PDA

View Full Version : DRUNK

Norrisville
07-06-2008, 03:43
drunk therad ftw. sorry i had to make one!! whoever gets drunka nd finds their way to this forum should post here for entertainment purposes.
:drool:

Divine Intervention
07-06-2008, 03:58
when i used to get drunk at Uni the only place id find my way to eventually was bed where i passed out on. Can't ever recall using internet/playing NW drunk. Played it stoned plenty of times before though lol.

ps Norris...MSN :)

Max Logan
07-06-2008, 16:11
wtf is up with all the people who think its cool to claim being drunk and stoned while playing or doing anything? you got issues people! :mellow:
And you need professional help!

Norrisville
07-06-2008, 20:26
i came home from a 5th of july party drunk and found my way here lol
i laughed my *** off when i saw it this morning

ranger2112
07-06-2008, 21:11
a c phlem ...silence...i kill you

huntington91
07-06-2008, 21:12
drunk therad ftw. sorry i had to make one!! whoever gets drunka nd finds their way to this forum should post here for entertainment purposes.
:drool:

ah thank you, you have made my day lol

Mahdi
07-07-2008, 00:59
i doo kinda miss all the rdrunk threads we usd to have in her

Norrisville
07-07-2008, 03:05
i doo kinda miss all the rdrunk threads we usd to have in her

lmao sweet typing.. im drunk now too but im just sober enough to type correctly :PP
plus i was going after a prize so i controlled myseflf

Missionary
07-07-2008, 15:23
when i used to get drunk at Uni the only place id find my way to eventually was bed where i passed out on. Can't ever recall using internet/playing NW drunk. Played it stoned plenty of times before though lol.

ps Norris...MSN :)

4 cans and hes outta there :P

Minimus
07-08-2008, 13:32
wtf is up with all the people who think its cool to claim being drunk and stoned while playing or doing anything? you got issues people! :mellow:

Eh, being drunk or stoned is alright. People have issues just for still being a part of this community and this game. Stop being racist.

Max Logan
07-11-2008, 05:37
I can be racist all I want, this is a free world, being racist, scum and annoying is my civil right!

northbabylon
07-13-2008, 02:58
so ge re i am, drunk, sober like mad and not feeling well. Just throrhgt up in my kitfhchen snik. rfol.so yeahm jave fun with this pos tplse. it is an epic fail and i known **** right iam rond it and ****ing tuoit up rofl.

Dogma
07-13-2008, 11:30
:blink::confused::thumbdown::glare:

::LD::GrimReapr
07-13-2008, 11:37
Silver you need a hobby to release the pent up anger you hold inside for being a tight ***.Man your so tight and angry you stick a lump of coal up your *** 2 days later youll have a diamond the size of your ego which has to be HUGE.

Divine Intervention
07-13-2008, 12:00
so ge re i am, drunk, sober like mad and not feeling well. Just throrhgt up in my kitfhchen snik. rfol.so yeahm jave fun with this pos tplse. it is an epic fail and i known **** right iam rond it and ****ing tuoit up rofl.

none of us are impressed with your inability to drink alcohol like a man:thumbdown:

-Z-
07-13-2008, 12:04
don't blame Silver... he is just a byproduct of a prevailing culture within humanity.

There is nothing inherently cool or good about stating ones state of mind... but it is an expression, and as Max should realize, expressing yourself is somthing many believe is their right.

At least he is not attacking anyone, or causing harm.

I think that it is a good idea to change your mind with drugs such as alcohol, now and again, as it helps to broaden your perspective on life. Just make sure that you do not abuse any substance, or become "addicted".

Some people (urrghamericanshhg) think they have the right to do anything. rape, invade, murder, steal, plunder, infiltrate.

I think rights should not include only what is wrong.

Z

-Z-
07-13-2008, 12:07

to summarize...

max needs to yank the pointy object from his rectum, and have some harmless fun with us, before he himself ends up so ridged that he needs professional help himself.

Damb, I should have posted here yesterday, I was hammered, I'm no good at feigning drunk.

Z

Norrisville
07-13-2008, 12:41
i gotta give it to andy. he was ****ed up last night worse then ive ever seen him lmao it was hilarious. my friend took a pic of his vacant face when the party was dying down i def gotta put it on here

p-kitty
07-13-2008, 17:19
heh.... now that I'm not tied down I'll prolly be able to find my way here at some point!

most importantly though... we're not talking about the drunk aspect itself.. .we're talking about the entertainment that is birthed from it! Which is cool. ;)

northbabylon
07-13-2008, 20:47
i kinda new what i was saying last night, but was to lazy to go back and fix my typos...I can still read it though =P

SmarT
07-13-2008, 22:08
i find my way drunk t the net, but never on NW forums lmao i was hammard last night. was playin BEER PONG

Max Logan
07-14-2008, 12:44
Silver you need a hobby to release the pent up anger you hold inside for being a tight ***.Man your so tight and angry you stick a lump of coal up your *** 2 days later youll have a diamond the size of your ego which has to be HUGE.

:confused:
wtf are you talking about? you got any sense of humor what so ever? you need to release that, whatever you called it :mellow:

gee man, you need some booze

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 12:46
and then go post on this thread, right :D?

Max Logan
07-14-2008, 12:48
to summarize...

max needs to yank the pointy object from his rectum, and have some harmless fun with us, before he himself ends up so ridged that he needs professional help himself.

Damb, I should have posted here yesterday, I was hammered, I'm no good at feigning drunk.

Z

i do yank more or less. its quite useful when your in a bad mood!

and no sorry, I do find myself being a very cultural person, esp when it come to respecting other peoples...I don`t speak of Hoes, and Grims and Lors, so don`t misunderstand!

And thank you, my friend, the beer, is very pleased with my company and doesn`t need your advice on how to 'soften' me up, thats the job for the girl!

and I really must have a problem, if the 1st thing that comes to my mind being drunk, isn`t going online and telling people how ****ed up I am :unsure:

p-kitty
07-14-2008, 22:39
I thought the girl was supposed to do the opposite of softening...

SmarT
07-15-2008, 08:43
lmao maybe he swings for the other team??? :w00t:lol

Max Logan
07-15-2008, 12:32
I thought the girl was supposed to do the opposite of softening...

its quite possible you didn`t understand that part.

i was not talking of erection. rather the process of bringing you to a state higher then orgasm

p-kitty
07-16-2008, 01:20
:blink: hmmm... seems I'll have to look in to that. lol XD

Raul
07-16-2008, 08:07
im drunk and speaking to anton in msn...holy "#$" =)

Max Logan
07-16-2008, 12:13
it took a few shots for you to be able to finally find MSN and learn to use it? dude, thats wicked!

SmarT
07-19-2008, 21:04
wahoo birthdya drunk lmao :P tiem to go drunk some more lmao

Mahdi
07-20-2008, 02:31
im slightly drunk... more high then drunk but i use the delete key alot and try to spell as best as i can... wierd me and kitty are watching the same movie right now... creepy i tell you!

Norrisville
07-20-2008, 02:37
im drunk high too... i just watched my cousin pass the **** out lmao.
i started this thread

Bram Gotink
07-21-2008, 06:52
a c phlem ...silence...i kill you

Are you scared?

ps: never been drunk, I just know that I love reading drunk-posts... man, they are funny :D

p-kitty
08-11-2008, 04:42
wtf that does that mean raul? although this is lng past and a reply will never come now =p

w00t! made it to the drunk thread alive and still intact in nw o.o duuuuude.

Mwahahahaha
08-22-2008, 21:43

I think you need professional help bothering to visit these forums while you're not under influence of some substance!

Or to put it another way, I just took a look at my left leg, and it suddenly and unexpectedly seems to be ****ed up, does anyone have a good explanation why?

Max Logan
08-23-2008, 05:36
yeah, the first thought on my mind, while sitting with my friends and having girls around and having a drink, is when will I finnaly be able to go online and tell everyone how ****ed up I`m am!

Dude (stylish word), you are awesome!

Stylish line, for the stylish guys!

Stop pretending being all cool and stuff, cuz you ****ing suck at at, kid!