PDA

View Full Version : Mahdi

Mahdi
09-08-2007, 13:54
Umm i started out on Neveron with Harbingers of Chaos [HoC] played for about a year and a half then left for like 6 months came back created Word Of Blake [WoB] with a few friends to try and stop [HoC]... in the end [WoB] and [HoC] became allies currently holding control over 143 of the games 179 Factions... I left there to play Global Insanities which to this day i am still looking for any game like it it was totally unique and when the first round ended i was the 3rd richest person and for quite some time there was a nice war cartel going on... When GI shut down i stumbled through games such as Shadow Ops, Omerta, Outwar, Skylords. and finally found World of War with which i brought a few friends including Bartender (Nik), BPK, Matejo, Mr. Kris, Dark Horse... of which Matejo and Mr. Kris never made it past the first set and BPK and Bartender were both my enemies in GI and then became very close allies of mine tho all we ever did was make fun of BPK for being a brit that hated his queen... God Save The Queen...

thats how i got here

Crimson Shadow
09-08-2007, 16:34
A lovely story :P

Hoebawt
09-08-2007, 17:24
BORING

and NIk doesnt even play anymore and quit a long time ago :)

Missionary
09-08-2007, 18:49
tho all we ever did was make fun of BPK for being a brit that hated his queen... God Save The Queen...

thats how i got here

he is not brit, :hammer:

Mahdi
09-08-2007, 21:29
Nik is here every now and then tho it has been a while since i have talked to him

Mr President
09-11-2007, 17:20
Well we are glad you are here :dblthumbup:

ooga booga
09-11-2007, 22:01
Well we are glad you are here :dblthumbup:

pffft, speak for yourself. :P