said the targets are those with no defense.

You truly are an intellectual giant.

Rassputtin
06-15-2008, 18:25
Next set I will kill every bottom player that goes 90% inf because that will be my personal rule.Stockers too because they go 90% inf..ohh no I will kill every top 100-200 that expands..ohh no..better I'll GA warring states with my 90% inf because they aren't producing enough inf and not getting a good balanced state.

See Rass I can have rules too but that would affect others and would be pointless just like yours.
But it's your rule and if you think it's OK then nobody can say anything and you should do what you have to do.

P.S:not talking seriously..I won't:p

you don't need to take me seriously. None of you do.

Dezonus
06-15-2008, 18:30
this is a war game if i am not mistaken. if getting killed drives them away, they do not need to be playing a war game

Thank you :) at last somebody agrees...

It migh not be yet, but I'm sure one of those lunatics who are obsessed with war could make it so :sneaky:

Missionary
06-15-2008, 21:13
you don't need to take me seriously. None of you do.

oh how daft they are :P

06-15-2008, 21:48
Hey bro it's not that they can't understand its the fact your talking to fast.
you must speak slow to some of these people so it can sink in.
Silver your beginning to sound like Cemetary you open your mouth and s*** rolls out.

You bring the rifles ill be bringing the napalm. :drink:

Calvin74
06-15-2008, 22:24
i don't usually agree with silver but this time what he is saying has some good points:P

this isn't a war game
no offense even though the name says war in it everything in this game is measured by netting standards

that said no one should ever go 90% inf
i would say people are inf heavy at the start b/c that is the smartest way to play a true netting state (something that doesn't get to happen much) however once your rank is secure then you have to switch to making jets/agms and ships

also in 2002 and 2003 people quit for a variety of reasons
the suiciding was one of them
the game was somewhat stagnant and the ideas that were implemented were done so to make it easier to the everday person and dumbed down the game
also the game wasn't on a dedicated server and went down from time to time
add that to the fact that this game doesn't exactly have the most stimulating forum (no offense but most players here were under 16 at the time)

rass i do think you should think about what you say you are going to do
it is your state but i think if you just hit states solely b/c they are heavy on troops (or in your opinion aren't playing smart) doesn't mean they deserve to be hit
in my opinion what you are doing is no better then what lor/wlf did when they would gang up on random nations for no reason

just rambling from an old man

Guy77
06-15-2008, 22:40

Rass, you`re a suicider, ok. Face it! If you could run heavy inf and win, you`d do it to, now you just want an excuse to hit top states, but I congratulate you, you atleast try to find a reason ;)

Rass, all your post are the same whining about how you can`t compete and what ******** all the netter are becoue they grab you and your 50% ships won`t take you anywhere. Atleast don`t lie like a little girl, pfft!

i didn't really read much of this thread, and frankly, much of this post, cause silver never really says anything that sounds important

If it wasnt' a war game, then wars shoudl be removed, war attacks should be removed, and we should just have inf, there? everyone happy

i know i am

I am proudly a part of the group supporting the genocide of inf heavy states!

Also, i read calvins post above me and figured i should comment on it, cause i <3 cal

Calvin, you know i usually agree with you, but this time i don't

Not a war game? i'm going to "war" people who are inf heavy........... gee........... guess that would make it a war game

nuff said i can't comment on the 02-03 topic, i only played 4 or so sets, and i was 13 at the time :-\

and now i have read the whole thread, as it was only 2 pages long, and figured i should

Tnova, i love you! =) ............. thats pretty much all i had to say

Also, if it is not a war game, we should just remove the wars and relations forum, if is a netting game, whats the point?

Silver, does anyone like you btw? cause your just straight up stupid

Raul
06-16-2008, 00:23

this is the best post i have ever seen =D

Raul
06-16-2008, 00:27

i dont understand whats ur problem with hitting top states, the hell with it, u play ur netting full infantry strats and let the other play whatever they want to, this game isnt only war, is also net i agree, but not because someone disagrees with netting all set they are wrong, this threads are useless, they have no point, everyone should only do whatever they want to and stop crying, just play ur game and if u get killed well what the hell! and pls dont respond this with suiciders ruining other's sets, i repeat, this is completely wrong because if suiciders cant suicide because u want to net peacefully, then ur ruining the suiciders set, and of people running away, well if theyy cant tolerate all the variables of this game they arent up for the challenge and as for me they can all go to play Earth 2025 or other "#$%#$

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 00:47
rass i do think you should think about what you say you are going to do
it is your state but i think if you just hit states solely b/c they are heavy on troops (or in your opinion aren't playing smart) doesn't mean they deserve to be hit
in my opinion what you are doing is no better then what lor/wlf did when they would gang up on random nations for no reason
just rambling from an old man

It really boils down to a matter of opinion. Me saying I'm going to hit someone for being infantry only is basically me saying I'm going to hit someone because I don't like something they're doing, or lets face it the way they are playing the game.

But me saying that is no different then anyone else saying it. When the leader of Horde says I'm going to kill your nation because you killed noobs. That equals I don't like the way you played the game.

When a war is declared for a triple or quadruple. Its because the victem nation of that act didnt like the way it was played.

9 times out of 10 in this game when someone is hit...... it is because someone else didnt like the way the game was being played. In my case it is a matter of principle.

Has an infantry only state done anything to me. No, but I find it insulting that they don't respect the community enough to have a proper defense in a war game. Which brings me to my second point.

The winner is determined by networth, yet the game is called nation wars. So much like real life it contains both. In the cold war, the USSR didnt lose a military war, they lost an economical war. In that fine real life example, the united states won that "cold war" by netting. Being capatilists proliferated a better economy that built more weapons faster. The USSR economy could not keep up, to the point that it broke the nation.

So that is an example of netting in RL. I don't need to point out any military examples because there are so many to choose from you all know that a military victory is also attainable in RL.

But in both examples, do you think a nation with only infantry would win either type of engagement. I mean soldiers on the ground are nice an necessary. But take china for example. 1/4 of the worlds entire population. Thats alot of potential infantry. If thats all they had would any nation fear them, or respect them. If they had 400 million infantry, 3 jets, 4 tanks and a battleship do you think they would have the influence on the world that they have............ probably not.

Now this game is not RL. However it is a bit of a simulator. This isn't an arcade game where the entertainment is graphics and a B rate plot line to follow. It is a sim, and as any gamer knows the fun in a sim is the mimicry of real life and your control over it.

I guess I'm just sick of seeing my favorite sim treated like an arcade game.

Which brings me to my final point that I will reiterate further in suggestions. YOu can not win this game with military conflict. It is my understanding that Networth destroyed is not added towards a nations NW...... if I am wrong please correct. But I think there needs to be a balance brought to the game so that a thorough and very good warring nation can win the set. I'm off to the suggestion forums......................................

Divine Intervention
06-16-2008, 00:55
tbf a lot of this arguing would be settled if we actually understood what is meant by infantry *****s? do you mean those with 100mill inf and less than 1mill ar and aa defence? or 50mill with 2mill each and say 4mill when they get to 120mill inf...or both?

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 01:13
tbf a lot of this arguing would be settled if we actually understood what is meant by infantry *****s? do you mean those with 100mill inf and less than 1mill ar and aa defence? or 50mill with 2mill each and say 4mill when they get to 120mill inf...or both?

Honestly thats tough to say, initally my beef was with all the states i saw with 100% infantry. Then i started seeing states with 40 mil inf and 100k ships just so they could say they werent only infantry.

I still see states with 75 million infantry and less than a million other units between spies, AA and AR combined. I'm not going to say what %'s i would say are "fair" without putting alot of thought into, so I"ll just focus on what I can for sure say is a ridiculous unbalance such as 75 million infantry and 200k ships.

So when I say infantry hording assume i mean a ridiculous set up like this one, which i still see this one was yesterday.
INTEL TAKEN ON: = 15 Jun 2008 20:19:59

Hackers: 416.548 Level:4
Delta Force: 75.648.009 Level:8
FA-22 Raptor: 322.129 Level:8
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 194.712 Level:8

Divine Intervention
06-16-2008, 01:17
fair enough, so atleast on my behalf i can withdraw my protests, im no where near those amounts soon after i upgrade (or just in general).

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 03:32
Max, stick to talking about things you know my friend. Every single set i've ever played and won, was with a balanced state for the whole set.

20 players won't win the set, and the top state should easily be able to balance out a state once he has a little separation. I see too many people who think infantry is the only way to go (although Rass postings has straighten alot of them out this set). Well when you get AAed down by a 5K land state because you wouldn't protect your state from it, don't cry. Just be a quitter.

This isn't just about suiciding, it is about war. Suicides happen so few times a set in the broad scheme of things. Suicides happen, War happens, Netting happens, prepare your state. Other units aren't your enemies, they are your friend. Use them.

don`t lie! I`ve seen it :p

so you tell me Rass differs from suiciders becouse he hits inf heavy state with the means of 'teaching them'?

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 03:47
And Rass, I never said a top state was not balanced, unless you speak of Kanmans states which are cakes for suiciders. Every state that has won was more or less balanced, they got no choice but to be, fearing suiciders. But at the start, they are all inf heavy. Just like the rest if the players that try to run away. If you haven`t noticed this, I don`t wonder...

I`m stupid? Yeah I guess, I care about other people not getting ****ed becouse of your dumb logic. You can`t kill people and think they`ll suddenly accept your 'policy'. After a while, they`ll stop playing seeing it`s worthless to build a state as some arrogant brat is going to hit it sooner or later. I`ve lost many friends during my time at this game just becouse of this reason

Does anyone like me at this game? Dunno, people suicide me now and then, so someone def doesn`t! Even if the whole place hates me, would I hit them for fun? I had many chances to 'teach' those 'stupid' states. But whats the point? I`d be dead in a day or two and they`ll be just pissed. Next set they`ll try again.

And Rass, calling me stupid is really a valid reason to dismiss the topic! I salute your greatness!

P.S. I love those people calling me diff names, even thought most of them never knew me in WoW or never played with me. Nice, really mature! Esp the part of comparing me to Cem! lol

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 04:34
don`t lie! I`ve seen it :p

so you tell me Rass differs from suiciders becouse he hits inf heavy state with the means of 'teaching them'?

Rass differs from suiciders because Rass has never suicided. I don't know how to spell it out for you any clearer. I have not to date suicided, and I have not to date hit any infantry heavy state with anything other than SA. So WTF are you talking about?

And Rass, I never said a top state was not balanced, unless you speak of Kanmans states which are cakes for suiciders. Every state that has won was more or less balanced, they got no choice but to be, fearing suiciders. But at the start, they are all inf heavy. Just like the rest if the players that try to run away. If you haven`t noticed this, I don`t wonder...

At the start? Would you call.........yesterday at the start. Is today at the start. Dak states are still running around with............

Hackers: 416.548 Level:4
Delta Force: 75.648.009 Level:8
FA-22 Raptor: 322.129 Level:8
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 194.712 Level:8

How long does it take to get more ships than anyone OOP could have in less than a days worth of turns.

I`m stupid? Yeah I guess, I care about other people not getting ****ed becouse of your dumb logic. You can`t kill people and think they`ll suddenly accept your 'policy'. After a while, they`ll stop playing seeing it`s worthless to build a state as some arrogant brat is going to hit it sooner or later. I`ve lost many friends during my time at this game just becouse of this reason

I call you stupid because you just post random ****e. Like calling me a suicider because I'm organizing a nation for next set to declare and have a legit, albiet short, but legit war. And you call me suicider..... if it didnt seem like you pulled the information you use to base your logical deductions on out of thin air, i wouldnt call you stupid. But you do. And I have dumb logic.

Yeah its dumb logic to be this far in the set and for me to think you should have more than 200k ships. I can't believe I"m stupid enough to think ANYONE should have more than that. I'm sorry. I can kill people and expect them to accept my policy. Just like I can kill someone for octupletapping me and expect them to accept that policy. I'm the arrogant one. See this is why I call you stupid. You make posts about "being in dak is reason enough" to not have anything or need defense, and have the audacity to call me the arrogant brat. LMAO.

You and your arrogant friends could decide that its worthless to build an infantry only state and stop playing cause I'll hit you. And if thats the case well.................... bye. I don't give a rats ***. If your that much of an arrogant brat that you don't want to build a defendable state and will leave if you don't get your own way, THEN TAKE YOUR BALL AND GO HOME! I don't care. I will continue to attempt to build a nation that will kill people who think they don't need to defend themselves. Its that simple. Accept it or move on.

Does anyone like me at this game? Dunno, people suicide me now and then, so someone def doesn`t! Even if the whole place hates me, would I hit them for fun? I had many chances to 'teach' those 'stupid' states. But whats the point? I`d be dead in a day or two and they`ll be just pissed. Next set they`ll try again.

I don't know. I don't like you very much I can atleast account for my feelings. I'm not hitting anyone for fun. And I'm not hitting anyone in a situation where I'll be dead and the situation will be over. As a matter of fact I haven't hitten anyone at all this set with anything other than SA. So whats your point here? Do you have one? or..............................just thinking out load with your fingers?

And Rass, calling me stupid is really a valid reason to dismiss the topic! I salute your greatness!

You can dismiss it if you like. But remember that this is your thread and .... you brought it up here. I was done posting about this in the other thread days ago......

And like I said, I'm calling you stupid because you don't read the words I write. I say. I'm going to start a nation to hit arrogant netters who TO THIS DAY still have all infantry save 200k ships, and next set this nation and me are going to give these arrogant defenseless players a reason to consider having some defense against something other than SA. I specifically state I'm not doing anything about it this set because I'm not a suicider, and I specifically state that i want it to be in a nation next set so its a legit nation on nation war because I'm not a suicider and that if you don't want me to target you build a balanced state and don't jump into the barrell with the fish im gonna shoot. and your response is

Your a suicider, you ruin the game for people, why do you suicide you suicider.

P.S. I love those people calling me diff names, even thought most of them never knew me in WoW or never played with me. Nice, really mature! Esp the part of comparing me to Cem! lol

P.S. I love how you talk down to people and call them names even though you've never known him in wow and you've never played with him. Nice, real mature, esp the part about you calling him a dumb idiot when he's been playing his first set ever.

Let me see.....what was it you said to ::LD::GrimReapr...oh yeah there it is.

""""""""another dumb idiot with this war game stuff.
if you haven`t noticed, its been 6 years since this game IS NOT a war game!"""""""""

Yeah, like i said.........................Your an intellectual giant.

Divine Intervention
06-16-2008, 08:18
Rass don't you think it would be fair to point out that the intel you posted of the DaK state is infact of a stocker whos outside top50 atm...why dont you mention the fact that every other DaK state in top20 is nicely prepared to turn from a netting machine to a warring machine ;). Just realized we even have some people with lvl12s...lucky them lol.

oh and stop posting overviews of dak states on forums. this is like 3rd time.

and stop picking on DaK. thats a state outside top50 u picked. theres a top10 EEK state with 100mill inf + and 50k AR defence...

Missionary
06-16-2008, 10:06
Rass don't you think it would be fair to point out that the intel you posted of the DaK state is infact of a stocker whos outside top50 atm...why dont you mention the fact that every other DaK state in top20 is nicely prepared to turn from a netting machine to a warring machine ;). Just realized we even have some people with lvl12s...lucky them lol.

and stop picking on DaK. thats a state outside top50 u picked. theres a top10 EEK state with 100mill inf + and 50k AR defence...

hmmm, ive been told differntly there, unless you have fewer states in the top20 than i though.

yeh i though that was funny :P. how can you even compair to cem haha.

KLL
06-16-2008, 10:21

indeed, i can probably break any state in NW, except for #1, with ARs or AAs no problem

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 11:03
I`m not talking about 1 or 2 states in the entire game that are not ballanced.

And even your military is not ballanced as with 50 turns I could brake you in any position. You call yourself ballanced???

Now you call it short legit war? How things change over time. Gonna tell some viets that! They`ll love to hear that!

Dumb logic? At what point? The time I say you`ll make people reconsider playing this game with your actions? Or the time I said you`ll become a common suicider? Both are true and logic statements, so chill, man (kid?)!
And you just prove more and more that you`re out there to ruin other people sets, not with intention to win, but to simply ruin their game...guess what that is called- read SLOW............S u i c i d e r ;)

Even though about stockers? To keep their land from getting robbed by states with low net and land they HAVE to go heavy inf! Or else they`ll be losing tons and eventually come to gain nothing. So should stocking be eradicated too? whats next? no too pure stats, as you don`t create your own food, income or military, we`re gonna punish you for your arrogance in going just one strat? Now thats some of YOUR dumb logic

P.S. I never called him a dumb idiot, as far as I remember :p And if you can`t see that this game is net oriented not war, then you`re just ignorant or looking for more justification!

You`ve fallen far from Valhalla my friend!

Raul
06-16-2008, 11:24
I really want the old days when Net killed was added to Total net, that made the game much more fun =(

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 12:11

That particular intel was a state ranked 45th at the time. I had his intel because I grabbed him. Doesn't matter where they are. That is a defenseless state. And to be fair, i didnt say it was dak. If i remember correctly none of the intels i posted, although they may have been dak states, did I say that they were dak states. So i'im not picking on dak. It just seems that way because you can check dak states to see if it's there intel. :p And when it is you think i'm picking on dak. But I never said that was a dak state. Also the EEK state is ridiculous. No one would have known if you didn't say something :cool:

And the other intels i posted were top states at teh time of the intel. This is the only one that has been outside of the top 20.

indeed, i can probably break any state in NW, except for #1, with ARs or AAs no problem

Good that means your not defenseless.

I`m not talking about 1 or 2 states in the entire game that are not ballanced.

And even your military is not ballanced as with 50 turns I could brake you in any position. You call yourself ballanced???

Really, use your 50 turns to break my 5 million jets. Don't move your lips like your running your mouth if really your just talking out your arse.

Now you call it short legit war? How things change over time. Gonna tell some viets that! They`ll love to hear that!

Seriously are you ****ing retarded. Short war means that how long will it last. YOu tell me captain ignorant. How long will it take for a nation of 10 warrers to kill 10 infantry only states. Legit meaning its 10 on 10, or what is deemed a legit war as opposed to a suicide. The story has never changed. SINCE THE VERY FIRST POST REGARDING THIS ISSUE I HAVE SAID IT WILL BE NEXT SET SO I CAN MAKE IT A LEGIT WAR AND NOT A SUICIDE

Jesus Christ will you grow a god **** brain.

Dumb logic? At what point? The time I say you`ll make people reconsider playing this game with your actions? Or the time I said you`ll become a common suicider? Both are true and logic statements, so chill, man (kid?)!
And you just prove more and more that you`re out there to ruin other people sets, not with intention to win, but to simply ruin their game...guess what that is called- read SLOW............S u i c i d e r ;)

You talk about reading slow. Yes both because you say they'll reconsider because they'll be getting suicided on, which isn't true, and the part where I'll be suiciding which isn't true. You can't understand **** when people tell it to you flat out. you cant see past the the gaint lump of **** that comes out of your mouth whenever you open it. Let me try one more time.

I will have a nation. this nation will declare war on other nation, our states kill there states. There states most likely kill our states..... WAR!!!!!!! at some point peace will be declared and we will war someone else.

If declaring war and well having a war makes me a suicider then yes. I'm a suicider. If declaring war makes people like you take your ball and go home because you cant run infantry only defenseless states anymore :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I don't care. So thats how true and logical your statements are.

Read slower...... R E T A R D;)

Even though about stockers? To keep their land from getting robbed by states with low net and land they HAVE to go heavy inf! Or else they`ll be losing tons and eventually come to gain nothing. So should stocking be eradicated too? whats next? no too pure stats, as you don`t create your own food, income or military, we`re gonna punish you for your arrogance in going just one strat? Now thats some of YOUR dumb logic

No they don't have to go heavy infantry. They can be as balanced as anyone else. Just smaller numbers. Why will they lose tons. They're gonna get grabbed regardless. On top of that, down there on the list those land fat states almost never have less than 6-10 hits on them so they are in a constant state of super GB. Because they are so land fat everyone hits them and keeps on hitting them. I RARELY see any of those land fat stocker states with successful defenses, aka defeats on their EV. Do you know anything about anything? And I never was fond of stocking so perhaps one set down the road I will try to gather a nation to kill of stockers. Perhaps I won't. Is this the best you can come up with, just more random crap, pure strats, I mean really does your mommy still spoon feed you and make the airplane sound. No thats some of your dumb logic cause thats all you have.

My logic is sound. Don't be defenseless in a war game. Makes perfect sense.

P.S. I never called him a dumb idiot, as far as I remember :p And if you can`t see that this game is net oriented not war, then you`re just ignorant or looking for more justification!

P.S. you did. So maybe you should have your memory checked. I never said the game was not net oriented. matter of fact Im pretty sure i said it was so..................... your argueing with what i said by saying what I said. You should join the debate team because your really good at this.

BTW I don't need justification beyond what I already have. Arrogant + Defenseless = dead

Thats all the justication i need. And again, I've already said that.

You`ve fallen far from Valhalla my friend!

Yeah cause GK and myself and Valhalla have never done anything on principle. Especially crazy stuff that idiots like you wouldnt agree with. Hell even stuff I didnt agree with. LIke having a retal policy that indicates you cant LG us while we are online and going to war over it.

Let me sum up your response for you and say what your trying to say because you aren't smart enough to say it, or have the balls to put it out there.

You, and Dak, and others are angry with me because you in your arrogance have been comfortable using the infantry only tactic to finish high. ANd lets be honest have been doing quite well using it. Dak had 9 out of 10 top spots last set with this tactic.

So by feeling soo safe that no one will touch you and being defenseless and all infantry you have been able to........... dominate the netting game to a certain extent. And you have grown to like this, hell love it. You've grown comfortable in that position. Defenseless, yet untouchable and on top.

Your beef is that Rassputtin came on the forums and called you out. He pulled your card and said this isn't gonna fly, is anyone with me. A bunch of people said yeah we're with ya this is lame.

Now you despise the fact that this **** isn't gonna work anymore, you're down right pissed that not only did I call you out but I intend on doing something about it. Your even more pissed that I'm goign to do it legitimitly next set instead of being a suicider this set.

Which leaves you with a few distasteful choices.

1. Defend yourself
2. Be defenseless and test me.
3. Take your ball and go home.

When really all you want to do is go all infantry, run your mouth about how untouchable you are, be on top and not have to worry about someone doing something about your defenseless state. You can run your mouth all you want. This stuff isn't a first week only tactic.

So again, here is the bottom line.

A. You can take what I'm saying and deal with it, by not being defenseless, or taking your chances at being defenseless and hope that I'm just all talk.

B. Take your ball and go home because someone might attack your defenseless state. Which might cause you to not be on top.

Either way I dont care. There is no reason to discuss it. Your going to do what your going to do regardless of what I say. And I'm going to do what I'm going to do regardless of what you say.

Especially when all you say is basically the same thing, over and over again, in different ways, which in a nutshell is that I'm a suicider. Being as how that is not true and that is all you have to say. I don't really respect anything you say anyway. Because you have not followed this discussion from the start.

You got the basic jist, formed an opinion based on assumption instead of what was actually said and now are trying to attack me on a position that I have not taken.................

So be a good boy and educate yourself on the arguement your going to jump into, or don't open your mouth when grown folk are talking. :thumbup:

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 12:13

Just a memory refresher for ya.

kanman
06-16-2008, 12:33
If I were you Rass, I would make it clear at what point in the set you are willing to start killing infantry heavy states and what you consider too infantry heavy and make these two points reasonable. Otherwise, it becomes hitting whoever you feel like and hitting whoever is not your friend and then your nation won't survive long.

Divine Intervention
06-16-2008, 13:11
i understand your point about top10 states but you're now even condemning stockers?
why the hell should i stocker ran a balanced state? the whole point of stocking is to keep expenses low...a stocker can never protect himself from a suicide (if we dont include TDN)...because once we get to a point where hes already running a balanced state with "some jets, some ships" we suddenly just get a person whos basically semi-netting...Since my set is ruined and i wont get top10 now by netting ive began stocking @ a ratio of roughly having 10mill inf and then 100-300k ar/aa defence (obvs changing depending on how much i sell at end of turns and how much land i have)....now that really isn't a balanced state is it...can easily get suicided...so what should i do in your opinion? get 1 mill jets and 1mill ships? wait i nearly lost 50 turns yesterday because i was waiting for my 1mill jets and ships to SELL....because i was planning on STOCKING...

by your logic i might as well not stock at all for a slim shot at top10...right? i should just do a tedious and much more ineffective and NA wasting effort netting in top20 with 50mill infantry and 10mill jets with 5 mill ships or something right? :closedeyes: or like your state which seems to have a 1-1-1 ratio...

yes people who ran 100% infantry literally have been punished and im not exactly saying they didn't deserve it but when you start including stockers outside top50 in your list and well basically it seems that every state which is 50 turns ready from participating in War is gonna get hit or something :closedeyes:

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 14:12
God Rass, you`re so obsesed! You can`t even get that thick layer off!

Once again:

50 turns is enough to create 5m jets.

10 on 10...ok, I want to see that happen! Whatever the case, you`re just playing to ruin people sets. You`re really helping the game, congratulations!

So how will you pick whom to hit? lemme guess, your friends enemies? cuz I can guarantee at the beggining of the set 90% of all states will be inf/tank heavy! Lets see what you really are a jack or a king

Omg, you called me a retard becouse I proved my point right! Man you would score 10/10 in debates!!! ;)

Stockers: if you go pure inf no new states can grab you for land while they ae just starting, just older states who already have the land and thus will take less from you as a new state with low land. Basic landgrabbing.

You`re logic comes of your weakness, becouse you simply cannot admit to yourself that you can`t compete.

Arrogant and defensless. lemme guess, you`ll run a state that noone can hit with no matter what type of military they chose? now you`re so good! defensless in what terms? I bet you won`t be able to SA any of the states you call defensless. But I guess it doesn`t count!

Why do you think the people who net can`t have the right to go whatever they want? If they want it, let them be! Who the hell are you to tell them whats right? Ok, go kill some states, so what? you think suddenly everyone will fallow your worthless plan? not gonna happen...sorry!

P.S. I know, thats why VAL 'lasted'...esp when you 'tried' to return it.

Sum it up:

Pissed? That it won`t work? Like I will change my gameplay even if you kill me!! Thats just amusing! I will restart and continue. So will all the people until they decide this is meaningless and leave. There will never be a balanced state netting! Forget it already!

And my state is perfectly defended, which doesn`t stop me from going inf heavy and grab you all day long and you won`t be able to break me. Ok, you might add up on one unit type, so what? everyone can max out one unit to go over someone else. Theres no defense against that! you`re logic is flawed. EVERY STATE CAN BE KILLED AND/OR SUICIDED! You just need to have the right units! This doesn`t prove ballanced states superiority or necessity!

Grown folk? Now thats funny! You don`t even consider the consequences of your actions and you call me an idiot? Your mind can`t even comperhand, what I posted! Please, stop this superior talk and land for once! :rolleyes:

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 14:13
If I were you Rass, I would make it clear at what point in the set you are willing to start killing infantry heavy states and what you consider too infantry heavy and make these two points reasonable. Otherwise, it becomes hitting whoever you feel like and hitting whoever is not your friend and then your nation won't survive long.

someone finnaly posted the 'secret' behind the 'Crusade'! :P

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 14:35

I'm willing to start killing states as early as 7 days in and no later than 11 days in. That is a reasonable amount of time to have your units upgraded and some on hand.

Currently my %'s based on military strength and not # of units is this

Spies = 15.88%
Infantry = 44.14%
Tanks = 0%
Jets = 16.26%
Bombers = 1.91%
AGM = 0%
Ships = 21.82%

Varying depending on what I'm selling. Right now I put over half my ships on the market. So a current snapshot would put ships at lower % and everything else a bit higher. But as soon as they sell, I'll build more.

Is that ideal... no not really, I could use a lot less spies. As far as what I think is infantry heavy..... i've made that clear enough for the community to get the picture. I don't think I'll need to draw a clear line. I'm sure there will be enough states with 90+% millitary strength in infantry that the line doesn't need to be drawn.

i understand your point about top10 states but you're now even condemning stockers?
why the hell should i stocker ran a balanced state? the whole point of stocking is to keep expenses low...a stocker can never protect himself from a suicide (if we dont include TDN)...because once we get to a point where hes already running a balanced state with "some jets, some ships" we suddenly just get a person whos basically semi-netting...Since my set is ruined and i wont get top10 now by netting ive began stocking @ a ratio of roughly having 10mill inf and then 100-300k ar/aa defence (obvs changing depending on how much i sell at end of turns and how much land i have)....now that really isn't a balanced state is it...can easily get suicided...so what should i do in your opinion? get 1 mill jets and 1mill ships? wait i nearly lost 50 turns yesterday because i was waiting for my 1mill jets and ships to SELL....because i was planning on STOCKING...

by your logic i might as well not stock at all for a slim shot at top10...right? i should just do a tedious and much more ineffective and NA wasting effort netting in top20 with 50mill infantry and 10mill jets with 5 mill ships or something right? :closedeyes: or like your state which seems to have a 1-1-1 ratio...

yes people who ran 100% infantry literally have been punished and im not exactly saying they didn't deserve it but when you start including stockers outside top50 in your list and well basically it seems that every state which is 50 turns ready from participating in War is gonna get hit or something :closedeyes:

Silver brought up the stocking. I've never really liked stocking but in all likelyhood I'll never be hitting stockers for stocking. I understand a stocker sits low, has almost nothing and banks his cash. If I had a problem with stockers I would have said so initially.

I don't really care about stockers. Why is your set ruined, and my state is not 1-1-1.

And i would hardly say top 50 with 75 million infantry is just stocking, woudlnt that be semi-netting. And if he used some stock to jump up there he should have bought more than 75 million infantry.

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 15:11
God Rass, you`re so obsesed! You can`t even get that thick layer off!

Once again:

50 turns is enough to create 5m jets.

Ok silver.

10 on 10...ok, I want to see that happen! Whatever the case, you`re just playing to ruin people sets. You`re really helping the game, congratulations!

Watch and see, this isn't going to be me against the world, no matter how bad you want it to be. I'm not ruining sets. I'm playing the game. Just like you will be.

So how will you pick whom to hit? lemme guess, your friends enemies? cuz I can guarantee at the beggining of the set 90% of all states will be inf/tank heavy! Lets see what you really are a jack or a king

Already explained this. Pay attention.

Omg, you called me a retard becouse I proved my point right! Man you would score 10/10 in debates!!! ;)

lol, no quite the opposite you prove nothing. Thats why i call you a retard.

Stockers: if you go pure inf no new states can grab you for land while they ae just starting, just older states who already have the land and thus will take less from you as a new state with low land. Basic landgrabbing.

really so a new state that also goes infantry only can't grab your infantry only state...............................? Sounds like infantry hording 101 not landgrabbing for beginners.

You`re logic comes of your weakness, becouse you simply cannot admit to yourself that you can`t compete.

lol.... we've been over this. If you say it a few more times it will make it true. I'll do it for you, i know its hard to see through that helmet.

hmm, nope, hey i tried for ya.

Arrogant and defensless. lemme guess, you`ll run a state that noone can hit with no matter what type of military they chose? now you`re so good! defensless in what terms? I bet you won`t be able to SA any of the states you call defensless. But I guess it doesn`t count!

We've been over this before much like everything else, but you probably missed this paragraph cause your mom had the spoon in front of your face making the airplane sound.

I've said 1000 times no state is untouchable. Why do you keep quoting me in order to defute me. Defenseless in terms that on day 10 i can break you with 1 ship and 1 jet. I've made this very clear. Tell your mom to move her hand so you can read it this time.

It matters not if I can SA them, because there are other attack buttons in the game. As yet again I have already stated. Defenseless against anything other than SA. Did you read the other thread at all or just hear about it and start running yoru mouth.

Why do you think the people who net can`t have the right to go whatever they want? If they want it, let them be! Who the hell are you to tell them whats right? Ok, go kill some states, so what? you think suddenly everyone will fallow your worthless plan? not gonna happen...sorry!

Again, as I have said they do have a right to go whatever they want. Just as I do. I'm telling them whats right. I'm telling them whats practical. They can take that advice or leave it. They'll play how they want, and I'm goign to play how I want.

Lol, they dont' need to follow my plan. But when I follow my plan they can't complain either. Like I said don't be defenseless in a war game. 95% millitary strength in only infantry is defenseless on every front except for SA. There are other buttons.

Take it for what you will. There is really no reason to discuss it. Like I said. Either be practical or take your chances. I don't care either way.

P.S. I know, thats why VAL 'lasted'...esp when you 'tried' to return it.

Val lasted for a while. And I never tried to return it so you can pick that lump of **** back up off the floor and put it back in your mouth where it belongs. Cause you don't know what your talking about.

Sum it up:

Pissed? That it won`t work? Like I will change my gameplay even if you kill me!! Thats just amusing! I will restart and continue. So will all the people until they decide this is meaningless and leave. There will never be a balanced state netting! Forget it already!

Lol, then restart and continue I don't care. Its amusing that you and others only recourse to not being practical and not being able to run an infantry only state without being killed is leaving. THATS AMUSING.

Like I said, take your ball and go home I don't care.

And my state is perfectly defended, which doesn`t stop me from going inf heavy and grab you all day long and you won`t be able to break me. Ok, you might add up on one unit type, so what? everyone can max out one unit to go over someone else. Theres no defense against that! you`re logic is flawed. EVERY STATE CAN BE KILLED AND/OR SUICIDED! You just need to have the right units! This doesn`t prove ballanced states superiority or necessity!

Grown folk? Now thats funny! You don`t even consider the consequences of your actions and you call me an idiot? Your mind can`t even comperhand, what I posted! Please, stop this superior talk and land for once! :rolleyes:

Another prime example of your stupidity. I never said I was hitting you. I said I was hitting defenseless infantry hording states. If you think I can't break you and that is in fact true, then you are not defensless are you? So..........WTF are you saying. Oh, thats right nothing.

My logic is not flawed. Arrogant + defenseless = dead. i didnt say i was hitting defendable states that are infantry heavy. Not once. I said defensless infantry hording states.

And yes I did consider the consequences of my actions. It is you and infantry horderes that do not consider the consequences. YOu don't consider that 0 jets = easy money.

Lol, what you posted is garbage and I can comprehend it fine. See unlike you I actually read it, and respond to it. I don't respond to whatyour saying with what you said like you didnt say it, which you are fond of. I dont not read what someone wrote and then respond to it like i read it and attack them on points they didnt make and defend myself with points they already made.

If you can't read, comprehend and respond intelligently to what I'm posting maybe you shouldn't be.

This is the bottom line. This is the sum that you can respond to, this is my stance that you can attack. Just so we're clear.

Next set there will be a nation. early in the set this nation will declare war on a as of yet random nation that is comprised of .... pay attention.... defenseless infantry only/hording states who think they do not need to defend against anything but SA.

After declaring war said nation will attempt to kill as many of these states as possible. Once peace is declared this process will be repeated.

There will be no suiciding.

Any questions?

KLL
06-16-2008, 15:16
I really want the old days when Net killed was added to Total net, that made the game much more fun =(

actaully that was a new thing back then

nosejam
06-16-2008, 15:27

You're gonna restart and just go back to netting? Surely you'll make a restart to kill him back with, my guess is that state might be a little more balanced. But if you truly mean you will just restart with a stupidly high % of infantry you really do deserve to die.

And if anything you should be thanking Rass, he's told you all what to do to stop yourselves being killed from him, he could very easily have just gathered 10 or so players and come from nowhere.

And Anton, saying your states are ready for war, no kidding seeing as we've told you you're gonna get hit and you asked them to be war ready :rolleyes:

06-16-2008, 15:43
Yea it's not like you will be cought with your pants down and if you are then it's your own fault.

Guy77
06-16-2008, 17:27

You don't care about anyones set getting Fluffed, and i know it

In fact, i will suicide 2 people for every time you post in this thread after me =)

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 19:21
You have a bizzare way of having fun, lmao!

Oh and I did prove my point, as soon as someone starts swearing, hes offended. And I guess I hit the mark with something :p

You really need to let lose of the cliches you use in your posts, as they`re all old and worn-out and don`t really reflect the meaning anymore. If you can`t find the words, don`t bother and sit there in your cave and hush! ;)

WOW! You used an american movie line! Now you have my respect! :) Gonna tell my friends about you! :w00t: You really are creative! Not only your reasoning sucks, your use of word does too. Well, can`t expect much there, can you?

No state in untouchable, then what kind of ballance are you talking about? If they want to kill me they will, it doesn`t matter if I`m 100% inf or 25% each. They WILL find a way to kill me. Sure it might take some more turns but the ending won`t change. If you can`t understand this simple thing, then you have misunderstood your own plan! Don`t bother to understand, its grade A logic!

Outside war, I don`t care about less defenses here and there! :P You can`t grab me, thats all I care about!

Ahhh, now my favourite part! You`re telling them whats RIGHT! Now it comes clear! You`re the arrogant one here and not those heavy inf states! YOU want to force then to play YOUR way, becouse YOU fell it suits YOU best, so everyone has to go YOUR way! Ain`t it little selfish? Your parents didn`t pay much attention to you so now you have to compensate it? (classic parent joke from my side, now I`m also cool!)

P.S. Did we get angry? Awww! lol

Sum it up part 2:

again, YOUR way to be! pffft! practical...how is larger income compared to lower practical? WTF?

you didn`t get the part about breaking, I don`t blame you, I was being general there, I`ll try sticking notes later!

would you stop screaming at your monitor? ain`t its foult you don`t get it after 5 pages! this whole thread was never meant as an attack. but I guess its just YOU-YOU again.
trying to put me down ain`t gonna stop me from replaying, just shows your grabbing any chance to go around the situation and make me look as an idiot, without actually giving any reasoning answer to any of my statements.

all you do is repeat the same line: i`ll hit heavy inf state cuz I like it.

ok...go back to the first page and read the very first post carefully and don`t come back until you read the part about pros/cons and consequences.

if you want to play the big bad wolf, atleast get some fangs

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 19:22
Yea it's not like you will be cought with your pants down and if you are then it's your own fault.

i just pull them up and move on.

the point being?

Max Logan
06-16-2008, 19:23

he played since 2001, he know better! :p

Will
06-16-2008, 19:34
First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW.

Not to the extent it is now. BG at least were able to field states with very good all around defense. I could just about break their top states as a stocking warrer, but it was not an easy job.

KLL
06-16-2008, 19:59
he played since 2001, he know better! :p
alright the nfrom mid-2002 to some time in 2005 or 2006 it was on a NW only basis

Not to the extent it is now. BG at least were able to field states with very good all around defense. I could just about break their top states as a stocking warrer, but it was not an easy job.
but you gotta consider that they'd make the current top10 look like a buch of stockers aswell

Will
06-16-2008, 20:06
True but even so, I can't remember any top states being that infantry heavy, at least past the first few days.

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 20:35
Oh and I did prove my point, as soon as someone starts swearing, hes offended. And I guess I hit the mark with something :p

There is a huge difference between offending someone and proving your point........ As a matter of fact they are two totally different things. And yes I am offended. I apologize, I have a low tolerance for ignorance and you are a shining beacon of it. lol

You really need to let lose of the cliches you use in your posts, as they`re all old and worn-out and don`t really reflect the meaning anymore. If you can`t find the words, don`t bother and sit there in your cave and hush! ;)

lol, ok. They reflect the meaning just fine. No matter how many times you call an apple and apple, it is still an apple. It doesn't lose its meaning. In addition I have no trouble finding words.

WOW! You used an american movie line! Now you have my respect! :) Gonna tell my friends about you! :w00t: You really are creative! Not only your reasoning sucks, your use of word does too. Well, can`t expect much there, can you?

Really which line and from which movie? lol, you seem a bit stuck on my wordplay, perhaps I've hit the mark with something............... My reasoning skills are fine thank you.

No state in untouchable, then what kind of ballance are you talking about? If they want to kill me they will, it doesn`t matter if I`m 100% inf or 25% each. They WILL find a way to kill me. Sure it might take some more turns but the ending won`t change. If you can`t understand this simple thing, then you have misunderstood your own plan! Don`t bother to understand, its grade A logic!

I've already said this a hundred times. What part of it do you not understand. Really all wordplay can name calling aside. What is it so hard for you to understand a simple statement............... ready.............

Balanced as in, not totally helpless against any form of attack other than SA.

Its not that difficult a concept. By your own admission you don't even understand my plan, yet in the same sentance tell me i've misunderstood it. Your funny.

I'm not picking out players I don't like. So i'm not saying hey max logan is gonna die next set. I'm saying if max logan has only infantry he's gonna die next set. So the ending IS NOT THE SAME!

Is that clear enough for you to understand? If max logan has defenses great let him net and try to win. If max logan is defenseless and thinks no one has the balls to kill him, thats where our two ideas collide.

Now is there any part of that you don't understand. So who is misunderstanding my plan? Me or you?

Outside war, I don`t care about less defenses here and there! :P You can`t grab me, thats all I care about!

Well we have a difference of opinion here. I may not be able to grab you. But I can't paint the outline of your state a pretty red color. And I intend to. if in fact you are an infantry horder. Simple as that.

Ahhh, now my favourite part! You`re telling them whats RIGHT! Now it comes clear! You`re the arrogant one here and not those heavy inf states! YOU want to force then to play YOUR way, becouse YOU fell it suits YOU best, so everyone has to go YOUR way! Ain`t it little selfish? Your parents didn`t pay much attention to you so now you have to compensate it? (classic parent joke from my side, now I`m also cool!)

Its always been clear, its just taken you this long to get it. LMAO. Oh same dribble from you again. Well let me give my usual response.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything or play any way they don't want to play. mmmmmk. Its not selfish at all. No one has to play the way I say. But that door swings both ways. I don't have to play the way you want me to play by leaving defenseless states alone.

No my parents didnt pay close enough attention to my when I was a kid. They both died in a car accident when I was three.

P.S. Did we get angry? Awww! lol

yeah, we've already touched on this. I'm angry about having to tell you the same thing over and over again because you don't seem to comprehend anything.

Sum it up part 2:

again, YOUR way to be! pffft! practical...how is larger income compared to lower practical? WTF?

How is a defenseless dead state more practical then a defended living one. pfft.

you didn`t get the part about breaking, I don`t blame you, I was being general there, I`ll try sticking notes later!

I hope you were because this is not unbreakable in war or grabbing.

Scouts: 887.044 Level:1
Delta Force: 87.512.118 Level:8
FA-22 Raptor: 0 Level:8
Patriot Missiles: 2.993.203 Level:8
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 3.624.481 Level:8

Go grab your sticky notes.

would you stop screaming at your monitor? ain`t its foult you don`t get it after 5 pages! this whole thread was never meant as an attack. but I guess its just YOU-YOU again.
trying to put me down ain`t gonna stop me from replaying, just shows your grabbing any chance to go around the situation and make me look as an idiot, without actually giving any reasoning answer to any of my statements.

I do get it. You don't. You say something I explain it to you and you repost the same thing again.

So one more time for you. This isn't about suiciding, this isn't about picking the states of plyaers i dont like and stockpiling where they are weakest and hitting them.

It is about defenseless states, with all or mostly infantry realizing that there is more than SA in the game............... ok.

You look like an idiot becuse i have answered all your statements, and you for soem reason or another can't comprehend it.

all you do is repeat the same line: i`ll hit heavy inf state cuz I like it.

Talk about calling the kettle black. All you say is: You not do that, you ruin game for me. People don't need worry about anything but SA. You suicider, you force people to play. All of which I have addressed.

ok...go back to the first page and read the very first post carefully and don`t come back until you read the part about pros/cons and consequences.

if you want to play the big bad wolf, atleast get some fangs

I got fangs, isnt this what the thread is about........ you crying cause you don't want me to show them or players will leave because a defenseless state isn't untouchable.

True but even so, I can't remember any top states being that infantry heavy, at least past the first few days.

Because they knew there was other attack buttons, and players and nations willing to use them.

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 20:44

You asked me to re-read this and see that you werent' insulting me or attackign me and that you just wanted to know pro's and con's. So I will and very short so you can comprehend it.

1. That looks like insults and attacks on me.
2. My "crusade" as you call it is to kill states that think they need only infantry.

Pro's: States may not think it is safe anymore to run a non practical set up such as infantry only - ( a living defended state is more practical then a defenseless dead state )

Con's: According to you a balanced state is so horrid that infantry only players would rather quit then not be an infantry horder.

Any questions?

Raul
06-16-2008, 20:51

lol man, we dont have net killed added today, so it is old days, not new days, not now days, its old days, how long u consider "old days" to be is just a point of view, lol ;)

and pls dont answer again this kinda of responses, its more than clear that what a stated is, "it was better when we had net killed added" not if it was new thing or whatever u can say lol, just stick to thread objective lol

Will
06-16-2008, 20:53
Old days: 2002-Late 2003

My fifty pence.

Max Logan
06-17-2008, 01:16
2002 late is old days? I`m ancient! :(

Rass:

You should get over the part of trying to prove me isulting you. I never did it.

And your pros/cons, well, thats just bull**** and absolutely worthless.

1. A practical state is where you can save on something and most do. If they want to, you`ll be dead anyway! I don`t understand how you can`t get this in 15 pages! Com`on! Thats like WoW/NW level 1!

2. Not quit becouse they can`t play if, but becouse someone kills them only becouse he feels like it! No matter what reason you give, its still cuz you just want to! And thats weak

Rassputtin
06-17-2008, 02:02
Rass:

You should get over the part of trying to prove me isulting you. I never did it.

And your pros/cons, well, thats just bull**** and absolutely worthless.

1. A practical state is where you can save on something and most do. If they want to, you`ll be dead anyway! I don`t understand how you can`t get this in 15 pages! Com`on! Thats like WoW/NW level 1!

2. Not quit becouse they can`t play if, but becouse someone kills them only becouse he feels like it! No matter what reason you give, its still cuz you just want to! And thats weak

Your not listening man. I do understand that if someone has it out for you they can break you. Nothing you can do about it.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Not trying invites it. Even with all infantry you can't totally stop people from SA'ing you. So by your logic there is no reason to have infantry. And if there is no reason to have any military what is the point of playing the game man?

Its not just cause I want too. I prefer netting over warring. Free nation this set is a fine example. A few days ago when i did ops on the top 9 dak states there was 2million ships total between them all.

Free nation had over half of those 2 million by himself. The other 8 top dak states had the rest between them, roughly 150k a piece. Out of all of those states the one who was teh most balanced was doing the best.

Granted Viali got set back by a suicider.... so he didnt get a fair shake. But if Free nation can run with ships and jets and be in second why is it that you adn others say it can't be done. That infantry only is the way to go.

I dont just have a desire to kill states, because like I said i would rather net. But i just think that infantry only is soooooooooooo lame, and leaves states so defenseless that something has to be done about it.

Max Logan
06-17-2008, 18:49
And again you force it to the extreme, as you`re ignoring basic netting again.

He was doing the best becouse the ships added to his net. Not that he would have much chance. Viali would outnet him with the inf anyway.

If they don`t intend to war, they don`t need war protection. Simple as that. If you prepare to war then its diff. But if you have 4-5 friends with you in a netting tag, you don`t really care about that, you aim for the best net

Will
06-17-2008, 18:57
If they don`t intend to war, they don`t need war protection.

Since when has this been the case?

Max Logan
06-17-2008, 19:00
last 2 years of my gameplay lol

Grim Digital
06-17-2008, 19:13
as long as im playing this game every netter should consider war as a possability

Max Logan
06-18-2008, 01:10
no matter what defenses I build, if we`re declared on, I`m killed anyway. Unless I`m online to stonewall