Really, I must give it to you! You did as well as James once! :P

450m... nice ;)

Divine Intervention
06-29-2008, 19:31
Really, I must give it to you! You did as well as James once! :P

450m... nice ;)

Alchemy(#) [KIHT] 141.845 $675.196.646 521pts

and its not going to stop me thinks.

At the end of the set id like to see the overview of such a state...technically a full sized nation shouldn't be able to kill it,right?

Margus
06-29-2008, 19:34
Since I'm the only one with over 450m nw, I guess you're talking about me? I just wanna ask... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?! "nice feeding"?!

*btw your 450m is outdated. I haven't made my final jump yet.. waiting for ships on PM.

Divine Intervention
06-29-2008, 19:41
to be fair, if we stop just shouting "feeding" every time someone gets abnormaly good score lets think about it/at least explain the basis for your conclusion..

like...how was he fed?

the only things which are "incriminating" are those supposed land farms (which Margus has denied and tbh i believe him on that).

by his own admission he had SkyCat intel for him...well how many of us here haven't had that done?

finally, the only thing which we can latch on to is him admitting that his friends brought his bombers...well tbf...thats not exactly something mind bogglingly evil.

or am i missing something?

Margus
06-29-2008, 19:48
I didn't get alot money from the bombers anyway.. I just didn't have to wait for extra.. 5-10 hours or so till others got their inf sold. After few days other people started selling bombers too lol...

Divine Intervention
06-29-2008, 19:51
I didn't get alot money from the bombers anyway.. I just didn't have to wait for extra.. 5-10 hours or so till others got their inf sold. After few days other people started selling bombers too lol...

so i guess in conclusion....congrats on making all of us look like really **** players in comparison :thumbdown::D:p

Margus
06-29-2008, 20:20
I'll probably net on august set.. and then play in some other popular nation like USA. So you can see how I play...

Just imagine spending a lot time on a set.. wasting a lot time on searching for grabs and doing the best you can... Then your friend gets AR-d and you make him tripe grab when he asks you to.. you almost gain nothing of this and then people call you a feeder.
I saw the other thread about old wow scores.. where everyone told that jameswheel was fed and his scores are worthless. I don't want people to think the same for me.
I own the top1-2 most networth records in domination and I've been accused there too.. So it just kinda pisses me off when I can't do anything to prove that I didn't do anything wrong. I really should take this less seriously....

Cemetary
06-29-2008, 20:36
im sure since he had people buy his bombers off pm he also had people sell him units for cheap on pm and tell him exactly when they were hitting the market

Divine Intervention
06-29-2008, 20:56
im sure since he had people buy his bombers off pm he also had people sell him units for cheap on pm and tell him exactly when they were hitting the market

but then again i imagine at this point everyone is market camping with one hand on the F5 button (sexual content removed)

Mrmcjoey15
06-29-2008, 22:12
but then again i imagine at this point everyone is market camping with one hand on the F5 button and (sexual content removed)

wow if thats what keeps you entertained anton go for it but wow:blink:

Margus
06-29-2008, 22:20

wow dude what is your problem against me? No1 sold me anything for cheaper.. I'm an indy. I just started buying stuff on PM like 8 hours ago with the money I had been saving to keep my expenses low..

Margus
06-29-2008, 22:28
but then again i imagine at this point everyone is market camping with one hand on the F5 button (sexual content removed)

Yeah thats exactly what I'm doing...(sexual content removed)

Divine Intervention
06-29-2008, 23:00
wow if thats what keeps you entertained anton go for it but wow:blink:

i have no stock since im on my 4th restart hence im not sitting camping PM hence my hands are (sexual content removed) not on the f5 button :dblthumbup:

Missionary
06-30-2008, 05:39
i quite like margus so i dont think he did all this feeding lol

neemekas
06-30-2008, 06:24
Dam noobies.
You cant make even half of that margus made.
Feeding feeding, stop that **** already. This is fking pointless.
Its like old domination times, always when I went TOP1, some pple (enemies lol) always said I cant go there without feeding. Always they talked same ****. First time I tried to explain, how its possible to get that high, but yes pointless to talk pple who only write same **** after that. So I only laugh how noobs can they be.

So back off guys, margus is best. Nothing to add here anymore.

Guy77
06-30-2008, 11:49
I've played with and against margus in the past, he is a great player

i am ashamed that our community treats good players this way, tho i am not surprised that silver would post something like this

Congrats on taking 1st margus, i know your not feeding, and everyone is just jealous =P

MarineRecon
06-30-2008, 11:53
i think ive played with Margus b4 to and didnt seem like he was feeding either...congrats

Mrmcjoey15
06-30-2008, 13:03
uk im jealous

Max Logan
06-30-2008, 13:28
Whatever! :rolleyes:

lmao lol

::LD::GrimReapr
06-30-2008, 13:42
Congrats Margus :thumbup:

Xavior
06-30-2008, 14:40
You guys don't even watch how he plays do you?

^Take this comment at face value.

jameswheel
07-01-2008, 00:59
Good job Margus people always accuse the best players of feeding or cheating. Its simply that you did something they can't do so it must be impossible.

Hoebawt
07-01-2008, 01:10
Good job Margus people always accuse the best players of feeding or cheating. Its simply that you did something they can't do so it must be impossible.

Thats how u show respect and props ladies :P

Max Logan
07-01-2008, 13:37

eh....:rolleyes:

Will
07-04-2008, 11:08

bloody hell james, didn't even know you were still around.

viali
07-04-2008, 16:43
Margus a netting machine.he is one of the best.defenetly top 3 netter.congrats Margus for another top 1.:clap::sneaky::fight: august set