PDA

View Full Version : Who is Free Nation

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 17:05
Anyone know who that is? And willing to tell me?

DBozMen
06-16-2008, 17:14
Anyone know who that is? And willing to tell me?

I know who, but i guess i'm not telling... if he wants to show him self he say hi :p

-Chris-
06-16-2008, 17:14
http://forums.nation-wars.com/member.php?u=422

Xavior
06-16-2008, 19:25
Free Nation is Free Nation...

Rassputtin
06-16-2008, 19:59
I see that now...... :p

Divine Intervention
06-17-2008, 01:28
Free Nation is a truly great player who by far surpasses all you arrogant stuck up self proclaimed vets. I will help him get the finish he deserives next set. If not this.........!

Rassputtin
06-17-2008, 01:40
Free Nation is a truly great player who by far surpasses all you arrogant stuck up self proclaimed vets. I will help him get the finish he deserives next set. If not this.........!

I was only asking because of the top 9 states that I opped in dak back when i first started that infantry hording thread. This guy was the only one who had defense. While the other 8 had a million ships between them all, this guy had over a million himself.

So, i wanted to find out if he was free nation here on the forums as well or a different name. It seems he is the same name.

Regardless of that, I was trying to figure out who he was because I respected his build....... his was the only one i did respect.

So don't go off on a tangent anton. Just from the spy ops i did on him and watching his state grow and his rank, I could tell he was a good player.

I made this thread to give this guy props, not talk smack on him.

Divine Intervention
06-17-2008, 01:41
Fair enough.

viali
06-17-2008, 04:06
Free Nation is a RO trademark product.

Missionary
06-17-2008, 08:43
Free Nation is a RO trademark product.

lol, he has RO burned onto him upon graduation from the "elite netting institute of the Romanian soverenty (ENIRS)" by its founder and chairman Mr.Viali lol

Free Nation
06-18-2008, 14:54
Yapp!!! Vialy got it right. :))

Free Nation
06-18-2008, 14:56
I was only asking because of the top 9 states that I opped in dak back when i first started that infantry hording thread. This guy was the only one who had defense. While the other 8 had a million ships between them all, this guy had over a million himself.

So, i wanted to find out if he was free nation here on the forums as well or a different name. It seems he is the same name.

Regardless of that, I was trying to figure out who he was because I respected his build....... his was the only one i did respect.

So don't go off on a tangent anton. Just from the spy ops i did on him and watching his state grow and his rank, I could tell he was a good player.

I made this thread to give this guy props, not talk smack on him.

thx Rassputtin, you're too kind .... to bad i'm dead...again :))