PDA

View Full Version : THIK vs AF

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 16:33
The Hording Infantry Killers[THIK] has declared war on Allied Forces[AF]

lol thaught infantry *****s were to be killed not a bunch of new players who warred USA and TNOVA, :laugh:

Cemetary
07-09-2008, 16:36
i dont think any1 is an infantry ***** this set... theres only like one netting antion and i dont think any are infantry whoring, i guess this way they still get to war and help even the odds a bit

KLL
07-09-2008, 16:40
The Hording Infantry Killers[THIK] has declared war on Allied Forces[AF]

lol thaught infantry *****s were to be killed not a bunch of new players who warred USA and TNOVA, :laugh:

so now you'Re gonna ***** that your lapdogs are gettig nkilled after they jumped into a war that didn'T involve them?

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 16:41
nope, all our states in top100 have substantial AR and AA defense :)
btw, any one like the slight irony that the "Infantry Horder Killers" are using GAs to kill the enemy :D?

not that im complaining...just thought it was funny :p

KLL
07-09-2008, 16:43
Next set they'll be going after Jet *****s.

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 16:49
so now you'Re gonna ***** that your lapdogs are gettig nkilled after they jumped into a war that didn'T involve them?

they warred cause they so choose to they are not our *****es nor our lapdogs or what ever the **** you think they maybe, and if this is about evening up the odds well i got news for you guys, i think i am gonna call in some of my best players in now :dblthumbup: Lets even out the odds with my anger a bit. due to the outragoues stupidty there is in this game :D btw i know i am stupid too hehehe :rolleyes:

KLL
07-09-2008, 16:53
they warred cause they so choose to they are not our *****es nor our lapdogs or what ever the **** you think they maybe, and if this is about evening up the odds well i got news for you guys, i think i am gonna call in some of my best players in now :dblthumbup:
are a bunch of restarts too tough for you? i wouldn't be proud of that...

Guy77
07-09-2008, 16:54
First of all lets try to clear some things up here

our name is The Hoarding Infantry Killers, So everyone was like " hey, lets not hoard infantry" so i guess we needed to find a target to kill

Secondly LoR outnumbers the nations it is warring......... AF didn't really need to help

Thirdly - 3 AF Dead

KLL
07-09-2008, 16:55
wow the 3rd one was fast.

i swear i checked GE 5 minutes ago and there were only GAs

(almsot 400 attacks, thats quite a lot)

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 16:56
it is ironic we GAed them, but they were actually jet and ship horders lol
raul had 70k ships and like 8mil jets with 1mil inf or some stupid ****
their breaker didnt have a single jet so... we kill horders

Norrisville
07-09-2008, 16:58

the break was 1 jet, so we all went uber click speed. beast mode ftw

Missionary
07-09-2008, 16:59
and the best thing that came out of it all, norris got to kill raul :)

Guy77
07-09-2008, 17:00
=P no one is safe hoarding anything anymore

what is the world coming to

Akebavos
07-09-2008, 17:02

That's because I got on an let the cookies fly. lol

You have killed Draxxus(#211)

kenshin44
07-09-2008, 17:04
are a bunch of restarts too tough for you? i wouldn't be proud of that...

nah i just want to emphasis my anger a bit lol and i think USA and DOOM are the perfect targets to do that against ;) seeing as AF could be ****ed for an alternative reason outside the nations fundamental reason that it was founded upon, but hey thats their choice, my choice is to emphasis on a bunch of restarts that are indeed too tough for me.....

:P

KLL
07-09-2008, 17:04
only 3.. is the FS over?

Missionary
07-09-2008, 17:11
for out early strike yes. only used 5 members though :)

Guy77
07-09-2008, 18:55
3 kills w/ 5 members

NOT BAD =)

Missionary
07-09-2008, 19:11
i dont think it was too bad, considering this is our 1st set with most of us not ever playing together. there is only like 6 members out of the 14 ive ever played with.

takes awile to get thins gelled together. and if i knew raul and the inferno guy were using autorefresh we would have hit earlier when we had like 7 members online lol

Divine Intervention
07-09-2008, 19:18
they were using auto-refresh?

KLL
07-09-2008, 19:23
thats illegal

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 19:24
common practice! :P

Missionary
07-09-2008, 19:26
thats illegal

is it?

Max Logan
07-09-2008, 19:28
Raul got hit? lol

Now, when will daddy come?

KLL
07-09-2008, 19:32
is it?

in WoW i remember soem folks gettign deleted for it

Rassputtin
07-09-2008, 19:32
i dont think any1 is an infantry ***** this set... theres only like one netting antion and i dont think any are infantry whoring, i guess this way they still get to war and help even the odds a bit

Indeed I did atleast 20 intels on roughly the top 2 or 3 states in the biggest nations. I found two or three total, who were all infantry.

It would appear that my words on the forums had a larger impact than I thought. That and alot of nations were gearing for war.

That being said I did have a nation who i thought was not taking my hording warning serious enough and needed to be killed. Yet the nation decided to pursue this endeavor.

they warred cause they so choose to they are not our *****es nor our lapdogs or what ever the **** you think they maybe, and if this is about evening up the odds well i got news for you guys, i think i am gonna call in some of my best players in now :dblthumbup: Lets even out the odds with my anger a bit. due to the outragoues stupidty there is in this game :D btw i know i am stupid too hehehe :rolleyes:

Even out the odds how & why? If AF is warring for its own reasons, and not just "helping" Lor, then a war between AF & Thik should not really be a bother to Lor. Nor should it affect the standing that Thik & Lor have with eachother.

I understand that AF does have freindly relations with Lor, much as you and I do. But you must understand that these are seperate issues.

Your looking at it like We jumped into "your" war. But we didnt. Your war is Doom & Usa -versus- Lor.

See I have friends in Usa & Doom. There is no formal alliance but there are players there that I consider friends. Some of them VERY GOOD friends. Because I am also friends with you I did not choose a side in the doom/usa/lor aspect of the fighting. I have allies on both sides, I gave you my word. Some of the guys against you have my word without me saying so, so i HAD to stay nuetral.

But when AF jumps into the mix, I have no loyalty to them. I don't have a problem with Raul. He seems cool enough.

And don't be getting mad at me either from when we talked on MSN. I told you the truth. My agenda was/is to hit a hording nation. That nation is still out there. I would still like to hit them. AF was not a major concern of mine peronsally, but the members of Thik as a nation wanted this action.

And so we have.............. while I was at work an unawares.....:o

Raul
07-09-2008, 19:47
=)

Minimus
07-09-2008, 19:50
Yeah, Raul's a good guy. I'm in AF, so that should make everyone hate us. Go COCKS!

KLL
07-09-2008, 19:57
Go COCKS!

:confused:

Missionary
07-09-2008, 20:20
not know hes into that sort of thing KLL :P

and with the 4th state killed out of 5 i was going for weve almost finished out plans :)

after that we will leave you on your merry way as we turn out attention towards more pressing matters :)

Mr President
07-09-2008, 20:57
and if i knew raul and the inferno guy were using autorefresh we would have hit earlier when we had like 7 members online lol

You may NOT use bots, macros or any other scripts which do the work for you!

Auto refresh falls under this. It was never allowed in WoW and it's not allowed in here either.

-Chris-
07-09-2008, 21:05
You may NOT use bots, macros or any other scripts which do the work for you!

Auto refresh falls under this. It was never allowed in WoW and it's not allowed in here either.
Definitely should be clarified because I'm guilty of this as well.

KLL
07-09-2008, 21:07
man back in WoW when I was in a warring nation everyone used "autorefreshers". Hell I'll be the first to admit that even I used it! That was the only thing that would save your *** from waking up dead the next morning!

At first it wa swidely used yes, but afaik when it was banned use droped significantly

but i guess you can still build yourself a tool that hits F5 permanently and that'd still be legal

Raul
07-09-2008, 22:36
honestly ive used it in the past, but i didnt today, i didnt slept all night watching heroes xD,its to amazing! and honestly i didnt saw when vinne start killing me, that was fast GA, and with GF mad at phone nothing i could do, i dont even have the patch, i format the laptop, actually it was a former member of USA that gave me the autorefresh tip lol xD

Norrisville
07-10-2008, 00:25
honestly ive used it in the past, but i didnt today, i didnt slept all night watching heroes xD,its to amazing! and honestly i didnt saw when vinne start killing me, that was fast GA, and with GF mad at phone nothing i could do, i dont even have the patch, i format the laptop, actually it was a former member of USA that gave me the autorefresh tip lol xD

you're full of **** raul. you told me to use it when we were in danger of being hit by WLF a few sets ago after we hit TNG, plus the set before when we warred the estos.

Cemetary
07-10-2008, 00:46
lol id dint realize people actually sank to using an autoclicker/autorefresh when playing... and why would those things be allowed?? common sense says they shouldnt be i dont see how clarification is needed... like no game allows you to use bots n such

Raul
07-10-2008, 01:45
you're full of **** raul. you told me to use it when we were in danger of being hit by WLF a few sets ago after we hit TNG, plus the set before when we warred the estos.

yeah, as i said, i have used it before >_>.....i dont know what are fighting here lol xD

Blackwater
07-10-2008, 03:41
People use Auto-Refreshers? Man people must be obsessed with this game lol

Norrisville
07-10-2008, 03:46
yeah, as i said, i have used it before >_>.....i dont know what are fighting here lol xD

you said you never used it today, but you did. I PMed you just to see if you were there or not and you didnt answer. you didnt pm me until 8 hours after your death saying ' you killed me norris'

KLL
07-10-2008, 07:27
looks liek the AF leadership abandoned their nation. They'Re all in LoR now.
way to train your new players. :hammer::vangry:

mysterydave
07-10-2008, 08:28
man back in WoW when I was in a warring nation everyone used "autorefreshers". Hell I'll be the first to admit that even I used it! That was the only thing that would save your *** from waking up dead the next morning!
Not in [FW] you didn't.

lol id dint realize people actually sank to using an autoclicker/autorefresh when playing... and why would those things be allowed?? common sense says they shouldnt be i dont see how clarification is needed... like no game allows you to use bots n such
:clap:

& they claimed there was no link...
[LoR] have reputation from way back for using bots and multies too...

Missionary
07-10-2008, 08:34

it said the last time you had log in was over 18 hours before we killed you, so your saying you manually refreshed the screen every 20mins for 18 hours? :bored:

we will declare peace with AF as soon as we can as there has been an arngement made.

p.s. i just had to kill minimus :)

Akebavos
07-10-2008, 12:45
So I would like to apologize to my nation openly. We met our objective and I went further. I set up to kill #200 USC fighting cocks. You see I am from Cali, were we have the USC TROJANS, and they are the only true USC team :P

and thank you to the THIK members who helped me bring him down :)

Max Logan
07-10-2008, 13:26

surprised? :p

z75
07-10-2008, 13:39
takes awile to get thins gelled together. and if i knew raul and the inferno guy were using autorefresh we would have hit earlier when we had like 7 members online lol

Really? how come i was using autorefresh and when i got hit I just recovered pops.

Max Logan
07-10-2008, 13:46
all the 'great' players use refreshers :thumbup:

Norrisville
07-10-2008, 13:49
& they claimed there was no link...
[LoR] have reputation from way back for using bots and multies too...

this was there way to escape THIK. We can't hit LoR nor do we want to.
Our war with AF is over. We have other priorities now :)

Akebavos
07-10-2008, 14:22
this was there way to escape THIK. We can't hit LoR nor do we want to.
Our war with AF is over. We have other priorities now :)

Yeah all those Horder's

So I will give you all a chance, your last chance. Repent of being a Horder, apologize to us, and change your ways :)

or else face the wrath of my cookies

Norrisville
07-10-2008, 14:37
Yeah all those Horder's

So I will give you all a chance, your last chance. Repent of being a Horder, apologize to us, and change your ways :)

or else face the wrath of my cookies

BEWARE AKES COOKIES!!!!

Akebavos
07-10-2008, 16:11
So for the record was that 5 or 6 kills.

Missionary
07-10-2008, 21:43
BEWARE AKES COOKIES!!!!

that is some scary shizzzle

Really? how come i was using autorefresh and when i got hit I just recovered pops.

if so then you are one sab mofo for being online constantly (meaning being on the game and navigating from page to page once without 20mins passing) being online for 8 hours. either one you still pathetic :)

Missionary
07-10-2008, 21:43
So for the record was that 5 or 6 kills.

out ave.net killed says its 7 :S

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 21:52
btw, whoever 6th Inferno is...i forgot to ask when it happened, but yeah...why did you stonewall after only like 6 GAs :confused:

Missionary
07-10-2008, 22:17
yeh i know lmao. i told raul that made me laugh :)

funny he was online during that time and nor auto-refreshing :P

Raul
07-11-2008, 00:12
yeh i know lmao. i told raul that made me laugh :)

funny he was online during that time and nor auto-refreshing :P

this happens when long old vets start killing states that this is their first set lol, its funny that they gloryfy of their FS and start killing all this new incomers lol

its like a 35 year old man fighting with a 2 years old child xD, lol

Norrisville
07-11-2008, 03:39
this happens when long old vets start killing states that this is their first set lol, its funny that they gloryfy of their FS and start killing all this new incomers lol

its like a 35 year old man fighting with a 2 years old child xD, lol

a bunch of two year old children that have been tricked into thinking they were fighting a decent war by another 35 year old man. and then the 35 year old man got smacked in the mouth so he left them all in the woods without so much as telling them which way out

Raul
07-11-2008, 03:45
a bunch of two year old children that have been tricked into thinking they were fighting a decent war by another 35 year old man. and then the 35 year old man got smacked in the mouth so he left them all in the woods without so much as telling them which way out

im back =) to guide my children, actually im talking to them of uncle norris and how he killed their other uncles >_> and planning how to kill uncle norris >_>

=) just kidding you know i love u =)

Norrisville
07-11-2008, 03:53
im back =) to guide my children, actually im talking to them of uncle norris and how he killed their other uncles >_> and planning how to kill uncle norris >_>

=) just kidding you know i love u =)

in a manly friendly non-incest sort of way i hope

Max Logan
07-11-2008, 06:30
btw, whoever 6th Inferno is...i forgot to ask when it happened, but yeah...why did you stonewall after only like 6 GAs :confused:

refreshers

Divine Intervention
07-11-2008, 09:08
refreshers

but refreshers can't click the expand button/grab can they thought:unsure:

Max Logan
07-11-2008, 10:03
oh they can :P

Missionary
07-11-2008, 11:05
oh they can :P

then thats not refreshing, thats more of having a bot running your state. which is alot worse.

KLL
07-11-2008, 11:29
acutally a normal refresher should be able to do that...

Divine Intervention
07-11-2008, 11:30
acutally a normal refresher should be able to do that...

what, you can have a bot which automatically say...expands once every 10 minutes?

KLL
07-11-2008, 13:35
if i expand a turn, and refreash, it expands again

Divine Intervention
07-11-2008, 13:45
if i expand a turn, and refreash, it expands again

ah right. didn't think about it that way. sneeeeeeky.

::LD::GrimReapr
07-11-2008, 14:10
All this sneaky stuff goin on and almost all the nations at war and i didnt have internet for 4 days except for a few minutes here and there at work.

I missed out on dropping NAPALMon someone.:cursing:

Divine Intervention
07-11-2008, 14:20
All this sneaky stuff goin on and almost all the nations at war and i didnt have internet for 4 days except for a few minutes here and there at work.

I missed out on dropping NAPALMon someone.:cursing:

mate, the factories have shut down. Unfortunatly all the NAPALM and the air force needed to deliver it can only be found on the black market :(

07-11-2008, 14:21
I know and that stuff is so ****ed expensive.

SmarT
07-11-2008, 15:59
ha gotta love being indy right now :P my **** is gone in minutes

07-11-2008, 16:27
start making it faster man i need jets and ships get slaves if need be to make more i got money burning a hole in my pocket.

Missionary
07-11-2008, 22:51
i walk in circles now cos my pocket is so full :(

Norrisville
07-12-2008, 01:38
i walk in circles now cos my pocket is so full :(

especially our NA bank :)

07-12-2008, 05:25
Not so much anymore norris macy's one day sale new clothes are being delivered to all states in nation as we speak.

Norrisville
07-12-2008, 12:47
Not so much anymore norris macy's one day sale new clothes are being delivered to all states in nation as we speak.

god dam look at all the great deals :thumbup: