PDA

View Full Version : No need for a Intro but wat the heck

Hoebawt
09-08-2007, 13:37
Hoebawt... aka Hoebious

here to do wat i do best... war :)

Mahdi
09-08-2007, 13:44
Glad to see ya around hoe... may you become the leader you were when i was with you in Vindication, and stray from the leader you were earlier in this game

Hoebawt
09-08-2007, 17:22
i was the same leader here that i was in vindy nothing changed just the ppl around me

Missionary
09-08-2007, 18:47
here to do wat i do best... war :)

get pawnd then quit for the rest of the set? haha. couldnt resist. hoe is the same, just most of you have changed.

@mahdi - may you be the awesome member you were in chaos and the the constant moaning and ignorant person you are in recent sets :laugh:

Mahdi
09-08-2007, 21:33
i was starting to be the warrer i was in chaos but you all labeled me a vulture...

@ Vin may you become the person i respected in chaos

Hoebawt
09-08-2007, 21:39
Well u went back on ur word u gave me.... then u attacked another nation that was at war and was smaller..... hmmm i think that does mk u a vulture of some sort wouldn't ya say? Thats why now your trying to seem all righteous and great by saying ur gonna police the community... and thats not gonna work many have tried and all have failed and not think im doing this as a cheap shot at u but they where all better leaders then you... not sayin ur not a good leader just they where better ;)

Acetriad
09-09-2007, 00:34
Who is Hoebawt?

Mahdi
09-09-2007, 01:04
i never gave you my word on anything... i had always thought of you as a close ally you just started hitting people for BS reasons... and we hit Riot whom by the way had the same amount of members as us... and no im not trying to police the game like the big nations do im just gonna do my best to stick up for the little guys cuz i am one of the little guys since i have no allies anymore

Hoebawt
09-09-2007, 14:09
You said u wouldnt attack me unless i attack you

only antion we were hitting at the time was BSQD.... so much for htiting other nations huh

and Riot was at war wit USA when u jumped in and hit RIOT just like u jumped in and hit WLF as we were gettin hit by BSQD and SOUL

and you are trying to police the community now :) by protectin the lil guy...

Missionary
09-09-2007, 16:44
i never gave you my word on anything... i had always thought of you as a close ally you just started hitting people for BS reasons... and we hit Riot whom by the way had the same amount of members as us... and no im not trying to police the game like the big nations do im just gonna do my best to stick up for the little guys cuz i am one of the little guys since i have no allies anymore

so you go and do that neways? lol. hypocrite one set, just and honorable the next?

Hoebawt
09-09-2007, 16:49
Thats what im sayin vinny he has no idea how foolish he looks and how his credibility is worth nothing

Missionary
09-09-2007, 17:09
lol, he dislikes me at the moment cos he asked for a retail then went MIA for a week and didnt reply to my message. which means some how i refused his retail haha.

Hoebawt
09-09-2007, 17:10
Hey that was ur reason for killin pron jerk lol

Missionary
09-10-2007, 09:02
because you declared on us then pretended to have RL issues jerk, hahaha :blink:

Hoebawt
09-10-2007, 10:41
Damm it Vinny i told u not to tell anyone about my "lies" jerk

yea we declared for like a week but did not do one attack... typical FS from RAF not from WLF

Spetznaz_GRU
09-10-2007, 16:43
Hey isn't this supposed to be bash hoebawt thread instead of bash mahdi? mahdi since you're the underdog, I'll stick up for you. I still think you're gay though. not as gay as missionary and hoebawt

Acetriad
09-11-2007, 00:34
This has really moved from an intoduce yourself thread to either a W&R thread or a spam thread... I'm not sure which. Its been this way for a quite a while, and I've turned a blind eye. Please knock it off.