PDA

View Full Version : mistake!!!

SkyCat
07-07-2008, 20:25
KirillLand(#177)[LoR] is estonian player who play in LoR...

this was a mistake!!!!

Disorder
07-07-2008, 23:52

this was a mistake!!!!

Why a mistake? Is'nt he hiding in the most well known warring nation at this time in NW?

Tnova
07-08-2008, 00:02

this was a mistake!!!!

My apologies for the collateral damage. There was a nation message from within LoR, where it stated that estonians would attack during the day and rest of LoR would attack at night. It is difficult to determine who the agressors would be. Estonians are generally loyal to the nation they are in, and attack with them, so I saw all of them as targets.

10 of the 34 states in LoR are actually LoR states with the rest being estonian. Now it is time for the rest of the hiding LoR states to come home and take us out :)

Mr President
07-08-2008, 00:14
LoR's numbers are already more then ours. If LoR is really serious about having fun this set, then they should not be calling in help. Yes i know the old excuse of outside stockers bla bla bla... The numbers are fair where they are. The odds are in your favor as is so LoR should not require any help..

If you remember correctly, USA didn't jump in last set when you hit Tnova OR Dak....

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 00:15
I don't get it.

The Estonians jumped into bed with Ali and Devil when they knew that LoR had licks coming for there blatant disrespect. You are sent out a message that the Estonians are supposed to be part of the planned FS on DOOM, and you get bent because one of your kittens got killed?

What you're upset because you joined a war nation and were expected to partake in it?

Don't like it, then leave LoR, and don't associate with their kind.

BTW, his INF were Tasty! Prime and juicy just ripe for the plucking.

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 00:50
LoR's numbers are already more then ours. If LoR is really serious about having fun this set, then they should not be calling in help. Yes i know the old excuse of outside stockers bla bla bla... The numbers are fair where they are. The odds are in your favor as is so LoR should not require any help..

If you remember correctly, USA didn't jump in last set when you hit Tnova OR Dak....

If u dont want LOR to use all their members then dont war them

and war isnt ment to be fair.... when will u understand that?

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 01:07
Who was crying to start this thread?

As for LoR, some of the lowest cowards I have ever seen or heard about in this game. And I have seen plenty of cowards. LoR ever actually fight a war? All I have heard about is this knife in the back to a nation a third their size, or that knife in the dark with an ally.

Really.

Stunning.

But what is even worse, is that you sheep that are watching and letting the clowns in LoR get away with that stuff set after set. They might be cowards, but the rest of your are sheep.

-- Notice My Opinions do not reflect on my CURRENT nation. I am merely in that nation out of a sense of respect for someone done wrong, and the chance to let cowards fall to the ditch. Other then killing puppies, my views do not reflect the diplomacy of such honorable men as fill the Ranks of DOOM this set.

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 01:14
Was the estonian in LoR?
Yes!

Was there a mistake then?
No

Case solved, the thread can now be closed!
Geez, I wonder why it took so many posts to sort it ou! :confused:

Mr President
07-08-2008, 01:17
If u dont want LOR to use all their members then dont war them

and war isnt ment to be fair.... when will u understand that?

gee thanks for explaining the game to me.. guess i'm new around here..

If you read my post again, i said if LoR really wants to keep this fun THEN they won't call in all there states.

We are making a stance. if we lose, we lose. But at least we are standing up to them and not going by the old saying, can't beat em, join em!

Just cause you have to go in with 300 more states doesn't mean everyone else has too.. When will u understand that?

SkyCat
07-08-2008, 04:24
screw you everyone{USA/DOOM} anyway...

is good to be a hard guy, and ruin our counter-attack taking game down some 15min... in Estonia was then some 3:30 in night and our guys (including me) going this time back to sleep

biggest cheaters is not those who made multiplies but, but who can simply **** **** using own permissions etc!

roll-back was only fair thing to do! so think mr.p who you want to be, honest guy or admin/nation-leader who get big victory using own permissions etc!!!!!

MarineRecon
07-08-2008, 04:30
wtf r u cryin about now skycat...just cuz u joined a warring nation and got pawned yet again like usual makes u have to cry to everybody...stfu and get better at warring or dont complain

SkyCat
07-08-2008, 04:39
wtf r u cryin about now skycat...just cuz u joined a warring nation and got pawned yet again like usual makes u have to cry to everybody...stfu and get better at warring or dont complain

i dont like unfair game!

MarineRecon
07-08-2008, 04:41
wuts unfair about it...u got pawned so ure crying...lets see if everybody else that got killed goes crying sayin its unfair or if their gonna man up and take death and restart and fight more

Blackwater
07-08-2008, 05:18
I got killed like 3 times last set but I didn't b1tch and moan about it. Even when I was killed twice coming out of protection by LoR lol

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 05:19
Skycat, the suspicion was for a player from LoR that may have crashed the server, believe me it upset DOOM quite a bit, and saved LoR at least one state's life.

Crying cheat, is a sad play, and not very honorable. how old are you? 13?

SkyCat
07-08-2008, 05:24
no need to make those hostile, pointless comments, i done care for those anyway...

but what i want i FAIR GAME!!!!!!!

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 05:28
My Dear Skycat, I'm hardly making hostile comments, I'm merely calling you a child, because you are ACCUSING the admin of cheating.

Children do that when they can't hang.

Get your temper under control and carry on with the war.

You could always leave your nation...

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 05:29
i dont like unfair game!

funny you should say this considering some of the things ive told about how you and neeme play in domination (and apparently bringing the same "methods" over first to WoW and now NW)....

KLL
07-08-2008, 07:33
i dont like unfair game!

if you are referring to the server crashing, it happened in a time where many DOOM and USA players were also short on time with turns on hand, so it ruined the FS aswell as your CS

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 08:41
wuts unfair about it...u got pawned so ure crying...lets see if everybody else that got killed goes crying sayin its unfair or if their gonna man up and take death and restart and fight more

SHut up atleast he will attack the nation that is killin him not just run and kill someone else that has nothign to do wit this beef

Mr President
07-08-2008, 11:38
screw you everyone{USA/DOOM} anyway...

is good to be a hard guy, and ruin our counter-attack taking game down some 15min... in Estonia was then some 3:30 in night and our guys (including me) going this time back to sleep

biggest cheaters is not those who made multiplies but, but who can simply **** **** using own permissions etc!

roll-back was only fair thing to do! so think mr.p who you want to be, honest guy or admin/nation-leader who get big victory using own permissions etc!!!!!

SkyCat, i'm going to write this off as your frustration to being killed.

But i must say, how freaking dare you accuse me of such a thing :angry:

never in my wildest dreams would i ever do such a thing. We were in the middle of attacking, so why would i shut the game down? Wasn't my trick buddy.. I have already said i sent a msg asking why it went down. I would like to know myself.

Out of everyone in this game, i am the only one who trusted you or the others. I was the one pushing for everyone to give you all a chance. And i was the one who opened the dang server up to EE members and asking them to play. And this is what i get from you? An accusation that i shut the game down? Thanks, i appreciate that!

There are 2 people who have access to the server. Myself and Dirk. And every action is logged. It is set up like this for the simple reason of people like you making stupid accusations like this. Feel free to send Dirk a message and ask him to look into it. I'm 100% sure his reply will state that i had nothing to do with it.

Mr President
07-08-2008, 11:40
oh and let me add, that as soon as the server came back up, (as soon as i noticed) i sent Margus a message saying it was back up.

Now if i was pulling some stunt, why would i do that? Would i try to stretch out you guys not knowing it was back up as long as i could?

This game with these admins is a VERY FAIR game. Perhaps you are not use to it, but it's the way it is around here.

PERIOD!

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 11:59
i can't think of a person id trust running the nation-wars server more than Mr P.
perhaps Lord Plastic but thats about it! (if only for the comedy value)

The origin of these claims just makes it even more laughable.
And yes, a good way for the Estonian leadership to repay DaK and USA - two nations who agreed to protect them from any RAPE (like during set 1 and 2) only for them to abandon DaK in set 3 and then join forces with LoR in set 4 (a nation who was behind not only the suicides on USA but also the destruction of a very close group of friends of the USA).

bravo.

honestly, i was speaking to a certain someone a couple of days ago...and description i was given of the estonians (plz note, not all...but a certain leadership group who knows who they are) was extremely accurate:

They play aggressively. They pretend to be your friend only if it suits you.
as soon as you are no longer the best option for you they will backstab you/betray you/abandon you.

its good to see that not all the players are like that (and its a shame that so many blindly follow you like sheep).

SkyCat
07-08-2008, 12:40
this is just one big "accident", right:confused:
just bad/good (depends a point of view) timing

nb! i'm not a frustration, when you kill me, i got a lot of free time

SkyCat
07-08-2008, 12:59
oh and let me add, that as soon as the server came back up, (as soon as i noticed) i sent Margus a message saying it was back up.

Now if i was pulling some stunt, why would i do that? Would i try to stretch out you guys not knowing it was back up as long as i could?

This game with these admins is a VERY FAIR game. Perhaps you are not use to it, but it's the way it is around here.

PERIOD!

I have seen how admins/mods have used their permission to get what they need in-game in domination (est version)
so if you can prove that you are innocent, I'm ready to apologise. It just looked suspicious and I know this was possible.

Mr President
07-08-2008, 13:08
I can't speak for anything that happens on the EE server, but one thing i can promise all of you is, you will never see me do anything to make an advantage to my state, nation or in game friends.

please go here and read this.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=30245#post30245

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 13:38
this is just one big "accident", right:confused:
just bad/good (depends a point of view) timing

nb! i'm not a frustration, when you kill me, i got a lot of free time

1) don`t type when angry, its even harder to read then usually

2) if you accuse Mr P of unfair play, then you must be the biggest dumb **** in this world! And you have no idea of WoW and NW

3) you joined Lor to not get killed by them, knowing of everything that took place last set. enjoy your stay!

4) :thumbdown:

Minimus
07-08-2008, 14:30
SHut up atleast he will attack the nation that is killin him not just run and kill someone else that has nothign to do wit this beef

Stop talking about people's beef and meat. It sounds really ghay.

MarineRecon
07-08-2008, 14:33

if ure talkin about that ecemen nation wutever the name was i actually did have beef wit them...that was dezonous from menace who killed me in SBC when it was first made wit the help of missionary cuz i sold food cheap so get ure facts straight

Minimus
07-08-2008, 14:34
if ure talkin about that ecemen nation wutever the name was i actually did have beef wit them...that was dezonous from menace who killed me in SBC when it was first made wit the help of missionary cuz i sold food cheap so get ure facts straight

ok, now we've got e cemen and beef, this is getting out of hand.

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 14:35
Anyone accusing Mr. P has lost their freaking mind. He's got to be the most trustworthy and honorable person on this game and thats coming from someone who constantly winds up on the other side the sandbags fighting him. Say what you want but if you honestly think Pres would pull something like this than your ignorant.

Minimus
07-08-2008, 14:36
P, e-cemen, and beef, this just gets better and better. Keep up the good work.

MarineRecon
07-08-2008, 14:39
excuse me it was Injustice of Justice [ecanem]...forgot u were on the fag side and think about beef and semen

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 14:40
sounds like some kind of nice drug cocktail.

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 14:43
sounds like some kind of nice drug cocktail.
Or a molotov cocktail.

Devil
07-08-2008, 15:28
SkyCat, i'm going to write this off as your frustration to being killed.

But i must say, how freaking dare you accuse me of such a thing :angry:

never in my wildest dreams would i ever do such a thing. We were in the middle of attacking, so why would i shut the game down? Wasn't my trick buddy.. I have already said i sent a msg asking why it went down. I would like to know myself.

Out of everyone in this game, i am the only one who trusted you or the others. I was the one pushing for everyone to give you all a chance. And i was the one who opened the dang server up to EE members and asking them to play. And this is what i get from you? An accusation that i shut the game down? Thanks, i appreciate that!

There are 2 people who have access to the server. Myself and Dirk. And every action is logged. It is set up like this for the simple reason of people like you making stupid accusations like this. Feel free to send Dirk a message and ask him to look into it. I'm 100% sure his reply will state that i had nothing to do with it.

what your not going to pull a calvin?

/me hopes calvin doesnt look at this thread :)

Missionary
07-08-2008, 21:30
this thread blatently off topic.

think you can all go to the LoR vs USA and DOOm thead now :)