PDA

View Full Version : I Blame Anton

-Z-
07-10-2008, 12:08
I blame Anton the the following list of unfortunate events:

-The PM being constantly Bare of Military.

-Global Warming

-LOR's current upper hand

-The proliferation of AIDS (as well as Herpes to a slight extent)

-The downfall of the original World-of-war

-George W. Bush's 2nd Term in office

This list goes on and on...

Why? you might ask... do I blame Anton...

Well, the answers are clear and present, just do some research, all segnos Point to Anton: Bringer of Death

(oh, did I mention that Antons middle Name is: Osama...?)

:P

Z

Divine Intervention
07-10-2008, 12:14
heh...when i created DaK as an indy nation...there was like 55% indy market.
Now that i created a casher nation there is like 40% or so cashers (well b4 all the wars).

it seems whatever nation i create i unbalance the market.

tell you what guys..if enough people join next set EoS will support all 3 strats :cool:

p.s. i blame WLF leadership for putting LOR where it is now. Had you not allied with them then my sig wouldn't have "DaK*2 EoS" on it..it would still be WLF
and id be continuing sending my jets to kill Devil (the ultimate trophy for me).

but instead you've turned me into a NETTER.

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY.

btw...in the last set of WoW me and Hoebs organized a merger of several nations - WLF , DL , TNR and RO i think to create Ordo...how awesome would that have been? I think the figures dwarfed what i recruited for DaKs 1st set back...but alas, my time was cut short and i retired (seeing as the other NW game was ****).

Raul
07-11-2008, 02:48
i blame anton for not helping during all the turtles massacres this last months >_>

-Z-
07-11-2008, 17:26
i blame anton for not helping during all the turtles massacres this last months >_>

Indeed, he is at fault for this also.

Z

p-kitty
07-13-2008, 17:26
I blame anton for making things interesting up in here! Why... if he wasn't around... I just don't know what you guys would talk about. =p

Dogma
07-13-2008, 18:55
I blame anton for making things interesting up in here! Why... if he wasn't around... I just don't know what you guys would talk about. =p

Hoebawt

Missionary
07-13-2008, 19:55

yes anton makes things intresting. he gets his nation completly handed to him against a nation he COMPLETLY hates then makes another nation with a couple of the best players to ever play then nets like a 10 year old girl scared of the dark lol. very intresting :thumbdown:

P.S. -Z- you have it completly wrong dude: its BLAME TNOVA

p-kitty
07-13-2008, 23:04
hmmm.... learn something new everyday!

-Z-
07-24-2008, 16:26
yes anton makes things intresting. he gets his nation completly handed to him against a nation he COMPLETLY hates then makes another nation with a couple of the best players to ever play then nets like a 10 year old girl scared of the dark lol. very intresting :thumbdown:

P.S. -Z- you have it completly wrong dude: its BLAME TNOVA

Anton is TNovas Grandfather.

Z

Mike Hunt
07-24-2008, 18:30
anton is dead let it go