PDA

View Full Version : Guantaneamo

Mwahahahaha
06-21-2008, 19:59
It has come to my attention that one of the songs used in tortuting the prisoners in guantanamo, bay was killing in the name of by rage against the machine.

Seriously, regardless of whoever and whyever you were planning on torturing anyone at guantanamo, there's no excuse of using the greatest band ever of such a atrocious act.

I hope there's a lawsuit coming. This is just too low.

Long live RATM. Death to whoever who's been involved in guantanamo. Whoever disrespects RATM in such a way deserves death. **** YOU!!!

Mwahahahaha
06-21-2008, 20:41
Seriously!

You run around preaching about property rights and lock up single mums for years for copying crappy britney spears songs, and the your government steals songs from the greatest band ever to use as torture against random victims. **** them and whoever who's been involved in this.

huntington91
06-22-2008, 00:11
rage against machine is a very politcal group bud
and it's not a good idea to post twice in a row like that

Mr President
06-24-2008, 16:57
It has come to my attention that one of the songs used in tortuting the prisoners in guantanamo, bay was killing in the name of by rage against the machine.

Seriously, regardless of whoever and whyever you were planning on torturing anyone at guantanamo, there's no excuse of using the greatest band ever of such a atrocious act.

I hope there's a lawsuit coming. This is just too low.

Long live RATM. Death to whoever who's been involved in guantanamo. Whoever disrespects RATM in such a way deserves death. **** YOU!!!

although i am not a huge fan of RATM, i think they could have shown a few reruns of pee wees playhouse or leave it to beaver to get the same results :P