PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful alliance

Aedhan
06-19-2008, 01:46
Well... I see some members are up to no good again, so I wanted to propose an alliance for various small nation that do not want to get into a bunch of wars.

Idea will be to protect each other, and only war when necessary. If it ever goes through, it will keep the aggressive alliance from going around picking on all the little nations. Feel free to PM me if it interests you, I am willing to put some work into, to help make it happen.

Raul
06-19-2008, 19:26
I dont have a Small Nation, but im willing to assist as much as I can to defend this pact =)

Dezonus
06-19-2008, 19:31
Ha, lol...You really think that being allied with other small nations would stop us from hitting ya? It may stop other warring nations, but I'm just crazy...

Aedhan
06-20-2008, 14:44
I am interested in getting an alliance together to slow down the more out of control warring nations a bit.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Dogma
06-20-2008, 14:50
Good luck with that

::LD::GrimReapr
06-21-2008, 18:35
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a peacefull nation it's best served right after war tho that way everyone can rest after whooping a**.

kenshin44
06-21-2008, 23:35
Well... I see some members are up to no good again, so I wanted to propose an alliance for various small nation that do not want to get into a bunch of wars.

Idea will be to protect each other, and only war when necessary. If it ever goes through, it will keep the aggressive alliance from going around picking on all the little nations. Feel free to PM me if it interests you, I am willing to put some work into, to help make it happen.

Ummm.... war nations like the excitment of big battles, don't think your alliance serves to end that excitment but instead fuel it..... but hey best of luck to you and hope your alliance works out :)

Aedhan
06-22-2008, 23:09
We do not want to end warring. But there are some that feel that the nations that look to war are out of control. There are nations that do not want to war, and the other nations come in and blindside them.

pron
06-24-2008, 23:28
So you wanna war to stop the warring nations?

Disorder
06-25-2008, 00:16
*yawn*

Mike Hunt
06-26-2008, 18:21
come on guys give peace a chance

Minimus
06-26-2008, 18:23
stop being a retard Mike, it's a war game, there is no room for peace.

Missionary
06-26-2008, 18:26
think i said this when the warring alliance was proposed.

how do you expect anything to happen if you just randomly post a message on the forums? you know proberly half the people if that that you are trying to reach proberly dont even visit the forums.

talk to them on AOL, MSN or YAHOO, in e-mail or PM's and once youve got something sorted state it on the forums.

this is a half ased attempt at creating something with little to 0 work.

Minimus
06-26-2008, 18:29
think i said this when the warring alliance was proposed.

how do you expect anything to happen if you just randomly post a message on the forums? you know proberly half the people if that that you are trying to reach proberly dont even visit the forums.

talk to them on AOL, MSN or YAHOO, in e-mail or PM's and once youve got something sorted state it on the forums.

this is a half ased attempt at creating something with little to 0 work.

Oh man, if everyone used MSN to discuss game related things, this forum would die. Short of hurt and heal your favorite food groups.