PDA

View Full Version : July Set

Grendel Khan
07-05-2008, 03:26
Appears to be nothing going on really.

A whole bunch of random grabbing, a very few patient, artful, landgrabers. Some interesting races to grab, but other then that, I'm not really hearing many murmurs of hard feelings or tough times.

Maybe I'm completely out of the loop and no one is telling me much...

Norrisville
07-05-2008, 03:41

A whole bunch of random grabbing, a very few patient, artful, landgrabers. Some interesting races to grab, but other then that, I'm not really hearing many murmurs of hard feelings or tough times.

:D

k959
07-05-2008, 03:54
dont worry about it only people who know whats going on is the leaders of the nations... hell i dont even know whats going on(but when do i ever, i didnt even know lor was at war half the time we were last set)

Divine Intervention
07-05-2008, 06:22
lol i thought i pretty much covered everything thats going on between nations this set when i spoke to you lol.

Missionary
07-05-2008, 06:23
dude im a leader of like the 3rd biggest nation and i dont have a freaking clue lmao

-Z-
07-05-2008, 07:29
I have not been asking questions.

I am not in WLF this set, and WLF is not waring as far as I know, so I dont hear much.

I am sure we will see some action within a week.

Indeed, I know what u are talking about with the grabbing, one person in particular I think is doing awsome.

Z

Divine Intervention
07-05-2008, 07:45
ill sell information about whats going to happen to the highest bidder in terms of credits.
I have 3.7million debt - thats all you need to know ^_^.

Grendel Khan
07-05-2008, 12:18
lol i thought i pretty much covered everything thats going on between nations this set when i spoke to you lol.

Gee, how's a guy supposed to get subtle little kicks playing down, when you are giving away that I have been talking to a ton of people....

Now really Anton, behave. Let an old man have some fun you party pooper.

Mahdi
07-05-2008, 12:51
I've heard some pretty interesting things... that i am not inclined to divulge tho :P so go blow it out your tree trunk

huntington91
07-05-2008, 16:46
I have not been asking questions.

I am not in WLF this set, and WLF is not waring as far as I know, so I dont hear much.

I am sure we will see some action within a week.

Indeed, I know what u are talking about with the grabbing, one person in particular I think is doing awsome.

Z

if WLF is warring they are screwed to tell you the truth. they only have two people lol

Hoebawt
07-05-2008, 17:11
I've heard some pretty interesting things... that i am not inclined to divulge tho :P so go blow it out your tree trunk

wat a big gangbang against LOR

Cemetary
07-05-2008, 17:13
wat a big gangbang against LOR

i think lor and its allies control half the members in nw right now, so i dont believe there could really be a "gangbang" against them since it would basically be 1 v 1 if EVERY other person in nw decided to war them

Grendel Khan
07-05-2008, 17:20
Aren't they allied with everyone under the sun?

KLL
07-05-2008, 18:27
dude im a leader of like the 3rd biggest nation and i dont have a freaking clue lmao

shouldn'T you be startign to pick on infantry *****s anytiem soon?

Grendel Khan
07-05-2008, 18:38
well known there are some pretty ripe targets for abusing INF right now, I can think of one with 15mil INF and 0 ships

SmarT
07-05-2008, 19:43
i think i seen some THIK members whoring inf... maybne they just had inf a couple tanks. so does that make em inf *****s?

Will
07-05-2008, 19:47
Probably stocking which doesn't count as inf whoring.

Devil
07-05-2008, 20:43

well this couldnt be trying to mislead people could it be grendel?

Grendel Khan
07-05-2008, 23:04
well this couldnt be trying to mislead people could it be grendel?

Oh No!

my futile attempt at "misleading" has run into the overpowering dectuctive powers of Devil.

Must be some plot behind it all, it couldn't be that obvious a poke at fun, without something sinister brewing....

Devil
07-06-2008, 00:19
Oh No!

my futile attempt at "misleading" has run into the overpowering dectuctive powers of Devil.

Must be some plot behind it all, it couldn't be that obvious a poke at fun, without something sinister brewing....

its ok im going to go ahead and say that either me or your will most likely be exchanging ar's before the end of this set :)

Grendel Khan
07-06-2008, 00:32
Egads, What are ARs?

and are they dangerous?

perhaps We can leave it at AAs, earlier in the alphabet

Rassputtin
07-06-2008, 01:25
I think everyone is going to net quietly and it will be the most peaceful set the game has seen for many sets ahead. Years from now players will talk about.....

"remember the july set back in 08, when not a single state died" Asked Player A.

"yeah Player A that set was awesome, it was like all the attack buttons except SA were disabled" Replied Player B.

And then I will probably reply with something to the effect of,

"Hey you two guys, the only other option they had was GA. You can't do much more with only infantry".

And we'll laugh and we'll laugh. Good times.

Grendel Khan
07-06-2008, 01:29
:)

-- you could starve them, and take bets on how long it will take for them all to die...

huntington91
07-06-2008, 01:34
I think everyone is going to net quietly and it will be the most peaceful set the game has seen for many sets ahead. Years from now players will talk about.....

"remember the july set back in 08, when not a single state died" Asked Player A.

"yeah Player A that set was awesome, it was like all the attack buttons except SA were disabled" Replied Player B.

And then I will probably reply with something to the effect of,

"Hey you two guys, the only other option they had was GA. You can't do much more with only infantry".

And we'll laugh and we'll laugh. Good times.

o somebody will die be sure of that lol

::LD::GrimReapr
07-06-2008, 01:41
If i were a betting man and i am i would be placing a wager on someone dying before this set is up in fact ill go as far as multiple targets will die this set.
Now who is gonna kill who who knows lol flip a coin and watch how it falls.:sneaky:

northbabylon
07-06-2008, 02:02
there already were some ARs this set -_-.

The Legend
07-06-2008, 02:03
I'd like to kill Rass, but now isn't the time

kenshin44
07-06-2008, 02:08
PEACE!!! :tt1: :drink:

should be a interesting set of peace :)

Max Logan
07-06-2008, 05:28
Ali scared! lol

KLL
07-06-2008, 06:37
LOL is there ever a set where everyone just nets? I dont think so.. I imagine all hell is gonna break loose pretty soon here. Thats what I heard from a little birdy, and thats all im gonna say.

birds don't talk

Missionary
07-06-2008, 11:48
i think i seen some THIK members whoring inf... maybne they just had inf a couple tanks. so does that make em inf *****s?

other than me the other top3 states in THIK in the top50 have less than 12mill infantry and not far off of 2mill ships between them.

well known there are some pretty ripe targets for abusing INF right now, I can think of one with 15mil INF and 0 ships

i have not ships :(

shouldn'T you be startign to pick on infantry *****s anytiem soon?

it will come, be patient young one :P

07-06-2008, 12:19
BOMBS AWAY RELEASE THE NAPALM

Max Logan
07-06-2008, 12:47
The inf thing is all talk! They just wanted an excuse to hit 'certain' players/nation :thumbup:

07-06-2008, 12:51
Im sorry silver can you say that again all i heard was blah blah blah coming out of your mouth :confused:

Devil
07-06-2008, 12:52
Ali scared! lol

you know that guy that always shows up to a party that no one invited or talks to?

your that guy ;)

Max Logan
07-06-2008, 17:06
Im sorry silver can you say that again all i heard was blah blah blah coming out of your mouth :confused:

I`m sorry, I must`ve missed your great infantry state killing! My bad! :dblthumbup: No way a guy like you and Rass could be, what did you say it was...blah blah blah

And Devil, I could say the same to you, so hop on! ;)

07-06-2008, 17:29
Maybe you should go back and read the original post about killing infantry horders before blowing S*** out your mouth.If i recall correctly and i believe I do if after the first week there are people with out the proper defenses other than infantry they will have a nice day. now seeing as how this is only the 5th day in the set i believe we have 2 more days yet to start causing trouble.:injured:

kenshin44
07-06-2008, 18:22
The inf thing is all talk! They just wanted an excuse to hit 'certain' players/nation :thumbup:

Max don't take this the wrong way but the way you are getting on other players nerve, it can result in potential war and death, and well if you want that why don't you just straight out ask or do it yourself? Instead of hiding behind USA :p

It's just my opinion

Max Logan
07-06-2008, 19:22
blah blah blah blah

could you repeat that? :confused:

07-06-2008, 20:25
OMG!

Stomp my state? Thats hilarious! I`ll be waiting...

Quick learner, go, explain then, make me rejoice! I dare you!

And you have no idea...

Again this is from LOR DAK peace treaty i cant quote cause its closed.
Dont worry silver I still have the Gold embroidered invitation you sent me to visit your infantry with my Bombers i havent forgotten. :magic:

Only thing i need from you now silver is your return address i wouldnt wanna be late ill even put on a suit and tie for the affair.

Missionary
07-06-2008, 21:31

lol, i guarentee you dont have a clue who is on my list and who i do/have wanted to hit for some time now.

huntington91
07-06-2008, 22:11
lol, i guarentee you dont have a clue who is on my list and who i do/have wanted to hit for some time now.

maybe it's silver... hopefully lol

Rassputtin
07-06-2008, 23:39
I'd like to kill Rass, but now isn't the time

Why in the world would you ever want to kill Rass? :o

Yeah because unless you have an excuse warring is against the TOS and MR. P will delete your account. I don't need an excuse.

You just need an excuse to run your mouth. So.............. :stfu:

I`m sorry, I must`ve missed your great infantry state killing! My bad! :dblthumbup: No way a guy like you and Rass could be, what did you say it was...blah blah blah

And Devil, I could say the same to you, so hop on! ;)

LoL, You didnt miss it. Your just too stupid to read or count apparently. Don't worry you didn't miss it. Perhaps you'll even get an invitation.

Oh and your right there is no way a guy like him and me could be blah blah blah blah. Because when we speak it is comprehendable. When we speak we don't just assume and talk out of our arses.

We leave that to you.

Max Logan
07-07-2008, 13:23
OMG!

Stomp my state? Thats hilarious! I`ll be waiting...

Quick learner, go, explain then, make me rejoice! I dare you!

And you have no idea...

Again this is from LOR DAK peace treaty i cant quote cause its closed.
Dont worry silver I still have the Gold embroidered invitation you sent me to visit your infantry with my Bombers i havent forgotten. :magic:

Only thing i need from you now silver is your return address i wouldnt wanna be late ill even put on a suit and tie for the affair.

I must`ve missed the part about stomping your state...wtf? I don`t plan on getting near your ****ty state! :confused:

Ever heard of the magic combination copy/paste???

And God you must be Rass friend, cuz you use the same old worn out cliche phrases he does! lol

Divine Intervention
07-07-2008, 14:06
i was under the impression that he was his brother?

Rassputtin
07-07-2008, 18:32
i was under the impression that he was his brother?

he is my brother. Its just another prime example of Silver reading two words in a paragraph and then proceeding to ignorantly run his mouth with a half cocked knowledge of whats actually taking place.

Mrmcjoey15
07-07-2008, 18:42
he is my brother. Its just another prime example of Silver reading two words in a paragraph and then proceeding to ignorantly run his mouth with a half cocked knowledge of whats actually taking place.

:injured: <----- silver