PDA

View Full Version : LoR and DAK peace treaty

kenshin44
06-26-2008, 00:09
Legion of Riot will formally be signing a Peace Treaty between the nations LoR and DAK

The treaty will leave no room for suiciders between the two nations, (IF a LoR state suicides DAK, LoR would kill that suiciding state to prove that the state wasn’t sent by our means) it goes vice versa if a dak state suicides LoR….

The treaty will institute no war between these nations and no aggressive action, and presents peace between these nations....

TREATY IS ACTIVE FOR THE SET OF JULY

SIGN by DAK leader needed__________________

Recca
06-26-2008, 00:13
As the leader of Dak I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.

Cemetary
06-26-2008, 00:47
lets see how this works out... gl to both nations next set tho

Divine Intervention
06-26-2008, 03:27
hmmmmmmm

Max Logan
06-26-2008, 13:23
a treaty with Lor means...someone else is gonna hit you instead. Thats about it!

Do I smell a Rass?

::LD::GrimReapr
06-26-2008, 13:32
No,silver you smell your a**. whats this got to do with Rass.I smell Silver trying to stir the pot of trouble.Me thinks your just a bit scared for next set with the talk earlier in the set about infantry W***** being killed next set after a certain amount of time.I could be mistaken but i doubt it in fact id be willing to bet money on it.Oooops looks like i pulled a silver and started stirring the pot of trouble for next set.

kenshin44
06-26-2008, 20:09
a treaty with Lor means...someone else is gonna hit you instead. Thats about it!

Do I smell a Rass?

Rass and me are good friends if you tried to say anything by that :cool:

Also this treaty isn't meant for LoR to get peace its for dak and LoR to not war each other, we know we will be hit, i just wanted to end the possibilty of any grudge with dak :D

Calvin74
06-26-2008, 21:26
No,silver you smell your a**. whats this got to do with Rass.I smell Silver trying to stir the pot of trouble.Me thinks your just a bit scared for next set with the talk earlier in the set about infantry W***** being killed next set after a certain amount of time.I could be mistaken but i doubt it in fact id be willing to bet money on it.Oooops looks like i pulled a silver and started stirring the pot of trouble for next set.

it has been all talk so far
i haven't seen anything come to fruition so you might not want to talk so much till AFTER you do something:P
besides I haven't even heard you joining the nation and since a good friend of mine is running it i figure he would know:P

Cemetary
06-26-2008, 23:12
hes tryign to stir the pot??

didnt rass, by saying hes warring infantry*****s, already stir the pot??

he may be adding in some paprika but i dont see him stirring it

Mike Hunt
06-27-2008, 00:35
only pussies sign peace treaties real men fight it out unil one side wins

06-27-2008, 00:37
What me joining the nation warring infantry w*****?

Missionary
06-27-2008, 09:25
Also this treaty isn't meant for LoR to get peace its for dak and LoR to not war each other, we know we will be hit, i just wanted to end the possibilty of any grudge with dak :D

you mean you dont want DaK and OUT to hit you next set? lol (although it proberly wont be called OUT)

KLL
06-27-2008, 09:32
immagine that big and mighty LoR scared ****less by a 5 man nation :P

06-27-2008, 19:04
hes tryign to stir the pot??

didnt rass, by saying hes warring infantry*****s, already stir the pot??

he may be adding in some paprika but i dont see him stirring it

He is stirring the pot and I too fully intend on beating up infantry W***** next set myself.Oooops again i pulled a silver and stirred the pot some more only i added oregeno instead of paprika.

Max Logan
06-27-2008, 19:55

Pulled a silver? :blink: This must be some new cool slang now, as I don`t get it

Stirring pot? Wasn`t that Rass part?

And you`re new (atleast you act), how the hell you even know what I was talking about?

Did you see me mention infantry states or myself in that post? N00bs these days lol

06-27-2008, 20:39
This Noob will be looking to stomp your Infantry w****ing state next round.
I am a quik learner thats how i know what you were talking about.
I dont act new i am new this is my first set i dont need to hide anything you ask me something ill tell you.
Yes, pulling a silver is my new slang term for starting trouble or stirring the pot.

Norrisville
06-27-2008, 20:53
call it back-door diplomacy like cape called it one time..\and btw grim, you know that by calling max a pot-stirrer, you're doing it yourself and also doing it by threatening his state... everyone here has said something that stirs the pot... some do it more than others but calling him out makes it worse

SmarT
06-27-2008, 22:06
lmao and LoR is sappost to be trusted

SmarT
06-27-2008, 22:07
**trusted?? lmao forgot my question marks

huntington91
06-28-2008, 00:07
only pussies sign peace treaties real men fight it out unil one side wins

guessing you have no clue what your talking about? stay out of it if you don't

Max Logan
06-28-2008, 06:09
This Noob will be looking to stomp your Infantry w****ing state next round.
I am a quik learner thats how i know what you were talking about.
I dont act new i am new this is my first set i dont need to hide anything you ask me something ill tell you.
Yes, pulling a silver is my new slang term for starting trouble or stirring the pot.

OMG!

Stomp my state? Thats hilarious! I`ll be waiting... lol

Quick learner, go, explain then, make me rejoice! I dare you!

And you have no idea...:P

Missionary
06-28-2008, 08:09
good luck with the peace, now everyone know will close the thread :)