PDA

View Full Version : USA + DOOM vs LoR

Pages : [1] 2

kenshin44
07-07-2008, 20:03
:) Good job guys will be a fun set, I expect 11 kills fs :P

Guess my speculation on USA and DOOM (cough Tnova) were right!

Now then i don't want to hear and justification or whining cause of the war lets just have a good old time :w00t:

KLL
07-07-2008, 20:39

Now then i don't want to hear and justification or whining cause of the war lets just have a good old time :w00t:

well with less than 10 peopel its really a task to kill more than 10...

And for someone seeign it comming you guys were VERY low on jets and ships. :P

CommunistCapitalism
07-07-2008, 20:46
:P this should be good, i like spectating these kind of wars.

Mr President
07-07-2008, 20:49

You should have known after all of last sets stunts you pulled this was coming.

Hitting Tnova just so your state could kill him one last time was lame. And then you guys not killing kanny's brother for suiciding us was just as lame too.

The bad thing is, the Estonians got trapped in the middle of this cause now they are in LoR. Our beef is not with them, but seeing they are in LoR we have to war them too.. But Ali i'm sure you know all about this as having them join LoR this set was your way of using them for protection. I just find it really odd SkyCat fell for it. Esp after the huge betrayal LoR made to them.

Anyway, to sum this all up, you can't expect to pull stuff when there is only 4hrs left in a set and not have it come back to haunt you.

You guys have more members then we do, and not many showed up for our FS which is sad.. But we carried on anyway.

Good luck to both sides...

(oh and the game going down was not my stunt... I have sent a message to the server company asking what made it go down. I would like to see the reason myself as i have my hunches)

ViSiOn
07-07-2008, 20:54
o god... this is going to fun

KLL
07-07-2008, 20:54
9 to 2 kills
way to go guys

ViSiOn
07-07-2008, 20:56
9 to 2 kills
way to go guys

if the server would have been up 18 would have been mine. <_<

Disorder
07-07-2008, 20:56
Looks like the game is back up.. let the killing continue!!

:popcorns::fight::popcorns::hammer2::popcorns::inj ured::popcorns:

Mr President
07-07-2008, 20:58

Actually that is not true.. he came on in time and would have stonewalled the first time. but then it went down. but you almost got him the second time lol..

man that was close!

Mr President
07-07-2008, 21:02
Ali, you said we better get 11 kills or we are useless? lmao.. we have 10 people on and we have 9 kills.. i think that is pretty good.

Sorry, we don't take 30 members and beat up and 5 man nation and brag about it.. Take note that what we did here was create a "challenge"..

You better write that down.

KLL
07-07-2008, 21:02

not really

kenshin44
07-07-2008, 21:06
You should have known after all of last sets stunts you pulled this was coming.

Hitting Tnova just so your state could kill him one last time was lame. And then you guys not killing kanny's brother for suiciding us was just as lame too.

The bad thing is, the Estonians got trapped in the middle of this cause now they are in LoR. Our beef is not with them, but seeing they are in LoR we have to war them too.. But Ali i'm sure you know all about this as having them join LoR this set was your way of using them for protection. I just find it really odd SkyCat fell for it. Esp after the huge betrayal LoR made to them.

Anyway, to sum this all up, you can't expect to pull stuff when there is only 4hrs left in a set and not have it come back to haunt you.

You guys have more members then we do, and not many showed up for our FS which is sad.. But we carried on anyway.

Good luck to both sides...

(oh and the game going down was not my stunt... I have sent a message to the server company asking what made it go down. I would like to see the reason myself as i have my hunches)

LOL this is the exact point i said not to state....

I said i don't care for justification... and i don't honestly believe in it....

Also estos being brought into it or trapped lol? We came to the arrangement together and i knew it was coming i knew USA and DOOM were coming.... Were preping with upgrades ourselves didn't think you all would have striked this early i expected tomoz or day after....

also the stunts you talk about are just ways to "justify" USA's means for it's actions and keeping the "good guys" image.... Well ok it doesn't matter justify it all you want.... USA is totally right for warring us lol :tt1:

I just wanted to have a fun old time warring without listening to the same old USA "this is the reason we warred speach"

just chill and war :P

Will
07-07-2008, 21:06
Good luck DOOM and USA. This war is more than justified after what happened to Tnova last set.

Shabaz K
07-07-2008, 21:09
yeah best of luck to both sides

GO LOR! cause i luve ALI

KLL
07-07-2008, 21:10
Were preping with upgrades ourselves didn't think you all would have striked this early i expected tomoz or day after....with half yor states without any ships? ANY ships...

KLL
07-07-2008, 21:15
soon 9:3

LoR having a go at low-land semi actives?

Divine Intervention
07-07-2008, 21:15
maybe they didn't have the money for upgrades because someone was under cutting the market?

ViSiOn
07-07-2008, 21:22
maybe they didn't have the money for upgrades because someone was under cutting the market?

I blame the farmers.

Rassputtin
07-07-2008, 21:26
Yeah this war is no surprise to me. In my duty of spy opping everyone under the sun to look for infantry horders I noticed that either a large majority of people heeded my warning about infantry hording, or my nation wasn't the only one gearing up for war........... :cool:

Not that it took alot of logical deduction as it was almost guaranteed that Lor was gonna recieve some backlash for killing Tnova and the such.

Either way it looked like a good FS. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and who will come out on top.

Happy Warring to all of you! :dblthumbup:

Rassputtin
07-07-2008, 21:27
Just noticed that VISION is banned?

Disorder
07-07-2008, 21:44
Im accepting orders if anyone would like to place one.. ships or jets are only on the menu this 300 turns.. :P

ViSiOn
07-07-2008, 21:49
Just noticed that VISION is banned?

amazing how stuff happens? :p

Recca
07-07-2008, 22:37
Well its nice to see someone picking on Lor for a change.. Should have told me last set you were gona do this :cursing:

kingmyth
07-07-2008, 22:44
Just got my first kill in NW

Disorder
07-07-2008, 23:50
Just got my first kill in NW

Congrats.. who was it?

kingmyth
07-07-2008, 23:54
I got another, it was snowworld, and only defense

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 00:01
Lor geating a beating...now that sounds nice, doesn`t it?

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 00:13
meh, we all know LoR will have another 25 states join the conflict sooner or later...which is kind of a shame since it would be interesting to see a 22 vs 34 but ah well..

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 00:15
reminds of a song

Mr President
07-08-2008, 00:26
meh, we all know LoR will have another 25 states join the conflict sooner or later...which is kind of a shame since it would be interesting to see a 22 vs 34 but ah well..

Well if they do then i would hope that all the nations out there who are not fond of LoR would jump in to help balance it out.

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 00:30
I don't see that happening.

I think all the mean of respect already are giving it the good fight....

Or should really be feeling the weight of someone else doing what THEY should be doing theirselves... But they are comfortable letting it go by.

Then again, some may have "obligations".

"I know you're hearing me, loud and clear"

:)

kingmyth
07-08-2008, 00:31
reminds of a song

You mean that classic hit "if you cant do it yourself call all your friends and gangbang it", is that the song your talking about? I feel LOR loves that song very much.

Devil
07-08-2008, 01:06
i guess ill tally this up with another one of the "lor" bashing threads...

what would this game do without us? Net peacefully and die in 3 sets...

probably

Btw: Your talking alot awful early when you hit what 7 days into the set? Its not hard to get that many kills when all states are under 10k land.

On another note i see this dragging out for about 2 week turning into a quagmire

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 01:12
Well, It's my first LoR bashing hijack of a thread, and I think I am doing a great job pointing you guys out as a bunch of mamby-pamby soft cowards. And in embarrassing the rest of the players in the game, for ever having allowed you guys to get so full of yourselves.

Seriously....

-- And I'll make sure to wave at you next time I see you pass by in a parade.

Mr President
07-08-2008, 01:16

probably

Btw: Your talking alot awful early when you hit what 7 days into the set? Its not hard to get that many kills when all states are under 10k land.

On another note i see this dragging out for about 2 week turning into a quagmire

lol i have to agree.. though i don't think the game would die if LoR wasn't here, but is sure would be less interesting..

This isn't a LoR bashing thread.. it's a getting to know your neighbor thread lmao..

Nobody is bragging about the FS. We are all waiting for the CS which i'm sure will be good. Well it better be seeing we are way out numbered here.

This was a little payback to reality.. He got his kill on Tnova last set, and now 2 days before he has to leave, he was killed.. A nice farewell :D

Blackwater
07-08-2008, 01:19
Well its nice to see someone picking on Lor for a change.. Should have told me last set you were gona do this :cursing:

Yea that's why I left DaK because you agreed to peace terms with LoR :thumbdown:

Cemetary
07-08-2008, 01:30

probably

well, anybody who wars should landrop the target to well below 10k land anyways... so are any kills actually worth bragging about?

kanman
07-08-2008, 01:58
Well, It's my first LoR bashing hijack of a thread, and I think I am doing a great job pointing you guys out as a bunch of mamby-pamby soft cowards. And in embarrassing the rest of the players in the game, for ever having allowed you guys to get so full of yourselves.

Seriously....

-- And I'll make sure to wave at you next time I see you pass by in a parade.

way too early to tell who's going to win...

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 02:29
i dont think anyone ever doubted that LoR would win in the long run...but rather it was a case of proving a point and doing as much damage as they could do to it.

Raul
07-08-2008, 02:36
Well if they do then i would hope that all the nations out there who are not fond of LoR would jump in to help balance it out.

ur asking for a World War?? sound interesting =)

mysterydave
07-08-2008, 05:02
- 18 v 36 is hardly "picking on".
- If you didn't know this was coming last set, where were you, playing with your head in the sand?
- So what if you didn't know last set? Don't let that stop you. You know now. Go for it.

It is a nice thought but that isn't the way it has been going down of late. Other nations just sit and watch while [LoR] tears apart one decent netting nation after another. Like they did with [Dak] then [OUT] last set.

Yea that's why I left DaK because you agreed to peace terms with LoR :thumbdown:
It would be nice to see more states do that so that the [Dak] tag is empty this set.

Missionary
07-08-2008, 05:16
ur asking for a World War?? sound interesting =)

i think it would be alot smaller than what you think.

*Looks at EoS* :P

Recca
07-08-2008, 06:25
-
- If you didn't know this was coming last set, where were you, playing with your head in the sand?

It would be nice to see more states do that so that the [Dak] tag is empty this set.

1. At the time Dak was the only the only nation they hit ie not Out or that guy ARing USA.

2. I would not like my people to leave thank you very much:laugh:

KLL
07-08-2008, 06:50

it was very public on the forums...

reminds of a song

the 22 vs 34 song?

Cemetary
07-08-2008, 07:43
- 18 v 36 is hardly "picking on".
- So what if you didn't know last set? Don't let that stop you. You know now. Go for it.

We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.

It is a nice thought but that isn't the way it has been going down of late. Other nations just sit and watch while [LoR] tears apart one decent netting nation after another. Like they did with [Dak] then [OUT] last set.

well, the last comment u made was 18-36 isnt "pickign on"... so is 36 v 5 considered that?

KLL
07-08-2008, 07:48
We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.I think he was referrign to recca complainig nabout beeign i nthe dark...

and the above referin to this sets war

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 08:52
i think it would be alot smaller than what you think.

*Looks at EoS* :P

It really is getting tiresome of being accuse that i will break the peace treaty with LoR. I may not like them and want to see them punished but not at the expense of breaking treaties.

Besides, we all know THIK is going to FS EoS any time soon seeing as we have 1 state which is "hording" (even though he will upgrade his defenses tomorrow...but like yeah...you know...any excuse to hit us :rolleyes:)

@ Mysterydave...its actually worse than that...if only it were 18 vs 36. The true numbers were 22 vs 47 + any allies LoR has + any other stockers they have outside the nation.

Recca
07-08-2008, 09:34
I think he was referrign to recca complainig nabout beeign i nthe dark...

again i wasnt complaining I was just stating that none of these things happend when the dak issue was going on so if one more person says "ohh yuk yuk didnt you read the forums" Im gona freak.

mysterydave
07-08-2008, 09:48
@ Mysterydave...its actually worse than that...if only it were 18 vs 36. The true numbers were 22 vs 47 + any allies LoR has + any other stockers they have outside the nation.
I just had a quick glance at both nations and estimated. I'm not sure where 47 for LoR comes from, I make 39. but I accept your numbers as more accurate.

We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.

well, the last comment u made was 18-36 isnt "pickign on"... so is 36 v 5 considered that?
Cemetary, I am not sure where you are coming from. I was referring to the 18 states of DOOM & USA FS 36 states of LoR as not "picking on". If the FS was the other way round then yes, I would say it is "picking on".

36 states FS 5 most certainly is.

Mr President
07-08-2008, 10:43
It really is getting tiresome of being accuse that i will break the peace treaty with LoR. I may not like them and want to see them punished but not at the expense of breaking treaties.

Besides, we all know THIK is going to FS EoS any time soon seeing as we have 1 state which is "hording" (even though he will upgrade his defenses tomorrow...but like yeah...you know...any excuse to hit us :rolleyes:)

Anton i haven't asked you to break a treaty... We haven't asked anyone to help us. All USA did was ask around to see who would back who if it came to it.

But i must say, you have this treaty with LoR and you are allied to USA, and yet a LoR state has been hiding in your nation and left to attack USA.

This should account for something..

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 10:57
Anton i haven't asked you to break a treaty... We haven't asked anyone to help us. All USA did was ask around to see who would back who if it came to it.

But i must say, you have this treaty with LoR and you are allied to USA, and yet a LoR state has been hiding in your nation and left to attack USA.

This should account for something..

i wasn't referring to you Mr P, more towards Missionary etc who think that im planning to FS every god **** nation in NWs this set. And i thought we already discussed the LoR state but ill look into it more again. Ill speak to you later after i have a shower and something to eat if you are online (maybe in 1-2 hours?)

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 11:19
every nation leader will have to make their own decisions. will they allow USA and DOOM fight LOR and their satellites..as well as their other allies in order to teach them that either control their members and if no control execute them there will be consequences. They cannot be allowed to have members suicide etc.and say "o well we are big and u are not so PFFT we do what we want. no more. any one else who thinks what LOR does is wrong, do what is right

nosejam
07-08-2008, 11:26
So many times I've heard people say, "if you want to change that community rule get the power to do it" LoR gets the power to defend any of their actions and they have a go at them, they stand by their decisions and are willing to protect their members; if that means outnumbering their opponents so be it, stop telling people to get a big enough force to enforce their own rules then complain when they do.

pron
07-08-2008, 11:45

You were under the impression, but there was no formal agreement from LOR leadership and you. Only Ali had mentioned it to you, and he wasn't all of LOR leadership.

This was already stated in another thread which I know you read, so stop with this BS already Cem.

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 12:28
If you are Lors leaderships, heres a new flash- you ****ed up! :rolleyes:

KLL
07-08-2008, 13:55
The nation Allied Forces[AF] officially declared war on your nation at the 8th of July 2008 - 17:54:02.
Reason for the war: You are ally to USA, so we are opossing forces, Good luck and may the best win =)

uh... yea... way to jump on a bandwaggon

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 14:18
mistake AF, you just pissed of the wrong **** person.

Norrisville
07-08-2008, 14:24
thats ****in ridiculous... come on raul

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 14:33
There we go! 11 more members jumped to help Lor! Lmao!!!! lol

ViSiOn
07-08-2008, 14:36
This is why I love LoR. Never a dull moment. :p

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 14:38
If you can`t beat them, squeeze them!!!

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 14:45
I'm about squeeze AF's neck.

Norrisville
07-08-2008, 14:46
I'm about squeeze AF's neck.

Zinguh!

Grendel Khan
07-08-2008, 15:04
you have got to be kidding...

sad sad world.

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 15:05
guess Raul wants to take Hoe's place as LOR lapdog....Raul Raul Raul

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 15:06
He already did last set! Now hes licking the other foot :drool:

:rolleyes:

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 15:07
if this doesnt get the rest of NW off their arse and do something then nothing will

KLL
07-08-2008, 15:10

I actually belive it has nothign to do with LoR. Its more of a case of kick-em while they'Re down. Wouldn't have had a chance agaisnt USA on a 1:1 or a 2:1 as a matter of fact

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 15:10
whom others?

THIK is already a Lor harbour
EoS is nothing but sitting ducks
Dak is lose! Recca has no guts

who else?

HORDE? TNG? Right ;)

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 15:12
I actually belive it has nothign to do with LoR. Its more of a case of kick-em while they'Re down.

only the fact their leader jumped to Lor last set to hit Dak and tnova :P
and that he`s been supporting Lor forever :p

Norrisville
07-08-2008, 15:12
whom others?

who else?

HORDE? TNG? Right ;)

THIK a LoR harbor? get your facts straight buddy

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 15:14
lol

check the state dammit

Raul
07-08-2008, 15:31

This is quite funny...=) anyway, how can u be so mad and afraid of a nation build of 5 new incomers , 3 guys that havnt played in years and me ??? I believe its the eagle in AF emblem =).

Btw higher net killed in FS than USA and DOOM ;)

Long live the King..

Raul
07-08-2008, 15:34
I actually belive it has nothign to do with LoR. Its more of a case of kick-em while they'Re down. Wouldn't have had a chance agaisnt USA on a 1:1 or a 2:1 as a matter of fact

Lol Ranger, We were striking USA before LOR actually hitted, but u guys hit first, what can i do about that xD

Mr President
07-08-2008, 15:36
Your right Raul, this is funny.

Well not much we can do about it now. You made your choice.

and the hits just keep on coming!

i do have to have to say Raul, i'm really shocked by you being allies with LoR. Must be you have a memory laps from all the crap they played with AF back in WoW.

Good choice buddy!

Mr President
07-08-2008, 15:37
Lol Ranger, We were striking USA before LOR actually hitted, but u guys hit first, what can i do about that xD

you say this now, but then you say this in your declaration message:

Reason for the war: Bring more allies, as Mr Pres said, lets make a world war...

Might want to get one of your stories correct.. :D

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 15:40
i would still keep my bets til the end of this...USA WILL come out on top.....honor and strength and pride win out over deception, trechery and gutless ambition. i would rather die a USA member over and over with pride intact than a lor victor.

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 15:41
kinda hard p..since NONE of those are correct...

Mr President
07-08-2008, 15:43
Btw higher net killed in FS than USA and DOOM ;)

Well duh.. Seeing our states grew after last nights attacks, that would add up to more NW..

it's simple addition.. don't go off thinking your all bad now... lmao

ranger2112
07-08-2008, 15:44
:P nice P

KLL
07-08-2008, 15:47
for 2 nations with a combined membership of around 50 (not including satelites) which saw our attack comming/were preparing for an FS.... your CS/FS is quite disappointign actually.

you have the recources to theoreticaly kill DOOM and USA in a single strike... in theory

but most are quite alive.. only msot of the semi-actives are dead

kenshin44
07-08-2008, 15:47
Well duh.. Seeing our states grew after last nights attacks, that would add up to more NW..

indeed but to have several top states hit by AF which is a training nation for new members is something of an achievement

KLL
07-08-2008, 15:48
indeed but to have several top states hit by AF which is a training nation for new members is something of an achievement

1... only one

Mr President
07-08-2008, 15:53
first let me say, i really like that sig! :)

second, hitting a war battered state is not an achievement. AF did nothing special here.

And how come AF is always in training? I mean heck they were in WoW for many sets and always said they were in training.. Are they ever going to graduate? Is it a AF requirement to serve 14yrs before you get the diploma?

just asking :)

kenshin44
07-08-2008, 15:54
for 2 nations with a combined membership of around 50 (not including satelites) which saw our attack comming/were preparing for an FS.... your CS/FS is quite disappointign actually.

you have the recources to theoreticaly kill DOOM and USA in a single strike... in theory

but most are quite alive.. only msot of the semi-actives are dead

In theory with an FS we prob would of but seeing as 12 LoR mems are dead and Leadership....

also being hit by tnova one of the greatest players in the game... and USA?

Also ummm i don't think we should be talking about our numbers as you guys wanted war with LoR and like tnova said before only 10 actual LoR mems are in LoR so what "fun" would it be to not face LoR?

Also with multiple FA's of LoR assuring me that USA won't hit when i thaught they would is a another point that shows the honor system of USA's Word. Also only reason i am stating these points is because people don't quite *****ing not necessarily you lol but people keep on it :p.

All i wanted after USA warred us was just simply war and not talk bs about each other and complain but guess thats impossible :rolleyes:

Mr President
07-08-2008, 16:02
I explained to you last night on how Ranger messed up. Ranger just started the Sec of State position, he was not briefed on who is in our sites and who wasn't. He simply spoke to what he knew from the past.. not the future.

But even so, do you really expect us to come out and tell you we are going to hit you? And don't give me this USA honor system crap. I'm surprised you can even spell honor as seeing it's not anywhere in your vocabulary.

And what fun is a war with nobody talking about it on the forums? This is part of the excitement of it all. A war without comments in here would be boring as can be.

Lighten up and stop worrying about things being said in here.. It's all part of the fun. :p

KLL
07-08-2008, 16:02
In theory with an FS we prob would of but seeing as 12 LoR mems are dead and Leadership....

wel l40-12 still is around 30... and you got AF joining in

and them beeing newbs is no excuse has they seem to have vet leaders and beides of them, noone else needs real skill to pres a couple of buttong over and over

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 16:03
All i wanted after USA warred us was just simply war and not talk bs about each other and complain but guess thats impossible :rolleyes:
Ali how the hell do you expect this when you bring in states and even have an ally come in whenever you outnumber someone 3:1. Even if you didn't ask AF to jump in you sure as hell coordinated together in a strike so grow some balls and then whine and complain about how everyone hates you.

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 16:06
Also with multiple FA's of LoR assuring me that USA won't hit when i thaught they would is a another point that shows the honor system of USA's Word. Also only reason i am stating these points is because people don't quite *****ing not necessarily you lol but people keep on it

Why is it that every nation must be honest about their intentions?

Cemetary
07-08-2008, 16:14
Why is it that every nation must be honest about their intentions?

yea, i mean you dont follow that policy, like telling everyone you rnt playign when you actually have a state you plan on warring with, so we should lead by ur example!!!

kenshin44
07-08-2008, 16:16
I explained to you last night on how Ranger messed up. Ranger just started the Sec of State position, he was not briefed on who is in our sites and who wasn't. He simply spoke to what he knew from the past.. not the future.

But even so, do you really expect us to come out and tell you we are going to hit you? And don't give me this USA honor system crap. I'm surprised you can even spell honor as seeing it's not anywhere in your vocabulary.

And what fun is a war with nobody talking about it on the forums? This is part of the excitement of it all. A war without comments in here would be boring as can be.

Lighten up and stop worrying about things being said in here.. It's all part of the fun. :p

yeah yeah i know you don't tell us your hitting us but you don't say yeah don't worry we won't be hitting you either :sneaky: also i contacted crimoson shadow, ooga booga, and ranger

Also the honor system :p i was just talking about it in your guys case, i don't have room to talk about LoR for what we have done in the past, but quote me hear if you ever get me to promise peace, i keep it, unless we are attacked or we have evidence(also after evidence we confront the nation on to solidify any infomration we have) that we were being plotted against, or an ally is hit.

P.S. me and Cem already talked about last set how we were and still are good friends but had not solidified nap/treaty in place for that set, and if i am wrong please prove it here :p

also when LoR warred EE it was not for fun but cause some of LoR leadership had came doubts and thats why it happend, it wasn't my act or command,

Also for those that say we treat estos like crap, i would like to state that the same people who say that have bashed estonians multiple times, everyone from prez onwards have bashed estonians in multiple threads in the forums, but you will find that i have never mistreated them or disrespected them :), i helped them in old WoW and tried my best here!

Also Skycat is one of my good friends and we both respect each other greatly :)

-Chris-
07-08-2008, 16:18
Ali you and your estonian friends are all pawns in the chest set. When are you gonna learn that LoR actually doesn't listen to anything you say, or anyone for that matter. Hope the tables get turned soon.

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 16:26
whom others?

who else?

HORDE? TNG? Right ;)

EoS is not a sitting duck. I have been telling all my players to keep balanced war ready states in case we get hit. Being bound by a peace treaty doesn't make us sitting ducks.

and id say only 1/3 of THIK is LoR harbour (Guy & co).

only the fact their leader jumped to Lor last set to hit Dak and tnova :P
and that he`s been supporting Lor forever :p

please don't talk about what you don't know. Raul and I both consider each other as one of the best friends here in the game and we both trust each other so when Raul told me he joined LoR under the impression that they were going to hit USA i believe him.

Recca
07-08-2008, 16:53
whom others?

HORDE? TNG? Right ;)

No guts?? are you an Fing retard. Where was my back up when we were getting the sh*t kicked out of us? Oh ya crimson didnt have enough balls to stand up to Lor. It took a real man like Mr. P to turn you bunch of cowards into a fighting nation. Im sorry if you have no honor but I have made a pact and I intend on keeping it. Unlike some other people I know, when someone makes an agreement they should stick by it. Had I known that Lor was going to piss everyone off at the end of the set I wouldnt have agreed but at that time all I saw was Lor Vs Dak this set since they didnt pull any boneheaded moves till the end. So maybe you should just shut it and get all of the info next time b4 opening you big mouth.

Missionary
07-08-2008, 16:57
EoS is not a sitting duck. I have been telling all my players to keep balanced war ready states in case we get hit. Being bound by a peace treaty doesn't make us sitting ducks.

and id say only 1/3 of THIK is LoR harbour (Guy & co).

i would like to say if anyone leaves my nation to join either of the nations currently warring i shall have them killed. Guy may have ties to LoR but he is not in LoR nor RIOT, either are his members. so please until they do otherwise dont associate them with LoR.

whom others?

who else?

HORDE? TNG? Right ;)

how the **** are we a LoR harbour? do always walk around on your hands talking out your ***?

i was joking :P plus we discussed the second paragraph :)

Cemetary
07-08-2008, 17:06
before the war i saw more lor states with terrible state setups compared to eos... now idk i havent gotten any ops lately jsut watching states drop off

Mr President
07-08-2008, 17:11
Also for those that say we treat estos like crap, i would like to state that the same people who say that have bashed estonians multiple times, everyone from prez onwards have bashed estonians in multiple threads in the forums, but you will find that i have never mistreated them or disrespected them :), i helped them in old WoW and tried my best here!

Also Skycat is one of my good friends and we both respect each other greatly :)

hmmm i'm going to go out on a limb here, Mr President hasn't bashed the Estonians. Mr President has tried to help them. between alliances and asking people to back off, i think i have done my fair share to help them.

I also admit i am a slow learner. I tend to give people more then there fair share of chances. But i am all out of that now for a few of them. They are on there own. And if they happen to get suicided time and time again, i will not be the one asking people to stop.

I'm also confused when you say that when you give your word, you stick by it. Wasn't it you who gave your word to the Estonians and then had to break it? yea we know, you were over ruled by the other leaders.. But the point is, YOU STILL GAVE YOUR WORD and broke it...

ali, we really don't care who your allied with or who your friends are... :)

enjoy your time on top. Tides are turning.............

kanman
07-08-2008, 17:12
before the war i saw more lor states with terrible state setups compared to eos... now idk i havent gotten any ops lately jsut watching states drop off

We weren't quite ready. If we had one more day our states would have been a lot meaner .

kanman
07-08-2008, 17:16
hmmm i'm going to go out on a limb here, Mr President hasn't bashed the Estonians. Mr President has tried to help them. between alliances and asking people to back off, i think i have done my fair share to help them.

I also admit i am a slow learner. I tend to give people more then there fair share of chances. But i am all out of that now for a few of them. They are on there own. And if they happen to get suicided time and time again, i will not be the one asking people to stop.

I'm also confused when you say that when you give your word, you stick by it. Wasn't it you who gave your word to the Estonians and then had to break it? yea we know, you were over ruled by the other leaders.. But the point is, YOU STILL GAVE YOUR WORD and broke it...

I think we are enjoying our time on top a lot and when we fall we'll have fun trying to climb back up.

And one more thing, Mr. President loves to refer to Mr. President in the third person :).

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 17:19
please don't talk about what you don't know. Raul and I both consider each other as one of the best friends here in the game and we both trust each other so when Raul told me he joined LoR under the impression that they were going to hit USA i believe him.

please :rolleyes:
And sitting duck was meant that you just sit and whine!

And Vinnie, you`re just blunt, thats all :)

pron
07-08-2008, 17:36

Jeez Mr. P, I know you said you were a slow learner, but after two sets of saying "We thought EE suicided on us, so we warred them" must not have registered to you lol. If that's the only instance of word-breaking you can come up with, then you'd best keep quiet on the issue :D

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 17:42
Jeez Mr. P, I know you said you were a slow learner, but after two sets of saying "We thought EE suicided on us, so we warred them" must not have registered to you lol. If that's the only instance of word-breaking you can come up with, then you'd best keep quiet on the issue :D

could you turn your head when you talk? the stench is unbearable! :sneaky:

z75
07-08-2008, 17:49
Hey we're all having fun :) thats nice, love to see how every nation's leader spits bS of the other and so..

I feel lucky warring my first set and also being killed :) its just exciting.

Max Logan
07-08-2008, 17:53
ok... where`s the catch?

pron
07-08-2008, 17:59
could you turn your head when you talk? the stench is unbearable! :sneaky:

Best you got Silver? lol

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 18:07

ah fair enough. but i would like to point out that there has been no whining on my behalf - except for the land drop on one of my players...but me and Kanman sorted it out.

Hey we're all having fun :) thats nice, love to see how every nation's leader spits bS of the other and so..

hey hey...i made a compliment to Raul. hes an awesome dude :thumbup: shame he doesn't like USA but ah well.

Tnova
07-08-2008, 18:08
I certainly knew before hand that more members would be brought into this battle. You always have to know your target when you go to battle. And certain nations have the a mentality of flooding it with numbers. It is just the way it is, and if you aren't prepared for it, shame on you!

The targets were easy. Hell 11 people took down 9 states with in 1 1/2 hours (would have been faster but the stupid server outage!!!) normal wars, with out land droppers, it is 2 states for 1 dead state. LoR is good enough with out this, but they feel they need it.

You know who is going to win this war? All of us :)

Missionary
07-08-2008, 18:13

ummmm thanks? :huh:

Mr President
07-08-2008, 18:34
I think we are enjoying our time on top a lot and when we fall we'll have fun trying to climb back up.

And one more thing, Mr. President loves to refer to Mr. President in the third person :).

It's a good thing about this game. Not one nation can stay on top forever. Sooner or later things change and others get to be on top.. So you should enjoy it :)

I could list more things, but server space it limited. lol

I really don't care who says what and when. I just like keeping this going. I love the excitement.

This is the way it use to be. Wars breaking out, people coming on here and flaming the heck out of eachother ect ect. Somewhere along the line we all became passive and started worrying about hurting each others feelings....

And i don't know why AF doesn't like USA. We have done a lot to help them over the years. Guess they felt more honor to LoR then us.. No biggie, we will carry on.

Divine Intervention
07-08-2008, 18:48
i think its something to do when USA left them out to dry when they were warring USSR and USA was warring either LoR or WLF and had the best AF states as tag jumpers in it?

thats how i understood the reason for revenge?

z75
07-08-2008, 19:02
And i don't know why AF doesn't like USA. We have done a lot to help them over the years. Guess they felt more honor to LoR then us.. No biggie, we will carry on.

I dont believe its a "like/dont like" issue, i guess its just about warring, thats why the game is Nation Wars, if this set is against usa then against lor and so, i dont feel like hating anyone or dont liking, and due to the reason that USA and DOOM had most of the top states thought of you as the best choice(which is a compliment), and there are no sides, there is just War...

kenshin44
07-08-2008, 19:07

I just told you when we "i did break my word" it was when LOR was suicided and the other leaders came to conlusion of estos behind it, and if you look at my exceptions to when i break a treaty/alliance you will see....

Also go back to threads where you said Estos letting n00b run your nation is horrible. Idc if you kill him you are responisble for his actions, you will die many sets without remorse.

ps i love the third person :thumbup:

Cemetary
07-08-2008, 21:28
I dont believe its a "like/dont like" issue, i guess its just about warring, thats why the game is Nation Wars, if this set is against usa then against lor and so, i dont feel like hating anyone or dont liking, and due to the reason that USA and DOOM had most of the top states thought of you as the best choice(which is a compliment), and there are no sides, there is just War...

hahahaha

i beleive AF chose LoR because lor has 32 membs in their nation, plus 10+ outside, then any allies they can bring in, against USAs 11ish and Dooms 10ish... its the simple numbers they were looking at and this way they can join in and make it look like they did something worthwhile since they are on a winning team

ooga booga
07-08-2008, 21:46
hahahaha

i beleive AF chose LoR because lor has 32 membs in their nation, plus 10+ outside, then any allies they can bring in, against USAs 11ish and Dooms 10ish... its the simple numbers they were looking at and this way they can join in and make it look like they did something worthwhile since they are on a winning team

Bingo! And Raul, you are an idiot for doing this. This war was challenging enough for USA and DOOM already outnumbered, AF coming into the equation is just stupid. I have always been good friends with you, but you can consider our personal friendship over. You better pray I stay in USA and don't go off on my own, because if I do any nation you every play or lead will not be safe. I give AF a big :thumbdown:. Only reason you bums are alive is because we are dealing with more important people like lor, and most likely will continue to do so. Still feel special?

I also like to bash my enemy.

ooga booga
07-08-2008, 21:52
Also the title of this thread should read: "Good vs. Evil". But I guess this will suffice. :)

kanman
07-08-2008, 22:08
AF RULES!!!!

Mr President
07-08-2008, 22:33
Also go back to threads where you said Estos letting n00b run your nation is horrible. Idc if you kill him you are responisble for his actions, you will die many sets without remorse.

ps i love the third person :thumbup:

Yes and if you were in on the conversation between SkyCat and i, you would have known that i told him it's all part of the show.

I know you think you know all about this game and everyone in it, but you will have to accept the fact that you don't.. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Mr President
07-08-2008, 22:33
AF RULES!!!!

Yea.. They are now on my Christmas card list. :dblthumbup:

pron
07-08-2008, 22:37
I know you think you know all about this game and everyone in it, but you will have to accept the fact that you don't.. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Says the guy making judgement calls about LOR leadership's word lol

Mahdi
07-08-2008, 22:45
****... this is better then a goat show...

/me feeling the itch to tag jump... I dont die I restart

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 22:49
Yea.. They are now on my Christmas card list. :dblthumbup:

Wat they get put on block?

Mr President
07-08-2008, 22:53
Says the guy making judgement calls about LOR leadership's word lol

No sir.. I only questioned ali's word to the estonians.. It's the only one i mentioned.. And before i have to reply again, the whole sever space comment was sarcasm.

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 22:54
yea, i mean you dont follow that policy, like telling everyone you rnt playign when you actually have a state you plan on warring with, so we should lead by ur example!!!

im not palying.... where am i playing now FIRe? SOL? LOR?

and if i was palying i would be following my policy idiot

Raul
07-08-2008, 22:55

Ill answer your posts
1. We were striking USA, why? USA is a good nation and good challenge
2.This will settle an old misunderstanding we had with USA
3.It was a 1 set war, after that ill call it even with USA
4.We arent vets, some havnt even played before, and for this kinda of situation we did good today in FS =), and we arent that much of a challenge
5. Apart from our first idea of warring, It became much more interesting after you mention a world war....Actually, I may have made you a favor, maybe by me entering war, others will be prompted to enter your side...
6. It would have been funny to see how a small nation without much experience provoked so many in forums =)

Just think about it, we may be 11 members, but only 4 showed for FS, and all except me had years without activity, how u compare that with players like tnova and them, with the hell of experience theyy have, its no even comparable...

Its as simple as a war declaration, i wont respond back provoking messages nor throw **** around anymore, if you are ok with this kinda of messages is ok, i wont fell into this game. Good luck may the best Win..

Mr President
07-08-2008, 23:02
Ill answer your posts

2.This will settle an old misunderstanding we had with USA

3.It was a 1 set war, after that ill call it even with USA

Good luck may the best Win..

2) lol please advise me of this "old score" you are settling..

3) hmmm i'm not to sure about that

and may the best win? lmao... I'll remember that quote..

Raul
07-08-2008, 23:08
Bingo! And Raul, you are an idiot for doing this. This war was challenging enough for USA and DOOM already outnumbered, AF coming into the equation is just stupid. I have always been good friends with you, but you can consider our personal friendship over. You better pray I stay in USA and don't go off on my own, because if I do any nation you every play or lead will not be safe. I give AF a big :thumbdown:. Only reason you bums are alive is because we are dealing with more important people like lor, and most likely will continue to do so. Still feel special?

I also like to bash my enemy.

Im special ooga, my nation is build of of no one you know lo, cause no one actually played, we are nothing, we shall make no change at all at the war tide i guess, and the reason its not lor having greater numbers, nor doing something special, nor being in the winning team, i have my reasons, if u want to know them catch on msn, as you had ur reasons to war lor, i have mine, i dont see how AF jumping changes equation, if i hadnt created AF, me and my friends would have been in LOR anyway so what makes the difference??
USA wants to show lor a lesson, well then war and die for it! thats very brave and honorouble and I admire that, but u must remember that when warring lor you must expect all numbers of people jumping in, you know that better than me, you knew it was comming, then why so much whining around, and about you closing friendship with me, wow thats real harsh but if thats your decition its ok, god bless you old friend...

Raul
07-08-2008, 23:13
2) lol please advise me of this "old score" you are settling..

3) hmmm i'm not to sure about that

and may the best win? lmao... I'll remember that quote..

your not sure about that?? then war us all sets, =), and dont let me grow again like in old times, creating a new force doesnt seem so dificult now, you are full of old wow vets, people that love the game and dedicate time, i must form a team from 0, and ill do that myself with time, its up to you to war me all sets, you seem to blame all on me, i really dont think you could have beaten LOR even if AF didnt jump, cause AF in the equation changes almost nothing the final outcome...and i dont care winning or loosing, i just care having fun =),

Mahdi
07-08-2008, 23:22
it changes the total number of states that they must kill in order to obtain "victory" which there never will be as like stated in Hoe's signature you dont die you just restart

Mr President
07-08-2008, 23:23
your not sure about that?? then war us all sets, =), and dont let me grow again like in old times

This statement makes it sound like USA always held you back. but here is the funny thing.. I have a conversation between you and i from the LAST set of WOW... It's actually pretty funny to read. It's about how AF states were hitting USA states and someone pretending to be you yada yada yada..

But lets have a gander and what you said....

Feb set 2007

RE:

Hehe, I see, you ill respond to the sevral issues you just touched.
1. Dont thought me wrong, we arent lookin g for the true allies out there,
you are a true ally, that hasnt changed, we respect your nation and respect
you personally, and USA is no way a enemy. Actually your in the list of
the nations we trust, together with NotD. The basics return that we are
looking out to another nations and see who we can trust. You have a long
time here, we are just starting to move on, so you must understand why we
are moving so slowly in the international relations, but USA is of our
trusted circle.

As far as LOR, im not blind of what happens around, and I do have my nation
under control, If sometime I dont act upon the circumstance if because I
have another issues that I must see before acting, but everything is well
organized and planned, and for the ones that are messing inside my nation,
well AF is stable, not because of 1 member the nation is screw, everything
is fine and of course AF wont hit anyone, cause no one answers except me.
As for taking AF well they cant take AF, AF is what it is because of me,
and my members wont follow no one.

Another issue is well we arent a belical nation, you must have known that
by now, and many nations have hit us mainly because they dont know me or
have relations with us, bu we are progressing and getting friends, knowing
important persons, so thats why its difficult for us to act militarly
cause we have good relations all around, we are like this, this is our
objective, I dont meant to creat a superpower netter or warrer, I want a
good stable nation, that recruits new incomers and trains them up, thats
what makes me happy, not wars not a wonderful netting set. That was AF
mission and like that is shall continue http://209.85.48.8/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif, and well as you have said USA
is the strongest nation in wow, so rarely you shall come over to ask for
help, and if you do, it shall be because 5 nations are attacking you same
time, and well of course in a situation like that we shall defend you http://209.85.48.8/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif.

So dont worry about our alliance with USA at no way. The issue of seeing
who to trust doesn't aplly to USA

Raul C

So now i ask, would you like to change your bull**** story about settling and old score now?

Cause the words from the horses mouth clearly says, "USA is of our
trusted circle" So to me, that doesn't sound like we did anything wrong to you.. not to mention, it was the LAST full set of WoW..

None of this really matters.. i just enjoy poking holes in your lame excuses.

Hoebawt
07-08-2008, 23:31
So wat your saying here is u belived wat Raul told u and just went on ur merry way?

Tnova
07-08-2008, 23:40
your not sure about that?? then war us all sets, =), and dont let me grow again like in old times, creating a new force doesnt seem so dificult now, you are full of old wow vets, people that love the game and dedicate time, i must form a team from 0, and ill do that myself with time, its up to you to war me all sets, you seem to blame all on me, i really dont think you could have beaten LOR even if AF didnt jump, cause AF in the equation changes almost nothing the final outcome...and i dont care winning or loosing, i just care having fun =),

Don't under estimate your 4 states Raul. Turns matter, state you helped killed today couldn't be apart of a next strike for us. Experience can't cure 3 times the turns available. In some ways your right, it wasn't a major turning point in the war, but you did ruin some fun of a few players :) Now they have to delay it for a few days. :)

I'm certainly happy you've brought back you nation and brought back the players.:thumbup:

Mr President
07-08-2008, 23:40
Well i guess from the current events that would be the correct way to look at it. :D

*self note, Raul does not tell the truth..

lmao

Raul
07-08-2008, 23:42
This statement makes it sound like USA always held you back. but here is the funny thing.. I have a conversation between you and i from the LAST set of WOW... It's actually pretty funny to read. It's about how AF states were hitting USA states and someone pretending to be you yada yada yada..

But lets have a gander and what you said....

So now i ask, would you like to change your bull**** story about settling and old score now?

Cause the words from the horses mouth clearly says, "USA is of our
trusted circle" So to me, that doesn't sound like we did anything wrong to you.. not to mention, it was the LAST full set of WoW..

None of this really matters.. i just enjoy poking holes in your lame excuses.

I liked USA, i respected you and your ideals. We based most of our system in you. You must remember that the 70 members of AF were mostly, new incomers, not old names like yourselfs. Problems came after AF vs WLF war. I dont have conversation, long time erased, but the problem was you failed with a promise you gave me back then, after that, my trust for you dissapeared. About LoR controling AF, well it wasnt controlling AF, it was just that AF didnt hate LoR as most of WoW did. But that was mainly because we non belical nation. But that doesnt exist, There is always someone who ****ed us up, then i realize, well if get killed all sets, then why bothering being peaceful. I just wanted to be left alone and train new incomers, but things arent the way you think will happen..So this is just a payback to that promise you broke back then, with this we are even...for me, if you wanna all sets to come and kill my 8 states its ok. After this war is over, i have no more issues with USA..About posting old conversations, i really dont care, i have nothing to hide, but it really dissapoints me comming from a person like you. That was between you and me, and enemies or not we still deserve some respect for that. At least i wouldnt do something like that, back then we had no problems, it was other times, but well i think i was wrong again about you and your principles....i had enough of this, trowing **** to others, good luck mr pres....

Mr President
07-09-2008, 00:00
Who cares about a conversation from that long ago? If it was a recent convo i never would have posted it. So don't try to smear this..

I'm confused on this "breaking my promise" to you. Cause as i stated, that message was from the LAST set. So if we wronged you prior, then why didn't you have a grudge then? Why would it all of a sudden appear?

Raul, you joining the war didn't make much difference. yes it's more states that we have to deal with, but it's not like your a HUGE nation. What bugs me is all the things i helped you with when AF was created. We helped train you, we gave you advice on how to handle certain situations, your constitution was copied word for word as ours (which i agreed to let you do) and the list goes on. And then you come on here spouting off about this beef you have had with us, but yet you NEVER have brought it up to me before this?

I don't think it's my principles that are in question here.. Posting a 1 1/2 old message is nothing compared to the cowardly acts of you.

I'm not saying we will attack you, i'm not saying we won't. But i will say, i have no intentions of ever dealing with you, AF or whatever nation you make from here on out.

This is my last post about AF.

Good day!

-Z-
07-09-2008, 00:01
well well well.

an interesting turn of events.

good thing WLF taught AF how to war back in the day. :-)

now... my trigger finger is itchy... silently i NET, and observe the chaos that I will inevitable join...

Z

Mahdi
07-09-2008, 00:05
i feel your trigger finger -Z-... i feel like a wolf among a flock of sheep but im being told to behave while someone tries to tame me...

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 00:53
I liked USA, i respected you and your ideals. We based most of our system in you. You must remember that the 70 members of AF were mostly, new incomers, not old names like yourselfs. Problems came after AF vs WLF war. I dont have conversation, long time erased, but the problem was you failed with a promise you gave me back then, after that, my trust for you dissapeared. About LoR controling AF, well it wasnt controlling AF, it was just that AF didnt hate LoR as most of WoW did. But that was mainly because we non belical nation. But that doesnt exist, There is always someone who ****ed us up, then i realize, well if get killed all sets, then why bothering being peaceful. I just wanted to be left alone and train new incomers, but things arent the way you think will happen..So this is just a payback to that promise you broke back then, with this we are even...for me, if you wanna all sets to come and kill my 8 states its ok. After this war is over, i have no more issues with USA..About posting old conversations, i really dont care, i have nothing to hide, but it really dissapoints me comming from a person like you. That was between you and me, and enemies or not we still deserve some respect for that. At least i wouldnt do something like that, back then we had no problems, it was other times, but well i think i was wrong again about you and your principles....i had enough of this, trowing **** to others, good luck mr pres....

raul, what you said here goes against everything you told me over MSN while you were hitting. you're a friend, and unlike ooga you will remain one, but you need to look at yourself and your nation in the mirror here.. you have a score to settle with USA, and you explained the situation. If that is the actual problem, then I'm all for you warring USA. But the fact that you would pick a time where USA was already fighting a war in which they were outnumbered only makes you a coward. you claim that USA is a challenge, which they are, but if you're looking for a challenge, fight them when they aren't preoccupied. You have all new players, and you're telling your members to go 100% offense and just die, restart, and hit again. FFS, you have 40k ships! another of your members has 0 inf! that's not how you play the game, im sorry. if no one jumps in on usa's side here i'll be very surprised

kingmyth
07-09-2008, 01:17
Not to get off the subject of AF's reason for waring us but does anyone have current stats on dead for each side?

Blackwater
07-09-2008, 01:41
This is funny reading lol I'll keep watching from the sidelines and see what happens.

Raul
07-09-2008, 02:34
It isnt my fault that USA and Doom attacked LoR first, i was 12 hours away from FS, whatever, Coward?? coward is to back up a promise because ur afraid of a bigger enemy >_>....

Hoebawt
07-09-2008, 02:48
Raul im all for u killin uSA but attacking now is being a punk.... for exmaple i want usa dead but im just sitting here waiting for usa to be free so i can have my fun.... ill wait till they are done wit LOR

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 02:48
It isnt my fault that USA and Doom attacked LoR first, i was 12 hours away from FS, whatever, Coward?? coward is to back up a promise because ur afraid of a bigger enemy >_>....

coward is you making ****ty state builds for you and your nation just so you can avenge something that happend in the past, not to mention that your target is already 100% occupied.. it's so embarassing for af, that usa isnt even gonna hit you. how sad. its like a 3 year old girl kicking a guy in the leg while hes fighting against 3 guys with bats

Raul
07-09-2008, 03:03
coward is you making ****ty state builds for you and your nation just so you can avenge something that happend in the past, not to mention that your target is already 100% occupied.. it's so embarassing for af, that usa isnt even gonna hit you. how sad. its like a 3 year old girl kicking a guy in the leg while hes fighting against 3 guys with bats

Ok norris it goes like this, if i wouldn had created AF and declare on USA, i would have enter lor with my friends and kill USA anyway, it doesnt change anything except 2 more declarations in exterior news >_>

KLL
07-09-2008, 04:52
Ill answer your posts
1. We were striking USA, why? USA is a good nation and good challenge

:clap: you must have VERY low standards when thinking about a challange

Good luck may the best Win..Yea.. I can't see DOOM and/or USA wining so you can save that in the future

Problems came after AF vs WLF war. So you're warring because of an event that happaned over 2.. maybe 3 years ago? :wall:

It isnt my fault that USA and Doom attacked LoR first, i was 12 hours away from FS, whatever, Coward?? coward is to back up a promise because ur afraid of a bigger enemy >_>....We didn't exactly put time preassure on you or anything?

its like a 3 year old girl kicking a guy in the leg while hes fighting against 3 guys with batshey! there is 2 of us...

Raul
07-09-2008, 04:58
:clap: you must have VERY low standards when thinking about a challange

Yea.. I can't see DOOM and/or USA wining so you can save that in the future

So you're warring because of an event that happaned over 2.. maybe 3 years ago? :wall:

We didn't exactly put time preassure on you or anything?

hey! there is 2 of us...

=), this guy is funny lol...btw where can i get those warring moles, or dog prairies with bazzokas?? i bet i can destroy USA faster with those! =)

mysterydave
07-09-2008, 07:44
if you look at my exceptions to when i break a treaty/alliance you will see....First he never breaks his word, then there are exceptions. lmao!!!

No guts?? are you an Fing retard. Where was my back up when we were getting the sh*t kicked out of us? Oh ya crimson didnt have enough balls to stand up to Lor. It took a real man like Mr. P to turn you bunch of cowards into a fighting nation. Im sorry if you have no honor but I have made a pact and I intend on keeping it. Unlike some other people I know, when someone makes an agreement they should stick by it. Had I known that Lor was going to piss everyone off at the end of the set I wouldnt have agreed but at that time all I saw was Lor Vs Dak this set since they didnt pull any boneheaded moves till the end. So maybe you should just shut it and get all of the info next time b4 opening you big mouth.
Yes Recca. No guts. When another nation declares war on you and destroys you, how much guts does it show to agree a peace treaty with them for the next set? It shows a complete lack of them! It shows you are scared they might do it again and you don't have the guts to fight and die honourably.

Besides which I'd have expected leaders of a nation with such experience and reputable history as [Dak] to know that a treaty with [LoR] isn't worth the server it is stored on. Do you think if [USA] & [DOOM] hadn't hit them and they'd decided to ht [Dak] the treaty would've stopped them? I wouldn't be the only one to believe it wouldn't.

No you weren't to know that they'd go on and provoke others later that set. You couldn't possibly know the future, everyone understands that, but aside the two reasons above why you shouldn't have agreed it, some previous [Dak] leaders I knew might've forseen at least that such an agreement gives [LoR] the freedom to go and provoke others, as it means they don't have to worry about retribution from [Dak].

Mr President
07-09-2008, 07:52
Can Someone please tell me why 12 states (actually less if you don't include restarts) are still alive against 49? I didn't count the stockers LoR has, i just counted LoR and AF..

49 states and you can't take down 12?

I'm sorry but that is kind of embarrassing. please, get to work. If you need help planning proper strikes we would be glad to help. :p

sucks when you can't stockpile all your turns and then blast a 5 man nation and then brag about how great warriors you are huh?

Come on step it up......... Devil, i really think you need to show these boys how to plan.

Mr President
07-09-2008, 08:02

pffft, i poked enough holes in your pathetic excuses. I don't really think you can call USA or DOOM cowards here. We took on a nation twice our size. Do they have math where you live?

Anyway on to something important. When i heard Recca signed a deal for peace for this set, i was surprised to here it. I guess i figured there would be blood for LoR's doings. But i also know Recca to be a smart guy who i'm sure had his reasons for doing what he did. Actually i think i know them, and if i'm correct he out smarted LoR... But time will prove if i'm correct or not.

USA and Dak had something happen last set that never has been tested before. It put a strain on our friendship, but both sides knew where they went wrong and have worked it out as friends do.

I do not think Recca or Dak are cowards. Sometimes you have to take the long way to find the shortcut.

Recca
07-09-2008, 08:04
Yes Recca. No guts. When another nation declares war on you and destroys you, how much guts does it show to agree a peace treaty with them for the next set? It shows a complete lack of them! It shows you are scared they might do it again and you don't have the guts to fight and die honourably.

Besides which I'd have expected leaders of a nation with such experience and reputable history as [Dak] to know that a treaty with [LoR] isn't worth the server it is stored on. Do you think if [USA] & [DOOM] hadn't hit them and they'd decided to ht [Dak] the treaty would've stopped them? I wouldn't be the only one to believe it wouldn't.

No you weren't to know that they'd go on and provoke others later that set. You couldn't possibly know the future, everyone understands that, but aside the two reasons above why you shouldn't have agreed it, some previous [Dak] leaders I knew might've forseen at least that such an agreement gives [LoR] the freedom to go and provoke others, as it means they don't have to worry about retribution from [Dak].

Dave you have no clue what was going on last set do you? How about you find out the story b4 flapping your mouth. Cem left soon after the fs seeing how we were not going to win the war and he wanted to leave anyway. Anton was the person who had done all of the recruting so he had all of the contacts and was talking a long time reorganzing a cs because everyone had left to other nation. I had been very inactive the last two sets so I didnt know my members. This is what I was faced with dipSh*t. Tell me if you would would stay in a fight that you knew you were going to lose because I had no support from my allies which i didnt see changing in the next set, not having support of your members because you didnt know them. Also Lor is very organized with a loyal member base. If you would still say yes then you are an even bigger idiot then I think you are right now.

mysterydave
07-09-2008, 08:15
Dave you have no clue what was going on last set do you? How about you find out the story b4 flapping your mouth. Cem left soon after the fs seeing how we were not going to win the war and he wanted to leave anyway. Anton was the person who had done all of the recruting so he had all of the contacts and was talking a long time reorganzing a cs because everyone had left to other nation. I had been very inactive the last two sets so I didnt know my members. This is what I was faced with dipSh*t. Tell me if you would would stay in a fight that you knew you were going to lose because I had no support from my allies which i didnt see changing in the next set, not having support of your members because you didnt know them. Also Lor is very organized with a loyal member base. If you would still say yes then you are an even bigger idiot then I think you are right now.
It shows a lot of guts to go into a war you know you will lose. [USA] & [DOOM] are showing a lot of guts this set and for that I applaud them. :clap:

If you and your members don't have the guts to die fighting a war you are going to lose then fair enough, that is your call. Just don't be suprised by people making an observation of that fact.

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 08:30
Recca please dont bull****. I wasn't taking a long time me a "long time"...i was online every day trying to get our players to restart and make states, trying to get past DaK members to make states...but theres very little i can do when people just stop going on MSN.
Theres very little i can do when the only states available to us are restarts still in protection because the other states have been kicked out of USA/KIHT/EEK and killed. How are you supposed to organize a CS then? Honestly the only people who i can remember properly restarting are me, you, smart and blackwater. And each of us got killed several times over. I finished on a 4th restart. Had LoR been good sports and at least realize that this was a game and given us a couple of days to restart, trust me, i would have organized more than just a "cs". So stop trying to blame this on me.
Besides...when were you ever online back at that time?

Recca
07-09-2008, 08:55
For one Anton I wasnt blaming you.. I was just letting some uninfromed partys get informed. You are right there is not much you can do when no one goes online. But again I didnt get any of last sets contacts till 2 days b4 this set started.

Again I guess Dave choose my last option. Suicide is not guts.. its stupid. I did what I thought best for my nation at the time. USA/Doom are showing guts because it was a mostly even war till AF stepped in. If it was only USA or Doom vs LOR that would be stupid but they came together. Last set Dak was left on its own with no help. You are really stupid if you think that was a bad decision. I was thinking.. Hey I didnt get any help last set why would I get any this set.. So logic kicked in which in some people it dosent. I wanted what was best for my nation just like Crimson thought what was best for his when he kicked us out.

Im not trying to point fingers so dont be offended to the parties that I am talking about now because the past is the past. No one told Crimson led USA that they had no guts when LOR was pushing them around last set even though they saw Dak get killed. No one told Crimson he was a cowered when he Kicked out his closest nation because Lor said it would hit.. So why is this coming down on me? Because I made a choice for my nation at the time would preserve them.

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 09:04
lets not forget how KIHT totally shat their pants and wouldnt stand by side with their two allies :)

KLL
07-09-2008, 09:38
Honestly the only people who i can remember properly restarting are me, you, smart and blackwater. I had a proper restart, you only told me the pass after you all died with your restarts

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 09:43
I had a proper restart, you only told me the pass after you all died with your restarts

ah yes. KLL, Viali, Catalin also restarted. Unfortunately by the time they had their states ready all the small restarts had died :(. Obviously i wont remember all the names, but i do remember that a large amount didn't. Props to those that did restart and tried to fight back.

Cemetary
07-09-2008, 10:04
im not palying.... where am i playing now FIRe? SOL? LOR?

Raul im all for u killin uSA but attacking now is being a punk.... for exmaple i want usa dead but im just sitting here waiting for usa to be free so i can have my fun.... ill wait till they are done wit LOR

yeaaaaa....

and another thing

It shows a lot of guts to go into a war you know you will lose. [USA] & [DOOM] are showing a lot of guts this set and for that I applaud them. :clap:

If you and your members don't have the guts to die fighting a war you are going to lose then fair enough, that is your call. Just don't be suprised by people making an observation of that fact.

who is this?

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 10:40
leader of FW?

Missionary
07-09-2008, 10:49
Ok norris it goes like this, if i wouldn had created AF and declare on USA, i would have enter lor with my friends and kill USA anyway, it doesnt change anything except 2 more declarations in exterior news >_>

so basically your LoR's biatch just under the AF tag?

*NOTE TO EVERYONE* please contact LoR leadership to sort out any FA issues with AF :)

Recca
07-09-2008, 10:57

*NOTE TO EVERYONE* please contact LoR leadership to sort out any FA issues with AF :)

LOL

ViSiOn
07-09-2008, 11:10

lmao

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 11:12

thats what it boils down to lol. 'im LoRs ***** so its ok to jump usa with a bunch of idiot players with ****ty state builds'

Missionary
07-09-2008, 11:23
lmao

LOL

and no rep :thumbdown: lol

@ raul - OMG ive just seen some intells mate, WTF you teaching these players like lol.

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 12:40
And where is Rass with his ballanced states? :glare:
pffft! :D

And Raul, you can talk all right, but when you get hit, please don`t call for daddies help! If you`re so brave face USA next set! I`ll gladly join to help them! My personal promise, favor and request! :thumbup:

KLL
07-09-2008, 12:51
You have killed spongebob(#201)

my 3rd kill since my return. :smoke:

Guy77
07-09-2008, 13:10
Oh how i wish i was in LoR

Just to kill off as many USA as i could

* tear* pity

KLL
07-09-2008, 13:16
14 to 13 is the score

-> 14 Dead LoR
-> 6 Dead USA
-> 7 Dead DOOM
-> 0 Dead AF
AF aint worth the turns :P

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 13:18
14 to 13 is the score

-> 14 Dead LoR
-> 6 Dead USA
-> 7 Dead DOOM
-> 0 Dead AF

closer than i thought

KLL
07-09-2008, 13:22
closer than i thought

in what way?

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 13:51
closer than i thought

Well seeing as we are aiming top down and they are atm aiming middle and low rank LoR's i dont' think kill is what should be counted as what is close or not.

Networth killed :dblthumbup:

1 Legion of Riot[LoR] $82.965.588 $2.242.313 $36.999.827

7 Legion of Doom[DOOM] $18.363.307 $4.590.827 $8.226.226

8 Allied Forces[AF] $16.327.709 $1.484.337 $7.074.200

9 America[USA] $10.304.521 $1.030.452 $8.292.385

LoR+AF total networth killed=44074027

USA+Doom Total networth killed=16518611

Meaning atm we have killed 2.66 times more networth than they have taking into account that they had fs and that they were 22 members and we take in all number around 42 we should only have amounted to 1.5 times more then there networth killed, (but with our tops hiding) and executing of important kills we have managed otherwise, All of our extra states were known by tnova and prez(as they said only 10 LoR states were in LoR)

But it is quite impressive the amount of kills they are still following through with after the death of there top states :D

KLL
07-09-2008, 13:54
Well seeing as we are aiming top down and they are atm aiming middle and low rank LoR's i dont' think kill is what should be counted as what is close or not.

Networth killed :dblthumbup:

1 Legion of Riot[LoR] $82.965.588 $2.242.313 $36.999.827

7 Legion of Doom[DOOM] $18.363.307 $4.590.827 $8.226.226

8 Allied Forces[AF] $16.327.709 $1.484.337 $7.074.200

9 America[USA] $10.304.521 $1.030.452 $8.292.385

LoR+AF total networth killed=44074027

USA+Doom Total networth killed=16518611

Meaning atm we have killed 2.66 times more networth than they have taking into account that they had fs and that they were 22 members and we take in all number around 42 we should only have amounted to 1.5 times more then there networth killed, (but with our tops hiding) and executing of important kills we have managed otherwise, All of our extra states were known by tnova and prez(as they said only 10 LoR states were in LoR)

But it is quite impressive the amount of kills they are still following through with after the death of there top states :D
Yea wel lwhen we FSed you, we had a hard time finding a target with more than 2 million NW.
So thats an inaccurate score. And don'T come with any BS about beeign semi-actives. We kileld the entire LoR leadership + Esti leaders in the FS.

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 14:34
You have killed spongebob(#201)

my 3rd kill since my return. :smoke:

thaught state numbers weren't allowed :blink:

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 14:48
Yea wel lwhen we FSed you, we had a hard time finding a target with more than 2 million NW.
So thats an inaccurate score. And don'T come with any BS about beeign semi-actives. We kileld the entire LoR leadership + Esti leaders in the FS.

heh, i remember you telling me that you guys had turns but no-one was worth wasting them on lol.

Guy77
07-09-2008, 14:48
i don't think it matters if they're dead

Cemetary
07-09-2008, 15:01
yea when doom and usa hit lor, there weren many lor states above 2m that i saw, but after the strike when usa and doom and no turns, many of them were at like 5m or so.. so i dont think total net matter much in this...

normally when i war i go for the more dangerous states/players, nto the highest net ones...

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 15:04
i guess using LoRs logic, the safest way to survive warring them is to stock with 0 units so you have low nw and they don't hit you :p

Cemetary
07-09-2008, 15:11
yea, ive seen multiple lor states land raping stocking targets as they come oop... keep this up they might have a bunch of stockers wanting to kill them as well

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 15:22
Oh how i wish i was in LoR

Just to kill off as many USA as i could

* tear* pity

another post by that coward... lol

KLL
07-09-2008, 15:25
The Hording Infantry Killers[THIK] has declared war on Allied Forces[AF]

:drink:

holy crap, jsut realized that i'm the last DOOM state alive
max ran out of turns or what?

but am i really that unimportant? :(

Will
07-09-2008, 15:26
Let's not celebrate till they declare on LoR. It's a start, but still a ways to go.

KLL
07-09-2008, 15:31
i'm fine if they don'T delcare on LoR...
have THIK deal with the pest while we tackle the real problem

Missionary
07-09-2008, 16:04
thaught state numbers weren't allowed :blink:

hes dead, doesnt matter

we cant war LoR btw :)

Will
07-09-2008, 16:08
Treaties should be seen as guidelines only, especially when made with less than honourable nations like LoR.

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 16:22
Treaties should be seen as guidelines only, especially when made with less than honourable nations like LoR.

THIK wants to break treaty/Alliance? ok?

Raul
07-09-2008, 16:38

ali42008@hotmail.com

there we go you can contact this guy for all FA of AF =)

btw ask USA for FA of missionary and norris =)

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 18:04
Tell that to Rass ;)

Missionary
07-09-2008, 18:08
ali42008@hotmail.com

there we go you can contact this guy for all FA of AF =)

lol, norris isnt even a leader lmao. why do people keep talking to you norris and not me or rass? :blink::confused:

Mr President
07-09-2008, 18:10

you aiming top down? lmao!!!

When you made your CS you killed 2 people in USA. One new member to the game who didn't have 1 military unit. 1 mostly inactive with 900 land (BB) and
you dumped a bunch of turns on ranger but then he got on to stonewall at the last min.

I even laughed at you on MSN for the attacks and you said, hey were are trying to CS the best we can.. (or something like that)

You can't go by scores. Our FS was early so your states were smaller.

You say you don't like to talk about things and just war.. But yet you keep coming on here and talking.... :mellow:

Which is fine.. just make up your mind lol

Rassputtin
07-09-2008, 18:10
And where is Rass with his ballanced states? :glare:
pffft! :D

Your awfuly worried about me aren't you?:w00t:

That is a fine point, however until the "less than honourable" actions are against me and mine, I must honor my word and trust that the word I recieved will also be honored.

THIK wants to break treaty/Alliance? ok?

I do not think that is correct. The agreement made between Lor & Thik is being upheld on our end.

Tnova
07-09-2008, 18:19
14 to 13 is the score

-> 14 Dead LoR
-> 6 Dead USA
-> 7 Dead DOOM
-> 0 Dead AF

15 dead in LoR, 7 by USA and 8 by Doom.
6 dead in USA now
9 dead in DOOM

Tied up, pretty soon no more of our states to kill:dblthumbup: I'm ready for the second wave :)

Mr President
07-09-2008, 18:24

Missionary has always done what he wants. He is far from anyone's lapdog. There have been many times over the years were he has said no when i asked him to join in something.

This was his doing... Guess he just felt AF's actions were a little lame.

btw, thank you THIK for saying enough is enough and good luck in your war.

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 18:27
Missionary and his nation veiw were DaK lapdogs last set. They were our under cutting farmer nation :p :rolleyes: :p

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 18:27
Rass, always! :p

And Ali, for almost 50 states it isn`t hard to kill the 12 what-so-ever remaining states :P

KLL
07-09-2008, 18:31
Rass, always! :p

And Ali, for almost 50 states it isn`t hard to kill the 12 what-so-ever remaining states :P

<ou mean the ones still in protection? :P

KLL
07-09-2008, 20:18
Allied Forces[AF] has declared peace on your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info.Pansys

Mrmcjoey15
07-09-2008, 20:41
Missionary and his nation veiw were DaK lapdogs last set. They were our under cutting farmer nation :p :rolleyes: :p

how many times will u chang your mind on msn they were on fourms they wernt and now they were? were they or were they not?

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 20:50
how many times will u chang your mind on msn they were on fourms they wernt and now they were? were they or were they not?

apart from having absolutely 0 clue on how to farm correctly, do you also have 0 ability to see sarcasm when its shoved right in your face? no one likes using smilys to make it obvious what they are implying but maybe ill need to use more eye rolling ones?

jesus.

yes...i had calvin , missionary and their friend feed DaK :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

n.b. the large amount of ":rolleyes:" is there to help you understand that i am being sarcastic.

-Chris-
07-09-2008, 20:52
apart from having absolutely 0 clue on how to farm correctly, do you also have 0 ability to see sarcasm when its shoved right in your face? no one likes using smilys to make it obvious what they are implying but maybe ill need to use more eye rolling ones?

jesus.

yes...i had calvin , missionary and their friend feed DaK :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

n.b. the large amount of ":rolleyes:" is there to help you understand that i am being sarcastic.
Wait so you did make them feed Dak?

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 20:53
Wait so you did make them feed Dak?

shhhhhhhhhh dont tell joey he might be pissed of and think im responsible for him finishing such low nw :unsure:

-Chris-
07-09-2008, 20:54
shhhhhhhhhh dont tell joey he might be pissed of and think im responsible for him finishing such low nw :unsure:
So you didn't have them feed DaK :confused:

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 20:57
So you didn't have them feed DaK :confused:

:blushing::unsure::wub::tt1::P

-Chris-
07-09-2008, 20:58
Whats that suppose to mean, my god, I'm so confused :mad:

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 21:05
Whats that suppose to mean, my god, I'm so confused :mad:

smoke less ganja :closedeyes:

Mrmcjoey15
07-09-2008, 21:06

my brain asplode

ooga booga
07-09-2008, 21:09
I don't understand you Raul. You think coming in to attack a couple of nations when they are already in over their heads has no effect to the outcome? Are you that naiive? It wouldn't have been the same if you were in lor, we would have accounted you. We accounted the Lor stockers outside the nation because that is how they are. We didn't expect a whole different nation that is usually peaceful to blindside us as we are in the middle of battle. And now that you get your same treatment you declare peace. lol.

Also your excuses are lame. I only remember 1 set WLF hit AF, and that was the "world war" set in which everyone was warring each other around USA vs LoR. I was in WLF, and yes we did hit you that set. Later on in the set USA hit WLF, so if you guys did have some "treaty/alliance", how did they not honor it? WLF was left into shambles, and you still hold a grudge against USA for... destroying the nation that destroyed you? Makes no sense. Face it, you thought you could join the fun and could play the "I'm training new people once again" card, and look good coming out on top. Now you can have fun with THIK. See how well you do in a REAL war against them, when they are not depleted of states and turns. And yes, you are a coward for picking the time to strike as you did. You've lost all respect and support from me.

Raul
07-09-2008, 21:20
I don't understand you Raul. You think coming in to attack a couple of nations when they are already in over their heads has no effect to the outcome? Are you that naiive? It wouldn't have been the same if you were in lor, we would have accounted you. We accounted the Lor stockers outside the nation because that is how they are. We didn't expect a whole different nation that is usually peaceful to blindside us as we are in the middle of battle. And now that you get your same treatment you declare peace. lol.

Also your excuses are lame. I only remember 1 set WLF hit AF, and that was the "world war" set in which everyone was warring each other around USA vs LoR. I was in WLF, and yes we did hit you that set. Later on in the set USA hit WLF, so if you guys did have some "treaty/alliance", how did they not honor it? WLF was left into shambles, and you still hold a grudge against USA for... destroying the nation that destroyed you? Makes no sense. Face it, you thought you could join the fun and could play the "I'm training new people once again" card, and look good coming out on top. Now you can have fun with THIK. See how well you do in a REAL war against them, when they are not depleted of states and turns. And yes, you are a coward for picking the time to strike as you did. You've lost all respect and support from me.

yeah it makes no sense to you, cause you dont even know exactly the reasons, but its ok, u have no idea... this post just sads me because it comes from you, Sad it ended like this....

KLL
07-09-2008, 21:35
yeah it makes no sense to you, cause you dont even know exactly the reasons, but its ok, u have no idea... this post just sads me because it comes from you, Sad it ended like this....

Well it all comes down to you beeing pissed at USA for soemthig nthat happened 3 years ago.

What interests me is.. why did you also go and declare on DOOM if your grudge is with USA?

ooga booga
07-09-2008, 21:45
So am I suppose to be ok and happy that my friend has declared on me and has states trying to kill me? Am I suppose to be fine with this? lol of course I'm going to get angry, my fight is with lor, not who I thought was my friend.

KLL
07-09-2008, 22:10
Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] has declared war on Nations United[NU]

:dblthumbup::popcorns:

Mr President
07-09-2008, 22:12
Well it all comes down to you beeing pissed at USA for soemthig nthat happened 3 years ago.

What interests me is.. why did you also go and declare on DOOM if your grudge is with USA?

Don't even bother.. I have asked 50 times now what this reason is and he dances around it. keeps saying it's an old score.. but yet i also ask him why if it's an old score, he was so friendly with USA the very LAST set of WoW? that is what doesn't make sense to me. I mean if i have a grudge then it's going to carry on till i settle it.. But this is Raul.. nuff said.

he hit DOOM cause his BS story about USA is just that.. BS! All he wanted to do was jump on the band wagon so he can brag that he was part of what brought USA down..

2 things.... First we all know better, and 2nd, the set is far from over :D
The way i see it, the fun has just began!

Hoebawt
07-09-2008, 22:47
Missionary has always done what he wants. He is far from anyone's lapdog. There have been many times over the years were he has said no when i asked him to join in something.

i thought USA never asked its allies for help?

Cemetary
07-09-2008, 23:06
did pres say that? i didnt feel like reading all of the posts but they have called on allies before only when severely needed

Mr President
07-09-2008, 23:08
huh? Why would we never ask allies for help?

There have been plenty of times we have asked for help. What we don't do is ask allies for help if we can handle the situation. We only ask when it's really needed.

Mr President
07-09-2008, 23:14
did pres say that? i didnt feel like reading all of the posts but they have called on allies before only when severely needed

I don't believe i have ever said that.. but i'm not going to go back and look through my posts to see.. If someone else wants to try to look for it, then more power to them. But i don't ever remember saying that.

USA doesn't have allies.. We have friends. We stay neutral so we can help who we want without breaking treaties. So why would i say we don't ask allies for help when we don't have them? lol

(except last set we did have allies, but as stated that was a one time deal)

and we look at Dak as a extension of USA and they look at us as an extension of Dak.

Mahdi
07-09-2008, 23:18
if thats the case then why is dak sitting on its *** this set? if they truly are an extension of USA?

Mr President
07-09-2008, 23:19
There not.

They just can't help against LoR cause they agreed to a treaty.

I don't expect recca to break his word.

and i'm sure many will also ask, why did USA sit on it's *** last set while Dak was getting hit... Well there are lots of reasons for that. But the main one was, i was away on vacation and there was confusion on what to do. Crimson was leading and has never led before and just didn't know how to handle the situation. I think he did ok for the knowledge he has.

also, look how many times Dak and USA BOTH stated that if it was a fair fight 1 v 1 the other would not join to help. We said it many times cause people were having fits over the USA/Dak/KIHT alliance.

But then KIHT went off and made a deal with LoR anyway, so the alliance to them was pretty much worthless.

Blackwater
07-10-2008, 02:33
So Raul has a grudge from WoW? To be honest, I didn't bother remembering any past wars or dumb things from WoW. So him bringing up something from WoW is pretty hillarious to me lol It's a NEW game buddy =P

nosejam
07-10-2008, 02:38
So am I suppose to be ok and happy that my friend has declared on me and has states trying to kill me? Am I suppose to be fine with this? lol of course I'm going to get angry, my fight is with lor, not who I thought was my friend.

If I thought like that I wouldn't talk to Guy ever, he loves warring me :dblthumbup:

Norrisville
07-10-2008, 02:54
So Raul has a grudge from WoW? To be honest, I didn't bother remembering any past wars or dumb things from WoW. So him bringing up something from WoW is pretty hillarious to me lol It's a NEW game buddy =P

If I understand the situation correctly (which I'm not sure I do), it may have been from NW Idk.. but apparently Raul sent AF states to the aid of USA during a war, and when Raul asked for their help Pres said he couldnt... that, and he doesn't like dogma :)

KLL
07-10-2008, 05:27
Disney[SOL] has declared war on Nations United[NU]

lol? more people jumping on more bandwagons

-Chris-
07-10-2008, 09:13
Are you racist against Sir Walt Disney?

KLL
07-10-2008, 09:24
Are you racist against Sir Walt Disney?

yea.. that didn't really make sense.
try again

-Chris-
07-10-2008, 09:24
yea.. that didn't really make sense.
try againDo you dislike the creator of Disney?

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 10:35
I heard a rumour that Sir Walt Disney was frozen in a time capsule with instructions only to be let out when the Jews are gone :mellow:
/source = Futurama.

-Chris-
07-10-2008, 10:36
Lol, with Iran shooting missiles that might be soon.

Mahdi
07-10-2008, 10:40
and its on the family guy movie as well anton

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 11:28
KLL says:
they're taking longer to kill me than this tour de france stages lasts
KLL says:
i really wonder what happens first, the stage finishing or me stonewalling
KLL says:
but i know i won't go to the toilet while stonewalling last time it got me killed
KLL says:
ye.. the tour is finishing first...only 5km left
KLL says:
Population: 135.166
KLL says:
stage just finished
KLL says:
Your population has increased by 1.261.193

LOL.

KLL can be as funny as LP when he wants to :p

KLL
07-10-2008, 11:35
1 hour of my day wasted that was

kanman
07-10-2008, 11:52
I knew we should have dragged it out longer.

KLL
07-10-2008, 11:54
I knew we should have dragged it out longer.

That'd have ruined my day :(

Max Logan
07-10-2008, 12:33
you`re still alive?? wtf are they doing? lol

KLL
07-10-2008, 12:35
you`re still alive?? wtf are they doing? lol

half arsed stop and go attacks apparantly :(
i feel undervalued and unappreciated :P

Max Logan
07-10-2008, 12:36
****, I should`ve stayed online yesterday and I`d be still alive! :crying:

runbch
07-10-2008, 17:50
hmm last usa/doom state in top 100 goes on vacation :glare:

Disorder
07-10-2008, 18:18
hmm last usa/doom state in top 100 goes on vacation :glare:

Wander where he's going and how long he'll be gone??? :D

KLL
07-10-2008, 18:39
i just wanted some sleep..

also i was getting all my jets sabotaged

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 18:53
i just wanted some sleep..

also i was getting all my jets sabotaged

have they decided they wanted to AR you next time lol?

Dogma
07-10-2008, 19:37
hmmm, let's see, what do I do? hmm, this is interesting

KLL
07-10-2008, 19:39
have they decided they wanted to AR you next time lol?

meh, it was like 30 vs 1, they'd probably even have killed me while i'm stonewalling eventually

Missionary
07-10-2008, 21:02
If I understand the situation correctly (which I'm not sure I do), it may have been from NW Idk.. but apparently Raul sent AF states to the aid of USA during a war, and when Raul asked for their help Pres said he couldnt... that, and he doesn't like dogma :)

i do not remember a time EVER where AF helped USA in a war. i spoke to RAUL ages about his reason for warring them the other day but to be fair i was kinda drunk and it was 3am so i cant remember. and for some reason my comp decided it doesnt like saving some convos i have with people lol. but it didnt make sence to me and he kept saying he was going to attack USA with AF or be in LoR and attack USA so it didnt matter. seemed to be his only excuse.

i thought USA never asked its allies for help?

we were never allies

Now you can have fun with THIK.

dude that war has been and gone. all the "warring states", and i use that term as loosely as possible, have left and gone to LoR. the remaining state in AF are inactive/very n00bish. guess raul couldnt handle a proper war without LoR taking out half of the nation 1st :P

shhh lol, and that wasnt even my nation lmao. everyone just though it was :P

np Mr.P, i think thats like 4 you owe me now :P

@ raul, i treid explaining it to you last night. but meh o well lol

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 21:05
i think its a case that people usually assume that the best player is the leader in the nation. Thats why people thought you were leader (because like, when was Calvin ever good :P)...and i guess thats why people think Norris is leader of THIK :P

Cemetary
07-11-2008, 02:05
05:08:30-2008/07/11 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on peeper[peeper]

what was that about? apparently people cant peacefully farmer stock int his game anymore :(

k959
07-11-2008, 02:13
what we already killed all of usa's and doom's states and we were in a warchat... what do u expect

(this is coming from me and not lor leadership (i just act first ask questions when i want to))

Cemetary
07-11-2008, 02:21
lol so you kill peaceful stockers?? i try to forget about last set and not war lor then i get killed for my efforts?? nice gesture from lor

k959
07-11-2008, 02:23
what get a 10 people in a warchat have no one to kill thus making them all bored. what else u expect to happen
(this coming from me again)

Cemetary
07-11-2008, 02:25
then you just dont kill anyone, not kill people in no way involved in your "war", now i see why no1 likes lor...

do u ever get that dirty feeling form being in the same nation as all that scum?

k959
07-11-2008, 02:26
umm your talking to they guy who last set tryed to kill silver in the last few hours of the set along with a few others... so i think i belong here

Cemetary
07-11-2008, 02:27
i cant count that against you, he annoys most people

Raul
07-11-2008, 02:33
i cant count that against you, he annoys most people

he is the wolf that tried to eat Little Red Riding Hood,

Norrisville
07-11-2008, 02:34
i think its a case that people usually assume that the best player is the leader in the nation. Thats why people thought you were leader (because like, when was Calvin ever good :P)...and i guess thats why people think Norris is leader of THIK :P

what a nice compliment anton :wub:

the truth hurts sometimes vinnie lmao

KLL
07-11-2008, 04:56
what we already killed all of usa's and doom's states

uh..no?